Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 01:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you value Bitcoin ?  (Read 5344 times)
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:49:46 AM

I value it based on supply and demand. Right now It's really hard to get bitcoins, so the price is higher. Of all the places I try to search for bitcoins, people are wanting to buy. Very few wants to sell. So value goes up.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:49:10 AM

I appreciate bitcoin as a digital currency that is very much helping the economy, especially the economy of the poor, bitcoin really helps us in financial problems of course. and ease of use and payment.

Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:20:38 AM

I value it based on supply and demand. Right now It's really hard to get bitcoins, so the price is higher. Of all the places I try to search for bitcoins, people are wanting to buy. Very few wants to sell. So value goes up.
That's what happen in the future, there will be less supply because people will hold, as the price continues to rise we can enjoy the increase of value of our holdings. Now, that the price is not so expensive then we must have the initiative to buy and hold, in my evaluation I can say bitcoin is undervalue now so when you buy you can be sure of getting a good value over time.

It's going to be a good time for all of us once there will be more and more development that will involve bitcoin, that means our future is bright.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:32:11 AM

The only way I know in how to tell the value, the price of a bitcoin is to look at the price it is traded at exchanges (and there the value is defined by supply & demand).
I do not see a way how a normal person can determine it another way.
There is always that gut feeling, that tells me that at the moment bitcoin seems to be expensive, or cheap.
But with bitcoin, I do not think those feelings can give a proper advice. There are too many factors I do not know.

It's me!!!
binz

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:59:37 AM

Like gold, Bitcoin is also scarce: its supply is limited. There are currently just over 16.2m Bitcoin in circulation and the maximum that will ever exist is capped at 21 million. This set cap is well known, making its scarcity transparent.

However, to have value, Bitcoin must also be useful. Bitcoin creates utility in a number of ways.

Like gold, Bitcoin is perfectly fungible (one Bitcoin is similar to another), it is divisible (you can pay someone a small fraction of Bitcoin, should you want to) and easily verifiable (via the Blockchain).
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:37:53 PM

Like a fiat, bitcoin have been used by many people for online transactions. As the price continues to rise in a new heights, the value of holding the bitcoins will be comparable to a treasure. That how i value it, like a treasure.
helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:49:13 PM

Bitcoin for me is not just simply a currency or a comodity.
But it symbolizes empowerment,  it empowers us to do what we want with our money without anything or anyone oversseing our every transactions. By the advent of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency people can now choose on so many ways how they would want to spend their own money.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:01:40 AM

I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
Also the time we hold bitcoins. Time is very important factor.
bitcoin as a medium of exchange is as valuable as other currencies, can go up and down and depend on money market players. information is important for bitcoin business

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:08:18 AM

I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
As for me, I value bitcoin so much. Bitcoin is not just simply a currency or a comodity. For me, it symbolizes empowerment. It empowers people to do some unique things and to do what people want with their money without anyone overseeing their transactions. By the use of bitcoin, people can now choose on many ways how they want to spend their own money.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:17:36 AM

There are many ways how to value bitcoin which depends on users' personality and bitcoin values itself, such as its utility value, trusty value, exchange rates, and how much your effort to get it. So, i personally think that the value of bitcoin is really influenced by its exchange rates and the way to get it.
cyberChevan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:53:24 AM

I value bitcoin just like gold or diamonds which has a great equivalent price to fiat when you sell or convert it. Its price is always rising in general even though somtimes it has fluctuations. It is worth investing in bitcoin and I consider it as an asset that makes me profitable as time goes by. So if I may be lucky to have even a fraction of btc, I will just continue holding it on my wallet.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:05:02 AM

I value bitcoin just like gold or diamonds which has a great equivalent price to fiat when you sell or convert it. Its price is always rising in general even though somtimes it has fluctuations. It is worth investing in bitcoin and I consider it as an asset that makes me profitable as time goes by. So if I may be lucky to have even a fraction of btc, I will just continue holding it on my wallet.
I agree with your opinion is also very appreciative as the goods that are really valuable as a tool for online transactions
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:09:24 PM

As in value of the bitcoin i use preev however, if you mean how much it means to me, well a lot. I use bitcoin everyday and it is part of my life.
I value bitcoin like a book because we all know that a book has a  very meaningful meaning, by reading books we can have more knowledge just like in bitcoin, when i am reading in bitcoin forum i gain extra knowledge and that knowledge i earn is i apply when i am posting in this bitcoin forum. And i value bitcoin like a wallet because we know that without our wallet its hard to survive just like in bitcoin if bitcoin will end it is now hard to find source of income that will help me and will help my family.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
waverscoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:11:53 PM

I value Bitcoin by its value to our local currency or any other foreign currency. And I think thats the best way to value it. It is not advisable to value it or compare it to other investments like gold or other products because the damands of those will differ. Unlike in currencies, it is already in currenct. You already know the exact value of Bitcoin to dollar and how it increases or decreases into day to day basis. I hope this helps.
The daddy

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:14:28 PM

I value bitcoin so much. Bitcoin is such a blessing because it blesses everyone. It also did help each and every investors across the globe in their finances. It also gives benefit to trade across the globe to earn profit. And bitcoin, I can say that it is a savior because it saves people from being poor and being so needy.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:29:02 PM

I appreciate bitcoin not for the fact that it has a greater price in dollars. I appreciate the opportunities that bitcoin offers to its users. Now people can earn more money and be independent. The government does not have control over our money. With bitcoins people from countries with weak economies can earn online and have a decent salary. This is only part of the advantages of bitcoin. How can you not love him?
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:14:22 PM

yes, it is like that. I agree with you. bitcoin is created as one form of currency, of course its function is the same as other paper currencies. and with the equation, it can certainly be one way that can be used to predict the price of bitcoin.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:22:08 PM

I value bitcoin by supporting and by using it continually. I am also particular with my trading, i don't trust my altcoins too much, i always trust my trading thru btc because i know bitcoin will surely pump, all i have to do is to wait for that season and now is the best season.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:15:15 AM

I value bitcoin as a chance to change the world and my life. Crypto currency is the future, very, very promising. Already now we have the opportunity to earn money on this and invest our money in the crypto currency in order to provide for ourselves and our family in the future. I'm really looking forward to the time when bitcoin and other cryptovalts will be equated to our usual money, then a new era will begin.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
mycryptobiz

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:18:58 AM

I value bitcoin as a chance to change the world and my life. Crypto currency is the future, very, very promising. Already now we have the opportunity to earn money on this and invest our money in the crypto currency in order to provide for ourselves and our family in the future. I'm really looking forward to the time when bitcoin and other cryptovalts will be equated to our usual money, then a new era will begin.
at this stage when bit coin is 5500usd i donot think it can change your life hugely ,I mean i think its in it's top right now.
You had a chance may be in 2015 if you buy then.
Though the technology is very promising.Yes and if only it can be used as a real money ,it have great potential to be very big.but only time can answere how big it is.. Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: