Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:29:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DFSCoin is now Fantasy Gold Coin-- Fantasy Sports and eSports - Live  (Read 38225 times)
JacquesLeGrande

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:03:26 PM

so glad I stumbled across this coin

http://CryptoHydra.com - invstment opportunities
explosive

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:06:39 PM

so glad I stumbled across this coin

Its a great coin and project with a great team.
A lot of things coming very soon as a trader getting in now today could be the best thing you do this month Smiley

Check out the Promotional giveaways and earn some free DFS coins!
CryptoMcBitcoin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:14:17 PM

really is a pretty interesting project, the developers are 100% in development, the current price less 200s with potential to reach easily above 2k
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:38:28 PM

really is a pretty interesting project, the developers are 100% in development, the current price less 200s with potential to reach easily above 2k

Exactly, Now a days in crypto there is a lot of shady new projects. DFScoin has been being developed for years and the dev team is legit. They don't hide there info and they treat the project like a true business.. The problem in crypto these days is that people almost beg to get into shady projects that have a high chance of being crap where a project like this is just a great investment Smiley
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:08:22 PM

DFScoin Promotional campaign

1. Social media contest.
We are looking for the most unique social media post promoting DFS. The winner will be decided by me and the DFS dev team. The prize will be 10,000 DFS coins and a free entry into a fantasy contest of our choosing on DraftDaily.com! The contest will start as soon as this post is made and will end on sep 29th.

What you need to do.
Make a creative and unique social media post promoting the DFScoin and then reply to this comment on this thread with a link to the stated post.
When the contest is complete we will vote on a winner and PM them for there DFS address.
That's it really simple. Now lets get the word out about DFS!

2. Voting on exchanges.
There will be rewards for both paid votes and free votes on any exchanges that DFScoin has applied for!

What you need to do.
Is prove that you made the vote by either providing screenshot proof or invoices for paid votes. The amount of each reward will very and will be at the sole discretion of the team.

3. DFS signature.
We want some cool DFScoin sigs.

What you need to do.
Send me a pm with a link to the signature you create

4. fantasy freeroll giveaway!
We will be giving away prizes for a special bitcointalk only fantasy competition! Play fantasy sports and win DFScoins all for free! This is a way for you guys to try out the platform and enjoy DFS. Real prizes, real fun, real sports!

What you need to do.
When we announce the comp you will need to submit a free entry. When the comp is done you will need to take a screen shot if you won and then post about it on any social media source and then post the link to that post here and you will receive a prize of 2500 DFScoins

The first bitcointalk comp will be announced soon!

The team reserves the right to change or add to any details to these promos at any time.
If you have any ideas for future contest please PM me. Anyone who contributes to this project on this thread will be noted and rewards will be given from time to time to very helpful and active community members. Thanks for being a part of DFS family!

Get in now and earn some free DFScoins!!
CryptoMcBitcoin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:45:06 PM

Exactly, Now a days in crypto there is a lot of shady new projects. DFScoin has been being developed for years and the dev team is legit. They don't hide there info and they treat the project like a true business.. The problem in crypto these days is that people almost beg to get into shady projects that have a high chance of being crap where a project like this is just a great investment Smiley

so it is I have had contact with the dev @nicoDFS and is quite accessible, we are forming a good community, and for my part HODL
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:55:09 PM

DFScoin is both cpu and gpu minable!!

Here are a few pools
https://onepool.online
http://pool.cool.lc/

Get mining!
killa-007

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:59:59 PM

What is better based on algo? Gpu or cpu?
Ico had 26m coins for sale with starting price at 1500 satoshi. How many coins were sold and what is the plan with unsold coins? Drop it at market with ico price?

Telegram: @Rismondo
Twitter: @KlemenMlakar
 Genesis Coin fast, secure and flexible. Read more on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2332334.0
 *Image Removed*
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:05:31 PM

Ico had 26m coins for sale with starting price at 1500 satoshi. How many coins were sold and what is the plan with unsold coins? Drop it at market with ico price?

GPU I believe but I am not a miner Smiley

explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:11:06 PM

Here is the link to the coin page ICO is explained there:) hope this helps
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:17:20 PM

Announcement Reward!

We will offer 1000 DFS coins to anyone who makes a youtube video GPU mining DFS Coin
We will also offer the same for a CPU mining video

PM me with questions

This is a limited offer
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:25:06 PM

Make sure you guys check out  DraftDaily.com and get you fantasy teams submitted!!!

I set up my team for the 450K TD Pass contest this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing many more members playing. There are ONLY 6 players in right now....come on people, play along.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:30:45 PM

Make sure you guys check out  DraftDaily.com and get you fantasy teams submitted!!!

I set up my team for the 450K TD Pass contest this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing many more members playing. There are ONLY 6 players in right now....come on people, play along.

Yes awesome!! keep playing it is going to be a awesome platform Smiley
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:12:38 PM

I'm stepping away for a few hrs. Any questions PM me or visit the official slack.
NicoDFS (OP)

Activity: 160

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:38:00 PM

The 450k TD Pass May Needs 500 Teams, But the Good News is the DFS Millionaire GPP Contest is GUARANTEED TO START.

We will announce free entry tickets on slack very soon!

1 Lucky Winner will walk away with 100,000 DFS

Ranks 1 to 300th will win!!!

TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:55:13 PM

Hi, I'd like to thank the DFSCoin 1000! I tried participating in some events and had some problems, it's amazing its persistence and pampering for DFSCoin, dev! I hope it continues like this... Your product lacks exposure, how do you think to attrite new players and investors?
NicoDFS (OP)

Activity: 160

FGC Dev

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:15:41 AM

Hi, I'd like to thank the DFSCoin 1000! I tried participating in some events and had some problems, it's amazing its persistence and pampering for DFSCoin, dev! I hope it continues like this... Your product lacks exposure, how do you think to attrite new players and investors?

Yes we have a marketing plan to attract new players and more importantly introduce DFSCoin and the world of crypto to the 59M+ people who play fantasy sports

We are buying ad space now on well known crypto sites and we will share those links when they are live.

What problems did you have entering the contest? Send me a pm in slack and we will get you playing in no time!

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:17:07 AM

this coin have been release or not, how to get this coin

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:51:51 AM

this coin have been release or not, how to get this coin

Yes coin is on coinexchange.io and applied to several others. Heres the link https://www.coinexchange.io/market/DFS/BTC
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:06:12 AM

DFScoin Promotional campaign

1. Social media contest.
We are looking for the most unique social media post promoting DFS. The winner will be decided by me and the DFS dev team. The prize will be 10,000 DFS coins and a free entry into a fantasy contest of our choosing on DraftDaily.com! The contest will start as soon as this post is made and will end on sep 29th.

What you need to do.
Make a creative and unique social media post promoting the DFScoin and then reply to this comment on this thread with a link to the stated post.
When the contest is complete we will vote on a winner and PM them for there DFS address.
That's it really simple. Now lets get the word out about DFS!

2. Voting on exchanges.
There will be rewards for both paid votes and free votes on any exchanges that DFScoin has applied for!

What you need to do.
Is prove that you made the vote by either providing screenshot proof or invoices for paid votes. The amount of each reward will very and will be at the sole discretion of the team.

3. DFS signature.
We want some cool DFScoin sigs.

What you need to do.
Send me a pm with a link to the signature you create

4. fantasy freeroll giveaway!
We will be giving away prizes for a special bitcointalk only fantasy competition! Play fantasy sports and win DFScoins all for free! This is a way for you guys to try out the platform and enjoy DFS. Real prizes, real fun, real sports!

What you need to do.
When we announce the comp you will need to submit a free entry. When the comp is done you will need to take a screen shot if you won and then post about it on any social media source and then post the link to that post here and you will receive a prize of 2500 DFScoins

The first bitcointalk comp will be announced soon!

The team reserves the right to change or add to any details to these promos at any time.
If you have any ideas for future contest please PM me. Anyone who contributes to this project on this thread will be noted and rewards will be given from time to time to very helpful and active community members. Thanks for being a part of DFS family!

PR campaign is running!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: