Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:01:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To rock the boat?
Rock the boat.
Don't rock the boat baby.
Rock the boat but don't tip the boat over.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OGnasty has been compromised. |ID!0T|  (Read 10145 times)
isoneguy (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:14:21 AM

It's funny that I'm an asshole for responding like any of you would in my situation.

A "reputable" member of the forum stole from me.

Intentionally.

And very few of you are concerned.

All other facts are irrelevant. Are you intellectuals or ignorant fools?

By standing on the sidelines you're taking OGnasty's side.

By taking OGnasty's side you've chosen to be the target of my anger...smart move.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:31:20 AM

I left my feedback for OG based on what I have seen here and after reviewing the chain of events.  I believe he was unprofessional at best and malicious at worst.  I gave this another day to think hard on it and I believe I have been fair.  If you think I have not been fair I am open to discussion.  I fully acknowledge the customer is a Grade A Asshole.  But an escrow should never mishandle customer funds and always do what they can to make sure peoples money is not lost or left in limbo.
In regards to your comment in your negative rating stating that OgNasty not making escrow rules available to his customer prior to his customers using his service, how do you think anyone would know where to send BTC without first going to his escrow thread that clearly has the escrow rules posted?

In regards to the part about OgNasty "mishandl[ing]" customer funds by "knowingly refunding an address the customer does not control" I would point out that OgNasty not only followed instructions of the customer, but also delayed executing these instructions by 15 minutes to give the customer a chance to change his mind. I would say that it would be worse if OgNasty did not follow his customer's instructions.
Hellot

Activity: 679
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:39:45 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 02:50:57 AM by Hellot

I left my feedback for OG based on what I have seen here and after reviewing the chain of events.  I believe he was unprofessional at best and malicious at worst.  I gave this another day to think hard on it and I believe I have been fair.  If you think I have not been fair I am open to discussion.  I fully acknowledge the customer is a Grade A Asshole.  But an escrow should never mishandle customer funds and always do what they can to make sure peoples money is not lost or left in limbo.
In regards to your comment in your negative rating stating that OgNasty not making escrow rules available to his customer prior to his customers using his service, how do you think anyone would know where to send BTC without first going to his escrow thread that clearly has the escrow rules posted?

In regards to the part about OgNasty "mishandl[ing]" customer funds by "knowingly refunding an address the customer does not control" I would point out that OgNasty not only followed instructions of the customer, but also delayed executing these instructions by 15 minutes to give the customer a chance to change his mind. I would say that it would be worse if OgNasty did not follow his customer's instructions.

The customer also told OG that he could refund his forum address in his profile.  OG had options, even the option to be stubborn and not send "in the customers best interest" The customer was clearly not thinking clearly as he himself stated in multiple threads yet OG pressed him for a bad option.  Even being warned it would cause the customer more distress.  Cummon.  I will remove the negative trust in a heartbeat if he shows where he made the customer aware of the escrow terms.  Did he even ask if the customer knew?  I said multiple times I would not leave negative trust if he could show me he informed the customer of his terms.  They aren't even linked in his forum profile or his sig which he uses for advertising and making money.  I know how a good service works and OG just refuses to take any responsibility here for anything.  Blows me away.  Tell me how I am wrong.

Edited multiple typos because beer.
isoneguy (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:40:05 AM

He refused to follow any other instructions though. And took advantage of my psychological problem to what end?

The best part is he'd have received 50x the amount he robbed me of had he been less problematic.

I think this is a failed(pathetic) attempt at a grand finale.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2221

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:42:34 AM

at least I'm willing to admit I'm an asshole

Archived for future reference: http://archive.is/TzasL#selection-4305.30-4304.1

isoneguy (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:44:11 AM

Archived for immediate reference.

And yeah...It takes a real man to show others the size of his balls.

Would you like to see mine?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:53:56 AM

I left my feedback for OG based on what I have seen here and after reviewing the chain of events.  I believe he was unprofessional at best and malicious at worst.  I gave this another day to think hard on it and I believe I have been fair.  If you think I have not been fair I am open to discussion.  I fully acknowledge the customer is a Grade A Asshole.  But an escrow should never mishandle customer funds and always do what they can to make sure peoples money is not lost or left in limbo.

The customer also told OG that he could refund his forum address in his profile.  OG had options, even the option to be stubborn and not send "in the customers best interest" The customer was clearly not thinking clearly as he himself stated in multiple threads yet OG pressed him for a bad option.  Even being warned it would cause the customer more distress.  Cummon.  I will remove the negative trust in a heartbeat if he shows where he made the customer aware of the escrow terms.  Did he even ask if the customer knew?  I said multiple times I would not leave negative trust if he could show me he informed the customer of his terms.  They aren't even linked in his forum profile or his sig which he uses for advertising and making money.  I know how a good service works and OG just refuses to take any responsibility here for anything.  Blows me away.

Well I guess my question is, considering that OgNasty only uses one address for all of his (both escrow and personal) transactions, how does OgNasty know with certainty that it was really isoneguy that sent the BTC to escrow? I would again state that in order for isoneguy to know what address to send the BTC to, he would need to first visit OgNasty's escrow thread. I would also point out that if I were to send you money to one of your addresses, it would not be fair for me to dictate terms of a trade if you had not previously agreed to terms.
Hellot

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:57:28 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 03:20:42 AM by Hellot

I left my feedback for OG based on what I have seen here and after reviewing the chain of events.  I believe he was unprofessional at best and malicious at worst.  I gave this another day to think hard on it and I believe I have been fair.  If you think I have not been fair I am open to discussion.  I fully acknowledge the customer is a Grade A Asshole.  But an escrow should never mishandle customer funds and always do what they can to make sure peoples money is not lost or left in limbo.

The customer also told OG that he could refund his forum address in his profile.  OG had options, even the option to be stubborn and not send "in the customers best interest" The customer was clearly not thinking clearly as he himself stated in multiple threads yet OG pressed him for a bad option.  Even being warned it would cause the customer more distress.  Cummon.  I will remove the negative trust in a heartbeat if he shows where he made the customer aware of the escrow terms.  Did he even ask if the customer knew?  I said multiple times I would not leave negative trust if he could show me he informed the customer of his terms.  They aren't even linked in his forum profile or his sig which he uses for advertising and making money.  I know how a good service works and OG just refuses to take any responsibility here for anything.  Blows me away.

Well I guess my question is, considering that OgNasty only uses one address for all of his (both escrow and personal) transactions, how does OgNasty know with certainty that it was really isoneguy that sent the BTC to escrow? I would again state that in order for isoneguy to know what address to send the BTC to, he would need to first visit OgNasty's escrow thread. I would also point out that if I were to send you money to one of your addresses, it would not be fair for me to dictate terms of a trade if you had not previously agreed to terms.

I don't think you looked at this case very well.  I'm not trying to be insulting if you look at the evidence the OP posted you can clearly see OG asking if he needs escrow and providing an address.  
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:28:30 AM

The customer also told OG that he could refund his forum address in his profile.  OG had options, even the option to be stubborn and not send "in the customers best interest" The customer was clearly not thinking clearly as he himself stated in multiple threads yet OG pressed him for a bad option.  Even being warned it would cause the customer more distress.  Cummon.  I will remove the negative trust in a heartbeat if he shows where he made the customer aware of the escrow terms.  Did he even ask if the customer knew?  I said multiple times I would not leave negative trust if he could show me he informed the customer of his terms.  They aren't even linked in his forum profile or his sig which he uses for advertising and making money.  I know how a good service works and OG just refuses to take any responsibility here for anything.  Blows me away.

I don't think you looked at this case very well.  I'm not trying to be insulting if you look at the evidence the OP posted you can clearly see OG asking if he needs escrow and providing an address.  
Okay, fair point about isoneguy potentially not having to visit OgNasty's escrow thread. I would still stand by my point that terms were not previously agreed to by both parties. One could argue that the terms were ambiguous, and in general courts will interpret ambiguous terms of a contract to benefit the party who did not write the contract, and I would argue the initial PM to OgNasty would constitute writing the initial terms (although this is not explicitly clear). Also, OgNasty did not pull these terms out of his ass, they were previously documented, your issue seems to be that you don't know with certainty that isoneguy knew about the terms as of when he sent the BTC, and when he was solicited to send the BTC.
Hellot

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:45:31 AM

Okay, fair point about isoneguy potentially not having to visit OgNasty's escrow thread. I would still stand by my point that terms were not previously agreed to by both parties. One could argue that the terms were ambiguous, and in general courts will interpret ambiguous terms of a contract to benefit the party who did not write the contract, and I would argue the initial PM to OgNasty would constitute writing the initial terms (although this is not explicitly clear). Also, OgNasty did not pull these terms out of his ass, they were previously documented, your issue seems to be that you don't know with certainty that isoneguy knew about the terms as of when he sent the BTC, and when he was solicited to send the BTC.

OP claims to have done business with OG 5 other times without it being stated.  OG is suggested for escrow all over the place and I see no evidence the customer knew the rules.  That isn't even the biggest issue for me.  For me he let this draw out and antagonized the customer, he made it worse so we would all see it.  He told me that in a private message and I quoted it in a previous post in this thread..  The customer doesn't have his money as best I am aware.  I think this is a fucked situation.  Neither side helped and they both have negative feedback from me.  
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:04:20 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 04:18:22 AM by mammabitcoin2u

OP claims to have done business with OG 5 other times without it being stated.  OG is suggested for escrow all over the place and I see no evidence the customer knew the rules.  That isn't even the biggest issue for me.  For me he let this draw out and antagonized the customer, he made it worse so we would all see it.  He told me that in a private message and I quoted it in a previous post in this thread..  The customer doesn't have his money as best I am aware.  I think this is a fucked situation.  Neither side helped and they both have negative feedback from me.  

Correction get the facts right not being a dick but seriously get the facts right.

1- Isoneguy talked about not wanting to use escrow with the other guy NOT OG
2-Isoneguy wanted OG to NOT return funds from the Originating Address but to his own.  So how about this for you Hellot, why didn't Isoneguy just use that address in the first place?
3-Your feedback is incorrect and false, please fix it and make it accurate
4-Do NOT assume.....they MAY of had a history......but since it hasn't been mentioned, I'll bet "this" didn't happen before, ie send to a different address
5-You aren't aware of a lot of things as it appears from this thread/postings.
6-Finally receiving an answer it's drawing anything out.....the MINUTE Isoneguy said OK refund the Originating address..OG got to work on sending it
7-Let Isoneguy deal with "Coinbase" they have his funds NOT OG.
8-I got some bus fare  Wink I just had to  Cheesy it's too funny.

Edit:  IDK and UDK how many transactions took place. It's obvious OP is a liar, if you take what OP says as "gospel"  idk what to say to you on that. But for shits n giggles, let's pretend that was true. 5x? and you don't think OP knew the rules.  Lastly, it is a consumers responsibility to understand a businesses policy.  I buy a pair of shoes from Macy's.  I want to return them.  They want my receipt.  I say HEY JCPENNY doesn't need one you shouldn't either...........come on Macy's will say go to fuking JCP then   Undecided

Your logic is very flawed.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Hellot

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:15:30 AM

Correction get the facts right not being a dick but seriously get the facts right.

2-Isoneguy wanted OG to NOT return funds from the Originating Address but to his own.  So how about this for you Hellot, why didn't Isoneguy just use that address in the first place?
4-Do NOT assume.....they MAY of had a history......but since it hasn't been mentioned, I'll bet "this" didn't happen before, ie send to a different address
6-Finally receiving an answer it's drawing anything out.....the MINUTE Isoneguy said OK refund the Originating address..OG got to work on sending it
8-I got some bus fare  Wink I just had to  Cheesy it's too funny.

Thank you for organizing this.

This has no relevance to my feedback.

2-Isoneguy wanted OG to NOT return funds from the Originating Address but to his own.  So how about this for you Hellot, why didn't Isoneguy just use that address in the first place?

He sent from Coinbase.  You do not have that type of control over the sending address with coinbase.  I have seen you say on two different times that he did not use coinbase yet the evidence is there.

Show me exactly how it is false and I will fix it.

Good policy, don't assume.

Show me what I am missing.

OG pushed for a bad outcome.  He didn't take the best path for his customer.  He can try and claim the customers account might have been hacked but even then he didn't look out for the best interest of the customer.  And he has yet to provide any proof or doubt that the customer was at any time not in control of his account. 
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:37:44 AM

2-Isoneguy wanted OG to NOT return funds from the Originating Address but to his own.  So how about this for you Hellot, why didn't Isoneguy just use that address in the first place?
8-I got some bus fare  Wink I just had to  Cheesy it's too funny.

Thank you for organizing this.

This has no relevance to my feedback. I didn't say that was because of your feedback.  You said, I don't think you looked at this case very well.  I'm not trying to be insulting if you look at the evidence the OP posted you can clearly see OG asking if he needs escrow and providing an address.  Maybe we got lost in translation? My ears? eyes

He sent from Coinbase.  You do not have that type of control over the sending address with coinbase.  I have seen you say on two different times that he did not use coinbase yet the evidence is there.  Again, I am not sure what OP used. IF you see the messages you will see OP saying "I lied" and OG saying you lied about using coinbase, messages and threats (thats not verbatim except the "I lied")  AND I did say, if this was Coinbase, then OP got NO problem getting the funds back into that Coinbase account.........He said he filed a support ticket with Coinbase.  So not only should Coinbase credit the account.........but OP should receive funds from OG too?  That's not gonna fly w/me.  Sorry, he needs to finish up with Coinbase, they have the funds NOT OG.

Show me exactly how it is false and I will fix it. Your feedback: OGNasty mishandled customer funds by knowingly refunding an address the customer does not control. Mishandled means he didn't follow the rules of an escrow, released funds w/o authorization, released funds to someone elses wallet.  OG stuck to the rules and he is catching hell for sticking with it. OGNasty does not make his escrow rules available to the customer before doing business and expects you to find them on your own. How are the rules not available if you are seeking a service you search and read the post and then possibly proceed. Just because I know he does escrow, doesn't mean I'm going to blindly say, Hey OG here's some $ be an escrow for me. It is on the consumer to know the policy, I'm sure its (I haven't looked) but would be the 1st page.  Make sure you know his rules or he will fuck you with them if he doesn't like you. How can you claim that? Although OP is nutty, and I dislike a liar, I wouldn't screw him on something (but then again I wouldn't ever deal with em) This is unprofessional behavior from someone running a service. You have been warned!

Good policy, don't assume. Agree, and still, again I'll bet "this" refund me to a different address WITHOUT a prior agreement ever happened.  I could be wrong, I am assuming because it has NOT been mentioned.

Show me what I am missing.  We are trying now

OG pushed for a bad outcome. He pushed to finally hear Refund My Originating Address, I'll deal with Coinbase is something OP said either there or thereafter.  He didn't take the best path for his customer.  He DID the best path for the customer which IS the Wallet Address where the fund Originated from.  THATS PROTECTION.  He can try and claim the customers account might have been hacked but even then he didn't look out for the best interest of the customer.  And he has yet to provide any proof or doubt that the customer was at any time not in control of his account.  It doesn't matter if he was hacked or not.  The funds CAME FROM supposedly Coinbase and have been RETURNED to Coinbase.  There cannot be a dispute about that.

Oh you don't want bus fare Cry I'm sorry again I just had too  Kiss

I did edit my post.  This one you are quoting.  But I will address this as best as I can.  Again, I'm notta dick (well maybe a funny one ie my feedback from OP)

Nother Edit: sorry it's hard to read I should of used different color this is ridiculous but as long as there is misinformation, I'm going to set it right least I hope to

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:50:05 AM

And let me remind you Hellot

But, I don't care where it gets refunded to as long as it get's refunded.

So what's the problem now?

Hellot

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:52:23 AM

Show me exactly how it is false and I will fix it. Your feedback: OGNasty mishandled customer funds by knowingly refunding an address the customer does not control. Mishandled means he didn't follow the rules of an escrow, released funds w/o authorization, released funds to someone elses wallet.  OG stuck to the rules and he is catching hell for sticking with it. OGNasty does not make his escrow rules available to the customer before doing business and expects you to find them on your own. How are the rules not available if you are seeking a service you search and read the post and then possibly proceed. Just because I know he does escrow, doesn't mean I'm going to blindly say, Hey OG here's some $ be an escrow for me. It is on the consumer to know the policy, I'm sure its (I haven't looked) but would be the 1st page.  Make sure you know his rules or he will fuck you with them if he doesn't like you. How can you claim that? Although OP is nutty, and I dislike a liar, I wouldn't screw him on something (but then again I wouldn't ever deal with em) This is unprofessional behavior from someone running a service. You have been warned!

I'll address what is actually relevant here.  You also take the position that the responsibility lies with the customer.  I do not agree that 100% of the responsibility is on the customer.  The service provider has a responsibility to state the rules or try and make sure they are known.  No where is that apparent here.  The OP has stated it didn't happen and I'm tired of repeating it.  This is completely ignoring the real problem here.  The escrow pushed for a solution they knew was bad or not ideal at best.  OP appears to still not have their money.  Why would you do that if you are looking out for your customer?  I'll also remind you he has provided no proof that he had cause to believe the OPs account was compromised.
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:06:06 AM

I'll address what is actually relevant here.  You also take the position that the responsibility lies with the customer.  I do not agree that 100% of the responsibility is on the customer.  The service provider has a responsibility to state the rules or try and make sure they are known.  No where is that apparent here.  The OP has stated it didn't happen and I'm tired of repeating it.  This is completely ignoring the real problem here.  The escrow pushed for a solution they knew was bad or not ideal at best.  OP appears to still not have their money.  Why would you do that if you are looking out for your customer?  I'll also remind you he has provided no proof that he had cause to believe the OPs account was compromised.

1st you probably missed the quote from OP while responding.

2nd I'm in USA and that's how it works here.  Ex.  I hurry and jump on a bus and pay the fare.  THEN I realize I'm on the wrong bus.  The bus driver should give me a refund? Absolutely not.  But we aren't talking about that.  We are talking about something that HAS been REFUNDED & tx provided.

Based on what's been said here by OP, 5x, it is reasonable to infer OP knows the rules.

The escrow had to pin him down to finally say........send it back to where it came from.  The OP went off on a tangent all over the board instead.  YET finally OP clearly and without a doubt says send it back and it was done. 

OP "appears" to still not have their funds:  1-so OP claims again, OP cannot be believed, if you want to believe that that's on you. 2-That's Coinbase responsibility and OP states he sent in a ticket.

Who cares if his account WAS/WAS NOT hacked.  The POINT IS funds came from XXXXXX and returned to XXXXX.

Hellot

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:09:38 AM

1st you probably missed the quote from OP while responding.

2nd I'm in USA and that's how it works here.  Ex.  I hurry and jump on a bus and pay the fare.  THEN I realize I'm on the wrong bus.  The bus driver should give me a refund? Absolutely not.  But we aren't talking about that.  We are talking about something that HAS been REFUNDED & tx provided.

Based on what's been said here by OP, 5x, it is reasonable to infer OP knows the rules.

The escrow had to pin him down to finally say........send it back to where it came from.  The OP went off on a tangent all over the board instead.  YET finally OP clearly and without a doubt says send it back and it was done. 

OP "appears" to still not have their funds:  1-so OP claims again, OP cannot be believed, if you want to believe that that's on you. 2-That's Coinbase responsibility and OP states he sent in a ticket.

Who cares if his account WAS/WAS NOT hacked.  The POINT IS funds came from XXXXXX and returned to XXXXX.

Please don't take offense.  Your reply doesn't in any way show that my assessment is contrary to the facts and in fact your reply relies on a lot of assumption.  Unless you can disprove what I have said in my negative trust I will not remove it.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:16:34 AM

at least I'm willing to admit I'm an asshole

Archived for future reference: http://archive.is/TzasL#selection-4305.30-4304.1

I would have archived the veiled death threat LOL
Bob beat me to it.

I see a grey area a bit *maybe.
Like QuickSeller was pointing out..
I think this guy has made his problem far worse by having such a horrendous attitude.
Had he been "nice" he may have gotten a better result.

I never used an escrow ever once.
I have no dog in this race but i side with Nasty.

At the end of the day this guy got his refund but may have to bug Coinbase about it.
So what is the problem ?
Did Coinbase say they won't give it back ?

What is with all the drama ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
mammabitcoin2u

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:21:45 AM

~snip
Please don't take offense.  Your reply doesn't in any way show that my assessment is contrary to the facts and in fact your reply relies on a lot of assumption.  Unless you can disprove what I have said in my negative trust I will not remove it.

Nothing offends me, just stones, these are just words.  I'm not asking you to remove it.  I asked to fix it.  Your assessment is not on the facts. They are here, everyone can see them. Yet you are ignoring them and relying on your "feelings".  Maybe you are in a different country and do things differently there? idk

X came from A  and X was returned to A...............that's just the facts you don't want to see.

Hellot

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:24:56 AM

~snip
Please don't take offense.  Your reply doesn't in any way show that my assessment is contrary to the facts and in fact your reply relies on a lot of assumption.  Unless you can disprove what I have said in my negative trust I will not remove it.

Nothing offends me, just stones, these are just words.  I'm not asking you to remove it.  I asked to fix it.  Your assessment is not on the facts. They are here, everyone can see them. Yet you are ignoring them and relying on your "feelings".  Maybe you are in a different country and do things differently there? idk

X came from A  and X was returned to A...............that's just the facts you don't want to see.

You can try and dumb this down to x money went to x address but that ignores the reality of two people doing business.  It completely abstracts the human interaction which I think you would only do if you wanted for some reason to ignore it.  I haven't been ignoring it and you haven't been either but now you want to, why?

Just to re-iterate the facts here. 

OGNasty mishandled customer funds by knowingly refunding an address the customer does not control. OGNasty does not make his escrow rules available to the customer before doing business and expects you to find them on your own. Make sure you know his rules or he will fuck you with them if he doesn't like you. This is unprofessional behavior from someone running a service. You have been warned!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: