Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:53:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the existence of bitcoins a threat to jobs and national currencies?  (Read 3732 times)
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

Yes it is, Bitcoin has open so many doors of opportunity to people.
Some are choosing to have BTC and its nature of how to earn.
National currencies are in big troubles as the FIAT world is in debt.
BITCOIN will not cause much trouble but to help every nation to stand again.

Just like in Venezuela... at least people can be feed with crypto on the act.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

I never thought like that. I don't think the existence of bitcoin will be a threat to jobs and fiat currencies. one bitcoin won't be able to make someone like a king, I think that's a funny thought. everyone is active with national currencies, and bitcoin is a digital transaction tool, which uses bitcoin also accompanied by technologies such as the internet. and we know that there are still many people who cannot take advantage of the technology that exists today. so it is very unlikely if bitcoin becomes a threat to the national currency in the near future. and for someone who wants to take advantage of free time, they can seek additional income with bitcoin. because bitcoin can be a part-time job, without interrupting existing jobs. with bitcoin they can make their lives better. I think bitcoin is also not a threat to work.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
suzanne5223

Activity: 2562
Merit: 643

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:06:20 AM

We both know Bitcoin is not a threat to jobs and national currencies but in the sight  of selfish political leader is threat to their power which why they switch words by saying Bitcoin is a threat national currencies because bitcoin pave way for people liberation.

waterman

Activity: 192
Merit: 119

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:28:54 AM

We all know how powerful bitcoins are especially in financial terms. Having one makes you feel like a newly-crowned king ready for his throne and lux. Its value and essence is something that we cannot just ignore, resulting for some people relying on these 'God-given grace' instead of working hard and gaining the money that their own country uses. Some thought that it would be better off to have bitcoins and convert it into any kind of currency rather than to get a job and earn some thing. What do you think? Will bitcoin be able to eclipse the existence of national currencies in the near future?

Well, I do not think that Bitcoins are a threat to national jobs unless that all the people have access to high-speed internet and know about the market and a little bit of English language and of course that those people are earning little money.  If that is the case then yes they will prefer to earn Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies or Dollars or Euros and for sure will abandon their jobs to work as a freelancer or something through the internet. (India is a good example of this)

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:01:45 AM

If you guys aren't aware, a lot of jobs have become very rare or obsolete in the past decades because of innovations that makes it a lot easier that we don't need anymore. A good example are those that are on the mail industry and toy makers. So it just prove that when a new disruptive tech exists, some jobs are really going to get removed partially or completely.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:11:27 AM

Hell no! How can Bitcoin pose threats to jobs and national currencies. In fact, Bitcoin does the otherwise. Bitcoin is created to bring a revolutionary uplift in the payment systems of businesses and in the end facilitate work productivity. Countries which integrate Bitcoin enjoy the opportunity to experience a boost in the economy because with the Blockchain, there is creation of job opportunities and offering financial freedom to the people.

Quennlorna42

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

In reallity, for me having bicoins is really helpful for those who need work as a partime support and it also works with online job makers. and in our country bitcoin is a popular currencies and is acceptable by the government and is now used by exchanger a coins.ph as a local bitcoin currencies. about the national currency I'm not sure there but if what i know that bitcoin is acceptable to us as a local bitcoin.
bndunlap

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:39:39 AM

I don't think Bitcoin has the potential to completely rid countries of their national currencies or jobs, because usually each national currency is based off of the national market. Right now there is too much variation in the markets of these countries around the globe to successfully establish a way to completely do away with jobs and currencies, and it would take a significant change in the global market for that possibility to truly become an option.
jobukegoya

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

So do you think stocks are a threat to employment? Because everyone can invest in stocks and wait for it to rise, there is no need for a job. It's ridiculous because everyone wants to profit, why do not you think about the risks that it brings, and you can fail and need a job?

Bitcoin will not be a threat to fiat money, because the segments are different. If bitcoin can operate if there is an internet and has sufficient knowledge in its use, fiat money can be used because it is very easy. Moreover, the presence of bitcoin does not interfere with work carried out conventionally.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:41:00 AM

I think that when everyone accepts Crypto, Bitcoin and Fiat will coexist in parallel. Bitcoin is not a threat to employment and national currency. Bitcoin will make your life better.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:03:01 AM

I do not know the number of people who know about and use bitcoin in your country. But generally I do not think and will hardly agree that bitcoin will ever be a threat to national currencies. In the worse case, I see them to coexist with one another depending on the users. In my country for instance a lot of people can neither read nor write. So how will they exist use bitcoin.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: