Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Academic Help? [Homework, General Questions, Ideas]  (Read 580 times)
hellscabane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:38:31 PM

[Note: I'm not sure if this should be bucketed to a different part of the forum, I originally made a different post in this forum, but that was when it was just myself offering my services.]

The idea for this thread is to be a crowd-source topic for people to post whatever academic-related assistance they need and to either find someone who is willing to help/assist them (for free or for payment).  If someone is able to successfully help you out, please consider tipping them!

In the future I will be editing the second post as a resource posting for those who can help you out with specific subjects and subject matters.

To facilitate things, please include the subject and class/subject matter at the top of the post.  I have listed the following examples as a point of reference [Note: I am not seeking responses for these examples.]:

Mathematics, Topology
Prove or disprove: The Euclidean Spaces R^n are compact?  If not, are they locally compact?

Philosophy, Metaphysics (The Problem of Being)
I'm looking for an idea jump start for a presentation that I need to do relating to the Problem of Being.  Does anyone have any ideas or references?

Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
I just don't understand this stuff!  Can anybody tutor me on this topic?

English, Classic Literature
Help!  I have a paper due next week on an analysis of the themes found in Ivanhoe but I haven't read the book at all!

I hope that this thread can be of assistance to the community!  Thanks for reading!

[tl;dr: Post things you need help with; include subject and subject matter.  Be sure to tip if you find help.]
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hellscabane (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:40:10 PM

Saving second post as future directory.
hellscabane (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:41:45 PM

Saving third post for applicable links in the future.
hellscabane (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:47:04 PM

I forgot to include, I can assist with Math (I made a prior post offering my services for that topic), but also with Philosophy and Theology.  I also have a decent background in Finance.
Taoimean

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 05:20:26 PM

This is a great idea! I don't need help myself right now, but I'll throw out a list of my disciplines in case I can help someone.

1) English, especially writing
2) Religious Studies
3) Folklore/Folk Studies and Anthropology
4) Sociology, especially Criminology
5) Spanish through Intermediate level (High School AP Spanish / University Spanish 202)

Just don't ask me anything about math or chemistry!
hellscabane (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 05:06:01 PM

Just want to give this a little love.  I think it would be great for the community to have a go-to place for this sort of thing.  We have a lot of brilliant minds here, so a sort of "job" board functioning with BTC would be highly beneficial.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: