Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum Trading also stop on August 1?  (Read 2641 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:06:41 AM

Will ETH also stop trading this JULY 31st to August 1 UTC in exchanger sites? and will USDT be affected in this BTC update?
I dont think that ETH would be affected on this upcoming August 1 since it has nothing to do with the event since its just purely for bitcoin and theres no relation between the two which means it not possible for it to be closed too but only bitcoin will only experience such things on this August 1. Trading would still continue and now seeing the price its already dumping as far as i can see. Time to buy some cheap eth later on.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:12:41 AM

Will ETH also stop trading this JULY 31st to August 1 UTC in exchanger sites? and will USDT be affected in this BTC update?
I dont think that ETH would be affected on this upcoming August 1 since it has nothing to do with the event since its just purely for bitcoin and theres no relation between the two which means it not possible for it to be closed too but only bitcoin will only experience such things on this August 1. Trading would still continue and now seeing the price its already dumping as far as i can see. Time to buy some cheap eth later on.
Yeah , True . Here both bitcoin and ETH coin have separate algorithm based technology and they are not connecting to each other at any point .
So during change taking place in the bitcoin , there will be no effect of technology .
But here also A new thing that I would like to tell you that there is also no effect on the btc trading , because btc at the exchange in your account are only written data and nothing we need to operate .
So if we have btc at the exchange sites then we can trading with bitcoin with any coin and vice versa .
But only deposit and withdrawal will remain stop for some days ( may be 3 days ) .
So don't take tension , and if you have btc then make trading at exchange and don't make transaction until everything goes well .
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:39:10 AM

why would it stop? Segwit is for bitcoin not for altcoins. So it has no connection with ethereum transfers. Ignore those stupid rumours. There wont be anything anormal on August 1...

turn the page
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:58:58 AM

I don't think that will happen, you are saying this because of the split? If so, in my opinion I don't even think that the split will take place, and if it does, I don't think it will affect altcoins in any way. We will just have to wait and see

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:07:28 AM

The trading volume from ETH / BTC is only about 13-15% so there is no reason why ETH should stop all activities on August 1st. The market is now chaotic when both of them meet problems but everything will be ok  Grin

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:16:54 AM

I remember many people recommends ETH trading as it is slightly less effective than bitcoin, But we cannot say that it can be stop it will continue and in future Eth  trading is known as best own but now it is the era of bitcoin so get it more and more invest whatever you have.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:43:08 AM

I remember many people recommends ETH trading as it is slightly less effective than bitcoin, But we cannot say that it can be stop it will continue and in future Eth  trading is known as best own but now it is the era of bitcoin so get it more and more invest whatever you have.
Yes you are right we have to look today not future because we do not know what happen in future expect this lovely info that bitcoin’s price to start rising again on 1st august, So, ETH have no value now a day but may be some where in future they get attention. I do not want to get struck in between times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: