Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 13487 times)
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:56:20 AM

What is the best way to make money with bitcoin in 2017?

The best way to make money with bitcoin is buy coins that are legit and always at the top 20 coinmarketcap, then do the trade in any popular exchange sites like Poloniex, bittrex, and other platform where we can trade them. And second was signature campaign is the next one to make
money with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:26:32 AM

The only best way for me to make money with bitcoin is to just do altcoin trading because other source of income like mining, investing and other more become harder to do, in mining, you need a higher capital now for a more powerful gpu so you can mine more coins than other miners while in trading you just need a small to average capital and to master trading then you can make the money that the miners are making for a few month in just a few weeks of trading.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:58:12 AM

the best way for me to earn bitcoin is the SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN. why? first of all you don't need to to do anything so hard you're just going to post on different threads here in the forum and be constructive.

Different things i like about signature campaign.

1. You have assurance about earning Bitcoins meaning you're sure that you will earn weekly.
2. The risk is less. The only risk you have is that if the manager runs or didn't pay (But in my experience i don't meet this kind of risk)
3. Easiest way to earn bitcoin and the safest way.
4. While doing the posting job you're able to learn more about bitcoin or cryptocurrency since you're visiting different threads regarding the cryptocurrency.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:26:06 PM

With Bitcoin? By creating an ICO, you don't even need Bitcoin to make money. Easiest money ever! /s

On a serious note, holding Bitcoin seems the best strategy so far in 2017.

You are correct mate, Creating an ICO was a good one to make money. Due to money will come to you spontaneously, Even the investors who will try to invest in the ico will get earn for it more than their capital investment. And I also agreed that holding coin in a long term whether altcoin or bitcoin is really profitable things ever.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:20:49 PM

Seeing a pretty high price spike this year, I think the best way to make money with bitcoin this year is by investing in large quantities to get bigger profits. Besides doing bitcoin trade by utilizing the price reduction because bitcoin value until the end of this year many predict will reach $ 5000, by doing trade from now it will get profit when the price is true reach $ 5000.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:33:35 PM

To invest in to bitcoin it's getting little bit slower to earn from that, altcoins can multiply the investment faster, look for special altcoins which have bigger functionality then other and maybe in a future it will raise a lot of projects providing new concepts, it depends on developer team they make big sense when the altcoin will be shown

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:17:46 PM

Seeing a pretty high price spike this year, I think the best way to make money with bitcoin this year is by investing in large quantities to get bigger profits. Besides doing bitcoin trade by utilizing the price reduction because bitcoin value until the end of this year many predict will reach $ 5000, by doing trade from now it will get profit when the price is true reach $ 5000.
yes that is right to say i think we should avoid investing our money somewhere else but to invest it in bitcoin right now for a long time. because the profit that is expected from bitcoin in this year i do not think that it will be possible from anything else.
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:29:24 PM

Trade bitcoins with altcoins and increase your portfolio
be careful when trading... dont buy low volume coins
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:36:14 PM

I can suggest trading because that is what I am doing so I cannot vouch for another money making strategy. Trading for me is the best not just in 2017 but for as long as you want because if you have the skills and knowledge necessary then the possibility of a profitable trade is higher. At first you might be losing but eventually you will discover your own strategy and then adjust your trades according to market condition which then can lead to a profit or lose. You will still lose even if you are already experienced because that is part of trading but if you have a trading plan then you can still get back what you lose.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:52:53 PM

Most of the best way to get money from bitcoin is investment with ico where you will easily double or triple your investment there since lots of ico are turning into scam maybe try to research first and analyze things before putting and risking your money because its really hard to earn nowadays its not that simple like you were going to machine and click and you will get bitcoins , and also from trading those altcoins that has potential to grow with in a month or maybe 1-2 weeks unless you want to hold it more longer.

Arvz

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:17:33 AM

The best and safe way tou earn bitcoin is joining a signiture campaign like this. Just post in forums and that is it. You can ear bitcoin in just posing you ideas in different topic here. Some say that hard to earn bitcoin. There is no easy way to earn it. It Just you need to workhard to earn it.
shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:19:56 AM

Most of the best way to get money from bitcoin is investment with ico where you will easily double or triple your investment there since lots of ico are turning into scam maybe try to research first and analyze things before putting and risking your money because its really hard to earn nowadays its not that simple like you were going to machine and click and you will get bitcoins , and also from trading those altcoins that has potential to grow with in a month or maybe 1-2 weeks unless you want to hold it more longer.

Really agreed with this because i just realized it yesterday when i try to invest on an altcoin in the first time and yesterday i got much profit from the investment. I must say investing in ico is really good for long term investment, especially if you have much money on it, you can double or triple your profit.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:58:48 AM

Really agreed with this because i just realized it yesterday when i try to invest on an altcoin in the first time and yesterday i got much profit from the investment. I must say investing in ico is really good for long term investment, especially if you have much money on it, you can double or triple your profit.
ICOs are good but they are not all good, they can still lead for being frustrated from our investment and that is the risk in investing in ICO, yes there is a lot of ICO right now but are you sure that they worth to invest in? They almost copying each other's idea and that makes the other ICOs useless so i think it is far way better if you will just do trading.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:40:26 AM

The best way I think is Bitcoin buying and investing during dumps. After the fork, Bitcoin went skyrocket. Its price incread and reached 4k$. Imagine how big is the profit of of those who bought Bitcoin before the fork last August 1, because after the fork, the price of Bitcoin continuously increased. And will be the same if you still want to make money before this year end. It is still not too late to invest because there'll be another hardfork that will happen.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:13:56 AM

It could be trading and investing, that's the big change for you to have a huge profit in the future especially the price is continuously goes up. But don't put all your money in a single investment. And if you don't have capital or you're afraid to lose your money then you just join in signature and bounty campaign you have  money on there.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:08:45 AM

ICOs are good but they are not all good, they can still lead for being frustrated from our investment and that is the risk in investing in ICO, yes there is a lot of ICO right now but are you sure that they worth to invest in? They almost copying each other's idea and that makes the other ICOs useless so i think it is far way better if you will just do trading.
sometimes ICOs are mostly considered as fraud and too way risky, but in my own vision, if you just keep on researching and just keep on checking the background of what you are joining into, there is also a big possibility that you will become successful someday, and for me it is also one of the best ways to earn.
cubevtc

Activity: 496

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 04:20:22 AM

for me this years is easy btc money playing poker trading and exchange all are good

matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:33:12 AM

Would be in Bitcoin trading and investing. Both of these two are risky but will give you more profit. There's no such thing with less risk with a higher income in cryptocurrency. But you can lessen the risk by studying of the background of the coins that you'll invest and trade to know how big or how sure you are that you'll have something in return of your investment, and in trading, to assure that you won't get scamcoins.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:03:29 AM

For me until now the best way to earn bitcoin is trading because most of the bitcoiners they earn a lot of bitcoin by doing trading. But remember trading is not easy you need to learn first how to trade or how the trading works . You can read different thread about trading so you can get a lot of information or even the knowledge. Also remember being trader needs a lot of patience.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:05:21 AM

Probably stick with the bounty campaigns and signature campaigns where they will gave you tokens os some coins at bounty then you will trade it into btc or cash whatever you want. You will just sell it to other people and that is an easy way to gain mother without even losing money. And signature campaigns where they will gave you bitcoins directly on your wallet. No harm done with your money just you are going to work for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: