Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM  (Read 22068 times)
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:13:34 PM

DO you people really read the white paper ? well i want you to be aware then !! this will be the road mmap!! not all ok this is just part 1 and well done successfully

July 2016:
The idea of creating decentralized platform for cryptocurrency lending
incorporating blockchain technology.
August to December 2016:
Cryptocurrency exchange analysis and consultations with the experts.
January to March 2017:
Interaction with potential borrowers for feedback and formulation of value
propositions.
April to May 2017:
Attracting the first potential borrowers into participation.
June to July 2017:
Meetings with the borrowers to get a better understanding of their needs
and streamlining the decentralized cryptocurrency lending platform.
August 2017:
Conducting the ICO campaign and issuing NIMFA tokens for the launch
of the first cryptocurrency lending platform to help the investors in
purchasing profitable tokens and getting maximum benefit.

this is the part 2 of the road map so now tell me your thoughts and still if you think that your post will all still the same !!

Nimfamoney project
development plan (Roadmap II)
September to December 2017:
Listing NIMFA on exchanges. Issuing 10,000 NIMFA cryptocurrency loans.
January to February 2018:
Receiving feedback from the borrowers and using it to improve
the cryptocurrency lending platform.
Spring and Summer 2018:
Development and implementation of strategies to address reduction
of uncertainty and risk management of NIMFA token exchange rate volatility
for NIMFA holders and borrowers.
Fall to Winter 2018:
Issuing 10,000,000 NIMFA cryptocurrency loans for 2017–2018.
2019 to 2020:
Establishing NIMFA token as a core instrument for cryptocurrency lending
in the global blockchain community.
2020 to 2080:
Nimfamoney on its way to singularity!
2080 гoд:
Singularity!

GOTCHA!! this token is really amazinng with this road mad they are really trying to get people in lending but to fall down but to eanr and earn while those people earn in investment it will also increase the funs of nimfamoney so both parties will earn and grow!
we can give all scenarion on this if the project and crowdsale will be successful there will be no regret at all but the quesstion here if not? what will happen then ? but the promises of the project is really awwesome and i think many investore will be on that crowdsale and will be soldout  earlierr that time !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:28:45 PM

NIMFA token was SUCCESSFULLY added to https://www.myetherwallet.com/  as a basic Ethereum token. Go check it out!
This is one of the grat move that nimfamoney did!!i saw many ICO got their pre launch sold all icos ! finish all but theres no exchanger or not listed anywhere this will satisfy some or even more investor as the crowd sale still on going!!
I hope that the NIMFA tokens will shoot and show a good profit. Good luck NIMFA, continue to advance for success and hopefully grow rapidly
you agree and acknowledge that neither Nimfamoney nor the Distributor is liable for
any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other losses of any kind, in tort, contract
or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue, income or profits, and loss of
use or data), arising out of or in connection with any acceptance of or reliance on this
Whitepaper or any part thereof by you; and
 this will shoot to the Q of everytime you will loan will get a profit! take a look at this carefully!!
Even this project is successfully added on the etherwallet this rules really looks ackward for the icon investor will these  security will be really a threat ? or this will resolve soon ?
the sain statement on the whitepage is not a rule and it is for the project safetyness though shall be reverse forthe secueurity for the investors and the upcoming user of the project ! ofcorse even me have doubt with that ! they are cleaning their hands so early but thee project will do great things just wait and see

Of course this white paper is made for the upcoming ico and crowd sale as long as the project is not impose and not working in the public everything will change .. we just nee to support things right now !
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:45:31 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 08:05:02 AM by Chikitita2004

This project will enable to triple your personal profit in accordance with their leverage of cryptocurrency from taking part on the blockchain ICO companies and also for trading in the future.

Yes I think so. The good thing about this is, you will gain from your Nimfa tokens that you bought from its ICO. And you will gain also from the borrowed tokens that you may use to buy from another ICO. So it is a win-win situation here.
Plus. The moment you register in their website you will get a refferal link which you could send to as many friend as you have and in every purchase they make under your referral you are going to receive 2.5% profit. So if you have a lot of friends that are going to buy you'll get huge profit from them.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:14:56 PM

GREAT NEWS!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/nimfamoney/posts/176707746231640
#NIMFAMONEYNEWS: Nimfamoney was invited by #SBERBANK (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SBRCY/), Russia's №1 bank, to join it's event: SBERTALKS 2.0. $NIMFA

check this out mate!!

This is such great news, I would love to see more developments of NIMFA too. And hopefully NIMFA tokens would be listed on big exchange sites too.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:14:39 AM

This project will enable to triple your personal profit in accordance with their leverage of cryptocurrency from taking part on the blockchain ICO companies and also for trading in the future.
Yes but when you are taking profit they will get the 10% of it. But I think it is fair enough for them to do that. That's how lending goes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
shimbark123

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:19:24 AM

GREAT NEWS!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/nimfamoney/posts/176707746231640
#NIMFAMONEYNEWS: Nimfamoney was invited by #SBERBANK (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SBRCY/), Russia's №1 bank, to join it's event: SBERTALKS 2.0. $NIMFA

check this out mate!!
Wow that's a great news indeed. This is one of the many reasons why you need to invest in nimfa! With that news their coin will pump.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:45:04 AM

The idea behind this project is really great.It is really unique never come across something similar to it.If this project keep up with the development I think we will see something really great.And for the future investers do not lose.

Yes. I find it very unique. I don't think any token that come to my knowledge that is similar to this project. Is there any?
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:58:07 AM

The idea behind this project is really great.It is really unique never come across something similar to it.If this project keep up with the development I think we will see something really great.And for the future investers do not lose.

Yes. I find it very unique. I don't think any token that come to my knowledge that is similar to this project. Is there any?

There is one that was mentioned here earlier. I think it starts with bit. I won't backread anymore just to find out what was it. I think SALT is also a cryptocurrency lending project. I have not also made a thorough study as to SALT's features. But when I went through NIMFA, I still feel that there is something unique in their project. I hope this project will thrive in the future in the world of crypto lending.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:30:38 AM

There is one that was mentioned here earlier. I think it starts with bit. I won't backread anymore just to find out what was it. I think SALT is also a cryptocurrency lending project. I have not also made a thorough study as to SALT's features. But when I went through NIMFA, I still feel that there is something unique in their project. I hope this project will thrive in the future in the world of crypto lending.

Same here, also looking forward to this project. I think I read about SALT's feature too but NIMFA caught my attention specially their offer of buying 1 token and can get 3 tokens for investments; I could really use it if in case I want to lend some coins.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:56:16 AM

can anyone tell me what is happening now on the crowd sale everybody is talking bout the white paper and their thought .. can someone tell here the success of ICO if there really is ? i know that crowdsale will still be on till september 30 but howmany tookens and eth are now on the list of the ICO?

That is also one of the questions I want to ask here, but it seems that everyone is busy talking about whitepaper, while having their own thoughts and arguments. Can anyone provide us information about the ICO? and how much was the total raised already and also their sold tokens how much already?

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Br.CAT

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:11:54 AM

can anyone tell me what is happening now on the crowd sale everybody is talking bout the white paper and their thought .. can someone tell here the success of ICO if there really is ? i know that crowdsale will still be on till september 30 but howmany tookens and eth are now on the list of the ICO?

Just for now this is the information that I have lets wait for next update

ICO Start Date

08/29/2017

ICO End Date

08/31/2017

Raised

$109 398.92
Bitshan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:43:28 AM

try to visit their page nimfamoney.io. this project is solid and will be great when the platform is release.  3 days left before ICO ends. register now and buy their token
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:58:13 AM

If you are approved, the funds can be issued within days, as opposed to weeks or months with banks.  These organizations have built proprietary analytical models based on alternative data sources.
Br.CAT

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:34:42 AM

which one that's right??
the red word says that

NIMFAMONEY ICO ENDS:
30 SEPTEMBER 2017 (30/09/2017) — UTC 12:01 PM

but on the next line says that
ICO PERIOD: 29/08/2017 — 31/08/2017
Actually Sir, there's no wrong with this date. It's just extended another 1 month which is 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 (30/09/2017)[/b] — UTC 12:01 PM  to give a chance other investors to buy nimfa token until the last date of this month Sir.
After a long extension they gave wo the market for the investors to come i hope this remaining days nkw till the end of the month will give them a good investment.. Bhts theres always IF.. What if they got only 10-20 percent of expected amount. Will there ce another extension?
I hope not but if they do they should change the marketing strategy! Look there alot of crowdsale that are already aold out in juat minutes..
Giving diascounts.. At the ico if the price of the token will be 1usd they are selling the token like 50-35-20-10-5 percent... The percent of discount are decreasing as the ico is reaching its end date this will help them boost their token sale.. Its just like giving referals .. But their referal strat i think disnt work well.

Do you have any idea or suggestions to raise?
You may share it, maybe it can help for further improvements of the project.
Aside from giving discounts.
Or maybe they need more campaigns for exposures and advertizing.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:59:41 AM

There are a lot of upcoming ICOs out there including these NIMFA. If you want to participate in many ICO, definitely you need a large of money to invest. In buying NIMFA token during ICO, you can loan times 3 of your investment that will let you to participate in other ICOs that you want to invest in. So come to think of it.
shimbark123

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:18:24 AM

If you people wanna know the current stage of this ico you should visit their website looks like the brilliant idea that put in the whitepaper isnt enough.. Baskc rule.. Do your own research.. This ico is on crowdsale for almost a month and yet not in a good condition.. Nimfamoney is inn trouble in terms of token sale
Current sale: $193,836.56
Too far from the targer 100,000,000 isd almost 2 percent ..
Check it on their site ...
It is not 2% of the sale in fact that just might be .2%. Unfortunate but look on the bright side it might go up in the next days. I think nimfa must advertise their project on social media platforms.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:02:06 AM

Upon joining Nimfamoney,You will recieve tokens on credit and use it to buy tokens of different new companies at ICO's or at the exchange.
but you can keep your reward token then wait until the price of nimfa token will increase so you can earn more ^^
Chikitita2004

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:08:44 AM

Yes but when you are taking profit they will get the 10% of it. But I think it is fair enough for them to do that. That's how lending goes.
Exactly. By not doing that Nimfa will be brankrupt and will not be able to stand by itself. Every lending institutions must profit from the money they lend of else their bank will close for not having enough fund. But it is fair enough when you can get 100% profit after 10 days from the token you've borrowed from Nimfa.

┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:17:17 AM

Just for now this is the information that I have lets wait for next update

ICO Start Date

08/29/2017

ICO End Date

08/31/2017

Raised

$109 398.92

Are you sure about this data? I cannot see any date on their website. I also cannot find the amount gathered so far in their ICO. But if your information is right, the ICO is happening only for a total of 3 days? I doubt it. No dev is answering that here. I guess that is not the correct ICO schedule. How would they be able to sell all their tokens if the ICO is only for 3 days?
Chikitita2004

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:31:27 AM

Upon joining Nimfamoney,You will recieve tokens on credit and use it to buy tokens of different new companies at ICO's or at the exchange.
but you can keep your reward token then wait until the price of nimfa token will increase so you can earn more ^^
No exactly like that bro. Upon joining Nimfa you must make an initial purchase of token which will qualify you to loan 3x the amount you purchased. For example you purchased 1 token, you will be entitled to recieve 3 tokens as credit. After that you have to deposit 3.3% to nimfa for the loan/credit to be released to you. Then you can invest your borrowed tokens in other ICOs or exchanges.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: