Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM  (Read 22072 times)
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:49:56 AM

So before I get a loan in nimfa I must buy some of its token to be eligble of the loan? Then I can use my refferal to get some extra token from it ? How about the security of its user ?
Yes with what you purchase you will gain access to have a loan on nimfa for youto purchasse token.. example, you bought 100 nimfa coins then you are elligible to borrow (loan) 300 nimfa with 3.3% interest .. this is very good project to support those investors.

The interest on the other side is a little bit high but still its reasonable because if you are a good trader then you can easily pay it with what you will earn from the loan you get with NIMFA.

Lol. Yes. Good traders can easily gain that little interest in just few hours. Although it ould be very risky during a bearish season. Another possible screnario in the future here is partnering NIMFA to some exchanges so they can offer lending there. Just like Poloniex where lending is available. 
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:06:07 PM

i've been here several times Nimfa. bitconnect is a lending platform, but i guess Nimfamoney is way better platform.

I think bitconnect and nimfa are not the same because bitconnect offer lending as investment and you will get daily interest while on nimfa they will offer you a loan and they will get 10% interest from your loans if Im not mistaken.

No bro. They will charge you 0% interest on your loan but you have to deposite 3.3% of your loan amount to them for the loan to be released and then with the borrowed tokens you have you are going to purchase tokens that grow 100% in profit 10 days in ico or exchanges. That is making your capital double in just 10 days of purchase because the token you are going to buy will be growing in price. Then you are going to pay back your loan.

Wait a minute, I have a question. I did not go into the details as to how this project will go on in their implementation. Nimfa won't be making any interest on the loans, right? How then would they earn something in return? And you are saying that you will invest in ICOs or exchanges that will give you 100% in profit in 10 days. Is there any assurance that there will be profit instead of losses in 10 days?
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:41:16 PM

i've been here several times Nimfa. bitconnect is a lending platform, but i guess Nimfamoney is way better platform.

I think bitconnect and nimfa are not the same because bitconnect offer lending as investment and you will get daily interest while on nimfa they will offer you a loan and they will get 10% interest from your loans if Im not mistaken.

No bro. They will charge you 0% interest on your loan but you have to deposite 3.3% of your loan amount to them for the loan to be released and then with the borrowed tokens you have you are going to purchase tokens that grow 100% in profit 10 days in ico or exchanges. That is making your capital double in just 10 days of purchase because the token you are going to buy will be growing in price. Then you are going to pay back your loan.

Wait a minute, I have a question. I did not go into the details as to how this project will go on in their implementation. Nimfa won't be making any interest on the loans, right? How then would they earn something in return? And you are saying that you will invest in ICOs or exchanges that will give you 100% in profit in 10 days. Is there any assurance that there will be profit instead of losses in 10 days?

Same here too. Been also confused to this news, I am concern not only about how the investors will benefit, but how about the company? If this is true, I am not actually sure if there will be assurance to a 100% profit in just 10 days, it seems it is too good to be true, and specially to think that it will look like investors wont be attracted, and personally it sounds fishy to me if does.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Br.CAT

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:33:46 PM

Thanks bro. Now I clearly understand the process on how the loan and interest applied. So this a win win situation for just 10days you can double your capital. Is that sure that it will happen in just 10 days? Do you have assurance bro.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:36:11 PM

What if the value of cryptocurrency will go down drastically? Will the nimfamoney continue to lend to its member client?
Will nimfamoney would be able to advertise its risk free lending platform?
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:40:07 PM

I just finished watching the video on how to earn up to 260% with using the Nimfamoney and I really think this has great potential especially for those investors who would want to profit more of their money by investing in their tokens. But I was wondering since this is a lending company or considered as a lending platform, what are the assurances of the loans they get? Are there collaterals when they borrow the tokens used for exchanges?
Yes it is true that you will profit for about 260% when you bought tokens during its ICO. Buying their coin will deal great on your lives so buy their coins. I will invest some of my money for this. And I will hodl it. And when that 260% reached that would be the time when I will get that coin change to btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
shimbark123

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:50:47 PM

What if the value of cryptocurrency will go down drastically? Will the nimfamoney continue to lend to its member client?
There's always been a risk everywhere. Especially here if we talk about currencies. I don't think that the value of NIMFA will not go down just like that. Well it offers great service. Imagine, it is a lending platform that helps you borrow money in buying tokens from other companies within an hour. And you do not need to borrow money from anyone. If their platform will continue its services then the coin will not dump so bad.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:02:18 PM

There's always been a risk everywhere. Especially here if we talk about currencies. I don't think that the value of NIMFA will not go down just like that. Well it offers great service. Imagine, it is a lending platform that helps you borrow money in buying tokens from other companies within an hour. And you do not need to borrow money from anyone. If their platform will continue its services then the coin will not dump so bad.

I agree, most lending companies are not easy to bring down. And this is the first I think lending platform using cryptocurrencies so I'm pretty sure investors and even regular citizens would love to try this out. And as long as lots of investors get a hold of this platform I also don't think the coin will dump.
s31joemhar

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:41:48 PM

I agree, most lending companies are not easy to bring down. And this is the first I think lending platform using cryptocurrencies so I'm pretty sure investors and even regular citizens would love to try this out. And as long as lots of investors get a hold of this platform I also don't think the coin will dump.

I see now! thanks , the percent of interest plus the 10 percent of the profit of the lendee will give nimfamoney more prrofit for its platform therefore i will increase the allotted tokens on its own project which will support the needs to be stable in the market or better to rise!
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:56:44 PM

there's a question on my mind with the investment thing and lending. to loan tokens of 3000 you need to have 1000 on your wallet but what if you dumped the loan you have like you lost  2500 and left 500.. with that how sure nimfamoney will be paid? even they get the 1000 you have on your wallet still not enough to cover. how will this issue be solve this is a big threat!
Same here bro this is a bit confusing because they did not make it clear in the white paper how can lenders pay them if they will be on lose and won't be having enough Nimfa to pay them.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:00:02 PM

As it is written in their whitepaper. The token that you will be buying will be growing double in price so the profit would be 100 percent for your tokens no? Then you are going to return the amount you've borrowed from nimfa less the 3.3% that you deposited when you made the loan. As to the guarantee of its reliability i am not sure how it is going to work for nimfa since they are not charging interests on the borrowers.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Br.CAT

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:20:30 PM

there's a question on my mind with the investment thing and lending. to loan tokens of 3000 you need to have 1000 on your wallet but what if you dumped the loan you have like you lost  2500 and left 500.. with that how sure nimfamoney will be paid? even they get the 1000 you have on your wallet still not enough to cover. how will this issue be solve this is a big threat!

Good question.. Since there is no colateral from lendee that can cover the whole amount of his loan how can they get back the total amount just incase the lendee failed to bring back or pay hos loan? If these issue cant solve how can we assure that the company will not fall and maintain its stability.
Bitshan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:25:02 PM

As it is written in their whitepaper. The token that you will be buying will be growing double in price so the profit would be 100 percent for your tokens no? Then you are going to return the amount you've borrowed from nimfa less the 3.3% that you deposited when you made the loan. As to the guarantee of its reliability i am not sure how it is going to work for nimfa since they are not charging interests on the borrowers.

i'm a little bit confuse. so you mean im going to have a 100% profit in 10 days?  what if the market is down all alts are affected? it will give us losses!
Chikitita2004

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:57:00 PM

Another good thing they provide. When you register in their site www.nimfamoney.io, you will get a personal referral link that we can send to as many friends as we have and those friends who will register under our referral link, in every purchase of nimfa token they make we get 2.5% profit from their purchase whis is also good. So if we participate in the ico and buy a certain amount of tokens and be given a chance to borrow 3x the amount we bought then the profit we get on the coins which is double the amount plus 2.5% profit from direct referrals. Sounds promising.

┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:09:15 PM

6 reason to join NIMFAMONEY and have 100% success
1. 100% CONFIDENTIAL
2. No verification and denials, it has 100% automated crypto lending
3. Receive up to 260% oof additional income from each investment made with nimfa
4.. Decentralized and automatically replenished
5. Triple profit as you are authorized to borrow 300% of your total nimfa bought on ICO
6. 2.5% bonus on nimfa tokes (referral)
I hope this is all true as i bought some nimfa tokens Cheesy
This is what good about in nimfa which I don't see it in the other platform, those above mentioned was true services by Nimfa to their client.
And I think all this thing was tru, so no worries because the team and the owner of this token so far is giving any update about their project.
What would be the dev's thinking when he/she did this? This is almost like a free tokens or some kind of airdrops but if they had airdrops i will gladly like to join in. More tokens look so promising to me as i have read their whitepaper.

s31joemhar

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:10:27 PM

What will happen to Nimfamoney after 2020? Will it overcome its targeted aim to singularity? Will the company continue to have funds for cryptocurrency and achieve its very goal? What will the terms be? How would member borrower cope up with the companies goal?
Chikitita2004

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:46:36 PM

what are your thoughts? the white paper of this project is very awesome and really $_$ on your future but still theres a possibility that you will not gain anything on your investment or maybe worse! you loose some investment. There's no perfect investment in this world. not all are winners and sometimes we fall. what will happen then ?
Not all investments are 100% sure. It is always risky but if we are not going to put our money to any of these then it is just like burrying our money into the soil and waiting for nothing but the same money we burried. No profit no income. That is cowardice and pessimistic not to try. After all those who are successful billionares right now were the ones who've taken all the risks in trying and pursuing. So better try than regret later

s31joemhar

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:50:15 PM

what are your thoughts? the white paper of this project is very awesome and really $_$ on your future but still theres a possibility that you will not gain anything on your investment or maybe worse! you loose some investment. There's no perfect investment in this world. not all are winners and sometimes we fall. what will happen then ?

YES! it is a big Q for me too this like an airdrop it that its true you just need to waive the 3.3 percent then have 3 times of your money then invest then earn for such a short period of time then repeat! and as the whitepaper will tell we are just harvesting and will never have a drought! if this is all true this project will be the most amazing and will boost your money in the near future !
shimbark123

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:16:29 AM

6 reason to join NIMFAMONEY and have 100% success
1. 100% CONFIDENTIAL
2. No verification and denials, it has 100% automated crypto lending
3. Receive up to 260% oof additional income from each investment made with nimfa
4.. Decentralized and automatically replenished
5. Triple profit as you are authorized to borrow 300% of your total nimfa bought on ICO
6. 2.5% bonus on nimfa tokes (referral)
I hope this is all true as i bought some nimfa tokens Cheesy
Well it is true. They will not add it if it weren't. And also, if they will not make or do their promises. They will be marked as a fraudulent project. So they will not do it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
shimbark123

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:08:48 AM

YES! it is a big Q for me too this like an airdrop it that its true you just need to waive the 3.3 percent then have 3 times of your money then invest then earn for such a short period of time then repeat! and as the whitepaper will tell we are just harvesting and will never have a drought! if this is all true this project will be the most amazing and will boost your money in the near future !

thats what i am thinking, this is a sure income if that white paper is 100% accurate and true! i will just eat click sleep eat click and withdraw life with nimfamoney will be! just like a cake walk with red carpet then you w ill see a bag full of money at the end.
This is the main reason why you should invest your money on Nimfa. With every token you can borrow 3 tokens from them. If I were you I'll be investing my money for this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: