Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:50:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAEL (WaBi)] - Supply chain, loyalty points, real world adoption  (Read 57025 times)
glorsh66

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:14:15 PM

Great product from WALIMAI and probably very usful and successful... but why the hell they need a crypto coin for that? They write because:

- Single-click automatic payment for Walimai protected products (at current exchange rate if the user has insufficient WaBi)
- Paying with WaBi grants additional benefits: discounts, improved delivery terms, bonus WaBi points with every purchase
- Allows users to buy loyalty points in bulk with discounts

Seriously... do you guys think that these chinese mothers will pay for their baby food with WaBi? I cannot imagine... maybe once when crypto get's standard and when it doesn't matter anymore which coins I have, because they get converted automatically to the desired currency at payment time. But this is still far future...
Discounts, loyality points... We all know this from our favourite supermarket chain. Would you buy coins of them just because they are on blockchain now? Probably not...
Exactly, i also can't get the idea why do we need a coin for that?
What is the purpose?

It's great idea, but ho is it related to  cryptocurrencies?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:18:37 PM

Great product from WALIMAI and probably very usful and successful... but why the hell they need a crypto coin for that? They write because:

- Single-click automatic payment for Walimai protected products (at current exchange rate if the user has insufficient WaBi)
- Paying with WaBi grants additional benefits: discounts, improved delivery terms, bonus WaBi points with every purchase

Seriously... do you guys think that these chinese mothers will pay for their baby food with WaBi? I cannot imagine... maybe once when crypto get's standard and when it doesn't matter anymore which coins I have, because they get converted automatically to the desired currency at payment time. But this is still far future...
Discounts, loyality points... We all know this from our favourite supermarket chain. Would you buy coins of them just because they are on blockchain now? Probably not...
What is the purpose?

I get your points guys and share the same concerns. I think the product is great itself, but the crypto part I dont get eighter. Hopefully someone will enlighten us. I have not been able to buy at the ICO, because I learned about it too late, but I bought some now, just to be safe. FOMO.
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:07:59 PM

If we calculate the price in ETH term, how much profit have ICO participants made?
BiGsy

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:21:40 PM

Hey guys, anyone help me. While depositing the wabi Tokens to binance, why is that the tokens go to contract address and then by passes to the depositing address?

This is just the ERC20 address protocols. The contract address always is involved with the transfers.
netnutter

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:16:19 PM

What is the purpose?

I get your points guys and share the same concerns. I think the product is great itself, but the crypto part I dont get eighter. Hopefully someone will enlighten us. I have not been able to buy at the ICO, because I learned about it too late, but I bought some now, just to be safe. FOMO.

READ THE WHITEPAPER. And do your own research. Here's the link https://resources.wacoin.io/WaBI_Whitepaper_ENG.pdf
BiGsy

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:40:29 AM

What is the purpose?

READ THE WHITEPAPER. And do your own research. Here's the link https://resources.wacoin.io/WaBI_Whitepaper_ENG.pdf

I read the whitepaper and I don't see a use for the token in their model. They haven't got any asset contracts linking the token to their adoption or underlying company or in any free market integration on their tech. If they do, they have done a really bad job in describing it. I have done my own research and I chose not to invest in a pure fomo/fud hype market alone. I welcome you to debate this topic. Show me otherwise netnutter.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:59:19 AM

Does anyone know why the wabi token in myether wallet coming up value of nil?? Rest like qsp has a usd value?
accumulators

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:38:51 AM

Why wabi is mooning?

-Walton has 1/3 coins unlocked and 220M marketcap
-Wabi has 1/2 coins unlocked and 50M marketcap
-Wabi has a working product
-Wabi has advisors with influence with alibaba, citi, mastercard
-Wabi will be big in China
-Wabi has big partnerships in January (check website roadmap)

ICO had 1.6 ETH per limit and KYC.
Sometimes you were asked to skype to prove identity.

What does this mean?

-Wabi whales bought at $1+ ; they buy the dip.

True..
netnutter

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:15:25 PM

I read the whitepaper and I don't see a use for the token in their model. They haven't got any asset contracts linking the token to their adoption or underlying company or in any free market integration on their tech. If they do, they have done a really bad job in describing it. I have done my own research and I chose not to invest in a pure fomo/fud hype market alone. I welcome you to debate this topic. Show me otherwise netnutter.
Respect! I respect people who do their fundamental analysis before going for an investment. I couldn't agree with you more about the fact that some parts of the whitepaper are rather blurry.
I am also observing and trying to understand some areas of the project that are not clear to me. Once I get my answers then probably I am going to invest.
On the whitepaper it says that the users work as miner by scanning and verifying the products. But they have failed to elaborate on that. My understanding is by scanning the product users are timestamping and updating the Geolocation  of a certain product. So basically the users are kind of verifying the manufacturers claim.
But the whole purpose and use of 'block-chain' is rather abstract!
On the flip-side, speaking from experience, almost all the Asian projects are notorious for ambiguity at the beginning. Gradually they tend to overcome those issues. I have sent emails and messages and waiting to hear from them. If I find new info that might be helpful, will defo share with you.

snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:27:26 PM

Respect! I respect people who do their fundamental analysis before going for an investment. I couldn't agree with you more about the fact that some parts of the whitepaper are rather blurry.
I am also observing and trying to understand some areas of the project that are not clear to me. Once I get my answers then probably I am going to invest.
On the whitepaper it says that the users work as miner by scanning and verifying the products. But they have failed to elaborate on that. My understanding is by scanning the product users are timestamping and updating the Geolocation  of a certain product. So basically the users are kind of verifying the manufacturers claim.
But the whole purpose and use of 'block-chain' is rather abstract!
On the flip-side, speaking from experience, almost all the Asian projects are notorious for ambiguity at the beginning. Gradually they tend to overcome those issues. I have sent emails and messages and waiting to hear from them. If I find new info that might be helpful, will defo share with you.

I really admire you guys for doing your own research. Waiting for your further info.
maryhansenn

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:06:43 PM

I'm wondering if Wabi has the potential to see growth like ETH over one year. Does it have the potential for its product/purpose to rise to eg 100$ or more or will that never happen?
satrapus

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:15:36 PM

90% of alts have been killing it in the last week.
Why is wabi acting like a 3 legged blind horse?
accumulators

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:37:22 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YAyzD3WRbc&feature=share
Data dash 90,000 views..Wabi 2018
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:43:43 AM

Hi guys, can anyone tell me why wabi needs to be on the blockchain technology?
WaBiWalt

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:11:09 AM

Dear BitCoinTalk Community,

Apologies for the radio silence on the forum as of late. Since the ICO we’ve been working overtime to ensure everyone received their WaBis, and that their excess funds were refunded. But now it’s time to get back to growing the business and focusing on developments that will benefit us all.

For those who missed it, we’ve recently released a progress update on Medium which you can find here: https://medium.com/@wabiico/wabi-project-progress-update-18th-dec-2017-6735d7ae141c

After some debate, we have decided to focus our WaBi and Walimai related marketing efforts on a select few channels. We invite you all to find us on our official Telegram channels, follow our Twitter account for the latest updates, join the discussion in our subReddit, or sign-up for our Newsletter at wacoin.io.

The above channels are the ideal ways to stay up-to-date on WaBi and Walimai related news, and we hope you’ll join us as we continue to grow.

We will no longer update our BitCoinTalk thread, so please redirect questions to the channels above or reach out to us at support@wacoin.io.

Sincerely,
WaBi Team
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:03:41 PM

Hey guys, when withdraw ETH from Binance, what do you put in under "label" before the address?
nojka7a

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:35:39 PM

Hey guys, when withdraw ETH from Binance, what do you put in under "label" before the address?

ETH
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:29:42 AM

Hello, I know I'm way too late with this question but forgot about it. After the tokensale they would send back the extra ETH you have send above your personal cap. Has this already been done?
susu

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:40:53 AM

In the Chinese supermarket, you can see the wabi actual use of the scene, very good

l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:20:07 AM

Does anyone know the reason behind current market dip? Is it just profit takers or there is some news?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: