Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:52:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Academic Help? [Homework, General Questions, Ideas]  (Read 580 times)
hellscabane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:38:31 PM

[Note: I'm not sure if this should be bucketed to a different part of the forum, I originally made a different post in this forum, but that was when it was just myself offering my services.]

The idea for this thread is to be a crowd-source topic for people to post whatever academic-related assistance they need and to either find someone who is willing to help/assist them (for free or for payment).  If someone is able to successfully help you out, please consider tipping them!

In the future I will be editing the second post as a resource posting for those who can help you out with specific subjects and subject matters.

To facilitate things, please include the subject and class/subject matter at the top of the post.  I have listed the following examples as a point of reference [Note: I am not seeking responses for these examples.]:

Mathematics, Topology
Prove or disprove: The Euclidean Spaces R^n are compact?  If not, are they locally compact?

Philosophy, Metaphysics (The Problem of Being)
I'm looking for an idea jump start for a presentation that I need to do relating to the Problem of Being.  Does anyone have any ideas or references?

Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
I just don't understand this stuff!  Can anybody tutor me on this topic?

English, Classic Literature
Help!  I have a paper due next week on an analysis of the themes found in Ivanhoe but I haven't read the book at all!

I hope that this thread can be of assistance to the community!  Thanks for reading!

[tl;dr: Post things you need help with; include subject and subject matter.  Be sure to tip if you find help.]
hellscabane (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:40:10 PM

Saving second post as future directory.
hellscabane (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:41:45 PM

Saving third post for applicable links in the future.
hellscabane (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:47:04 PM

I forgot to include, I can assist with Math (I made a prior post offering my services for that topic), but also with Philosophy and Theology.  I also have a decent background in Finance.
Taoimean

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 05:20:26 PM

This is a great idea! I don't need help myself right now, but I'll throw out a list of my disciplines in case I can help someone.

1) English, especially writing
2) Religious Studies
3) Folklore/Folk Studies and Anthropology
4) Sociology, especially Criminology
5) Spanish through Intermediate level (High School AP Spanish / University Spanish 202)

Just don't ask me anything about math or chemistry!
hellscabane (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 05:06:01 PM

Just want to give this a little love.  I think it would be great for the community to have a go-to place for this sort of thing.  We have a lot of brilliant minds here, so a sort of "job" board functioning with BTC would be highly beneficial.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: