Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iCO offering the the potential for minimum ROI of %1000000000000000000000000000  (Read 2930 times)
ealarry

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:32:42 AM

Can you make money on this project? Is the project technically valuable?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:41:48 AM

"Oliver Brown (me) i have more than 5 years as proprietary trader."

Will the real Oliver Brown please give us some credentials that can be verified for authenticity?

I worked as a proprietary equity trader for world trade securities.

yeah...

and i am a Santa Claus's personal bitch...

Show us your LinkedIn or any other verifiable info....

Do you honestly think that people are meant to invest just because you say you are a "trader"?

Arbitragecoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:30:33 PM

Will the real Oliver Brown please give us some credentials that can be verified for authenticity?

yeah...

Do you honestly think that people are meant to invest just because you say you are a "trader"?

Seriously, if you think LinkedIn or a social media account is verifiable info then your due diligence threshold is shockingly low. Anyone can make a fake LinkedIn profile with fake experience. None of the major social media sites verifies their users info. I am sure you know this. If you think I am lying simply contact world trade securities.

BitPotus

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:35:44 PM

yeah...

Seriously, if you think LinkedIn or a social media account is verifiable info then your due diligence threshold is shockingly low. Anyone can make a fake LinkedIn profile with fake experience. None of the major social media sites verifies their users info. I am sure you know this. If you think I am lying simply contact world trade securities.

no you fucking faggot.

the onus is on you to provide some fucking proof cause your faggot ass is asking for money.

in case you missed it because your head is too far up your ass, i said linkedin or any other "verifiable" info....you fucking faggot...

PS: fucking arrogant twats like yourself also have the habit of rubbing would be investors the wrong way. fucking cunt.... Kiss

also: http://wtstrading.com/  ...yeah, as if it's not scammy as fuck.... Roll Eyes
Arbitragecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:21:48 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 03:34:09 PM by Arbitragecoin

You call me a fucking faggot  while you sit annonymously behind your computer. Real mudaphukin internet G lol. Anyway, do I know you for you to make such personal claims. Considering that you are resorting to such infantile levels I can only ask were you raised to be a real man? Was your dad a faggot or something? Is that why you are anonymously  slinging insults from your computer? ANYWAY, with regard to your question about verifiable info,  I think you are to dumb to understand  the tone of my previous response.

So I will make things more clear. You seem like a sceptic, so if I provided you with info your likely to say it is insufficient or fake. Also if you knew what onus meant you would realise you cannot use it in the context of ICO's since they are completely unregulated therefore there is no regulatory or legal framework obliging me to provide you with anything. You seem confused after all you want verifiable info yet you do not want to contact the company such info pertains to. I realise that  dealing with your request for "verifiable info" would be an idiotic waste of time on my part. So if again if you think I am an untrustworthy  liar why would you trust any information I forward to you?  

You clearly do not trust me so simply contact WTS to find the info you want about me.

If you want to know how my strategy works check the four steps I mentioned in my previous posts. You have a choice and if you think you cannot or are unwilling to get the info and consequently you won't invest then ok, move on and put your money in some vaporware ico then instead of your time by trolling on my thread.
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:48:58 PM

If you think I am reading that wall of bullshit text you're kidding yourself.  Cheesy

If this is legit, dox yourself.

If this is legit, you wouldn't need to be begging for a few bucks here as you'd already have your own money.

Go back to 4chan and your NEET lifestyle kid.

THIS IS A CONFIRMED SCAM.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
prospecta

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:49:48 PM

I am raising approximately $10,000000.

Hahahahahahaha omfg this just got funnier.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
BitPotus

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:20:40 PM

You call me a fucking faggot  while you sit annonymously behind your computer. Real mudaphukin internet G lol. Anyway, do I know you for you to make such personal claims. Considering that you are resorting to such infantile levels I can only ask were you raised to be a real man? Was your dad a faggot or something? Is that why you are anonymously  slinging insults from your computer? ANYWAY, with regard to your question about verifiable info,  I think you are to dumb to understand  the tone of my previous response.

So I will make things more clear. You seem like a sceptic, so if I provided you with info your likely to say it is insufficient or fake. Also if you knew what onus meant you would realise you cannot use it in the context of ICO's since they are completely unregulated therefore there is no regulatory or legal framework obliging me to provide you with anything. You seem confused after all you want verifiable info yet you do not want to contact the company such info pertains to. I realise that  dealing with your request for "verifiable info" would be an idiotic waste of time on my part. So if again if you think I am an untrustworthy  liar why would you trust any information I forward to you?  

You clearly do not trust me so simply contact WTS to find the info you want about me.

If you want to know how my strategy works check the four steps I mentioned in my previous posts. You have a choice and if you think you cannot or are unwilling to get the info and consequently you won't invest then ok, move on and put your money in some vaporware ico then instead of your time by trolling on my thread.

hey you fucking FAGGOT.

You are the one who's coming on this board begging for money from others for your little scam.

Since you've got an IQ slightly above that of the normal pond life that normally tries to scam on here, you should know by now that the most successful scams actually have info on the team that is very easily verifiable.

Think of Bancor, Tezos, EOS etc....

As an investard, I should not have to contact some scammy website to find out whether the FAGGOT who's begging for money is kosher or not.

So how about you go deepthroat some dick and then provide me and my fellow GAYS for PAY with your complete DOXX.

Kiss
Arbitragecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:29:25 PM

Says the little bitch anonymously slinging insults behind his computer. You really are a confused retard. You state that there have been notable scammers who provided verifiable info, and you clearly will not trust any thing that I send you. If you are truly concerned about verifiying my background then wouldn't contacting the company directly be the best way to verify my background since you will not trust any other source I refer to. That is the most logical thing to do. Are you that stupid that you cannot recognise that?  Are you scared of contacting the company? Or are you an illiterate that does not know how to compose a simple third party verification request.

You must be a troll or a special needs cretin. Were your parents prostitutes to busy sucking people off to teach you basic sense.  Perhaps that is why you are so descriptive about oral sex.

Prospecta, for the nth time now, if you think that my strategy does not work then explain the basis of your opinion to everyone on this board by making a post to that affect.  Also I am still waiting for you to reference the relevant regulatory and exchange rules that render my understanding of professional market making outdated.

So far you have not provided anything to prove that my strategy does not work. Also if you think reading 5 paragraphs is a burden then you really are a dumb retard with sub par comprehension skills.

I am waiting for your explanation.
prospecta

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:34:37 AM

If you are truly concerned about verifiying my background then wouldn't contacting the company directly be the best way to verify my background since you will not trust any other source I refer to. That is the most logical thing to do. Are you that stupid that you cannot recognise that?  Are you scared of contacting the company?

World Trade Securities is registered in the Cayman Islands so we are off to a terrible start.

Most web searches redirect you to their website, and their website has no contact details listed whatsoever- just a "contact us" form.

All other web presence appears to be paid article/ads.

Can you please supply a name, phone number, and email address of your reference at World Trade Securites.

"International proprietary trading firm World Trade Securities (Cayman) Limited (WTS Ltd.,) an affiliate of World Trade Financial Group"

http://www.edgarcompany.sec.gov/servlet/CompanyDBSearch?page=detailed&cik=0001536709&main_back=7

Phone Number:        345-949-8066

I tried this number, turns out its a shared number between many, many companies in the Caymans (shock horror) - a fake in other words.

prospecta

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:42:26 AM

"Admin Email: WTSTRADING.COM@domainsbyproxy.com"

LOL, Cayman Island registered, website whois protected, multi company fake phone number  Cheesy

Hahahahaha wow.

BitPotus

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:36:19 AM

Says the little bitch anonymously slinging insults behind his computer. You really are a confused retard. You state that there have been notable scammers who provided verifiable info, and you clearly will not trust any thing that I send you. If you are truly concerned about verifiying my background then wouldn't contacting the company directly be the best way to verify my background since you will not trust any other source I refer to. That is the most logical thing to do. Are you that stupid that you cannot recognise that?  Are you scared of contacting the company? Or are you an illiterate that does not know how to compose a simple third party verification request.

You must be a troll or a special needs cretin. Were your parents prostitutes to busy sucking people off to teach you basic sense.  Perhaps that is why you are so descriptive about oral sex.

Prospecta, for the nth time now, if you think that my strategy does not work then explain the basis of your opinion to everyone on this board by making a post to that affect.  Also I am still waiting for you to reference the relevant regulatory and exchange rules that render my understanding of professional market making outdated.

So far you have not provided anything to prove that my strategy does not work. Also if you think reading 5 paragraphs is a burden then you really are a dumb retard with sub par comprehension skills.

I am waiting for your explanation.

yo FAGGOT.

Answer this question:

Do you honestly think you are going to raise a single cent from legitimate investors if you are just one fucking faggot named Oliver Brown like shit who is

claiming to be some hot shot trader but cannot even demonstrate if he is a "real faggot"?

I rest my case.

YOu is a fucking FAGGOT who's probably deep throating dick on the street corner for a living.

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Arbitragecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:33:18 AM

"Like shit who is" "you is"  aww, Bitpotus you probably are a crack baby son of whore.  Did you have to work the streets along with your parents instead of attending school? Is that why you do not know basic grammar?

You keep going on about faggots and deepthroating. You probably are projecting from your own experience, there there let it out. I imagine it is hard being the son of prostitutes.

Prospecta, if you think that WTS is a fake company because of a number then you really have a pathetic understanding of the equity prop trading industry. If you bothered to do proper due diligence you would realise that WTS is behind highly reputable broker dealers such as T3 trading, JC trading. WTS designed the Fusion DMA trading platform. WTS is a private prop trading company it is not soliciting funds from outsiders so it is their prerogative if they want to be private. I would expect this would be the most logical thing to do considering that they allow traders to trade the US markets offshore without being subject to back up withholding tax. Understandably, That may be to the ire of over zealous and over bearing tax agencies such as the IRS.

Prospecta, I am still waiting on your explanation as to how my strategy does not work. You fervently claim that my investment model is a scam so explain. As I said if you want me to close this thread or if you feel that you that you have to shut me down to protect the community on this board then prove that my strategy does not work.

I have said this many times. Yet you are unable to come up with a reasoned critique of my investment strategy. If you want this thread shut down then prove that my strategy does not work and that it is unable to produce roi of %9900.

Are you to stupid to properly critique the operational aspects of my strategy?

Either way I AM STILL WAITING.
prospecta

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:02:58 AM

So just to be clear, you can't provide any contact details or a name for your claimed reference at WTS?

BTW I don't want this thread shut down I think its hilarious... why do you think I'm here its for the lols. You're reacting perfectly haha.

Arbitragecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:06:41 AM

Do you know how prop trading even works? You do not have an account manager or boss who acts as a referee. Instead the trader is a contractor with the firm. If you want to check simply email WTS.

Anyway, I am still waiting on your critique.
sevenshards

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:13:15 AM

Nowadays people only spend time making announcements, even though they already know that their project will not be successful, and only really serious projects can succeed! But, best of luck.
BitPotus

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:17:47 AM

so let me get this straight.

faggot boy, namely Oliver I am Brown like shit wants us to send him the equivalent of 3,000 000 Waves with 1 Waves being roughly over $3.25 at current

market prices.

The faggot, Oliver, claims that he is the best trader ever and as such we should all rush to send him millions of USD worth of crypto just because he said so.

The faggot is also completely anonymous and expects would be investors to just send him all that magic internet money.

hmmmm....

Here's an idea Oliver Brown, why don't you do a google live hangout and show your beautiful mug for the world to see and then maybe we can start having

a little faith in your endeavour?

Better still do a live hangout where you can tell the whole world that me and prospecta are just some faggot boys who deepthroat each other cause we are

sexual deviants.

What do you say?

Kiss

Arbitragecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:36:11 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 09:48:12 AM by Arbitragecoin

BTW I don't want this thread shut down I think its hilarious... why do you think I'm here its for the lols. You're reacting perfectly haha.

You're  a troll. Do you think that is news to me. Still waiting on your critique. Cmon now, if you are going to troll at least follow through. The best trolls do. They don't just throw in towel and admit their trolls. It is no wonder why you are trolling on an investment thread instead of 4chan.

Bitpotus, you have made it pretty clear that you will not invest. Why are you wasting time on this thread? If you think I am a scammer then make tons of money investing in other ico's? Do you know how to? Is life that hard for you that you spend your time trolling FOR FREE on online forums?
BitPotus

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:54:50 AM

You're  a troll. Do you think that is news to me. Still waiting on your critique. Cmon now, if you are going to troll at least follow through. The best trolls do. They don't just throw in towel and admit their trolls. It is no wonder why you are trolling on an investment thread instead of 4chan.

Bitpotus, you have made it pretty clear that you will not invest. Why are you wasting time on this thread? If you think I am a scammer then make tons of money investing in other ico's? Do you know how to? Is life that hard for you that you spend your time trolling FOR FREE on online forums?

all i see is pathetic excuses after excuses.

when put on the spot, all you do is waffle.

and thank you for your concerns about my life but I am already "retired" and as such I am free to spend my time "trolling" on online forums.

unlike you, "Oliver who is brown like SHIT" , who has to come on an online forum to beg for "investment" cause you're just some pathetic cock sucking

scamming faggot.

Kiss
Arbitragecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:11:53 AM

So why are you so bothered then. Shouldn't you be making tons of money on other ico's and living the highlife? Why do you care so much about what goes on in an Internet forum.

I have made no excuses. Again just email WTS. is it really that hard for you to compose an email. If you are so desperate to out me as a fraud because you have nothing better to do then simply email wts to see what they have to say about me. I have made no excuses. Just compose an email and send it. Is that really to hard for you?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: