Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:53:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAEL (WaBi)] - Supply chain, loyalty points, real world adoption  (Read 57027 times)
albusxx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 01:39:39 AM

Project looks interesting, but I have a question: I can see both co-founders are Russian, but the coin named in Chinese, is there an answer from dev the story behind?

Yes, both founders are Russian but the project is focused on China.
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:44:09 PM

Today i invested in PreWabi, i hope to receive the token tomorrow,
Congratulations for reaching the minimum investment target.
lets target the maximum.
lets go team

Trihadi Nasrul N

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:27:08 PM

How to join the bounty program?
Obi2024

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:19:27 AM

Today i got the preWabi delivered to my wallet.
Thank you team

albusxx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 07:37:00 PM

Dear contributors,

After the recent announcements by SEC (US Securities and Exchange Commission) and MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore) regarding the regulatory position towards the ICOs (link below) we are compelled to significantly alter the structure of the Wabi token.
We realise that such alteration in the middle of the fundraising round is far from ideal and we understand that you may want to reconsider your decision to contribute based on the new information, therefore we are offering a full refund for every contributor who is not happy with the change in the structure of the Wabi token, returning 100% of the funds in the same currency as well as reasonable transaction fees.

Before we fix the new model Yaroslav and myself will speak to our community in Slack, Telegram as well as inform every contributor via registered email in order to answer potential questions and collect feedback. We find the conversations we’ve had so far with our community extremely valuable and often eye opening. Thus, in the coming few days we shall be fine-tuning the model based on the feedback we receive. We plan to fix the new model on Monday 14th August after incorporating your feedback.

Reasons for the change:
1.    With clarification by the Singaporean authorities our previous model of the Wabi token would almost certainly be considered a security. This creates significant risks for the project, our investors as well as ourselves.
2.    The feedback that we received so far was overwhelmingly in favour of us not limiting ourselves to the baby-store model and, instead, positioning it like an open platform with different channels, products and regions. Although this may increase the complexity of the project, in the long run we believe it has a far greater potential.

New WaBi (蛙币) model:

1.    WaBi (蛙币) coin will be structured as a crypto-token that can be used to purchase Walimai protected products (in some way similar to loyalty programme points). This includes not only baby food, but also alcohol, cosmetics or any other products we plan to protect with our technology.   In terms of geography it will start in China but will expand to other regions as well, even though exact timing it’s hard to predict at this stage.   This will also not be limited to products that we sell ourselves: we plan to add other companies to the platform (this was always part of the overall Walimai plan). These companies will join the Wabi rewards system as well.

2.    We will encourage the use of the Wabi tokens in several ways:
a) We will setup a seamless user interface. An Example: https://cldup.com/ciIWwsikEO.png (215kB)

b) Allow users to “mine” tokens with a proof of purchase. Basically, buyers of products protected by Walimai technology will receive some initial coins when they start buying. We are reserving some coins at the ICO specifically for that.

c) Get overall better terms. This may include discounts, special offers etc., discounted purchases of WaBi (蛙币) coins etc.

New coin parameters:
1.Total supply of WaBi (蛙币) will be limited at 100.000.000. With the following split:
a) Up to 10.000.000 will be sold at the preICO at 0.03 USD/coin price. Funds will be used to launch the ICO. Up to additional 1.000.000 coins will be distributed through the bounty programme.

b) Up to 40.000.000 will be distributed at the ICO stage in September/October 2017. 80% sold for 0.15-0.25 USD/coin, 20% distributed among the team, bounties, founders. Funds will be used to grow sales in baby stores, add more product categories (such as alcohol and cosmetics) and set up a seamless WaBi usage process for consumers.

c) The remaining coins (49.000.000 if all 10.000.000 are sold at the preICO, 1.000.000 are distributed as bounties at the preICO round and 40.000.000 are sold during the ICO stage) will be reserved to be delivered to consumers through the mining process. Consumers will receive coins by purchasing Walimai protected products and participating in other activities. These 49.000.000 will be held in an escrow. A merchant (seller of products protected by Walimai technology) will be entitled to release WaBi coins equivalent of 5% worth of quarterly increase in sales of his products, from the escrow into the circulation by distributing these coins among the customers in the form of rewards and discounts. These coins can not be sold by merchants at an exchange.

Here is an example explaining point (c): merchant H sells cosmetics with Walimai protection, H used to sell 1m USD/month of cosmetics and grew sales to 1.3m USD over a quarter. Suppose, at the same time the price of WaBi at an exchange is 10 USD. H will then be eligible to distribute (1.3m-1m)*5%/10=1500 WaBi to it’s current or future buyers. And all of these WaBi have to be used by the merchant to encourage the use of WaBi and acquire additional users.
These coins will be kept in several escrows for security.

2. We will get listed on exchanges after the ICO as planned before.

Why we believe WaBi tokens will be a success:

1.    Natural demand for the token. As it will be used within the loyalty system there will be a growing non-speculative transaction volume that will back the token circulation and ensure user adoption

2.    Large underlaying market. It’s not just baby stores now. It’s baby food, cosmetics, alcohol or other products that would be protected with Walimai label. And not only our own sales but sales of future partners: producers, distributors etc.
3.    Real customer benefit and seamless utilisation process. As a blockchain based loyalty system it will be much more advanced to whatever is currently available on China’s market.

Next steps for you:
1.    You should make the decision if you wish to remain or withdraw from the project. It will be possible to withdraw until the end of Sunday 20th August London time.
2.    If you decide to continue participating - nothing needs to be done. At the end of preICO we will exchange preWabi tokens that were already purchased to WaBi not at the 1:2 rate but at 1:34 rate, reflecting the 1 USD price of preWabi and 0.03 price of WaBi.
3.    If you decide to withdraw - let us know via an email to alex@wacoin.io. Please, use the same email that you’ve used to register at wacoin.io. We will ask you to send the preWabi tokens back if you already received them. And process the refund within 24 hours after receiving them back.

We hope you will give this a good considerations. We have updated the website and WP (all available at www.wacoin.io) to further describe the new approach. We are happy to answer any questions you might have.

Also, we plan to extend the preICO by two weeks. Working on the new model we could not really take care of the marketing well enough. These additional two weeks will enable us to collect more at the preICO but will not delay ICO or exchange listing because we will already start to prepare for the ICO itself.

Alex and Yaroslav

Links to the announcements: SEC
https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ib_coinofferings
https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131

MAS
http://www.mas.gov.sg/News-and-Publications/Media-Releases/2017/MAS-clarifies-regulatory-position-on-the-offer-of-digital-tokens-in-Singapore.aspx
Obi2024

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:38:13 PM

Wow, i think altering the structure of the project really helped the Pre-ICO.
Congratulation for a successful Pre-ICO.
We look forward to a big ICO.

clif_high

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:23:31 PM

I would like to thank the team. Excellent support during and after the preICO!

Maybe this project is not well known NOW, but I think... I strongly believe it will be a game changer like Populous!

Best regards
Cauchy

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:47:48 PM

Looks interesting from a glance at the thread, seems you have great Community support. Will Review the whitepaper.
uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:08:13 PM

bookmarking

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
EventHorizon409

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:27:20 PM

What's the current price per coin?
BITCOINDENMARK

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:28:31 PM

What's the current price per coin?
it was a pre-ico, the real is comming in 5-6 weeks
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:06:15 PM

After a great success of Vechain ICO (chinese startup backed by PwC, also working on fake products identification) I am going to put some money into the wabi ico.
I missed presale unfortunately, but I see now this niche is going to be successful. Vechain sold out in few seconds trading 4x just after the ico, the next similar ICO is Ambrosus - also very unticipated ICO by Chinese people with big wallets Wink

I believe this niche Vechain-Ambrosus-Wabi will be successfull, but the profit can be the highest on... Wabi due to low cap. Vechain was 30m $ and results in 4x gain next day after ico. Insane.

can't wait for ann wabi ico
albusxx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:37:43 AM

After a great success of Vechain ICO (chinese startup backed by PwC, also working on fake products identification) I am going to put some money into the wabi ico.
I missed presale unfortunately, but I see now this niche is going to be successful. Vechain sold out in few seconds trading 4x just after the ico, the next similar ICO is Ambrosus - also very unticipated ICO by Chinese people with big wallets Wink

I believe this niche Vechain-Ambrosus-Wabi will be successfull, but the profit can be the highest on... Wabi due to low cap. Vechain was 30m $ and results in 4x gain next day after ico. Insane.

can't wait for ann wabi ico

I have a feeling you are from Vechain advertising here. I hope some of the users investigations that started after vechain ICO will actually be published later, so that the truth can be seen by the public.
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:52:17 PM

nope, I tried to send ETH at the start of that ICO and.... I lost quite a lot amount in fee, 200 gwei was not enough. Anyway you can verify it was probably my first post about vechain on btt ever, chill out Wink
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:28:52 PM

this project can be a successfull project. i'm sure that because china has a good working so this project can has a good progress.
EventHorizon409

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:41:37 PM

Any update?
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:47:36 PM

Very interesting name, but I don't really know the basic concept for this project.

Is a Chinese name coin, but it looks like there is not explicitly relationship between the name and concept.

Just an another ICO coin.
vikingchild

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:53:51 PM

How are the recent developments in China regarding cryptocurrencies fragile legal situation going to impact this project long term? Will the products will be available? Or will another country be chosen for the product going forward instead?
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

vetherasset.app

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:53:36 AM

Please update us what is going on with the project. Will you be doing refunds? If not when will be the ICO and token release?

Why do I have 2 types of pre Wabi tokens?

zuyi10

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:31:20 PM

When will the ICO open date be announced?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: