Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iCO offering the the potential for minimum ROI of %1000000000000000000000000000  (Read 2930 times)
Arbitragecoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:43:34 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 11:14:11 AM by Arbitragecoin

Retired more like an unemployed NEET. Most retirees I know are occupied with matters pertaining to their loved ones and succession planning or just in general enjoying their remaining years. Only the bitter old lonely types  who have completely failed in life are obsessed with what others are doing.

Considering that you are senior member of a forum where many ico's are announced shouldn't you be living the millionaire lifestyle because of all the successful ico's you have invested in?

Shouldn't you be too busy enjoying your riches to bother with someone  you think is a poor begging scammer faggot. Again if you are not seriously insecure why do you care so much about what I am doing?

Do you condescendingly think every one else on this forum is so stupid that they need some busybody retiree to keep reminding them about a "supposed scam"? Do you think you are the only person capable of making rational decisions?

If you have the necessary financial acumen and are not insecure why don't you just say your piece move on and continue making millions from the current ico bubble?

Why do you keep responding with increasingly infantile insults. "Oliver who is Brown like shit" LOL retiree yeah sure! are you in  school or an institution for mentally handicapped people or something? Maybe that is why you find it so hard to write a simple verification request.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:59:30 PM

hmmm, 2 posts to supposedly remind me that I am a useless "NEET".

seems I did touch a raw nerve, didn't I?

OLIVER "I AM A FUCKING SCAMMING FAGGOT" BROWN.

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Arbitragecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:04:04 PM

hmmm, 2 posts to supposedly remind me that I am a useless "NEET".

seems I did touch a raw nerve, didn't I?

OLIVER "I AM A FUCKING SCAMMING FAGGOT" BROWN.

https://storage.googleapis.com/3d_model_images/425/4258353/3d-emoji-mr-poo-3d-model-aiREjb3RL_200.jpg

Kiss Kiss Kiss

You say I am scamming for money. For MONEY right, while you're taking time to troll for free. I guess you are too inept or lazy to spend your time making money. Trolling out of frustration eh.

Bitpotus where is your ico wealth?

Care to explain to everyone on this forum how my strategy is a scam?

If you can explain how my strategy is operationally impracticable then that's it you have proven me to be a scammer.

Cmon now, provide a critique. After all you have dedicated yourself to trying prove that I am a scammer. Your even spending time endeavouring towards this end FOR FREE.

Email WTS, prove I am a scammer.

Provide a critique proving my investment strategy to be unworkable.

So far neither you or Prospecta have been able to do this.

I am waiting. Why the hold up?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:26:18 PM

Why don't you just post your linkedin?
BitPotus

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:38:51 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 02:53:01 PM by BitPotus

If your strategy is the best thing since sliced bread. you would be asking money from your friends and family and then go on to make yourself and them a

fucking fortune instead of begging here on a forum while trying really hard to maintain your anonymity.

You would even go to your bank and convince your bank manager to lend you a zillion dollars.

Instead, you are on bitcointalk, trying to bamboozle a bunch of fucking noobs into investing in your little scam.

Why don't you do a google hang out where we can all see your ugly mug?

At least we would know that you are a real person, not some fucking Nigerian scammer who can write English better than the average faggot.

It would also provide your investors with a face that we would be able forward to the relevant "authorities" should you decide to take some liberties with

the money invested.....

In case you are a complete fucking noob and you don't know how things work on here:

No verifiable picture ID with credentials means no money on Bitcointalk.

And I am not talking about some scammy Cayman Islands company as proof.

Let me give you an example of one of the types of proof you should be providing to warrant some investment:

https://www.bancor.network/about

https://www.rialto.ai/#team

https://www.dcorp.it/

You are already acting all sketchy when you are being asked to prove your identity and you expect people to fork over around $10 Million just because

you say you are some faggot named Oliver Brown who has some trading experience.

You might have the next multi billion dollar idea but since crypto is full of scammers, anyone who does an ounce of due diligence will just tell you to go

choke on a dick.

And I don't care if you are going to write some fucking witty piece arguing about how I must be a fucking twat for refusing to contact your scam company.

You are asking for investment.

The very least you could do is to identify yourself to your would -be investors.

Now if you still don't get that, then you should go sit on the biggest cactus you can find.

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Arbitragecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:44:43 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 04:28:47 PM by Arbitragecoin

Why don't you just post your linkedin?

As I said in my previous post, anyone can put anything on LinkedIn or social media. Neither LinkedIn or other major social media sites verify anything. a
As such, I know that it would not solve or prove anything. You want proof because you do not trust what I am saying. Fair enough. If that is the case go directly to WTS. That is the best way to verify my experience claims as I cannot tamper or doctor their direct response to you. This is just common sense.

Bitpotus, you're telling me that you cannot simply use the time that you dedicate to making troll posts  to contact WTS? Why would you trust any reference provided by a person that you think is a scammer? You're clearly a troll.

Once again you have completely avoided  my question.

You still have not proven how my strategy is operationally impracticable. You have merely expressed a response that is premised on cynicism rather than an analysis in the operational viability of my strategy.

I am still waiting for you to provide this.

Also regulations intriduced after the 08 crisis prohibits banks  from investing in funds. For example, check out the vockler rule. Banks can only lend for stock transactions through  a reg t margin facility and margin facilities can only be used for stock that are traded on Nasdaq and nyse. You cannot use margin for private equity transactions.

Bitpotus, every post you make further evidences your cretinous retardation. You emphatically  call me a scammer yet you want me to give you info. That does not make sense why would you trust what I provide. I will not waste my time on something that is futile. If you are so bothered about my experience just post an email to WTS. If you are not an illiterate this should not be a problem.

Again, If you think I am such a scammer why are on this thread? Why are you not making money from other ico's. We all get it you think I am a scammer as if you have not made your opinion abundantly clear. Let's consider things from your perspective, I am going after money and you are repetitively going and on about me being a scammer for free. Don't you have anything better to do? Anyway you look at it, whether from my perspective or yours my motivation is money plain and simple. While you are wasting your own time doing things for free LOL. You would rather troll than make money for yourself? I guess you are financially inept.

Still waiting on your operational analysis on the viability of my strategy. I broke my strategy into four simple steps in a previous post. You can start by showing  how each step will not work.

I am waiting.
BitPotus

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:27:58 PM

Okay Mister.

So you saying that  you won't provide any proof as to your identity.

You want investards to directly mail some dodgy company.

You refuse to do a live google hang out whereby one would be able to see that you are a real live person.

You refuse to provide any information regarding your background.

Yet you have the cheek to be asking for $10 Million as investment.

As for your "strategy", the very fact that you have to be begging for money on bitcointalk shows that it's full of shit.

You are a fucking FAGGOT SCAMMER.

GO DEEPTHROAT SOME DICK OR  APPLY FOR SOME GAY FOR PAY GIGS.

You might get lucky and get some rich faggot sugar daddy to throw money at you for drilling your scammy ASS.

PS: Faggot!!

Who out of the two of us is on bitcointalk forum begging for investment? It ain't me.....

so quit worrying yourself about my finances and worry about yours.

You obviously are the one struggling while I can leisurely troll faggots like you cause guess what?

I'm already golden while you are not.... Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Arbitragecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:03:31 PM

Yet another cretinous post.

You consider LinkedIn and a social media account as proof of identity. Are you to stupid to consider that someone can get a bunch of stock photos  from a private image site and create a bunch of fake social media including linkedin accounts with profiles detailing fake experience? It seems that a scammer will be able to this easily scam because gullible fools like you, who have a dogmatic and  unquestioning faith in the veracity social media profiles and are additionally  to lazy and illiterate to seek verification with the employers included in the profile.

Why does any  fund manager raise funds when they can simply invest for themselves. Well the answer is self explanatory from a financial perspective. You make more money by having the more money to invest with. This is simple common sense.

If I told you nothing about my background how you know about WTS. Yet another stupid troll comment.

I ask for like the fifth time now. If I am a scammer why would you trust any evidence that I send you? Wouldn't you want to go to the company because you think I am a scammer? You never answer these questions you are clearly a troll.

Once again you have completely dodged my question.  Your response is again  premised on cynicism. Still waiting on you to critique the operational and procedural aspects of my strategy.

I am still waiting.

BitPotus

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:11:47 PM

funny how you are ignoring the suggestion of doing a live google hangout....

And again for the fifth time, you are waffling so as to divert from the fact that you want investards to send $10 Million to some some faggot

cuck calling himself "OLIVER FAGGOT BROWN" on ze internet.

let's establish who the fuck you really are first  before we go on to discuss your "strategy"....

Enjoy your evening faggot .

Am off for some hookers and blow.

See ya later.

Kiss Kiss Kiss
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:11:54 PM

SCAM ALERT !!

Blah blah
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:19:09 PM

He cut the bullshit and avoid empty words but that is exactly what OP did! This has always been a scam, promising a huge return, if you can do it own your own, just do it and get rich by yourself. There had been tons of waves token already, don litter around.

agree. creating a new coin on the wave platform takes... 5 mins maximum and he wants 0.3 wave per coin? and that's a newbie started ICO, no credit, no proven track record, nothing, just simply want money, is it a joke?

if this is successful, i'd create 10 coins per day on the wave platform, lmao.
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:31:37 PM

WTS doesn't have an email address listed, please supply so we can email them.

Until then...

SCAM ALERT!

Your desperate begging for money isn't going well Ollie.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
Arbitragecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:54:34 PM

Just use the contact us function.
sockpuppet1911

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:10:52 PM

Yet another cretinous post.

You consider LinkedIn and a social media account as proof of identity. Are you to stupid to consider that someone can get a bunch of stock photos  from a private image site and create a bunch of fake social media including linkedin accounts with profiles detailing fake experience? It seems that a scammer will be able to this easily scam because gullible fools like you, who have a dogmatic and  unquestioning faith in the veracity social media profiles and are additionally  to lazy and illiterate to seek verification with the employers included in the profile.

Why does any  fund manager raise funds when they can simply invest for themselves. Well the answer is self explanatory from a financial perspective. You make more money by having the more money to invest with. This is simple common sense.

If I told you nothing about my background how you know about WTS. Yet another stupid troll comment.

I ask for like the fifth time now. If I am a scammer why would you trust any evidence that I send you? Wouldn't you want to go to the company because you think I am a scammer? You never answer these questions you are clearly a troll.

Once again you have completely dodged my question.  Your response is again  premised on cynicism. Still waiting on you to critique the operational and procedural aspects of my strategy.

I am still waiting.

Oh, i see, you don't want any money?
Just give the god damn linkedin account like everyone else. Oh you don't have one with reputable contacts? Can you name one decent ico with someone whining that they don't need to show any proof of identity? Or are you special?
Emadm

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:40:47 PM

My strategy works like this.

Step 1: I purchase a majority stake in a company. 

Step 2: I will sell back my stake back to the company for a sum either double the price I paid to acquire the stake or greater than $1000000 (whichever is greater) in exchange for a convertible debt security that allows me to purchase the companies stock at a 99% discount. The convertible debt is payment from the company for me to sell my shares back to the company.

Step 3: I get the company listed. (If the company is already listed this step does not apply)

Step 4: Once the portfolio company is traded I short sell the stock. I cover my shorts by getting the company to issue the shares to me at a 99% discount. The company will do this because I am entitled to a majority stake and if I convert the debt into equity I will have a majority share which will enable me to get rid of management and install a new management team who will accept an arrangement to issue shares to myself at a %99% discount. 

I'll bite, I am verifiable here, LinkedIn, Twitter. 12 years experience as a hedge fund manager across asset classes. Advisor to the Financial Times Alphacoin impending ICO.

You will never find borrow to make the short as you have sold back 51% of the share into the company treasury.

If the company is the one lending out the shares then that's your counterparty, but the original purchase is likely a secondary so that cash you paid for the 51% stake is gone to a happy camper. So you'd convert the bond to shares and give the 51% shares back to.. The company to close your short  Roll Eyes

Market makers aren't dumb or automated (well, in the equity world, token market makers may be another story..) and would never provide a company with that convertible debt arrangement liquidity, nor would it be able to list given its heavy debt burden.

Given you are likely buying a company that has < 100% of its market cap in cash this is always a losing strategy.

prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:10:51 PM

I have, they aren't replying and I am confident they won't because everything you're saying is a lie and WTS is a shell.

Might be time for a new name and thread and try this scam again haha?

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
sockpuppet1911

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:55:07 PM

I have, they aren't replying and I am confident they won't because everything you're saying is a lie and WTS is a shell.

Oh man that website was so vague and shady. Like this ann
Arbitragecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:35:30 AM

My strategy works like this.

Step 1: I purchase a majority stake in a company. 

Step 2: I will sell back my stake back to the company for a sum either double the price I paid to acquire the stake or greater than $1000000 (whichever is greater) in exchange for a convertible debt security that allows me to purchase the companies stock at a 99% discount. The convertible debt is payment from the company for me to sell my shares back to the company.

Step 3: I get the company listed. (If the company is already listed this step does not apply)

Step 4: Once the portfolio company is traded I short sell the stock. I cover my shorts by getting the company to issue the shares to me at a 99% discount. The company will do this because I am entitled to a majority stake and if I convert the debt into equity I will have a majority share which will enable me to get rid of management and install a new management team who will accept an arrangement to issue shares to myself at a %99% discount. 

I'll bite, I am verifiable here, LinkedIn, Twitter. 12 years experience as a hedge fund manager across asset classes. Advisor to the Financial Times Alphacoin impending ICO.

You will never find borrow to make the short as you have sold back 51% of the share into the company treasury.

If the company is the one lending out the shares then that's your counterparty, but the original purchase is likely a secondary so that cash you paid for the 51% stake is gone to a happy camper. So you'd convert the bond to shares and give the 51% shares back to.. The company to close your short  Roll Eyes

Market makers aren't dumb or automated (well, in the equity world, token market makers may be another story..) and would never provide a company with that convertible debt arrangement liquidity, nor would it be able to list given its heavy debt burden.

Given you are likely buying a company that has < 100% of its market cap in cash this is always a losing strategy.

You are absolutely correct. However, most retail investors throw their money away when they hear operators talk about arbitrage.
Arbitragecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:44:43 AM

Yes WTS is a shell. I pretty much exit scammed a whole bunch of brokers and traders out of their deposits. Check wts canada.  That was a good year. Hired the best hookers in Quebec.

Arbitragecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:06:28 AM

Sock puppet, chill invest and get rich from distributions emanating from my scam profits. Think of all the extra money you will have to spend on your gfwife and the extra head you will get as a result.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: