Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAEL (WaBi)] - Supply chain, loyalty points, real world adoption  (Read 57025 times)
rubiprojects

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

This one is trading on binance, which is awesome product, I think you will get more market cap in the future.
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

Is Wabi still at its preICO stage?
When will be the ICO?

ICO is over. Now they are being traded on some various exchanges, highest volume is on Binance.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wabi/#markets
Mrnat

Activity: 151
Merit: 101

Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

How is the project doing atm, and how you assure that the chip can be replicated?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
volks17

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

hat is the latest status of the project?
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

I see that they had vote on Kukoin about listing... Who won? When Wabi will be on Kukoin? And which other exhanges will be?
https://medium.com/@wabiico/how-to-vote-for-wabi-on-kucoin-79009a7bf604
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

I read from the grapevine that there is going to be a major news coming to the team soon, do anyone know what the news is all about, the project is one of the best performing ICO last year but IMO there is still a huge room for growth

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
newcoin01

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

I read from the grapevine that there is going to be a major news coming to the team soon, do anyone know what the news is all about, the project is one of the best performing ICO last year but IMO there is still a huge room for growth

I don't know the news. But there is one exciting new team member(https://www.linkedin.com/in/butianli/)
Unfortunatey I invested in WaBi a bit late. But I also think that there is a huge room for growth as it has real world usage.
galio_ico

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:19:20 AM

such a long time I haven't been interested in a cryptocurrentcy project.
this seem to be an exceptional. solve a reality problem and had been applied successfully.
congrat dev and PR team, you guys do a great job, hope I can help by buying the coin and hold, that way you can get some money to continue develop in future
dear

TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:24:26 AM

Weekly Update #1 — February 14th

WaBi / Walimai developments and events, every Wednesday

Our newest team member, Butian Li, will fill the role of Walimai’s Operations Manager. As a UC Berkeley graduate, former Deloitte consultant, and founder of two businesses, she has the entrepreneurial spirit and experience to take our business expansion to the next level.
Our revamped website is making strides and should be live in 2–3 weeks. It will mostly function as a placeholder for the brand new website which is a more elaborate in design.
CEO Alex presented at the Global Supply Chain Council’s webinar: Blockchain in Supply Chain, Transport & Logistics in Asia
CEO Alex traveled to the Blockchain Economic Forum 2018 in Singapore and did an on-location interview with Mike Vestil.
Co-founders traveled to Malaysia for potential partnership and expansion plans/discussion. No specifics to publish at the moment.
Co-founder Yaroslav did an audio-interview with Peter Rujgev. Link will be shared as soon as the interview is released.
Co-founders were interviewed by Yasuhiro Takayama for Japanese audiences. Link will be shared as soon as the interview is released.
We got covered by CNET (200 million readers/month, one of the 200 most visited websites globally).
Upgraded version of the Walimai WeChat app finalized and ready for deployment next week.
Entering the second phase of testing of the Walimai Product Logistics Blockchain.

https://medium.com/@wabiico/weekly-update-1-february-14th-8f8c5d32c56a
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

I don't know the news. But there is one exciting new team member(https://www.linkedin.com/in/butianli/)
Unfortunatey I invested in WaBi a bit late. But I also think that there is a huge room for growth as it has real world usage.

WaBi coin is not an air project. It has a wide range of landing applications. So in 2018, it has great room for development, and it is worth the expectation of many investors. Of course, the price of coins will also be well reflected with the development of the project.

gembira

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:42:25 PM

WaBi coin is not an air project. It has a wide range of landing applications. So in 2018, it has great room for development, and it is worth the expectation of many investors. Of course, the price of coins will also be well reflected with the development of the project.

I see that they are very active in twitter. they hires new development, have interviews, conferences, etc. But can you explaine me main thing - how they will use tokens in their project?
fraidycat19

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

I see that they are very active in twitter. they hires new development, have interviews, conferences, etc. But can you explaine me main thing - how they will use tokens in their project?

Well, what i understood there are at least 2 usages:

1. Incentive to keep the "network" alive.
2. Incentive for people to scan products that have WaBi tags. Every time someone scans a Wabi tag it receives a small amount of Wabi tokens.
gembira

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:29:59 AM

Well, what i understood there are at least 2 usages:

1. Incentive to keep the "network" alive.
2. Incentive for people to scan products that have WaBi tags. Every time someone scans a Wabi tag it receives a small amount of Wabi tokens.

They have some tokens pool for this? I see, that in curcullation 45 mln tokens, but in total 99 mln. How much tokens they have for reward system? How much tokens for devs, and when they will be unlocked? Can you give me link to distribution of tokens, please?
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

Weekly Update Highlights:

- The Walimai team has found its new Operations Manager.
- CEO Alex was interviewed at the Blockchain Economic Forum 2018 in Singapore.
- CNET covered Walimai and interviewed CEO Alex.
https://medium.com/@wabiico/weekly-update-1-february-14th-8f8c5d32c56a?platform=hootsuite
DUCAT COIN

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

This coin looks promising, very good usage, good volume on binance and then there is the masternode coming up, this coin could go places really soon.

https://twitter.com/Ducat_coin
https://discord.gg/UEMMqz7
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ducatcoin_official
newcoin01

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:34:44 AM

This coin looks promising, very good usage, good volume on binance and then there is the masternode coming up, this coin could go places really soon.

Good summary Cheesy
I hope team can expand the usage of the product and when the marternode come I think things can be different from now.
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

Any exact information about the masternodes? Missed out on dash masternodes. Wouldn't want to miss that of Wabi for anything. I'd be waiting for more details about the requirements for running a masternode. Great potential here

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

Wabi can be one of the high performer of this year there are many reviews by independent people on different medias. This went totally by skipping from me during its initial coins offering phase. I just made my way finally after picking up some to keep them for rest of the year.
newcoin01

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

Any exact information about the masternodes? Missed out on dash masternodes. Wouldn't want to miss that of Wabi for anything. I'd be waiting for more details about the requirements for running a masternode. Great potential here

I couldn't follow the news lately but ne details AFAIK. I think many people will make some adjustments one their quantity of WaBi tokens after the details  Cheesy
beaupain

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

Couple of basic questions about Wabi I need answering;

1.Is WABI POS?

2. The current supply reads as per below, where is the rest of the total supply? How is this being distributed?
Circulating Supply
45,248,033 WABI
Total Supply
99,218,023 WABI

3. I know masternodes are planned but as far as I know there is no way they can launch them as an ERC20. They would need to launch their own mainnet first - when is that planned for and what is the protocol?

Good and fair questions, would also like to see this being answered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: