Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:18:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Explain  (Read 1814 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:21:11 PM

One simple reason to favour bitcoin above gold. Gold can be premined promises to pay.

Bitcoin cannot be made into a scheme of selling something that you do not posses. Either you are on a blockchain by someone giving you tokens on a transaction, or you do not have bitcoins. Well... unless you are a miner that is, but miner owned btcs are in a fixed number.

That is why the gold price has been kept low, because of selling the unexistant gold. On the other hand bitcoin price is not so easy to downgrade.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:38:59 PM

For me i want to choose bitcoin if you know how to handle about earning money for bitcoin is easy to you. If you choice gold so many things you need materials to find the gold you know that is hard get.
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:45:06 PM

It looks like I've ever seen the same thread. Compare bitcoin with gold. I do not know how to compare two different things. But behind it gold is more likely to be priced stable Compared with bitcoin

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:18:04 PM

What do you believe bitcoin is better than gold, explain?

I think we should not compare bitcoin to gold. Bitcoin will never become gold, and gold will never become bitcoin. These two are very different. We can earn bitcoin in many ways. Trading, campaigns, mining, gambling, etc. We can only have gold if there are miners that find a gold then they sell it. There are no campaign that give gold in return for all participants. There is no gambling that will also make gold as a price. Another thing, we cannot literally hold bitcoin in our hand. Bitcoin is a digital currency that changes its price.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 12:38:38 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is better than gold, we do not have any basis to assert it, people are just discussing it by value, that is one-sided evaluation. I like the general look and clarity when I compare anything.
It's just most people in this thread who are just comparing values and therefore coming to the conclusion that Bitcoin is better.

I don't think it's that simple and I'm more sided towards gold being a bit better do to it's real world applications as conductor etc. I'm sure it could be replaced my some other metal, but you would lose conductivity, I think.

Bitcoin also has enough real-world applications, but atm nothing that the world really needs to keep functioning.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:36:48 PM

Surely bitcoin better than gold as it is more profitable. The volatility of the bitcoin prove its potential to yield more output and that's the overriding reason which makes it superior than gold. Gold is stable but bitcoin market is remarkably growing, furthermore bitcoin is a decentralized currency which proves it more prominent than gold and will give significant returns time to time.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:23:24 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is better than gold, we do not have any basis to assert it, people are just discussing it by value, that is one-sided evaluation. I like the general look and clarity when I compare anything.
It's just most people in this thread who are just comparing values and therefore coming to the conclusion that Bitcoin is better.

I don't think it's that simple and I'm more sided towards gold being a bit better do to it's real world applications as conductor etc. I'm sure it could be replaced my some other metal, but you would lose conductivity, I think.

Bitcoin also has enough real-world applications, but atm nothing that the world really needs to keep functioning.
Bitcoin has been beating gold by a big margin so far this year. It is getting popular among investors. Indeed gold has ornamental and metal advantage. But Bitcoin too has its advantages. It can be used as a convenient medium of payments, though for a limited number of transactions, a function gold is missing. Second, the Bitcoin supply is expected to be limited to 21 million. The supply of gold, on the other hand, is expected to increase anytime its price rises, as it provides an incentive for gold miners to mine for gold.

They both have their advantages. But for now Bitcoin is outperforming gold in investment asset.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:48:32 PM

Bitcoin and gold has their own uniqueness that makes people patronize them. They have their advantage but not in the same way. But if we talk today's generation I think bitcoin is better than gold because as we observed only those people who didn't know bitcoin will be interested with the gold but if bitcoin will be known globally. We're also in a digital world which means everything will be high -tech and bitcoin will become usable as a digital money for online investing and online shopping.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:59:38 PM

For me i want to choose bitcoin if you know how to handle about earning money for bitcoin is easy to you. If you choice gold so many things you need materials to find the gold you know that is hard get.
Both has different advantages but I choose bitcoin as this is volatile which anyone can earn profit. A digital currency which easy to avail and to access while gold is rare. Thus, bitcoin is on top from me were we can I have it anytime and anywhere.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:21:04 PM

Bitcoin is better than gold, because after you earn bitcoin you got knowledge and you learn from the different post here in forums. Bitxoin is important to me this is not just giving me knowledge but also it gives me the good benefits that i wanted to.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:02:19 PM

Well because I believe that bitcoin is better in terms of a long term investment than gold. Even if the price of bitcoin is much more volatile than gold. We all know that gold has a much more stable price than bitcoin right? But setting aside bitcoin's volatility, investing in bitcoin for the long run will have a huge difference in the price than gold because the importance of bitcoin will continuously grow over time as commerce become more digitized.
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:41:47 PM

Both has different advantages but I choose bitcoin as this is volatile which anyone can earn profit. A digital currency which easy to avail and to access while gold is rare. Thus, bitcoin is on top from me were we can I have it anytime and anywhere.
Yes, both has its own advantages and disadvantages. They are both essential in our world today but in my own opinion, I still choose gold. Why? Because gold is tangible. I am more safe if my treasures are can be touched and can be an ornament.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:09:11 AM

Why should we compare things that are not common in any ways? Bitcoin is not gold and also gold is not bitcoin. Whatever happened each of this have their advantages and disadvantages? Bitcoin is sometimes much better than gold and gold is sometimes much better than bitcoin. Gold can only be created after million years. Bitcoin is a digital currency that only exist in the internet but gold is a solid thing. Let’s us not make a judgement between the two.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:44:58 AM

Bitcoin is better than gold, because after you earn bitcoin you got knowledge and you learn from the different post here in forums. Bitxoin is important to me this is not just giving me knowledge but also it gives me the good benefits that i wanted to.
yes no doubt that bitcoin is better than gold because now bitcoin is at peak and the prices of the bitcoin is growing faster but gold has the same price it cannot change the price till the government do not announce but the price of the bitcoin increases with the number of people joining bitcoin forum and bitcoin is a secure currency while on other hand gold is not so much secured and safe to keep along with us.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:42:38 AM

With prices that make people stunned from year to year, he was ranked the top investment in comparison with gold.Many people turn to bitcoin trading rather than gold Even people who trade forex switch to crypto market. sure Is better than gold .

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:47:53 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 04:06:22 PM by BartS

I think you shouldn't compare gold and bitcoin because they completely different from each other gold is physical bitcoin is digital although they are both considered as investments and also in terms of price bitcoin beats but when it comes stabilization and market capitalization gold beats bitcoin. bitcoin has a long way to go to beat gold.

Bitcoin has limited supply unlike gold, the supply of gold keeps increasing every single day, while you could say the same of bitcoin thanks to the bitcoin miners, we know that the supply is limited to 21 million coins but we do not know what will be the the final supply of gold and if space mining ever becomes a reality the supply of gold is virtually limitless.
Gold has limited in supply too. unlike in bitcoin we can't determine exact supply of gold in earth but we all know in earth everything is limited.

But that is exactly my point, gold has only a limited supply if humans are unable to conquer space and that could very well become a reality in the next century, if the humans conquer space then the only scarcity we will ever know will be the one created artificially by us, that is why bitcoin is such a great invention.
webcrypt

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:52:42 PM

It's Not.

Gold has held value for thousands of years. Bitcoin for less then 10.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:07:39 AM

For me bitcoin is better than gold because bitcoin is easy to send and to receive but a gold is harder to find and not easy to send to someone if we want to give it to another person who`s special for us.

Bitcoin is a digital money, so it easy to use as means of payment in around the world but gold is difficult one to use, usually  in online shopping that we need a digital currency for easy to buy something.

Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:48:49 AM

,as you can see there no common traits in bitcoin and gold aside from both are investments. you don't need to compare both of them they have different characteristics and purposes, there is no greater or more advantage between them, if you have both then it is better opportunity for your future.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:47:29 AM

Both gold and Bitcoin are good, both are profitable investments. But compared to the present, I think Bitcoin is a bit better, although its value is decreasing but still prevailing. In terms of value, it is clear that Bitcoin has surpassed gold, not only that, but it can also increase in the future, something that attracts many investors. The recent gold seems to be wobbly. Bitcoin also features superior features, a modern blockchain platform, and optimized transaction execution. However, both are very good investments, worth the attention of many investor
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: