Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the moon!!!  (Read 21397 times)
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:19:11 PM

For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
You buy more bitcoin for now that is really great decision, just wait few year and get more profit from that

Bitcoin popularity is increasing, countries and popular people are joining in, rich and billionaires are pouring investments these are the reasons that the bitcoin value goes up and reaching the moon. The more bitcoin investments the merrier very fortunate to bitcoin keepers but still it is not too late to invest in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is going high and it will go more than this and continue. Very well said that there are businessmen, companies, corporate and even countries are using this as mode of transaction. Basic thing is popularity of bitcoin and thus it is going toward moon and within a year we will see it at Mar’s place Cheesy

No doubt that bitcoin will go to the moon. Never did we imagine that the price of it could reach $4000. But now, bitcoin this year that taken to the new level and I'm pretty sure that the price will continue to increase and could peak anywhere to $5000-$6000. Almost everyone and discovering bitcoin and the more people know it the more bitcoin price will increase. We are truly bless that we have discovered bitcoin and earning through it as well because when the price goes to the moon and beyond all of us here could become millionaires.

Just need some patience and calm and keep on holding on our bitcoin and do not sell and much better to hold really for long term.
That is the proof that bitcoin is unpredictable. The time when we approaching in august 1 we speculated that bitcoin will face a huge dump but it didn't happen. We also once speculated that bitcoin will reach $3000 at the end of the year however we miss again and now it become high that we couldn't imagine. Yet, bitcoin still growing as the time passess by. Therefore, truly that bitcoin is tough to predict.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:01:05 PM

For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
The price of the bitcoin is continuing to rise up. I believe that before the year will end the bitcoin will reach $12000. This is a great opportunity to us to become a rich person.
If you have bought enough bitcoins and you just had saved them and wishing for going to $12000 then it is amazing and may be you get rich: D well price is increasing but surely it can’t go up to that limit just in this year. But yes it may be after 2 or 3 years.
There is nothing impossible in bitcoin, the price is limitless and as long as the demand will continue to increase then that $12,000 price is not impossible to reach. Most of the bitcoin users just think that the price of bitcoin will be just around $3,000 but it is more than $4,000 already and that is what amazing in bitcoin because we can see the unexpected happenings so i think that price of bitcoin is possible to reach this year.
The potential price is not limitless there is a limit to how much fiat there is on the world and if at some point bitcoin becomes the main currency of the world then the price against fiat is going to become irrelevant since bitcoin will become the new point of reference, so instead of thinking of the price of stuff in dollars you are going to think of it on terms of bitcoin.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:26:09 PM

bitcoin prices will never apply retroactively if we use long-term reasons, and even if bitcoin is fully mined then after that it will only apply as a very premium means of exchange. The skyrocketing price movements make altcoin also get the same aggregation, so the concentration of cryptocurrency in the trading market runs in balance.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:21:52 PM

The price of the bitcoin is continuing to rise up. I believe that before the year will end the bitcoin will reach $12000. This is a great opportunity to us to become a rich person.
If you have bought enough bitcoins and you just had saved them and wishing for going to $12000 then it is amazing and may be you get rich: D well price is increasing but surely it can’t go up to that limit just in this year. But yes it may be after 2 or 3 years.
There is nothing impossible in bitcoin, the price is limitless and as long as the demand will continue to increase then that $12,000 price is not impossible to reach. Most of the bitcoin users just think that the price of bitcoin will be just around $3,000 but it is more than $4,000 already and that is what amazing in bitcoin because we can see the unexpected happenings so i think that price of bitcoin is possible to reach this year.
The potential price is not limitless there is a limit to how much fiat there is on the world and if at some point bitcoin becomes the main currency of the world then the price against fiat is going to become irrelevant since bitcoin will become the new point of reference, so instead of thinking of the price of stuff in dollars you are going to think of it on terms of bitcoin.
Bitcoin will not become the main currency in this world because it lacks on the supply of the coin for everyone's demand. The price of bitcoin is limitless but it doesn't mean that bitcoin will become the main currency in this world because government will be mad about that and they will just eliminate bitcoin and ban it from their country.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:22:12 PM

bitcoin prices will never apply retroactively if we use long-term reasons, and even if bitcoin is fully mined then after that it will only apply as a very premium means of exchange. The skyrocketing price movements make altcoin also get the same aggregation, so the concentration of cryptocurrency in the trading market runs in balance.
Bitcoin price is in the moon as this demands is increasing. Yes I agree trading market really in balance as the bitcoin skyrocket the altcoins downtrend. Though the market is unpredictable so for those who hold will get a huge profit.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:22:25 AM

we have landed on Mars

putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:50:59 AM

before I congratulate you, because bitcoin is still very cheap and total supply bitcoin is very limited to make bitcoin price becomes very expensive
In the silence

Activity: 1295
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:02:03 AM

Thats very giod for you but i wish you still not selling whole those profits as we may see $5000 soon. HODL and spend bitcoin what you need, dont sell it all.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:14:47 AM

Bitcoin price is in the moon as this demands is increasing. Yes I agree trading market really in balance as the bitcoin skyrocket the altcoins downtrend. Though the market is unpredictable so for those who hold will get a huge profit.
exactly crypto market as a whole is unpredictable and no one knows what happen in the future. i think the shoot up of the price in last 2 to 3 months of the bitcoin also effects the crypto market as well and people are looking towards other altcoin as well and looking for a good coin to buy at low price and sell when price shoots up.
btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:35:04 AM

exactly crypto market as a whole is unpredictable and no one knows what happen in the future. i think the shoot up of the price in last 2 to 3 months of the bitcoin also effects the crypto market as well and people are looking towards other altcoin as well and looking for a good coin to buy at low price and sell when price shoots up.

Nobody said that trading crypto is easy because its really very unpredictable and how much you read graphs and study the trend, most of the time it will proved you wrong. It seems that also altcoin price is skyrocketing together with bitcoin specially Ethereum and haven't seen for so long a bloodbath on altcoin section. But I don't know if this trend will continue as we all know that if bitcoin price is up, altcoin suffers because they are exchanging their altcoin to bitcoin. But regarding bitcoin going to the moon, I'm positive that it will be, actually with the current price, I would say that we are already in the moon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:49:16 AM

Most of the bitcoin believers who bought it are now rejoicing anyway, But looks they still keep holding on it because of believing that bitcoin will hit 10, 000$ this year before end of 2017, for sure if that happen many of the bitcoin holders will sell their coins. Congrats! to those who can wait for that time.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:53:49 AM

This is certainly the time to say bitcoin is going to the moon. We are close to 5k mark and seems like this bound will be broken for the weekend.
Is this another market gathering for new price jump we will see for the weekend, but think that time is very small resistance on 5k price and that it will be broken soon.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:14:08 PM

Yes, the potential of bitcoin is not limitless, but in order to reach its maximum limit, I think we need more time than ever, because the current development is only The first step of a bitcoin which is still young.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:01:12 PM

Wow congratulations! I have bitcoins in my wallet too and I am happy to hear that from you.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:52:35 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will succeed to attain 5000 dollars this week-end? I think it is a real possibility.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:24:42 PM

Today price as of now is very high if you see you can very amaze because its 4800 dollars. So those people buy bitcoin when op started this topic your money become triple what if you invest a lot of money in bitcoin on the month of july and hold it until today and sell today you can earn a lot of money . But if you want to earn more its better to hpld few months and buy more bitcoin.
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:14:41 AM

Bitcoin will not become the main currency in this world because it lacks on the supply of the coin for everyone's demand. The price of bitcoin is limitless but it doesn't mean that bitcoin will become the main currency in this world because government will be mad about that and they will just eliminate bitcoin and ban it from their country.
An asset make government loss their benefit from taxes fees in their country, do you think it can grow more in future? Indeed, if Bitcoin want alive on the world with high price, it need change system and can control by government, this is final way for help Bitcoin and cryptocurrency world.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:53:46 AM

My prediction maybe was little rush, cuz i forgot to mentioned that when weekend start we have little drop on price, for some perfect opportunity to buy and sell on next week starts. Some do this and create good income. This is just the beginning for next price increase, someone did mentioned even over 10k, but whit this paste we could actually see this price by this year end.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:36:53 PM

Yes, the potential of bitcoin is not limitless, but in order to reach its maximum limit, I think we need more time than ever, because the current development is only The first step of a bitcoin which is still young.
Not only the potential of Bitcoin still young, cryptocurrency world and blockchain technology is something that its potential is not well known. Of course, in this year Bitcoin and crypto world attractive many investor on the world. I hope this momentum can keep long time.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:28:00 PM

Today is september 2 and the price as of now is 4600 dollars and this day the price of the bitcoin reach 5k dollars and I believe it will increase more in this month so if you want to buy bitcoin its better if you buy now , but invest only money you can afford to lose because even the price continue to increase it will decrease also and we dont know when but I hope it will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: