Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the moon!!!  (Read 21391 times)
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:59:42 AM

For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
Actually all things depends upon thr timing that we got to do . Here i myself gaves suggestion to many friends that they should buy bitcoin at this low price as much as thry can but i myself not bought even a 1$ of btc but my 5 friends bought about 1000$ of value of btc and now yet last day they hold and sell at 3020$/btc rate .
So here you can see that they doubled thier money because of the timing and better gain if the suggestion and uses the suggestion well , but here i myself knows very well also that no chance to get loss and better to buy but i didn't .
So here i myself made a simple list of coins which are better when they are at very low price .
Btc , ripple , dash , Eth  these are four coins which are much better coins if we can buy at low price because fluctuations are mostly occure with better change in the week and we can make easy buy and sell
nasqar

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:16:14 AM

It seems crypto would be a real giant soon.

We were pumping and it needed to take a breathe first.
Embrace your self now.
Hold On your Dear Life, HODL within next days Smiley
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:17:06 AM

Embrace your self now.
The last 48 hours I have been watching very active actions on the stock exchanges in respect of not only Bitcoin but also other coins. Even the ones that I would not even bet on were revived. With what it is connected I do not understand yet, but Bitcoin continues to grow. Although it slowed by a little over 3,200 dollars.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:00:39 AM

Embrace your self now.
The last 48 hours I have been watching very active actions on the stock exchanges in respect of not only Bitcoin but also other coins. Even the ones that I would not even bet on were revived. With what it is connected I do not understand yet, but Bitcoin continues to grow. Although it slowed by a little over 3,200 dollars.

Oh I hope bitcoin will remain in the range of $3000 so we can get to see the prices rises to $4000.
Too bad for those who panic sells before August 1st. Missing this chance is like missing 1/4 of your life.  Wink
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:01:21 AM

Embrace your self now.

Well I give permission for you to breathe first because I see you have tired of pumping. Because I see bitcoin prices are weakening at $3.100 hopefully you'll be back pumping up to $3,500. good luck Cheesy

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:31:14 AM

Embrace your self now.

Well I give permission for you to breathe first because I see you have tired of pumping. Because I see bitcoin prices are weakening at $3.100 hopefully you'll be back pumping up to $3,500. good luck Cheesy
There seems to be a pump here wow interesting! BTC price hikes are stalled now.
Hopefully tomorrow BTC pumping will start again. I waited for him at the price of $ 5000.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:51:41 AM

For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
Yes it is one that must be considered for trading, but if trading on bitcoin I'm sure will be easy to get profits, most importantly you can patiently wait until the price rises. Because bitcoin has a very good future, I'm sure price bitcoin will continue to rise.
it such a good decision to choose bitcoin. Thats true bitcoin have a good future and it can be happen actually it happen already but now its dump not really dump but when it pump in a high price again it can be more great.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:47:58 PM

Embrace your self now.

Oh I hope bitcoin will remain in the range of $3000 so we can get to see the prices rises to $4000.
Too bad for those who panic sells before August 1st. Missing this chance is like missing 1/4 of your life.  Wink
Lol! At least do not say like that. It is going to hurt them too much. I also feel sorry for the new traders who got panicked and gave up on their precious coins due to a built up negative pressure by the haters. I hope they all learn a good lesson from this. I believe bitcoins are going to touch 4k dollars before the end of this year.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:46:37 PM

And now it is heading back to $1800  Smiley

Lol. I think it would be like that in a downward trend until after aug 1st where all anxieties will be put to rest. I don't mind getting back that low though, i've earned quite a lot the past week when it did go down that amount then shot back up.
Quite smart you are! You must have been holding bitcoins when the prices were low. I believe that August 1st is going to be a great step in the progress of bitcoins. Bitcoins will not come down at any cost in the ending weeks of August. Those who are panicking must have patient and believe in bitcoins.
As you mentioned that August can lead you to best way so you are right because everyone know that there will be real action like movie ending in real life. So I would say that if I get a lot of bitcoin right now. So tomorrow I will enjoy to sell these bitcoins in high prices so I would like to say go for bitcoin today because tomorrow the prices of bitcoin going to reach 5000 USD also.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:58:17 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 01:18:40 AM by BunnyShibe

Embrace your self now.

There seems to be a pump here wow interesting! BTC price hikes are stalled now.
Hopefully tomorrow BTC pumping will start again. I waited for him at the price of $ 5000.
i think yes there is no doubt about the pump of bitcoin. we were already expecting that the price of bitcoin will increase too much, in fact we were waiting for 1st August and after that it will very clear that the price of bitcoin will increase too much and now we can see that the price of bitcoin has already taken the accelerator.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:06:09 AM

It was very surprising that bitcoin reach $3000+ now and that was a big blessing to all who brought bitcoin last time when it was on its drop price but to those who sell it I feel bad for them because of their nervous about segwit they sell it. Hold on now and still hold unti bitcoin reach $5000 I believed for that.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:11:41 AM

It is way more than $2800 right now. The current price is more than $3200. It has already passed through the moon. LOL  Grin

Well, it is about time BTC will go beyond the moon. Several shitcoins are said to be flying to the moon soon. Grin Pluto's moon, I guess.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:29:21 AM

For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit

The one who will sell bitcoin under $3000 right now will regret later just like the one who have sold under $2000 few days ago.

You are right Piloder. For me, I think people should only sell because they need funds from the sale to execute and solve their problems. And not because they think that's the highest point Bitcoin may get to before crashing. This is because Bitcoin has proved over the time that whenever it crashes, it will bounce back.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:30:14 AM

As what the community expecting unto it, this is the time where everybody waiting for. So far the value of bitcoin now was 3240$ which is very closed to 4000$, I think much better to buy more a huge of bitcoin before it become 10,000$ or more.
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:47:10 AM

Of course people will regret after a year or several years that they succumbed to panic and sold their precious coins. Only the most patient can become millionaires with bitcoins.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
cybernetik7

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:53:13 AM

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:58:37 PM

Usually investors get panic when ever price get down if we avoid panic and analyze we prevent our self from loses and we can get more benefit.
yes you are right, this “panic” stuff makes your ideas towards losing. If you tackle this panic condition then you will get huge profit, If the prices get down do not be afraid just relax and wait, your money aren’t going anywhere, Bitcoin workers work in a way that every customer get benefit so sometimes prices get down for buyers and sometimes prices get to high for sellers but it is your duty to predict your time.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:32:47 PM

Usually investors get panic when ever price get down if we avoid panic and analyze we prevent our self from loses and we can get more benefit.
yes you are right, this “panic” stuff makes your ideas towards losing. If you tackle this panic condition then you will get huge profit, If the prices get down do not be afraid just relax and wait, your money aren’t going anywhere, Bitcoin workers work in a way that every customer get benefit so sometimes prices get down for buyers and sometimes prices get to high for sellers but it is your duty to predict your time.

Now no need to panic so.If  you are holding some amount of bitcoin means.You can sell it now.Doesn't delay if the price of bitcoin is at moon.Many dreams for this day to come .That are happened so.Wait and sell your bitcoin  for the huge  money bro.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:41:36 PM

Now no need to panic so.If  you are holding some amount of bitcoin means.You can sell it now.Doesn't delay if the price of bitcoin is at moon.Many dreams for this day to come .That are happened so.Wait and sell your bitcoin  for the huge  money bro.

Yes.Now the price reaches the topmost value.i.e the price of bitcoin is now at moon.Any of you holding bitcoin from July means.It's the time for you.Now sell the entire bitcoin today.You will get huge amount as a return for your money. Hence,Now don't worry about
bitcoin price and all.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:01:20 PM

Of course people will regret after a year or several years that they succumbed to panic and sold their precious coins. Only the most patient can become millionaires with bitcoins.

Yeah only the most patient people / holders are the one to make better money in bitcoin. And panicking is always happening, very usual and there's nothing new with this move. This has been done by those newbies that are scared of losing bigger amount of money, they sell their bitcoins so that they can chase profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: