Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the moon!!!  (Read 21391 times)
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:58:01 PM

BTC  can not be defeated,  many  country once  banned btc , but  all those country  re-accepted  btc  at last.   btc will  be the  worldwide coin in future.
Now, Bitcoin is the currency of the world, nobody or any personal companies can manage it, but important it still illegal and the future of Bitcoin still not clear like your said. Because some rumors about banned crypto of China has made the price of Bitcoin falls down much recently.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:01:57 PM

For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!

Their fear to get rid of bitcoin at a cheap price then, now regret for having thrown it away.

People who do not believe the issue of August 1 ,, may now be enjoying the results Cheesy
If there would be another issue about Bitcoin the thing we should do is to trust bitcoin in terms of its system and development. Becasue it just prove it self on the lat segwit where bitcoin price is pump um and experience growth. So all we need to do is to trust bitcoin and to also be a part of the price who tend to support Bitcoin system in terms of transactions.

Yes I believe we should be doing that. Trusting bitcoin even if they make FUD's that look like it is true.
This is one of an example now where a ruckus have been made and many people believed in it. And now where does bitcoin price go after that ruckus was spread. Here at $3800 price. That is a lot of dollars lost just for a week that someone made a news about the exchanges closing. I hope there will be a lot more that will keep on holding even in trying times.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:27:21 PM

BTC  can not be defeated,  many  country once  banned btc , but  all those country  re-accepted  btc  at last.   btc will  be the  worldwide coin in future.
Now, Bitcoin is the currency of the world, nobody or any personal companies can manage it, but important it still illegal and the future of Bitcoin still not clear like your said. Because some rumors about banned crypto of China has made the price of Bitcoin falls down much recently.

These kind of the moves is happens due to illuminati handling the ethereum and that's value be increase and still does not aware of what is reason behind china banned bitcoin.
I expect bitcoin is being legal in many countries and price will also recover the amount soon.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:38:17 AM

I don't know if this same situation when we drop maybe from $2500 to $1800 then rise high to $5000 , now we down from $5000 to $3800 , are we going to rise high or come back to $2500 , who knows ..
Peterson60

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:24:39 AM

Now the price of BTC is around 3871 USD per coin, considering that the price already hit the benchmark of 5000USD this year, this might be actually a good entry point.
uraharasan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:58:56 AM

Yeah people who hurried, now biting their elbows, knowing what the price is now, but thank God they are. who remained waiting. Now they rub their hands, realizing what their profit will be.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:22:02 PM

Not really understood about how the price be analyzed,
it s just jumping and higher now,
I was assuming it might need couple weeks Smiley
You never know, we may not be ready yet, but if at some point bitcoin becomes as fast as fiat then I do not see a reason why that could not happen, governments of the world mismanage their economies all the time, so if a country enters in a very serious economic crisis I will not be surprised if their citizens opted to adopt bitcoin instead of rely once again on their government.
CrownPolly

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:01:32 PM

Not really understood about how the price be analyzed,
it s just jumping and higher now,
I was assuming it might need couple weeks Smiley
You never know, we may not be ready yet, but if at some point bitcoin becomes as fast as fiat then I do not see a reason why that could not happen, governments of the world mismanage their economies all the time, so if a country enters in a very serious economic crisis I will not be surprised if their citizens opted to adopt bitcoin instead of rely once again on their government.

Many people from poor countries have already come to bitcoin. They realized that bitcoin would make their life better. Every year, the number of bitcoin users is growing. It's too early to say that bitcoi has reached its maximum price. Soon we will see a new splash

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:45:07 PM

Now the price of BTC is around 3871 USD per coin, considering that the price already hit the benchmark of 5000USD this year, this might be actually a good entry point.
Yes thats right. Bitcoin decreases a little bit now. But the demand is still there. As long as the bitcoin has  a many demands it will continues to have a good price in the market it will be very good. It will have so many investors and then again the price will increase again and again. So lets be together support that one.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:51:23 PM

I think regardless you have a decent time to put your cash in Bitcoin it's not very late to purchase bitcoins this week Bitcoin embrace fall since China boycott ico some individuals offering their Bitcoin yet it's rebound soon I trust its belongings will be temporary.I believe are fortunate who are as yet hanging on bitcoins
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:28:53 PM

somebody, explain, why on localbitcoins the overestimated rate?

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
wurth

Activity: 331

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:28:02 AM

this is already very certain ,, but in the last two days bitcoin has decreased enough to worry ,, and I think more to continue to buy bitcoin so we can see bitcoin back to the track with an expensive price ..
and this will benefit us in the future ...
The decline of bitcoin may be due to the Chinese state issue will ban the exchangers, but I also don't follow the news and how it will be now?. After this problem is finished I think bitcoin will go back up hopefully bitcoin demand will rise later.

The demand of bitcoin is already increase and that we can notice from the increasing price of bitcoin in recent times and in future we will see more people getting into bitcoins which will again contribute in taking price to higher level and that will surely take bitcoins to the moon.
Very right! I think this increase in market price of Bitcoin is quite a normal thing. It is a common phenomenon that the prices will go up whenever there will be shortage of Bitcoin in the market and the buyers are more. I believe this price will keep on increasing in a very similar fashion, thus bringing more money.

It depends our support can enough for pass the supply (seller) on the market or not! Because if we are buying Bitcoin while a huge number of seller want to sell their Bitcoin for take profit, we cannot recover the price of Bitcoin easy like your said.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:49:29 AM

Its getting more down the price now is 3500$ per bitcoin. Waiting for 1000$ i think it will drop more.
And i think this year month of December bitcoin goes up again the will go up 5000- 7000$.

I don't think it:s going to hit that low though. There will be support and people who are thinking of the same thing, that this will be a good entry point, would buy more btcs making the recovery imminent soon. Probably by the weekend we'll btc bounce back.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:38:36 AM

Its getting more down the price now is 3500$ per bitcoin. Waiting for 1000$ i think it will drop more.
And i think this year month of December bitcoin goes up again the will go up 5000- 7000$.

I don't think it:s going to hit that low though. There will be support and people who are thinking of the same thing, that this will be a good entry point, would buy more btcs making the recovery imminent soon. Probably by the weekend we'll btc bounce back.
Actually the price of Bitcoin already down at 3k2$. Too many bad news happen for Bitcoin is this week but Bitcoin is future and this is present. So soon or later Bitcoin will bounce back to 5k$ not for long. Knowing the moment is the winner.
ProoLogic

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:02:34 AM

Agree... analyze of tripled transactions on Exchanges showing more buyers are ready to enter in Crypto...
They just waiting to psychologically comfort prices... current "dip" is occasion for them to enter market...
And this is promising that market "recover" soon
Who is selling, this is most interesting question to understand market himself...

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:17:12 AM

You should follow the real time update all time so that you can talk about bitcoin price. Price is always variable or pumping dumping so real time update is essential. The current update from coinmarketcap is here..
https://coinmarketcap.com/ Real time update: https://realtimebitcoin.info/ and last bitcoin tracker: http://bitcointicker.co/

Juel rana

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:37:22 AM

Maybe, it fluctuates but keep rising, which is good!
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:55:11 AM

Maybe, it fluctuates but keep rising, which is good!

year i already gain 30% profit i realy love china the way they shake the price of bitcoin its to the moon
congrats to all buy at the dip Smiley
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:37:50 AM

We ll fly higher than moon probably after the forking,
I expect some FUD during forking in November but I am not quite sure,.... buy more right?
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:43:09 AM

For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!

Their fear to get rid of bitcoin at a cheap price then, now regret for having thrown it away.

People who do not believe the issue of August 1 ,, may now be enjoying the results Cheesy
If there would be another issue about Bitcoin the thing we should do is to trust bitcoin in terms of its system and development. Becasue it just prove it self on the lat segwit where bitcoin price is pump um and experience growth. So all we need to do is to trust bitcoin and to also be a part of the price who tend to support Bitcoin system in terms of transactions.
Yes, those who trusted bitcoins soon after their creation are now millionaires and I believe we should not waste any more time in getting involved with bitcoins. Bitcoins are the legends in the crypto world and people are now really crazy for bitcoins. No need to waste time on useless investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: