Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 09:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM  (Read 22086 times)
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:53:07 AM

Upon joining Nimfamoney,You will recieve tokens on credit and use it to buy tokens of different new companies at ICO's or at the exchange.
but you can keep your reward token then wait until the price of nimfa token will increase so you can earn more ^^
No exactly like that bro. Upon joining Nimfa you must make an initial purchase of token which will qualify you to loan 3x the amount you purchased. For example you purchased 1 token, you will be entitled to recieve 3 tokens as credit. After that you have to deposit 3.3% to nimfa for the loan/credit to be released to you. Then you can invest your borrowed tokens in other ICOs or exchanges.
Ohh, thanks for the clarification I misinterpreted it and but your statement cleared that out. Thank you very much. That's how it goes. Now it is clear on my mind.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:57:49 AM

Upon joining Nimfamoney,You will recieve tokens on credit and use it to buy tokens of different new companies at ICO's or at the exchange.
but you can keep your reward token then wait until the price of nimfa token will increase so you can earn more ^^
No exactly like that bro. Upon joining Nimfa you must make an initial purchase of token which will qualify you to loan 3x the amount you purchased. For example you purchased 1 token, you will be entitled to recieve 3 tokens as credit. After that you have to deposit 3.3% to nimfa for the loan/credit to be released to you. Then you can invest your borrowed tokens in other ICOs or exchanges.
Ohh, thanks for the clarification I misinterpreted it and but your statement cleared that out. Thank you very much. That's how it goes. Now it is clear on my mind.
You are welcome.  Smiley

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Chikitita2004

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:13:33 AM

If you people wanna know the current stage of this ico you should visit their website looks like the brilliant idea that put in the whitepaper isnt enough.. Baskc rule.. Do your own research.. This ico is on crowdsale for almost a month and yet not in a good condition.. Nimfamoney is inn trouble in terms of token sale
Current sale: $193,836.56
Too far from the targer 100,000,000 isd almost 2 percent ..
Check it on their site ...
So sad to hear that. I wish we could do something to boost the sale of their tokens. For sure nobody wants to fail in any project he has. We just hope it will be able to catch up on their target amount of sales.

┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:18:07 AM

If you people wanna know the current stage of this ico you should visit their website looks like the brilliant idea that put in the whitepaper isnt enough.. Baskc rule.. Do your own research.. This ico is on crowdsale for almost a month and yet not in a good condition.. Nimfamoney is inn trouble in terms of token sale
So sad to hear that. I wish we could do something to boost the sale of their tokens. For sure nobody wants to fail in any project he has. We just hope it will be able to catch up on their target amount of sales.

That's what we're here for, to boost up the amount of sales for the project. And yes I don't think anyone not even the developer would want to fail the project they worked hard on. ICO is ending in about a couple of days, hopefully more investors would want to invest in this project. Seems really a nice project though if you really look into details.
Chikitita2004

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:26:40 AM

That's what we're here for, to boost up the amount of sales for the project. And yes I don't think anyone not even the developer would want to fail the project they worked hard on. ICO is ending in about a couple of days, hopefully more investors would want to invest in this project. Seems really a nice project though if you really look into details.
You are right kourtney but they still have a lot to sell. Let's just be positive and hope for the best. Anyway, Nimfa has to make it because i'm sure a lot of us are counting on it's success. It is a very promising project with a very noble purpose and mission. I'm hoping for this platform to be on the go in the near future. 

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:51:30 AM

can anyone tell me what is happening now on the crowd sale everybody is talking bout the white paper and their thought .. can someone tell here the success of ICO if there really is ? i know that crowdsale will still be on till september 30 but howmany tookens and eth are now on the list of the ICO?

Just for now this is the information that I have lets wait for next update

ICO Start Date

08/29/2017

ICO End Date

08/31/2017

Raised

$109 398.92

Are you sure about this data? I cannot see any date on their website. I also cannot find the amount gathered so far in their ICO. But if your information is right, the ICO is happening only for a total of 3 days? I doubt it. No dev is answering that here. I guess that is not the correct ICO schedule. How would they be able to sell all their tokens if the ICO is only for 3 days?
This is correct this was before thoug... They just extend the presale as u can see that date was august 31 at the present year..
As of now you u can easily see the ongoing sale on nimfamoney icosale

Oh! I found it already. It seems the ICO is not selling easily. This is the target in their whitepaper: 20 000 000 NIMFA x $5 = $100 000 000. Right now the project is gathering only $ 148,710.59 comprising a meager 307851.5310736 NIMFA tokens.

There is an urgent need for the NIMFA team to level up their promotion of ICO in the last 3 days! Extension is also another option so that the project will still reach out to probable investors out there.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:10:24 PM

Yes I agree with you. In boosting the sale for their tokens they must have an advertisement in social medias also. They need to consider that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
maxNIMFA

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:56:50 PM

#NIMFAMONEYNEWS:

Nimfamoney was invited by Sberbank (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SBRCY/),
Russia's №1 bank, to join it's event: SBERTALKS 2.0.

Proof: http://sia.ru/?section=484&action=show_news&id=349389 (sorry but this business-media is only in Russian language). We will share our humble experience in blockchain, ICO and cryptocurrencies on this event.

Get NIMFA tokens now: https://nimfamoney.io/
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:17:49 PM

#NIMFAMONEYNEWS:

Proof: http://sia.ru/?section=484&action=show_news&id=349389 (sorry but this business-media is only in Russian language). We will share our humble experience in blockchain, ICO and cryptocurrencies on this event.

Great news and another step closer to NIMFA's success too. And great to see NIMFA was invited the Sberbank which is Russia's #1 bank, hopefully investors will be drawn more to this project too.
Chikitita2004

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:39:26 PM

Yes I agree with you. In boosting the sale for their tokens they must have an advertisement in social medias also. They need to consider that.
Exactly. But i think they also have in social medias. I saw in their white paper that they have but they must hire more advertisers to make more advertisements to catch attentions specially investors. If the whole team is going to make noise about the project and the event, people will be interested to check out what it all about and it will make them curious about the project.

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:43:00 PM

You are right kourtney but they still have a lot to sell. Let's just be positive and hope for the best. Anyway, Nimfa has to make it because i'm sure a lot of us are counting on it's success. It is a very promising project with a very noble purpose and mission. I'm hoping for this platform to be on the go in the near future. 

This token has a lack of advertisement that is why. But this is how we can help the team to spread the good news to people so that people become aware that there is a project like this that has an opportunity to make a profit.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:02:13 PM

This project will enable to triple your personal profit in accordance with their leverage of cryptocurrency from taking part on the blockchain ICO companies and also for trading in the future.
Yes but when you are taking profit they will get the 10% of it. But I think it is fair enough for them to do that. That's how lending goes.

Yeah thats how lending works but with they only take 10% of the profit of your loan . Some of the lending system have an interest that is over 10% or 5% but with nimfa it only get 10% of your profit without any interest rate.
Br.CAT

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:34:33 PM

#NIMFAMONEYNEWS:

Great news and another step closer to NIMFA's success too. And great to see NIMFA was invited the Sberbank which is Russia's #1 bank, hopefully investors will be drawn more to this project too.

ICObench has rated Nimfamoney: 4.1/5.0.
It is the deal of the century!
Br.CAT

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:38:56 PM

#NIMFAMONEYNEWS:

Ethereum blockchain is already synchronized with our platform. Now working on wallets and smart contracts.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:07:25 PM

ohh okay .. i get it thanks for the info ... ^^
coinstalker23

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:25:23 PM

SORRY my mistake i think i did visit the site ( https://nimfamoney.io/ico ) again and this is what i saw

Raised
513.01593976 ETH

NIMFA created

Start Date
29 august 2017

End Date
30 september 2017

Start Block

End Block

Exchange Rate
1 ETH = 110 NIMFA

Raised
$148 774.62

Theres no need to sorry, you just made it clear now! did you invest already ? i did we should help nimfatoken to boost there sales by  posting in social media their capabilities and the growth of earning they wanna give to us! ill post on twitter and facebook..

Maybe this ICO just need a push for the social advertisement to boost their sale but don't lose hope there's a couple of days till the ICO sale ends. Even if they dont reach their target ico sale quota they can still extend it for a month. It would be such a waste if this project didn't make it cause it can help small capitals of the traders out there.
Chikitita2004

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:07:37 PM

SORRY my mistake i think i did visit the site ( https://nimfamoney.io/ico ) again and this is what i saw

Raised
513.01593976 ETH

NIMFA created

Start Date
29 august 2017

End Date
30 september 2017

Start Block

End Block

Exchange Rate
1 ETH = 110 NIMFA

Raised
$148 774.62

Theres no need to sorry, you just made it clear now! did you invest already ? i did we should help nimfatoken to boost there sales by  posting in social media their capabilities and the growth of earning they wanna give to us! ill post on twitter and facebook..

Ya. I think the dev has to hire some more advertisers to pump the this event. They need more appearances in social medias. Hope there will be more investors who will take notice of this great project. Too good to lose this opportunity.

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:42:09 PM

Raised
513.01593976 ETH

NIMFA created

Start Date
29 august 2017

End Date
30 september 2017

Start Block

End Block

Exchange Rate
1 ETH = 110 NIMFA

Raised
$148 774.62

Ya. I think the dev has to hire some more advertisers to pump the this event. They need more appearances in social medias. Hope there will be more investors who will take notice of this great project. Too good to lose this opportunity.
its not already end so there must be something ! get a nice endorser like what centra did ! they get mayweather ! a very influential person that will boost up the project .. even on youtube they can make a video of some celebrity using their app!
Lets hope that they marketing read this message so he/she can do something before the end of ICO, so they can know too that we are in full support of this project and willing to put more efforts than what we are doing now !
have you seen any comment of the dev this week? heard any from them ? or they are busy now doing something to boost this ? i hope they can really read this because this is really great suggestion that they shouldn't miss! or much better if they already doing it !
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:47:04 PM

Three more days before Nimfamoney crowdfunding ends. I guess this is still a successful one? Is there a minimum cap or none? I saw other projects succeed despite lower funds. Other projects even started with airdrops.
coinstalker23

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:52:43 PM

Don't lose hope there's still a couple of days to come let's wait for the end of the crowdfunding raise. I trust this project because it will help a low fund crypto trader like me and others too. Many trader will profit from this project if it will success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: