Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about bitcoin interest in the near future?  (Read 3647 times)
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:07:35 PM

In my own opinion bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet.
I think bitcoin in the future will well known by many people and it will become famous. Since it will become famous, more and more people will invest to it and also will mine bitcoin. As a result, the limited amount of bitcoin will all be mined by miners and i think the price of bitcoin will continue to increse. But, no one knows what will happen in the near future.
I think interest in bitcoin has already started. No need to see in the future. As we see that most of the people are investing in bitcoin because the ratio of profit is far better than any other business in the world, so the people are taking keen interest in bitcoin. And it is mandatory because in the future I think there will be only one currency and that will be bitcoin. Bitcoin will be the mainstream.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:18:22 PM

In the near future interest in bitcoin is only going to grow. There will only be more and more publicity as the price continues to rise and that will continue to attract more and more investors, it's kind of a never ending cycle until something goes boom.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:55:55 AM

Bitcoin has already weldered the storm with Chinese ban and going stronger after that, this is indicating it has come to stay but we should not throw all we have into one source, that will be too risky as anything can happen. We just have to trade with caution so long we are on this earth. For instance, another big news might come upon bitcoin and no body knows where it could come from. We should always prepare for surprises.
It truly has and it will definitely keep bouncing ahead those storms. It is normal and we cannot always expect everything to keep getting smooth for a technology that came disruptive.

Check back from the onset with the advance in technologies and new innovation, it has always come with denial and different ways to bring it down but as long as it brings great value to the society, then, it is just going to keep getting better.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:14:52 AM

All is possible with technology in the near future. The development was the key to bitcoin and for sure it will stand firmly years from now.
With proper use in different services, bitcoin will definitely grow more. But there are also chances that fees will also rise due to the increase of value or worth of bitcoin.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:58:21 AM

All is possible with technology in the near future. The development was the key to bitcoin and for sure it will stand firmly years from now.
With proper use in different services, bitcoin will definitely grow more. But there are also chances that fees will also rise due to the increase of value or worth of bitcoin.

The bitcoin is at pump now and I am sure that there will be more people who would sign up in this forum because the good news will spread. I think that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise because there will be more investors coming and of course the demand for bitcoin will also rise. I just hope that more campaigns will succeed in the next days and months so that many people will be able to earn more coins for more bitcoin.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:20:51 PM

Your predicitons and scenario are similar to mine. Bitcoin currently gain a lot of popularity and users everyday. Even little dumps are not dangerous anymore. Because as history learnt us, the price will always try to get latest price. In my opinion Bitcoin as a value storage would be very interesting.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:44:14 AM

Yeah I agree with you OP but I think bitcoin has a lot of things to prove still in the future as an industry. But we should be prepared also of what the future brings especially in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin will always have several developments coming up which we are already having bit by bit with all the huge forks coming up gradually. We are still more like in the beta stage which is normal for any new innovation. As people keep trooping in the more, we will start seeing more lapses and opportunities to get things better and in proper shape until we start experiencing huge stability.
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:25:39 AM

nowadays, bitcoin is growing and becoming popular. the more popular bitcoin is, the more people put their interest to bitcoin. many people believe in bitcoin and they even use it as investment and payment.
Bitcoin can be use as the investment as well as currency and popularity of bitcoin Is touching skies nowadays and there will be more progress and more price rise as more people come to know about bitcoin and those who have believe in bitcoin and have faith in it bitcoin will never let them down and surely bitcoin will bless them with its benefit at every stage of life.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:57:13 AM

In the future, I see a lot of penetration of bitcoin, regulation coming in massively as well, and increase in price. This is also expected to come with its own challenges among which is what is being faced now at this time which I am sure another issue will still surface after this time. Another issue of concern is regulations which might be harsh in some areas and mild in other places above all, I see bitcoin overcoming all these challenges.
the bad issues nowadays always become boomerang , instead getting dropped bitcoin in the last few weeks shows the good sign of growth ,  so makes sure you guys analyse the market trends and other several factors carefully .

sometimes things did not go as planned , don't be overconfident , keep being safe with your investment.
These sort of things usually happen when support is growing hugely for a products, hence the demands shooting up quite fast. Few years ago, some of these little FUD that happened recently would have cause bitcoin to drop a lot but here we are within a short period have it bouncing back better. That is the power of value and support.
Aleister Crowley

Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:43:13 PM

Good thinking, I also think the same. what is the reason that makes you think so? My idea is that bitcoin is growing rapidly nowadays and makes many people look for bitcoin with what they know, the future is a time of rapidly growing technology, where everyone will think how to make money with the internet. bitcoin is the first thing that explodes worldwide
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:48:07 PM

In my own opinion bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in the Internet.
I agree with you, bitcoin in the future will be a very interested investment option on the internet. and there may be many countries that legalize bitcoin.

Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:33:24 PM

I agree with you, bitcoin in the future will be a very interested investment option on the internet. and there may be many countries that legalize bitcoin.
Bright future of bitcoin is seen now that it will progress more and there will be more room to secure enough profit through it and bitcoin is nonetheless than blessing for every investor now and it will keep blessing in the future the main thing is its advertisement, if people will get awareness about it there will be more bright future for investor and bitcoin.
RMDV

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:01:58 PM

in my own opinion i think bitcoin will be a large earning and it will be a good a help to all of us thats why i support bitcoin all the way.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:09:08 PM

Bitcoin has become an industry with considerable revenue in Internet. Some people make Bitcoin as their main livelihood instead. Especially if in future the price of Bitcoin rise up again and reach a new record, surely the benefits from this industry will also follow.
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:13:52 PM

My opinion same to you. Bitcoin in the future will become a large earning industry in internet. Because it is a digital currency. People always time like it. It's price increase day by day and it's popularity increase day by day so we can say that bitcoin future will become a large earning industry in internet.
sublime5447
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:36:52 PM

yup I really agree with you, someday Bitcoin will be the most used currency in all over the world. even the middle to lower class will also use it as a tool of transaction and payment. because Bitcoin will become very famous absolutely and ordinary people will be more accustomed to hear "Bitcoin".
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:00:59 PM

Actually, it is today. Many people are earning money because of bitcoin and some even make this as their daily source of needs. Actually I started using bitcoin because I want to earn while studying. Of course bitcoin will still be a source of income in the near future and may even be more than it.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
junglist.massive

Activity: 759

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:02:22 PM

later ordinary people will hear more frequently about bitcoin because Bitcoin will be more popular because the interest of the people about Bitcoin’s advantage is still growing and its popularity also soaring with its good name. and eventually Bitcoin will become stronger and more famous making it as the best earning industry and business platform on the internet, I'm sure it will happen but not soon, maybe in a few years later.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:02:49 PM

I will want to take a contrary position to this in that bitcoin is not really a earning industry so to say but what people earn for the services they perform and its because its more or less direct rather than having an intermediary like Fiverr, Peoplebythehour, and other freelancing sites, people are not earning bitcoin for free, they offer services in return and make bitcoin our of it which we will see to grow in the coming years.

I think i agree with you because bitcoin can be a tool for payments of service rendered or work done  for companies online rather than an earning industry because mining in itself is bound to cease at some point and people cannot earn for free anymore
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:41:53 PM

Bitcoin demand will continue to increase as users continue to increase, I never hesitate to continue investing because any negative news will have no effect on bitcoin performance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: