Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you value Bitcoin ?  (Read 5344 times)
Mr

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:13:55 PM

Well, if time is an important feature to bitcoin, bitcoin will be the best with time. The longer time you hold your bitcoin, the more profit you can earn from it. As you can see, the price of bitcoin always increase no matter how the world is. And in the future, many people say that it will hit $100000

None of the above
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:32:58 PM

Well, if time is an important feature to bitcoin, bitcoin will be the best with time. The longer time you hold your bitcoin, the more profit you can earn from it. As you can see, the price of bitcoin always increase no matter how the world is. And in the future, many people say that it will hit $100000
I would say those assumptions even arent realistic at all we wont hit up that price range for sure.I do have hopes on bitcoins potential but reaching out that price is somehow exaggerated and unbelievable better to look on lower prices and i do expect on that one in near future.Most of us bitcoin holders do have the same hopes and aims on this coin on which it would reach new heights in the future and would give us good profits.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:48:44 PM

I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
This is totally natural when we have more popular currency which is used as a benchmark after all we need something more familiar and common to evaluate the value of niche commodities/currencies.
The best option is to simply follow purchasing power policy. This is the most accurate rating any currency can have.

Also the time we hold bitcoins. Time is very important factor.
It is always that fear in the back of our mind, that bitcoin can be outlawed, banned, become illegal in the future.
Governments are trying to curb everything that is not 100% regulated by them.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:52:30 PM

To me, Bitcoin is the unidentified land as I only started to get into it much deeper. Though I hope it will be really rewarding with time.
One day you land will grow various types of fruit, and the fruit is money.
Everyone hopes to plant a money-making tree. It's like a dream and has become real. From now on you will live with the dream and the dream is Bitcoin.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:55:25 PM

I value bitcoin like a money,because it really produces money and also I value it as a treasure,for this bitcoin can change lives.And also value this as currency but and extra ordinary money that can give you an high amount of changes from currency to another currency.So thats why all of us lets value bitcoin as a part of the financial system of the world.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:56:59 PM

About Bitcoin I became interested in 2013. At that time it was the first decent increase prices 200 dollar per BTC. Then I mined on two gtx570 nvidia cards for 0.03 btc in a few hours. I value the bitcoin as something new that was not in front of him. I take it as a positive thing that is already changing the world of finance. I do not know where the price will grow up but if someone told me in 2013 that there would be a bitcoin worth more than $ 4,000, I would have told him that he was crazy. Many stores fell: Mt.gox or cryptsy and so on. But bitcoin is still here, and I believe that even long will it.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:03:24 PM

I value bitcoin like a money,because it really produces money and also I value it as a treasure,for this bitcoin can change lives.And also value this as currency but and extra ordinary money that can give you an high amount of changes from currency to another currency.So thats why all of us lets value bitcoin as a part of the financial system of the world.

You can really treat it that way, because just like money you can surely have and make transaction with it, and just like money it can surely can get lost by stealing it from you, or take a ransom with it criminals are now taking interest with bitcoin, you can surely make it as an asset that you can be sure to take investments with it just like gold, the value back then is just small and right now we have a $1,336.80 per ounce right now.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:10:38 PM

if you want that to happen you need to use your bitcoin as usual as it is you can treat it as an ordinary currency which you can do any transactions which allows you
to use your bitcoin, if everyone wants this to happen we need to help and support the chain, its not recognize yet inside the big market because of its unstable characteristic.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:21:37 PM

I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
Also the time we hold bitcoins. Time is very important factor.
I value bitcoin now so much for being new in bitcoin  Im inspired on my new bitcoiner in our place that they get a lot of cash here in bitcoin.Thats why I will not quit until theres gonna happen in my life that is something to be proud of.That Im rich of bitcoin.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:38:12 PM

I value bitcoin whole heartedly because bitcoin for me is a big opportunity given by the maker of this bitcoin because as an average student i know the struggle of not having alot of money. I usually have financial problems. But because i started learning bitcoin here in this forum it helps me earn quite money for my school needs without using any capital except for internet and effort. With all the bitcoins i earn i usually used them to purchase whats needed in schooling and this is the reason why i value bitcoin so much.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:58:41 PM

Value is something that is an actual potential of it irrespective of what people are paying for it. I always differentiate between price and value and to be honest I prefer value when it comes to the investment decision. Now, while evaluating value, I consider multiple aspects like user base, potential scope at the current stage and in the future. However, it is difficult to predict accurate value by that way because even after scientific research, all you can have is a prediction.
Flomo

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:04:06 PM

as well as appreciating a job, maybe that's what it will do. yes, time is very dominant about that, maybe some time will be spent in bitcoin and all the things related in it.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:09:46 PM

We all know that bitcoin is an alternate currency or a digital currency. I value it like my alternate source of income like a passive one. I have a work now but I do some trading and some signature campaign in my free time. But when the time comes I know this bitcoins will surely be accepted as one legal currency and be accepted by many people .
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:15:09 PM

I value bitcoin as a currency that could change the world of currency on Earth, because of it's optimistic flow in the world of cryptocurrency. Just what like it been doing in the past months it's really something to be valued for before it start in just a single penny then an increase for a thousand dollars that's also to be valued for, even in just that instances it is worth to be valued.
I agree becauae bitcoin is a good type of currency that can help us all in many aspects. I value bitcpin as a money where I can used to staffs that I want. Its good to be the way also pf investing because when I started here in bitcoin its value was too low but look on its value now. It was too high and from its value before. It gives more profit as its price continue increasing right now.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:43:33 PM

bitcoin is very important value for me because of the bitcoin as part of the financial system of the world. so as to make the users of bitcoin, save as a profitable future investment for them. Hence the most common way such as assess the bitcoin with other currencies so we will all know all the factors that influence the balance of supply and demand.
jb26

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:06:47 AM

I value bitcoin as is like an actual currency. I can use it on my everyday life which means I can actualy use as payments for my daily needs, for shopping and paying monthly bills. I can say that bitcoin is good for it's use for our living.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:14:03 AM

I value bitcoin as is like an actual currency. I can use it on my everyday life which means I can actualy use as payments for my daily needs, for shopping and paying monthly bills. I can say that bitcoin is good for it's use for our living.
Yes bitcoin can be use in everyday routine in exhange of services. As just like me I value bitcoin because of the value that increase so anyone could earn income. By this way I always save bitcoin and hold aiming to earn profit.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:07:53 AM

i value bitcoin as i value my things, its very important to me since this is the source of my income. it is the reason why i have what i have now. because of this i came across to any problems and difficulties that come to my life.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:17:26 AM

I also value or treat bitcoin like any other currency, most of us here value bitcoin because it is a source of income for some and sometimes a passive income also for students. The value of it also depends on the usage of bitcoin, so the more it is being used by many the more its value demands.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:14:49 PM

First and foremost I'll value bitcoin because I can earn money and this money will help me in my financial problems like tuition fee in my school. Bitcoin is always there to provide my tuition fee and because of that I can manage my time instead of working in actual job. I work to bitcoin by simply posting to some topic at same time I rest because it's not hard to work in bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: