Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DGB is back, be ready for that ride  (Read 3940 times)
vighter

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:43:16 PM

I think this is the reason for the rise:

https://digusign.com/digusign-use-cases

Look at the brands at the bottom of the page.

and the rumored connection with a CITI Bank prize in September.
Anyway...  Roll Eyes

This.

and if you check the current trading, there are big buyers around. They are currently refilling their coins before the next pump
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:04:47 PM

Hi all,

I think we are going to see DGB climbing to 2k satoshis like before. It had a lot of hype, and now that the BTC crash is behind us, people may start to invest like hell again!

What's your opinion ?

I'm now missing the digibyte party because I sold all of mine at 400 satoshi a couple of days ago. Wish the best for the rest of adventurers. It's a dangerous coin, never try to hold it.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:06:12 PM

Hi all,

I think we are going to see DGB climbing to 2k satoshis like before. It had a lot of hype, and now that the BTC crash is behind us, people may start to invest like hell again!

What's your opinion ?

Were there any recent substantial news justifying the rise? Or is it just back to pumping mode?
There is no such solid news up till now nor am I finding it in pumping mode. I don’t think it is the right time to invest into them. The only coin that is appealing masses at the moment is bitcoin. Only this coin has the potential to pump greatly after the Segwit. So, all the wise people are investing in bitcoins in order to enjoy the ride to the moon.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:45:12 PM

Hi all,

What's your opinion ?

Were there any recent substantial news justifying the rise? Or is it just back to pumping mode?
There is no such solid news up till now nor am I finding it in pumping mode. I don’t think it is the right time to invest into them. The only coin that is appealing masses at the moment is bitcoin. Only this coin has the potential to pump greatly after the Segwit. So, all the wise people are investing in bitcoins in order to enjoy the ride to the moon.
Strongly agreed! I have same opinion regarding it. There is no solid reason to invest it because no great rise is exhibited by it. The only coin that is enchanting lots around the globe is bitcoin. We should take maximum advantage from this unbelievable coin. After Segwit, only they are going to give us ride to moon.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:20:12 AM

I hope not only DGB is starting to move, all altcoin should be back. After a storm segwit I hope no more issues that make altcoin worthless.
We wait for that moment.

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:33:15 PM

Hi all,

What's your opinion ?
DGB is not a bad project and there could be some profits to be made there, but I think it is going to take a lot more time than what you think since the next months people are going to concentrate on bitcoin and not in alts.
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:36:39 PM

Hi all,

What's your opinion ?
DGB is not a bad project and there could be some profits to be made there, but I think it is going to take a lot more time than what you think since the next months people are going to concentrate on bitcoin and not in alts.

that is right. I do not understand why people take eye on altcoins too much these days. I do not expect a pump in any altcoins this year, they all will follow bitcoin and bitcoin will decide where the market is going.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:07:56 PM

I hope not only DGB is starting to move, all altcoin should be back. After a storm segwit I hope no more issues that make altcoin worthless.
We wait for that moment.
I don’t think so Segwit is going to do any good to the altcoins. Even if DGB is back, nothing is going to be changed for the altcoins. Bitcoins are only going to take advantage from the Segwit and will touch sky definitely, making the bitcoiners proud of their decisions. I would advise you also to stop investing into the altcoins. 
sibisi666

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:32:36 AM

We wait for that moment.
I don’t think so Segwit is going to do any good to the altcoins. Even if DGB is back, nothing is going to be changed for the altcoins. Bitcoins are only going to take advantage from the Segwit and will touch sky definitely, making the bitcoiners proud of their decisions. I would advise you also to stop investing into the altcoins. 

Strong price of bitcoin is always welcoming, of course, its affecting price of altcoins. It's much better to have high price of bitcoin, then low, so I can see only positive reflection of bitcoin to altcoins
RigbyDigby

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:14:14 PM

I have now been a long term holder in DGB.  The coins development team and overall development is remarkable.  This is coin that may take time to value but will be a leader in crypto for years to come. The coin is prone to pump and dump like any other coin.  But you can tell people truly believe in the tech.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:28:18 AM

I believe DGBs strength is because people are questioning LTC and  ETH has had some bad news. So, DGB is the next rung on the ladder.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:22:44 AM

Digibytes is very weird altcoin. It has great pr and strong community but does it deliver products? I am not sure. It looks like one of the most speculative altcoins this summer.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:52:29 AM

We wait for that moment.

Strong price of bitcoin is always welcoming, of course, its affecting price of altcoins. It's much better to have high price of bitcoin, then low, so I can see only positive reflection of bitcoin to altcoins
Alt-coin still benefits to play. Bitcoin still exists because of altcoin. All mutually beneficial, and inseparable.
Bitcoin is king and altcoin is the people who support it.
Just a parable.

RigbyDigby

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:09:53 PM

I mean if you look at the tech behind DGB you can easily see why they are the next front runner.  The market cap is beyond insane because there are so many people holding through the dumps.  This coin will be 3x the price in 2 years minimum. 
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:30:29 PM

I mean if you look at the tech behind DGB you can easily see why they are the next front runner.  The market cap is beyond insane because there are so many people holding through the dumps.  This coin will be 3x the price in 2 years minimum. 
I know the total supply coin very more and reach to target $1 per coin is very difficult. But I have used it for sending money I satisfied with the function create transaction + confirm fastest in cryptocurrency world I know until now. So, I think why not use it for replace other altcoin or Bitcoin when sending money if just want fast and safe?
RigbyDigby

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:05:09 PM

The coin is a relatively new coin, but people are catching on.  The community has a fair amount of people who are in it for the pump and dump.  I also know many people who are long term holders in believe in the tech.  I have a solid bag full of dgb and will continue to hold for years to come.
MrRig

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:00:35 PM

Ready for takeoff, the pockets are filled Grin

Libre Bazaar - A Decentralized Anonymous MarketplacePre-ICOAnnouncement Thread
Blockchain and Data Storage Network Coupled With P2P Anonymous Networking
User Friendly ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:09:53 PM

I think DGB was a pump from some MLM groups before, but now it seems to have a healthy level. And it starts the rocket again:D Who knows which levels we might see (again)

RigbyDigby

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:12:59 PM

Open the gates! Shocked
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:21:43 PM

I think DGB was a pump from some MLM groups before, but now it seems to have a healthy level. And it starts the rocket again:D Who knows which levels we might see (again)
I agree with you DGB will definitely be pumped from investors because the altcoin is currently very cheap. I think this altcoin has great potential because it can be applied to the gaming industry, I am sure in the future this altcoin will have a high position in the Cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: