Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:27:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invested everything in Crypto  (Read 4157 times)
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:36:49 AM

I have invested all my money in Cryptocurrency which is about 20k because I think the reward outweighs risk. I am going to hold for a long time. 🤑
Good job kamikaze guy. I hope all of those coins ll return you x1000 in a short time Grin
I couldnt dare it when i started investing. If i could go all in, i wouldnt have to work for stupid people anymore.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:41:34 AM

I have invested all my money in Cryptocurrency which is about 20k because I think the reward outweighs risk. I am going to hold for a long time. 🤑
Good job kamikaze guy. I hope all of those coins ll return you x1000 in a short time Grin
I couldnt dare it when i started investing. If i could go all in, i wouldnt have to work for stupid people anymore.

Ok mate its your call. When you say all does it means all your saved money? Then how are you going to survived and pay the necessities like electricity and water bills? Oh well,  I really hope that you made the right decision, because for me its too risky and I can't take that risk. Maybe half of my wealth will be good, but not everything. I think you have made the decision and think it over for a long time. Goodluck to you mate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:48:12 AM

It's not a good idea to invest all to any investment instrument. Don't you ever heard never put all your eggs in one basket? You should've diversified your investment. If you don't have cash you can't buy more when price soars. If you need money for living you can't sell at loss etc. Too many bad scenarios might happen.
Kenny001

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:54:34 AM

Hope u succeed, u probably will. I invested a lot more than you. But not all in. Remind me in 6 months.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:02:20 PM

This is really good for you , but I think you should not invest all of your coins in your the altcoins because I don't think that there is much chances of loss because we are in the official wallet and as everyone knows that official can't decieve us , so why you made converted all of your Bitcoin into altcoins .
Well here now I am also thinking to convert few coins into some better altcoins like ltc , dash , eth , etc , Sia , dgb , Pak , blry , trump , zec , ybc etc .
because if I will invest in such types of the coin then probably there are chances to I create out of them in better amount and with the increase in the price I will withdraw into btc after the Bitcoin every experiment .
Hope everything goes well and we do not face any type of the problems .
promoonpump

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:09:05 PM

Try to hold all in antshares
affandi

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:24:46 PM

Your right to invest, but you should know that the risk will always be there. If you did, have you chosen the correct coin? Because if you choose wrong then will only throw your money.
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:34:24 PM

just hold
future is cryptocurrency
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

There is nothing to say. You ve already invested all.  Grin
Good luck. i hope you can earn enough.
deztroyr1

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:47:48 PM

how long will you be holding before getting anything out?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
affandi

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:55:24 PM

If you mean is holding altcoin, of course when the price is high or already have profit. Can not be determined time. Ready to invest means ready for a long time.
Sikka157 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:47:49 PM

I plan on holding for at least a year, hope to buy my own house one day Grin Grin Grin
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:31:43 PM

Good for you to invest all your money in the cryptoworld. I however withdrew some of my savings in the bank and invested a couple of altcoins and are still holding on to them for a couple more years too. Decided not to invest everything because we might not know what will happen and what if we need the money right then and there or for like emergency cases.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:55:33 PM

Good for you to invest all your money in the cryptoworld. I however withdrew some of my savings in the bank and invested a couple of altcoins and are still holding on to them for a couple more years too. Decided not to invest everything because we might not know what will happen and what if we need the money right then and there or for like emergency cases.
When investment to cryptocurrency, if you have profit from some order, need withdraw this profit every months can helps you keep safe your money and trading in long time. This is one of rules need have for any trader
Sikka157 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:59:30 PM

i understand that but I think Cryptocurrency is the future. I would rather lose all money in crypto than look back 5 years from now and regret not buying when i had a chance. Grin Grin
teeneffigy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:12:47 PM

I plan on holding for at least a year, hope to buy my own house one day Grin Grin Grin

I did something similar back in 2013. Now I'm a mulit millionair because of bitshares and nem. But I'm greedy so I reinvested most of it back into crypto and only cashed out about 10%. Still, paid all of my debts and and looking at a new toy. Still haven't bought it yet.. I guess living all of my life paycheck to paycheck you train yourself not to spend.

Anyhow I think you'll accomplish your dream in much less time than it took me.

Good luck.

Sikka157 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:08:20 PM

I did something similar back in 2013. Now I'm a mulit millionair because of bitshares and nem. But I'm greedy so I reinvested most of it back into crypto and only cashed out about 10%. Still, paid all of my debts and and looking at a new toy. Still haven't bought it yet.. I guess living all of my life paycheck to paycheck you train yourself not to spend.

Anyhow I think you'll accomplish your dream in much less time than it took me.

Good luck.
Thanks and congrats 🎊 for your success

Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:11:48 PM

I certainly agree, but let me ask you: How old are you?

If you are young then the risk is worth it, since you will get back on your feet anyways, having a lot of time remaining.
If you're really old and have a fixed income (e.g. retirement funds) that can sustain you even if you blow the 20k, go ahead as well, why not.
If you're in your 40-60s, then it might be best not to go all in and put 5-10k into some strong tech stocks instead, with the rest in a diversified crypto portfolio.

Just my opinion though, surely there'll be some who disagree.
Sikka157 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:26:55 PM

I certainly agree, but let me ask you: How old are you?

If you are young then the risk is worth it, since you will get back on your feet anyways, having a lot of time remaining.
If you're really old and have a fixed income (e.g. retirement funds) that can sustain you even if you blow the 20k, go ahead as well, why not.
If you're in your 40-60s, then it might be best not to go all in and put 5-10k into some strong tech stocks instead, with the rest in a diversified crypto portfolio.

Just my opinion though, surely there'll be some who disagree.

I am young. I am already in profit so not worried about losing everything. I bought 70  eth at $50 average and 70 Ltc at $30. I dont expect them to crash overnight or drop below my cost price for now.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:42:57 PM

good for you 
goodluck

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀