Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you value Bitcoin ?  (Read 5344 times)
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:15:18 PM

I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
Also the time we hold bitcoins. Time is very important factor.
in this case appreciate in what categories its value what is the benefit? ... if I think appreciate the bitcoin by utilizing the best of the benefits we get from bitcoin by way of investing all its things with a useful thing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:13:26 PM

Bitcoin still the most powerful and uses cryptocurrency in the market because of the high number of investor in BTC
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:03:02 AM

Bitcoin still the most powerful and uses cryptocurrency in the market because of the high number of investor in BTC
I value bitcoin like my family and friends, because for me when i start to study and join bitcoin i know to myself that this will help me for my future and it will help also my family to some problem like financial problem, so i value bitcoin like my family and friends because bitcoin is important to me like them, i dont wanna loose bitcoin like may family and my friends.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:33:47 AM

Well besides the demand and supply rule of economy, I value bitcoins based on the acceptance from the government and the acceptance from the local population

If bitcoins are legal it directly is linked to increase in price and with the advent of new technology more and more people are now getting interested in it.So I think attractive technology and new features like one we are going to get with segwit2x i.e. faster and more efficient transaction are linked with increase in value of bitcoins.

If people generate more interest then it will elevate the demand and supply rule, and if government back up Bitcoins then the crowd will be assured and won't hesitate to invest in bitcoins.
Yes if people will more rush toward this coin this coin will be more valuable and a lot of people are now talking that it is nonetheless than blessing for them and this statement is 100 percent true because this coin has all the potential to raise economy level as well as it is the game changer coin because one who invest into it at mediocre level and this coin raises the standard and this coin really gives more than 100%.

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:40:51 AM

there is already a comparison between bitcoin with the currency of some countries in the market of bitcoin and other altcoin sales, you need not be confused again to know the value of bitcoin over your country's currency
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:50:08 AM

you can give value with usd or euro or you can do barter to give a value to bitcoin, and bitcoin don't grow over time, its value grow because there is more usage, i think the value is very well related to usage

Exactly, the value of bitcoin is highly related to the users and holder of bitcoin. For the past 2 years, the price was not as high as this and same was to the users of bitcoin, as time goes on, on daily basis there are more investors and new people gets into bitcoin and the crypto world at large.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:53:43 AM

I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.

The only reason why everyone is using bitcoin is because of its value that is consistently increasing, I value bitcoins because it was a long term investment and there are so many speculations from the professional traders that it will reach $10k dollars next years, So we need to tighten our budget and wait for the right time to exchange.

Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:01:19 AM

This is the one of the most important thing to me, it is my job it is the one who provides me money. As a student I always rely on my parents before on my expenses but today thanks to bitcoins I can now gain money on my own mot my allowance amd not from anybody. It is my money, I can now help my parents on daily expenses school expenses it is a great help for me. So I value it very much because it keeps me financially stable and independent
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:35:35 AM

Bitcoin is the hope of the future of the world's financial system, I hope soon to be made a special rule so bitcoin can be more useful and improve the welfare of everyone, there is much evidence that bitcoin can make many rich people.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:37:29 AM

you can give value with usd or euro or you can do barter to give a value to bitcoin, and bitcoin don't grow over time, its value grow because there is more usage, i think the value is very well related to usage
yes i agree with you
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:55:03 AM

I am not correctly understanding your equation if your sayint he value of bitcoin depeds on Usd or other while comapring to local fiat then correct. Another point Demand and Supply it is 100% correct recent trend all the altcoins dumped to get bitcoin because for getting free btg . Once it finished people are started to sell now price is dropping . even after week or two week after again buy trend starts for again getting free b2x Coin for bitcoin holders.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:51:25 AM

Time and bitcoin, yeah surely they have got the direct proportion relation where bitcoin is growing continuously in its value. Speaking about valuing the bitcoin, well every asset is measured in terms of local currency only and that is just the measure and nothing more. Bitcoin is just another asset and sometimes currency for many users which is valued in terms well dollar. The value it gets comes from the investment that is made into it by big investors, the supply and demand stuff works when the asset is not released from the main server. Too many simple and complex thing that defines the value of bitcoin, with the timeline off curse.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:07:44 PM

bitcoin is almost the same as the usd currency to local currency which always changes its price. but bitcoin value is much more valuable when compared to usd because bitcoin is very rapidly changing its value. many people take advantage of price fluctuations in bitcoin to serve as a very promising investment.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:22:05 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 07:15:23 PM by Cling18

We can do a lot of things with bitcoin . We can buy all we want. The mere fact that it is hard to earn atleast one is a reason enough to value it. If I would have one , I will manage and keep it well. Valuing it is like valuing our own money. All we have to keep it is to manage it and give our full attention to earn more.
arnux

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:27:03 PM

It's the most valuable thing I own even though it's only like $5000 per one it could in the future double in price.
lhadygreen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:32:02 PM

I think to value bitcoin is like valuing the other currencies. Because it flows smoothly nowadays.
Bitcoin is our future generation. As if were valuing the conversion of currencies around the world. Cheesy
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:46:05 PM

Your thinking is very precise, we should appreciate bitcoin because we appreciate other currencies. Even more so because in the future bitcoin will be widely known. All over the world society for the future we have to support bitcoin to be more successful

Yes we support and value bitcoin because bitcoin is famous and valuable in a very short period of time and that’s why people like very much it is a source for me to get enough amount of money and to use this currency for trading and many other things as well it is a very profitable investment.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:11:38 PM

I value bitcoin like what Im importance my currency in my country.Like what we value in our currency same like in bitcoin because the indemand price of it increases and decreases of currency depending on the flactuation of bitcoin.It is very important to because bitcoin gave me a source of income and a job so that I value bitcoin as our currency.
ScaryMe

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:34:11 PM

I value bitcoin so much as my life because it helps me to grow money, to make lots of money. I think sooner in the future I will gonna be rich if I will double seeking for bitcoin.
Bitcoin is so valuable especially to those who earns a lot.

Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:41:58 AM

I value bitcoin so much because bitcoin has already helped me a lot especially in my finances. With bitcoin I am able to gain so much money with just using the less of  my time and the less of my effort. With bitcoin I am able to help my parents in the financial need that I need and I am also able to buy things that I want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: