Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the moon!!!  (Read 21386 times)
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:13:30 AM

For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!

I was shocked also Cheesy It doubles in just a matter of days/week!

And I can only see it continuing up now that we are getting segwit for sure. I definitely do not suggest taking profit by any means. Wait until it passes $3000 again at least.

Says for SegWit it will be stable if it pass upto Aug 10 this year.. so lets wish there will be no problem till then Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 02:05:16 AM

For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
Yes it is one that must be considered for trading, but if trading on bitcoin I'm sure will be easy to get profits, most importantly you can patiently wait until the price rises. Because bitcoin has a very good future, I'm sure price bitcoin will continue to rise.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:27:55 AM

Yes it is one that must be considered for trading, but if trading on bitcoin I'm sure will be easy to get profits, most importantly you can patiently wait until the price rises. Because bitcoin has a very good future, I'm sure price bitcoin will continue to rise.
And never get stuck on the condition of others like panic sell. We should be able to do our own analysis because it can affect the final result that we will get. Many people are sorry for doing panic sell, they are disappointed to have lost many opportunities to make a profit. So if the price drops do not always take action immediately, think carefully!
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:09:10 AM

And never get stuck on the condition of others like panic sell. We should be able to do our own analysis because it can affect the final result that we will get. Many people are sorry for doing panic sell, they are disappointed to have lost many opportunities to make a profit. So if the price drops do not always take action immediately, think carefully!
Yes don't join to the flow when others are become panic because the more you panic it is a time that the other gain profit and a chance to buy at a lower price it is important to have our own analysis so that we didn't disappointed on what we are doing
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:20:58 AM

It isn't just now $2750 but it is now $3100. It broke the $3000 range. And probably it will go somewhat at $3500. Maybe that could be the next range of bitcoin. Is anybody here knows about ath? Bitcoin ATH? I'm hearing about that thing all over and over again but I do not understand what it meant.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 09:47:02 AM

Wow from 1,780$ now bitcoins is on the way in 3000$ .  Now people selling btc in a cheaper price regrets. They don't know this is the part of trading pump and dump. I think there's a responseble for the dumping of price controling the BTC Price drop in they link August 1 Disaster to forced some BTC holders to sell bitcoins now people sell in a low price start buying back again in the high prices so bitcoins start to get a high volume.  Anyway Congrats to all knowledgeable people for not selling btc even in the panic moment.  And now this is your reward. 3000$ per 1 BTC.
It is a good thing for both the developers of Bitcoin and also the users because it may be a good investment and it may result for a huge profit for traders in the future. And the splitting as a first thing to happen in Bitcoin it is a good thing because it result to development on the price and the transaction of Bitcoin. So whenever the changes happened to Bitcoin people may look at as a good development and a good thing in the part of price , transaction and security.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:12:45 AM

I am very glad that I have not sold my coins and continue to keep them, because I am confident in the rapid growth of bitcoin. In a short time, all bitcoin owners will be able to fly to the moon.
You are an old trader if you have not given up on your coins when the market was full of rumors and negative pressure. That was the time of distinguishing real traders from gamblers, more precisely real bitcoin supporters than wanderers. Bitcoins are too much productive and I see them as the most used currency in the near future.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:29:34 AM

Wow from 1,780$ now bitcoins is on the way in 3000$ .  Now people selling btc in a cheaper price regrets. They don't know this is the part of trading pump and dump. I think there's a responseble for the dumping of price controling the BTC Price drop in they link August 1 Disaster to forced some BTC holders to sell bitcoins now people sell in a low price start buying back again in the high prices so bitcoins start to get a high volume.  Anyway Congrats to all knowledgeable people for not selling btc even in the panic moment.  And now this is your reward. 3000$ per 1 BTC.
It is a good thing for both the developers of Bitcoin and also the users because it may be a good investment and it may result for a huge profit for traders in the future. And the splitting as a first thing to happen in Bitcoin it is a good thing because it result to development on the price and the transaction of Bitcoin. So whenever the changes happened to Bitcoin people may look at as a good development and a good thing in the part of price , transaction and security.
Depending the project development and improve Bitcoin, example in past time have many Hard Fork in Bitcoin system, but still can't do that and final just is Soft Fork and new Bitcoin created from this fork, so on market we have many name Bitcoin after Bitcoin original as BitcoinPlus, BitcoinDark, Bitcoin Unlimit, Bitcoin Cash ...

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:36:05 PM

Usually investors get panic when ever price get down if we avoid panic and analyze we prevent our self from loses and we can get more benefit.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:18:17 PM

I am very glad that I have not sold my coins and continue to keep them, because I am confident in the rapid growth of bitcoin. In a short time, all bitcoin owners will be able to fly to the moon.
You are an old trader if you have not given up on your coins when the market was full of rumors and negative pressure. That was the time of distinguishing real traders from gamblers, more precisely real bitcoin supporters than wanderers. Bitcoins are too much productive and I see them as the most used currency in the near future.
A trader really will trust the analysis, think and choose their own, can not be because the rumors and negative pressure that they panic and give up the decision, if we understand the nature of the problem, our decision will not be easy to change. But in recent times, many people sell their bitcoin because the rumors and events August 1, and now they are probably very regrettable about this decision, this is the price to pay for their ignorance and this is also the boundary to distinguish between a good trader and a new trader.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:02:51 PM

It is a goo thing to see bitcoin hitting its price and making pump. Because lately the price of bitcoin dump result by the segwit and the first ever splitting of bitcoin. It may also serve as a go signal for all traders and investors that the price of bitcoin is going stable and its stock happens to be have movement in the market thanks to the option made by transaction on the market. So if the price of bitcoin hitting and pumping it may be a sign for further investment and future profit for many.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:29:17 PM

I could not buy at the last deep but I see this coming then. The best way to make a sucessful trading is to buy low and sell high. Congrats to those who buy then I believe their have taking profit as op recommend. Waiting for another opportunities to buy cheap

You could wait a bit for that to happen because I beleive that it will not going tobe so soon that price will dropp again. At least not significantly. In fact afater all this drama and panic about August 1st all conditions are fulfilled for price to rise agin and reach 3000$ or perhaps 3500$. We just have to be patient and take every opportunity to make profit.

Patience is indeed a major key in the search for profits in the bitcoin, because only then we have a calm and not worry about something happening in the future. In contrast to someone investing by using money from the urgent needs or attitudes that do not have the patience, it is definitely if shifted slightly will be nervous and afraid of getting loss. When it all is just another cycle and definitely will be back bigger and benefit

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:13:27 PM

Wow from 1,780$ now bitcoins is on the way in 3000$ .  Now people selling btc in a cheaper price regrets. They don't know this is the part of trading pump and dump. I think there's a responseble for the dumping of price controling the BTC Price drop in they link August 1 Disaster to forced some BTC holders to sell bitcoins now people sell in a low price start buying back again in the high prices so bitcoins start to get a high volume.  Anyway Congrats to all knowledgeable people for not selling btc even in the panic moment.  And now this is your reward. 3000$ per 1 BTC.
It is a goo thing to see bitcoin hitting its price and making pump. Because lately the price of bitcoin dump result by the segwit and the first ever splitting of bitcoin. It may also serve as a go signal for all traders and investors that the price of bitcoin is going stable and its stock happens to be have movement in the market thanks to the option made by transaction on the market. So if the price of bitcoin hitting and pumping it may be a sign for further investment and future profit for many.
There was no split had happened and the BCH was just a new altcoin created with exact specifications of bitcoins and it was started with the basis of existing bitcoin's block as pre-mined blocks. That is the reason we are seeing bitcoin prices reaching new high today. But I am not ready to call this high as moon. Because I do believe prices will hit millions in coming days.
Cryptoturtle

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:21:37 PM

Guys, im not exactly sure what to do, I bought bitcoin at 2250€ and now its over nearly 2800€
also I bought ether for 173€ and now its at 210€

I need advice from old and experienced traders, I for myself am quite new in this business
citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:37:15 PM

Guys, im not exactly sure what to do, I bought bitcoin at 2250€ and now its over nearly 2800€
also I bought ether for 173€ and now its at 210€

I need advice from old and experienced traders, I for myself am quite new in this business

It all depends on what your goals are. If you wanted to earn 500 euros, then you can now sell your coins. And if you want to multiply the invested capital, then keep your coins for a few more months

carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:35:42 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 12:32:12 AM by carlerha

It isn't just now $2750 but it is now $3100. It broke the $3000 range. And probably it will go somewhat at $3500. Maybe that could be the next range of bitcoin. Is anybody here knows about ath? Bitcoin ATH? I'm hearing about that thing all over and over again but I do not understand what it meant.
the price of bitcoin cross 3300$ and still proceeding so there is no doubt that bitcoin is now skyrocket and still going to increase more. i am sure about the price of bitcoin that very soon it will cross 4000$ level and will even continue to increase too much. we can expect that bitcoin price will still continue increasing for a long time.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:59:16 PM

Wow from 1,780$ now bitcoins is on the way in 3000$ .  Now people selling btc in a cheaper price regrets. They don't know this is the part of trading pump and dump. I think there's a responseble for the dumping of price controling the BTC Price drop in they link August 1 Disaster to forced some BTC holders to sell bitcoins now people sell in a low price start buying back again in the high prices so bitcoins start to get a high volume.  Anyway Congrats to all knowledgeable people for not selling btc even in the panic moment.  And now this is your reward. 3000$ per 1 BTC.
yes that is right and we are in fact expecting more that very soon the price of bitcoin is expected to reach to 5000$ may in the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin will reach to 5000$ level.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:39:00 AM

the price of bitcoin cross 3300$ and still proceeding so there is no doubt that bitcoin is now skyrocket and still going to increase more.

Well that's an exciting development for us. Hopefully it gets steady at above 3k for a while, much like when it went steady at 2.5k range. I think we're well on our way up now that the aug1 debacle is over so its only going to be better from here

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:13:17 AM

the price of bitcoin cross 3300$ and still proceeding so there is no doubt that bitcoin is now skyrocket and still going to increase more.

Well that's an exciting development for us. Hopefully it gets steady at above 3k for a while, much like when it went steady at 2.5k range. I think we're well on our way up now that the aug1 debacle is over so its only going to be better from here

Actually, Bitcoin has keep the price $2500 very good, although have some flash crashing when keep this price, but it recovery just in few hours and stand still this price. With the potential of Bitcoin, the target $10.000/BTC in future is possible.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:38:30 AM

Moment of this increase should we utilize as possible. But I think there will still be price increases, because bitcoin is now growing and more and more people are using bitcoin. This will affect the demand for bitcoin in the world market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: