Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703566 times)
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:35:36 PM

Well done on the new DAA algorithm it's helping miners stay on the original bitcoin chain and stopped the hyper inflation of bcash.

Since the introduction of the new DAA the bitcoin mempool has gone from well over 100k transactions to currently 67k and falling and will soon it will be empty again

Also noted now roger has sold all his BTC the bithumb exchange trading volume has dropped of considerably big coincidence  Roll Eyes  the mempool will still take some time to empty though since half of the size is tiny low fee transactions ie SPAM but the genuine ones are clearing up nicely

Lol... Currently up and down right now at 73k but we need to get transactions through so we can get our BTC-->BCH purchase confirmed the wait has been beneficial.

According to my node there are 66k now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notabeliever

Activity: 722
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:03:10 PM

Anyone know what happened to bcc.suprnova.cc pool?
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:03:18 AM

Bitmex is dumping BCH reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/7d2yu2/bitmex_will_dump_all_bch_for_btc/?st=ja1fppki&sh=51afd1b4

And the fact that BCH resists this dumping since 3 days now give me the confidence to buy more Wink

BCH has been created by powerful miners yes, and also by some of the original contributors to bitcoin  

Bitcoin Core is no longer the product of the community, there is only ONE team contributing to the code, there is only ONE person who accepts/rejects new contributions so stop FAKING BTC decentralisation we all know that that Bitcoin is now the product of centralised entity called blockstream POINT FINAL

Now i'm going to buy some BCH, Peace...

How many BCHs does bitmex have? And recent dumping of BCH is caused by the rally of BTC. BTC will correct to go down and BCH will rise anyway, I am patient to see BCH hit 0.2 btc again.
boraboy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:27:13 AM

Bitmex is dumping BCH reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/7d2yu2/bitmex_will_dump_all_bch_for_btc/?st=ja1fppki&sh=51afd1b4

And the fact that BCH resists this dumping since 3 days now give me the confidence to buy more Wink

BCH has been created by powerful miners yes, and also by some of the original contributors to bitcoin  

Bitcoin Core is no longer the product of the community, there is only ONE team contributing to the code, there is only ONE person who accepts/rejects new contributions so stop FAKING BTC decentralisation we all know that that Bitcoin is now the product of centralised entity called blockstream POINT FINAL

Now i'm going to buy some BCH, Peace...

How many BCHs does bitmex have? And recent dumping of BCH is caused by the rally of BTC. BTC will correct to go down and BCH will rise anyway, I am patient to see BCH hit 0.2 btc again.

Well... this may help Wink https://twitter.com/KingLutron/status/930821278805708801
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:41:34 AM

LETS KILL BITCOIN !!!>.>  Shocked  FORKCOIN CASH EDA ALGO IS DISRUPTIVE BY DESIGN ===>

https://themerkle.com/bch-eda-was-designed-to-cause-bitcoin-network-congestion-former-dev-claims/
^^^^^^
Opinionated allegations unsupported by any evidence whatsoever. If the allegation is that Bitcoin Cash's Chief Scientist admitted that the EDA was designed specifically to cause congestion on the Bitcoin Segwit chain, it should at least be supported by a quote of him saying so. But no. If I had the interest to pursue it, I believe it likely that I would discover that the allegation is a simple lie.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:47:20 AM

HONEST USERS ARE BANNED OR HAVE COMMENTS DELETED.

TROLLS ARE ALLOWED TO LEAVE NEGATIVE TRUST AND LIE, MODS HELP THEM BY BANNING THE BITCOIN CASH MEMBERS.
Check what it says in the fucking address bar of your browser. Does it say Bitcoin mother fucking cash talk dot org or does it NOT, you stupid piece of shit.

If Bitcoin Cash is not Bitcoin (a hypothetical with which I do not agree), then this forum -- the Announcements (Altcoins) Forum -- would be a place that the creators of bitcointalk specifically set aside for discussion thereof.

You stupid piece of shit.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:50:27 AM

^^^^^^
Opinionated allegations unsupported by any evidence whatsoever. If the allegation is that Bitcoin Cash's Chief Scientist admitted that the EDA was designed specifically to cause congestion on the Bitcoin Segwit chain, it should at least be supported by a quote of him saying so. But no. If I had the interest to pursue it, I believe it likely that I would discover that the allegation is a simple lie.

where is that quote taken from then? because that's exactly what he's saying in that quote. if it's completely fabricated then clearly you're right.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:55:45 AM

LETS KILL BITCOIN !!!>.>  Shocked  FORKCOIN CASH EDA ALGO IS DISRUPTIVE BY DESIGN ===>

https://themerkle.com/bch-eda-was-designed-to-cause-bitcoin-network-congestion-former-dev-claims/
^^^^^^

It doesn't matter what the intentions of the EDA were. The effect that it had on both networks were far from ideal. However, now that they implemented DAA, I'm beginning to warm up to BCH. It definitely will be useful for spending. Hopefully Ver can persuade most of his customers to start accepting BCH too.  
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:00:57 AM

usually good quality products and services sell themselves.   This protection racket the core trolls are doing here to stop any reader from finding information on the new bitcoin upgrade is extremely telling.

If they used just half that energy improving bitcoin all these years I am sure bitcoin cash never would have needed to be created.  And the arguments about network security would not exist. 

Are they so silly to think their bitcoin gods did not fail them on purpose?  All the experts in the community voiced the problem and nothing was done.  That was the attack on bitcoin.  This is the rebirth from that attack. 

Bitcoin cash is bitcoin because bitcoin cash is p2p electronic (digital) cash.  Anything less would be uncivilized.

svennnny

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:19:40 AM

usually good quality products and services sell themselves.   This protection racket the core trolls are doing here to stop any reader from finding information on the new bitcoin upgrade is extremely telling.

If they used just half that energy improving bitcoin all these years I am sure bitcoin cash never would have needed to be created.  And the arguments about network security would not exist. 

Are they so silly to think their bitcoin gods did not fail them on purpose?  All the experts in the community voiced the problem and nothing was done.  That was the attack on bitcoin.  This is the rebirth from that attack. 

Bitcoin cash is bitcoin because bitcoin cash is p2p electronic (digital) cash.  Anything less would be uncivilized.

You should use glasses look above  "Alternate cryptocurrencies" that's where it belongs to ...
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:17:43 AM

You should use glasses look above  "Alternate cryptocurrencies" that's where it belongs to ...
Yes this forum is obviously made by people who did not understand bitcoin.  So they are looking at this upgrade as an attack.  It is sad really since it only shows the lack of understanding of these people that were essentially handed this invention for nothing.  Now they feel entrenched and are forming protection rackets.   That is very human.  It is not a surprise.  Top level programmers could not figure out the replay attack prevention method that would work for a decentralized zero trust p2p network.  So really I do not blame them for not understanding.  The worlds best and brightest could not figure it out.  It took a still unknown young man of genius and love to bestow that precious gift to the world.

But please let's spend precious time trying to figure out your troll logic.  So because it is in the wrong category in one formerly respected forum it cannot be bitcoin?  Wow thanks for clearing up all that confusion troll.  what would we do without you? 

SgtPepper

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:37:52 AM

Bitcoin cash is bitcoin because it is the longest chain which remains a p2p ledger. Core is settlement coin for corporations and bitcoin technocrats.

Bitcoin cash is bitcoin because transactions fees should always be less than a rounding error in any transaction. The rich care little for $7 transaction fees.

Bitcoin cash is bitcoin because SegWit destroys equality in the ledger and hands it over to rich technocrats and corporations.
Pzest1

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:43:24 AM

Its funny the emotional attachment people hold towards a coin. I still don't get why. The only reason I can see that people care about a coin succeeding is as an investment. If you have no money in a coin do you really care if it is the 'king'.

Personally all I care about is making money whether its an altcoin or a 'shitcoin' doesn't bother me. Remember all the things that have been used as 'currency' in the past. Were there people in Ancient times trading shells that sat there and said shells were here first, they will always be #1. Things change rapidly and it would be silly to hang your hat on the fact that something was there first so it will always be number 1 in fact more often then not and original idea is created and then improved on by others leaving the original behind a long the way. How crypto will end up in 1, 2, 5 10+years time is all just a guess, if it wasn't, none of us would be here as we would have everything on a certain coin knowing we don't have to get on any forum....yet here we all are....
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:47:15 AM

Bitcoin is bitcoin.

I cant help but notice how the biggest cheerleaders for BCH are either 10 post newbies or negative trust scammer loonies.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:51:11 AM

If you have no money in a coin do you really care if it is the 'king'.

you really should. because bitcoin underpins the entire crypto scene. if the largest and oldest coin can be undermined and usurped by a small group of people with an agenda then that means it can happen to any coin at any time and renders the whole concept worthless.

no one who isn't into crypto now, which is almost everyone, will take it seriously as a proposition after that.

if bitcoin is overtaken organically by something that's genuinely preferred then that's fine. that's markets doing their thing. this current situation is not like that.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:56:06 AM

Bitcoin cash is bitcoin because it is the longest chain which remains a p2p ledger. Core is settlement coin for corporations and bitcoin technocrats.

Bitcoin cash is bitcoin because transactions fees should always be less than a rounding error in any transaction. The rich care little for $7 transaction fees.

Bitcoin cash is bitcoin because SegWit destroys equality in the ledger and hands it over to rich technocrats and corporations.

Thanks for the correction!!

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:02:13 AM

Bitcoin is bitcoin.

I cant help but notice how the biggest cheerleaders for BCH are either 10 post newbies or negative trust scammer loonies.

Never had negative trust till I started standing up for bitcoin.  I really don't care because bitcoin is more important than some formerly respectable forum.  In case you don't know bitcoin is the highest hope each man and woman can have on earth for a chance to balance the political powers over them.

And so the newbies are probably users who do not want to get negative feedback from LAUDA and mindrot and the hero users that are brave or unaware of the shady forum that this has become are now painfully aware.

In short you core trolls have ruined your own free speech backyard to protect your selfish misunderstood greed.

svennnny

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:02:29 AM

Yes this forum is obviously made by people who did not understand bitcoin.  So they are looking at this upgrade as an attack.  It is sad really since it only shows the lack of understanding of these people that were essentially handed this invention for nothing.  Now they feel entrenched and are forming protection rackets.   That is very human.  It is not a surprise.  Top level programmers could not figure out the replay attack prevention method that would work for a decentralized zero trust p2p network.  So really I do not blame them for not understanding.  The worlds best and brightest could not figure it out.  It took a still unknown young man of genius and love to bestow that precious gift to the world.

But please let's spend precious time trying to figure out your troll logic.  So because it is in the wrong category in one formerly respected forum it cannot be bitcoin?  Wow thanks for clearing up all that confusion troll.  what would we do without you? 

It's in the right category and it will always be , get over it . Stop calling people morons and trolls cause u disagree with them. If you don't follow the rules you might get banned.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:06:25 AM

It's in the right category and it will always be , get over it . Stop calling people morons and trolls cause u disagree with them. If you don't follow the rules you might get banned.

I read the rules.  Please quote where I am wrong?  I understand if you are posting in ther wrong thread you are trolling.  Therefore as pointed out by serby people like you would be the ones who are trolling in fact according to the forum rules.  This includes LAUDA and mindrot.  You are just upset because you do not have facts to support your side. 

You can ban me if you will then feel better.  But how will you stop the idea that is bitcoin?  I am sure today Satoshi would be banned too.

TangentC

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:15:32 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 03:30:28 AM by TangentC

Bitcoin is bitcoin.

Be sure to read those negative trust ratings and 90% of the time, they were all tagged by G.Maxwell's pet bitch Lauda / Bad Kitty a known extortionist.

This is a concentrated effort at censorship of anyone in favor of BCH by the very same people running btctalk.

Theymos that stole millions of dollars in donations to upgrade btctalk , kept the money and never upgraded it.
On his staff, you have Lauda that even openly admitted She extorted money when she got caught and still is on Default trust so she can red tag anyone that opposes core devs propaganda.  Also on the staff is Vod a known Canadian Child Molester and complete pervert, whose is also still on default trust.

Considering Theymos hires the scum of the earth for staff members that also have multiple alias where they attack anyone with an opposing view point.

Now you know that this entire forums are being manipulated on a daily basis.

Plus I have it on good authority many people that were members or higher were banned right before Lauda/Bad Kitty began her most recent assault on BCH.

So this forum which is for BCH , expect it to have a negative slant toward BCH for the foreseeable future due to all of the censorship efforts by these corrupt bastards.

Only after the flippening and core bitcoin is destroyed will their be a chance for free speech to return to this forum.

Now you know.

Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: