Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got my own BFL 30GH/s ASIC today mining now  (Read 7977 times)
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 01:57:31 PM

seriously, the BFL threads are giving me a heart attack.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:11:20 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2013, 03:49:56 PM by Bicknellski

You probably do realize this account is the troll account from another account here. I think it was created in honor of smoothie.
That is correct, but I do have a 30GH/s ASIC from BFL mining, and I received it as a freebie.

No kill-a-watt (they measure power consumption right?), I'll post pics later for the blog post when I've written it up and measured long term performance / stability.

I don't mind the power consumption, BFL is covering electricity bills too.
Why aren't you posting an immediate photo of your BFL ASIC? We just want proof you actually got one. A review can come later....

Step 1: Take pictures of packaging, bill of lading etc.
Step 2: Take pictures un boxing it.
Step 3: Take pictures of the machine itself inside and out.

Link with something hashing isn't proof of anything.  Do the required steps then we might be persuaded. Till then I call bullshit.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
JimiQ84

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:17:07 PM

You probably do realize this account is the troll account from another account here. I think it was created in honor of smoothie.
That is correct, but I do have a 30GH/s ASIC from BFL mining, and I received it as a freebie.

No kill-a-watt (they measure power consumption right?), I'll post pics later for the blog post when I've written it up and measured long term performance / stability.

It's the same as with Luke jr.'s unit. It's still sitting at BFL.
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:23:48 PM

FUD cannon

+1
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 02:44:32 PM

No you don't.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Newscastix

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:47:39 PM

No you don't.

thanks  Grin

/thread
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:41:04 PM

omg what have I started lol  Tongue

Milkshake you funny creamy drink! lol

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:42:14 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2013, 04:06:03 PM by SLok

No you don't, they have not sent 30GH units to customers.
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/2651-bfl-30gh-s-asic-mining-now-dev-promo-copy.html#post32364

So, after this, and PuertoLibre's fake avalon/dhl shipping notice, (yes, that low can someone's self esteem sink), this is a good joke too:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=114329.msg2100103#msg2100103

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
duukat

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 01:17:14 AM

You had me until I read the part about BFL covering your electricity bill.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 01:24:59 AM

Well, we all know the pool isn't trustworthy, so the expectation of it being true was zero when I was first shown the link to this thread.

Thanks Inaba for verifying it Smiley

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
RustyShackleford1950

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 01:25:33 AM

In light of this. this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203647.0

is probably a scam

On keyboard, the big d, rusty shackleford
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 01:29:39 AM

So, after this, and PuertoLibre's fake avalon/dhl shipping notice, (yes, that low can someone's self esteem sink), this is a good joke too:

What fake Avalon DHL shipping notice?

I have only ever made one for BFL headquarters (when Avalon shipped) and that was clearly identified and posted as a joke post. Josh did something similar with an "Empty Box" on BFL forums a few weeks before me at the time. Obviously his wasn't as funny as Avalon did actually ship en masse a few weeks later while all his customers sat on their thumbs for months and months...even up until now...they are still waiting....

If you are going to lie (SLOK a very hardcore BFL Shill who openly resents and shouts down other customers on BFL forums and elsewhere) then at least do a presentable lie.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/members/slok.html
SLok

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:44:16 PM

I have only ever made one for BFL headquarters (when Avalon shipped) and that was clearly identified and posted as a joke post.
Another lie from PuertoPrabably, only after being caught he called it a joke. Like the "omg they just bought new benches" fail and countless other fail postings.
If you are going to lie (PuertoLibre, a very hardcore anti-BFL Shill who openly resents and shouts down every customer and employee of BFL on forums) then at least do a presentable lie, maybe someday your ignore button will lose it's yellow urine stains again. Don't hold your breath though, clueless computerrepairclown.
So, now that you posted my profile link, it must also be an easy job to show where the posts are that give substance to your accusations? Next fail, I guess?

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 05:08:55 PM

I have only ever made one for BFL headquarters (when Avalon shipped) and that was clearly identified and posted as a joke post.
Another lie from PuertoPrabably, only after being caught he called it a joke. Like the "omg they just bought new benches" fail and countless other fail postings.
If you are going to lie (PuertoLibre, a very hardcore anti-BFL Shill who openly resents and shouts down every customer and employee of BFL on forums) then at least do a presentable lie, maybe someday your ignore button will lose it's yellow urine stains again. Don't hold your breath though, clueless computerrepairclown.
So, now that you posted my profile link, it must also be an easy job to show where the posts are that give substance to your accusations? Next fail, I guess?

Someone needs a new sarcasm meter methinks.
For every thread about BFL, you need to ask yourself the following "Tits or GTFO?".  Cheesy

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 06:16:41 PM

BS. I was never caught in anything.

I didn't even lie about it.

--------------------

If you are talking about the BFL benches there was no lie in that either (I am not even sure what you mean). The benches BFL bought was added to their new facility around January 2013. Yes, many thought it was strange that BFL was supposedly going to ship en masse supposedly in October 2012 without those benches.

I think you hit your head on the toilet again Slok. The benches topic hasn't a single thing to do with me.

I dunno what you are trying to get at....but in case no one knows, Slok is trying to build a smoke screen by blowing it up each and every persons ass.

If he made a legitimate critique about me, I'd understand. But pulling topics out of the air and then reassembling them and attributing them to me doesn't even make sense as a critique.

I am not sure what his angle is or what it even has to do with me or any lies?

It is still yellow? (recall I can't see it as I don't use the default skin)

BFL does not need me to point out it's errors. I could go absolutely silent on the topic and still others (including BFL customers) would point it out.

Or perhaps you believe I am behind each customers keyboard and disappointed reply as well?

Perhaps you need a reality check you shameless shill. If you are going to be a shill at least be an exceptional one.

Sure, turn the page and keep reading. Everyone will keep an eye open on your posts and see if there is any substance to what I have said about you. In fact, just on the first page there is plenty.

Lets see if that changes the substance of your posts in the future....

The truth hurts...huh..

SLok

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:09:40 PM

Man, obsessed a bit? 37 of you last 40 posts are in BFL topics, a stalking creep, you don't have a life, do you?
quote puerto:  "BFL: We raised prices [period] and our employee started taking chips to renovate his mining farm. Thousands of chips. (no, I am not kidding, go look on the BFL forums. It is what got me banned from there.)".
You were banned for spreading lies like this, PuertoLibre, together with your hubby Frizz23 which went as a girl back then, who copied that fud topic from here to bfl, RollerGirl, on which you jumped so quickly?
If you like to see how yellow you are, log out and check.

cdog

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:15:43 PM

buddrulez

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:28:30 PM

The day I get my jallepeano I'm gona stick ot on a Fucking pizza coz thats all it will be worth by then!
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:33:12 PM

The day I get my jallepeano I'm gona stick ot on a Fucking pizza coz thats all it will be worth by then!

Well being a glass half full kinda guy myself, at least you can be sure the cheese will remain molten! Wink

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:34:56 PM

Man, obsessed a bit? 37 of you last 40 posts are in BFL topics, a stalking creep, you don't have a life, do you?
quote puerto:  "BFL: We raised prices [period] and our employee started taking chips to renovate his mining farm. Thousands of chips. (no, I am not kidding, go look on the BFL forums. It is what got me banned from there.)".
You were banned for spreading lies like this, PuertoLibre, together with your hubby Frizz23 which went as a girl back then, who copied that fud topic from here to bfl, RollerGirl, on which you jumped so quickly?
If you like to see how yellow you are, log out and check.
WHOA...WTF?

Stop your BS right there pal...

This is confirmed. BFL_Josh himself confirmed it and said so on BFL forums!

He even stated when his orders were made, how he was losing "thousands" and that it was more than just 2 Minirigs. But he said (I paraphrase) in all his graciousness he was taking less of his pre-order lot than he should have. And no, He DIDN'T apologize to anyone for it.

----------------------

Each Minirig (1.5TH) has/had 192 chips. Multiply that by two (before the power specs went to crap) and you come to ~400 ASIC chips or so.

Now as it currently stands, The Minirigs consume much more power and produce way too much heat. The Latest statements by BFL_Josh (Also known as Inaba) state that each individual Minirig will be shipped as two (or more) units to fulfill orders.

When this is taken into account with the new revised boards being introduced. The chips in Each Minirig (at best) have doubled. That means where before there were 192 ASICs per case....there is now approximate 400 spread out over two (or more) cases.

Josh would then be taking at least 800 ASIC chips under the new revised specs. Josh said the revised boards now take a maximum of 16...up from 8. So do your math and apply a little bit of logic and 2 Minirigs should take up nearly an entire wafer. (1 wafer ~1100 chips @ 65nm)

This is no lie.

Learn to think and reason. Or if you must shill...at least be exceptional at it. Your piss poor efforts have only dredged up a recent topic that is going to annoy the folks at BFL.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: