Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We Buy Bitcoin 2X the price (Paypal)  (Read 1851 times)
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:57:23 AM

I don't understand why this is a subject of discussion when it's obvious its scam. Any trading with PayPal for my btc is even not encouraged for any reason not to talk of a newbie who is still assuring that "You may have charge back" which is what will eventually happen and your btc is gone forever and its never coming back.

Well I agree with you but what if I manage to receive paypal money in a virqox account and send him bitcoin ? If it is going to work anyway then it would be worse for a scammer and the hunter will fall into prey's net.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:37:46 PM

Newbie offering to pay 100% fee for buying BTC via paypal?
This is an obvious scam, you'll get chargebacked really quickly.
Try more next time OP  Grin

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:05:12 PM

Well, escrow need to be hold funds for 6 months. It is Paypal chargeback time.
If you agree to find other and more reputed escrow, and wait for 6 month PP chargeback time, we can make a deal. I have few bitcoins for this deal
He cannot chargeback if and only if the both parties will make a deal that using as a friends and family to send the paypal.

Newbie with negative trust rating? Uh oh, be careful who you're dealing with guys. Don't let your hard earned money end up to potential scams like this.
He only got this negative trust on this day from Vod. And its recommended that using an trusted escrow will work.. not other third party escrow.
I will have to disagree with you on the point I lay emphasis on simply because even with Friends and family on PayPal, there can still be chargebacks if you you have legitimate reasons as to why. Reasons like your account was compromised to make such transactions which in this case is what will happen and won't even land you in trouble with PayPal on the said amount but your entire account is in shambles which will mean loss if funds for someone who is into business. How on earth will someone even buy 100% more than the nominal value and you expect that to go smooth without any interior motive?
JOUVENA (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:02:12 PM

There are clearly some misunderstanding here.

This topic is not intented to those who own only 1 pp account they rely on for a long period of time.
In other words: after a few trades your pp account will have a negative balance. I am telling you in advance, so there is no lie, no cheating,
no scam here
. Other posters who pretend the opposite just don't know what they are talking about, and overall they have some issues dealing with very simple logic.

So we use the escrow and one important point of the term is the pp withdrawal time ....meaning the time it takes for you to have the money safely out of your pp (almost instant if you have a pp debit card linked. If not it's 24hours). You WAIT to release the btc according to that withdrawal time. So if you need 24h for your funds to be safe out pp (withdrawal "completed") then it's included in the terms of the trade, so the escrow protects both your funds and btc.
It's very simple to understand.

Once again, this is not intented to someone who have only 1 pp account he'll need in the future.
It's intended to those who have many pp accounts they don't care to throw after a few transactions.

So there is NO RISK if the btc are released ONLY when you have your funds withdrawn from your PP account and knowing in ADVANCE that PP will eventually chargeback those funds.
Simple logic.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:21:03 PM

This topic is not intented to those who own only 1 pp account they rely on for a long period of time.
In other words: after a few trades your pp account will have a negative balance. I am telling you in advance, so there is no lie, no cheating,
no scam here
. Other posters who pretend the opposite just don't know what they are talking about, and overall they have some issues dealing with very simple logic.

So we use the escrow and one important point of the term is the pp withdrawal time ....meaning the time it takes for you to have the money safely out of your pp (almost instant if you have a pp debit card linked. If not it's 24hours). You WAIT to release the btc according to that withdrawal time. So if you need 24h for your funds to be safe out pp (withdrawal "completed") then it's included in the terms of the trade, so the escrow protects both your funds and btc.

Once again, this is not intented to someone who have only 1 pp account he'll need in the future.
It's intended to those who have many pp accounts they don't care to throw after a few transactions.

So there is NO RISK if the btc are released ONLY when you have your funds withdrawn from your PP account and knowing in ADVANCE that PP will eventually chargeback those funds.
Simple logic.

So this is about frauding some other people rather than people on this forum? Damn, i just have to say thay it makes the situation so much better /s. Seriously, you did not mention it on the first place.

Edit: Archived as well.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:07:46 PM

Yes we buy BTC 2X the price, through Paypal.
Yes....you MAY have some chargebacks after many days or weeks.
NO there is no scam here.
YES we will use ESCROW:  Localbitcoins

We can buy you the following on a daily basis:
$75 of BTC = $150 to your Paypal
$100 of BTC = $200 to your Paypal

The pp account(s) in which you'll receive our payments MUST be AT LEAST 3 month old, no exception.

Wanna trade with us? Then send PM.

how does it not be a scam!
You're giving money??
no one can do it without scam..
Sorry but this is what it is.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Ultegra134

Activity: 1596
Merit: 782

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:37:37 PM

If you agree to find other and more reputed escrow, and wait for 6 month PP chargeback time, we can make a deal. I have few bitcoins for this deal
He cannot chargeback if and only if the both parties will make a deal that using as a friends and family to send the paypal.

Newbie with negative trust rating? Uh oh, be careful who you're dealing with guys. Don't let your hard earned money end up to potential scams like this.
He only got this negative trust on this day from Vod. And its recommended that using an trusted escrow will work.. not other third party escrow.
Friends and family can be chargebacked, not as easy as it is for Goods and services which simply requires proof of delivery (Tracking number for example). It can be chargebacked with the excuse of a compromised account, however, depending on the account it may not be successful.
Supposing I send you $100 through my personal Paypal and then claim my account was compromised, the first thing that will be investigated is the IP logs.
Op will probably be using stolen accounts, so when the owners realize, the IPs will be checked and the money returned to them.
Anyway, just avoid dealing with this guy and we're good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JOUVENA (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:04:57 AM

Friends and family can be chargebacked, not as easy as it is for Goods and services which simply requires proof of delivery (Tracking number for example). It can be chargebacked with the excuse of a compromised account, however, depending on the account it may not be successful.
Supposing I send you $100 through my personal Paypal and then claim my account was compromised, the first thing that will be investigated is the IP logs.
Op will probably be using stolen accounts, so when the owners realize, the IPs will be checked and the money returned to them.

You are right and thanks for your point.

However it's totally ridiculous that some people here are discuting about a possible scam of what?.....$150?

Come on, we are not high school kids wasting our time for some bucks.
I did like 4 posts on this thread so far....I wouldn't waste that time for $150.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 12:15:52 AM

You are right and thanks for your point.

However it's totally ridiculous that some people here are discuting about a possible scam of what?.....$150?

Come on, we are not high school kids wasting our time for some bucks.
I did like 4 posts on this thread so far....I wouldn't waste that time for $150.

You try to sell here something illegal, and most members have don't like any scamming business, i think you are in a wrong place with your service.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:45:27 AM

lol.
Scammers wouldn't waste 4 posts trying to steal 150 dollars. Cheesy
Thanks for making me laugh. Come to btcpop.co sometime, where I am a hobby investor. We can show you examples of scammers who take the time to get verified, and send in personal documents and such, only to run with less than 10 dollars. Wink

Yeah right. Thanks for the laugh.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
HumberRoll

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:48:40 AM

Paypal It is a risk to pay as the service less than envy first and also friends and relatives
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:24:34 AM

no scam here

Simple logic.

Do you even understand the repercussions what you're trying to do?
For withdrawing funds out of PayPal account either to bank account or to card, one needs to verify their identity and give PayPal details of their address.

After your seller have withdrawn the funds to either their bank account or card and then you open chargeback and win it then their PayPal account will become negative and if they don't pay this debt then their credit history will screw up. If the amount in quite big then PayPal can even take legal actions against the user.

JOUVENA (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:28:28 PM

no scam here

Simple logic.

Do you even understand the repercussions what you're trying to do?
For withdrawing funds out of PayPal account either to bank account or to card, one needs to verify their identity and give PayPal details of their address.

After your seller have withdrawn the funds to either their bank account or card and then you open chargeback and win it then their PayPal account will become negative and if they don't pay this debt then their credit history will screw up. If the amount in quite big then PayPal can even take legal actions against the user.

People knowing how pp works deal easily with that.
Not an issue really.
And once again....we prefer to trade with that kind of people.

shaw1

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:22:40 PM

Why don't you, and "that kind of people" take your scams elsewhere, hm??

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JOUVENA (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:58:33 PM

You are definitely not part of that kind of people if you really think 1 person can manage hundreds of pp acc by itself.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:45:20 PM

The post of bL4nkcode, really made me wonder if he is stupid or just basically a newbie? You don't seem to be a newbie, as you're already a hero member. Are you sure friends and family transactions are not eligible for chargeback? I beg to defer on this, and like the guy who replied to you here, you are so wrong.

"He cannot chargeback if and only if the both parties will make a deal that using as a friends and family to send the paypal." - Best comedy line ever.

"He only got this negative trust on this day from Vod. And its recommended that using an trusted escrow will work.. not other third party escrow." -What? For sure you offered your scamescrow again, didn't you? that is why you are defending this scumbag?

Come on, there is so much scam written on this thread here. "WE BUY BITCOINS 2X THE PRICE (PAYPAL)? Total scam!

I remember you, you were once a cause of why I got scammed because you gave people loans without even tagging them. Great job again for preventing scams!
shaw1

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:47:07 PM

You are definitely not part of that kind of people if you really think 1 person can manage hundreds of pp acc by itself.

You are definitely right. Cheesy I'm not that kind of people.

I like me a good deal, and all that, but I don't go for stolen funds, blatant fraud, or scam attempts.

Take your business elsewhere. You are not welcome here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JOUVENA (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:47:08 PM

You are definitely right. Cheesy I'm not that kind of people.

I like me a good deal, and all that, but I don't go for stolen funds, blatant fraud, or scam attempts.

Take your business elsewhere. You are not welcome here.

Scam and stolen funds?
Come on, many many people here are promoting businesses that cheat individuals.
At the end NO invidual lose money with us.
shaw1

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:28:44 PM

Paypal trading with a noob. That is a scam. 99.9999% of the time. My apologies if you are the one person in the world looking to buy bitcoin at 2x its real price.

But I shall continue as if you are a scammer. (Because, face it, you are. Everyone here knows it. You offer a ridiculous markup, with the only catch being that you will charge back, are using stolen accounts, etc...)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JOUVENA (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:20:40 PM

Paypal trading with a noob. That is a scam. 99.9999% of the time. My apologies if you are the one person in the world looking to buy bitcoin at 2x its real price.

But I shall continue as if you are a scammer. (Because, face it, you are. Everyone here knows it. You offer a ridiculous markup, with the only catch being that you will charge back, are using stolen accounts, etc...)

There will have chargebacks.
People we trade with know that in advance.
So there is no catch.
And money does not come from "stolen accounts".
Then, we have the proof here that your intellectual methodology, if you have any, is wrong. So your posts are.

Also, are you interested to trade?
If not, what are you doing here?
You should try to get your own life and build it, so you would not be so frustrated at the point to put your nose in other people's life.
Your exagerated presence here, as the one of some others, gives us an idea of how boring must be your life.

Sorry but no time to waste with losers.
People smart enough understand there is no risk since we use escrow, and they are smart enough to make money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: