Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:43:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAEL (WaBi)] - Supply chain, loyalty points, real world adoption  (Read 57027 times)
CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:59:41 PM

FIFA WORLD CUP IS STARTING FROM 14TH JUNE GREAT TIME TO BUY wabi
CRYPTO America KING

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

My predication bitcoin will be 15000 dollars and wabi  14.786 dollar at the end of june

Is that just a feeling, a wish, or is there any good news for these predictions ... Bitcoin can easily be 15k again, but why should WaBi go from under $ 1 to over $ 14? And in such a short time?

i will give you answer at the end of the june
johny89

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

Hello! What the token would be used for?

CRYPTO America KING

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

FIFA world cup is coming china and japan are starting accepting more crypto trade so there will be bull run before 14th june
EustaceBagge

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

I hope that the potential of this token will soon be realized, as I hold a large bag of it. Smiley The team has been working hard, I just think that the market needs to recover a bit.

lieuvanlong

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:58:51 AM

Very good project, the dev is very active in discord.
Good staking this coin. Cheesy
EustaceBagge

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

It looks like the Master node news did not make investors in Wabi very happy. Although having masternodes is better than having none, IMHO. What do you guys think?

vochau026

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

I wonder How does the lock up work and transfer from prewabi to wabi?
simongoat

Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:21:44 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 11:07:42 AM by simongoat

It looks like the Master node news did not make investors in Wabi very happy. Although having masternodes is better than having none, IMHO. What do you guys think?

Its good news but because its not very detailed it means that its potentially a long way off from being implemented. Wanchain said they will have masternodes in their whitepaper. The ICO was in sept last year and there is still no announcement about it. If Wabi's announcement had been a detailed plan of how it will be implemented, how many coins you need, how you stake your coins and when it staking will begin etc the price would have probably shot up. But in a market were a lot of coins are announcing mastermodes, news like this needs more meat in it to affect the price.

By the middle of last year any bit of news like a wallet release, partnership or re-brand was enough to make the price of a coin spike.
When Z-coin announced masternodes last year the price shot up but now the market is just too diluted.

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

I hope that the potential of this token will soon be realized, as I hold a large bag of it. Smiley The team has been working hard, I just think that the market needs to recover a bit.

I don't think this is the kind of token you be worry about, atleast from what i have read about the project and team, i think its worth holding on to,
best thing about project with physical use case is to have organic growth alongside development Ofcours,
If i were you i would hold tight to wabi, it has real use case and solid team, price will surely reflect in time.
Best time to load up on wabi is now, am thinking of adding wabi to my portfolio once i get hold of some fiat Grin
EustaceBagge

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:55:29 AM

I don't think this is the kind of token you be worry about, atleast from what i have read about the project and team, i think its worth holding on to,
best thing about project with physical use case is to have organic growth alongside development Ofcours,
If i were you i would hold tight to wabi, it has real use case and solid team, price will surely reflect in time.
Best time to load up on wabi is now, am thinking of adding wabi to my portfolio once i get hold of some fiat Grin
Yeah, the price of the token is very low, plus you do have an actual physical product, which I always love. Smiley

hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

Can you stake this coin now?
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

Look over that guy he is newbie than don't get shocked to see this kind of comment from this kind of account. Actually some people don't know about the nature of this project.
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

Look over that guy he is newbie than don't get shocked to see this kind of comment from this kind of account. Actually some people don't know about the nature of this project.

You're right. I was told there will be a staking blockchain with this project.
simongoat

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

You're right. I was told there will be a staking blockchain with this project.

Here are a few articles that will help you find out more about the staking side of this project

https://medium.com/@wabiico/weekly-update-17-june-6th-57c138642505
https://medium.com/@wabiico/didnt-get-to-run-a-walimai-masternode-here-is-how-you-can-join-the-queue-543bb2899d8e

The min for staking is 5,000 Wabi.

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

Its good news but because its not very detailed it means that its potentially a long way off from being implemented. Wanchain said they will have masternodes in their whitepaper. The ICO was in sept last year and there is still no announcement about it. If Wabi's announcement had been a detailed plan of how it will be implemented, how many coins you need, how you stake your coins and when it staking will begin etc the price would have probably shot up. But in a market were a lot of coins are announcing mastermodes, news like this needs more meat in it to affect the price.

By the middle of last year any bit of news like a wallet release, partnership or re-brand was enough to make the price of a coin spike.
When Z-coin announced masternodes last year the price shot up but now the market is just too diluted.

You said things right, the market these days is punishing all without distinction but at the end of each cleaning the best projects and the best companies will always emerge, as has always happened in the past.

I prefer to have discovered and bought Wabi today at $ 1 or $ 0.70 or $ 0.50, even if I lose for a few months, due to the correction of the entire market, rather than discover it and buy it at $ 5 or $ 10 when everything is uphill.

News and details about the Masternodes have just been announced; after this correction period, Wabi will recover, while other tokens will remain in the shadows and forgotten.
azerty21

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

Didn’t get to run a Walimai masternode? Here is how you can join the queue!
Please note before participating: the Walimai masternode queue publicly shows all participant wallet addresses.
To join the queue, please get your wallet verified according to instructions here: https://medium.com/@wabiico/how-to-join-the-verified-wabi-holder-discussion-telegram-channel-de891073e6ab

After you’ve verified your wallet address, please fill out the following Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/3/d/1qJXlx3VYPrbB-915nKkSvzie14FUffpP_b0da2M2mUg/

Once you’ve been verified by the WaBi Holder Verification Bot and have filled in the Google form, you are automatically added to the queue!

How will I be prioritized in the queue?
Position in the queue will be determined by the number of Supporter Points (SP) that you have.

How are the points calculated?
SP is calculated by the amount of WaBi you hold in your registered private wallet. Every day you hold WaBi will give you SP of the same amount. The first date in calculating the points is 30th June 2018 or a date when you moved the WaBis there, whichever is later.

For instance, holding 1023 WaBi in your registered wallet will gain you 1023 SP a day. This means that in 3 days you will have 3069 SP, and will be positioned in the queue accordingly.

Where can I see my place in the queue?
The queue will be published, public, and open in July. At that time, you will be able to see your position in the queue at queue.wacoin.io.

What happens if I add more WaBi into the wallet?
You will gain SP daily, the total amount based on how much WaBi is in your wallet. Adding WaBi will gain you more SP on a daily basis.

What happens if I remove some WaBi from the wallet?
Removing WaBi from the wallet will decrease the amount of SP you gain daily. Additionally, SP will be decreased by the amount of WaBi removed from the wallet, retroactively.

For instance, if you have 3 days of holding 1023 WaBi, you will have 3069 SP. If you remove 200 WaBi, you will only get an additional 823 SP the following day. However, you will also have 200 SP removed for every day previously participated. This means you will have (4 times 823 SP =) 3292 SP after day 4.

What if I have additional questions?
You can join us at our official Telegram channel and talk directly to the team: https://t.me/wabi_ico

Alternatively, you can send an email to support@wacoin.io and we will respond as soon as possible.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
simongoat

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:38:18 PM

You said things right, the market these days is punishing all without distinction but at the end of each cleaning the best projects and the best companies will always emerge, as has always happened in the past.

I prefer to have discovered and bought Wabi today at $ 1 or $ 0.70 or $ 0.50, even if I lose for a few months, due to the correction of the entire market, rather than discover it and buy it at $ 5 or $ 10 when everything is uphill.

News and details about the Masternodes have just been announced; after this correction period, Wabi will recover, while other tokens will remain in the shadows and forgotten.

Now its $0.44 I wonder how low it can get, could be worth getting some more.

abazakolala

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:11:04 PM

How many participants during the ICO? Can you please share some figures?
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

How many participants during the ICO? Can you please share some figures?

It is pretty hard to know about these facts because it had finished almost 7 months ago and this token was sold very quickly but it has still chance to make profit this project is growing very strong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: