Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next week, is that the last chance?  (Read 3281 times)
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:57:33 AM

4 years ago one said last chance.Free years ago one said last chance. A year ago they said last chance.
And now the BTC is at $ 4000. There is always a chance up to $ 10,000
You just have to be courageous to get rich. It does not go by itself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:46:46 PM

4 years ago one said last chance.Free years ago one said last chance. A year ago they said last chance.
If there is any chance that bitcoin price will increase up to $10,000 defenitely it is not happening this year, maybe we need to wait until 5 years. So save more and gain more in 5 years from now. But as of now bitcoin has a good value and as of today we need to have some faith in bitcoin and wait for the right time to withdraw your bitcoin.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:12:30 PM

Yes you are right. Who said last week is last chance. Many speak about whether bitcoin price will reach 2500$.Bitcoin reach that peak. Then they asked about 3000$.Bitcoin also over come That.And then they speak about 4000$.That also crossed by bitcoin. I don't know
Why they are speaking about this.
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:05:26 PM

Yes you are right. Who said last week is last chance. Many speak about whether bitcoin price will reach 2500$.Bitcoin reach that peak. Then they asked about 3000$.Bitcoin also over come That.And then they speak about 4000$.That also crossed by bitcoin. I don't know

I think you are right. Bitcoin crossed the Many peak as of I know. It may be 2500$,or 3000$even may be a 4000$.Bitcoin crossed all the peak as of I know. So to my point their is not a chance for that to happen. I know this .All will understand this fact very soon.Even you can see this very soon.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:30:47 PM

Most likely the price of bitcoin now stands at the peak. May to 23 August will be the speculative rise of prices, but then there is a rapid decline. Those who will sell bitcoins can do so until Sunday. Those who want to buy now I would not recommend doing.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:10:46 PM

I think you are right. Bitcoin crossed the Many peak as of I know. It may be 2500$,or 3000$even may be a 4000$.Bitcoin crossed all the peak as of I know. So to my point their is not a chance for that to happen. I know this .All will understand this fact very soon.Even you can see this very soon.
So technically bitcoin is rising after the August 1st event, but i couldn't still believe it with my very own eyes that it reaches $4300. I'm also nervous that it might gonna go down by next month. More users are expecting this to happen but i don't really know since when because i am starting to get confuse since there's no split yet or it might not occur.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:23:17 PM

You were right about it july was surely the last chance only for bitcoin for alts the nightmare still continues and it might not stop. However if you did notice the price of btc was low at around $3k but suddenly rose to 4k in a blink of a day the reason for this could have been russia offering mining services. I have a feeling that the russians or the russia government has made huge investments in btc because till now we haven't noticed any major dump unlike how it happened in the past.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:39:34 PM

You were right about it july was surely the last chance only for bitcoin for alts the nightmare still continues and it might not stop. However if you did notice the price of btc was low at around $3k but suddenly rose to 4k in a blink of a day the reason for this could have been russia offering mining services. I have a feeling that the russians or the russia government has made huge investments in btc because till now we haven't noticed any major dump unlike how it happened in the past.

The nightmare for alts was bound to happen once Bitcoin started dealing with its problem. However, we are not out of the woods yet. If there is talk about a hard fork and scaling is still an issue, alts can rise again.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:43:36 PM

People are wondering, the last week of July is the deciding whether you want to make a big profit, or you'll just miss it. For myself, I intend to sell some of my cryptoss, and hope to get a good entry point, but on the other hand I feel that last week's downtrend is the last one of this month, what do you think?

Well if you bought on July 22nd when the price was at $2k each bitcoin, you could make a 110% profit in less than 25 days, do you know how crazy it is?
Bitcoin will always grow, there is always a chance to get it, so dont be afraid of buying bitcoins guys, it will always go up
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:25:00 AM

Totally agree with this. There's always a chance here in btc investment. I think we should consider everyday as a last chance on a different perspective. What I mean to say is if you are thinking of investing in btc today but still thinking about it, you should consider every day the "last chance." Every single day is an opportunity and that we should always grab it as soon as it shows itself.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
LavaJack

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:37:19 AM

Totally agree with this. There's always a chance here in btc investment. I think we should consider everyday as a last chance on a different perspective. What I mean to say is if you are thinking of investing in btc today but still thinking about it, you should consider every day the "last chance." Every single day is an opportunity and that we should always grab it as soon as it shows itself.

The other implied matter here is that people are making purchasing decisions for bitcoin solely on the price of it. However, price rarely ever equals value. So then the question is, what is the value of bitcoin and where is that value going? At this point, the broad market is indicating that cryptocurrencies as a whole are on the fast track to mass adoption (a point which it has not yet hit). The current state of the market is reminiscent of nappster, myspace, facebook in the 2000s compared to now. This is a boiling pot that will not have a cap put on it. Corrections are normal phases of a bull market. Stand the weather, stand to make life changing gains. Stay the course fellas!
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:45:49 AM

we can get in any time ,it is not too late . bitcoin is bull market now ,an it is not peak yet ,when bitcoin is pumping like a balloon, we have to dump it .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:35:46 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 04:02:36 AM by mrayazgul

The price isn't going anywhere but up.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:38:55 AM

There will always be sudden rises. When you see the bottom price on the market, do not miss the opportunity to buy. Day by day the bitcoin is getting stronger my opinion is always assuming an open role to further develop.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:50:47 AM

There will always be sudden rises. When you see the bottom price on the market, do not miss the opportunity to buy. Day by day the bitcoin is getting stronger my opinion is always assuming an open role to further develop.
which is the best time to keep buying is still today and price will be the big difference after another year and the year after bitcoin is already serving its
role as a payment process and I guess it was noticed by large businesses so better to think and act quickly not to be left behind.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:24:06 PM

which is the best time to keep buying is still today and price will be the big difference after another year and the year after bitcoin is already serving its
role as a payment process and I guess it was noticed by large businesses so better to think and act quickly not to be left behind.

Well yes that is for people to decide when he would like to buy bitcoin and I think it is not too late to invest to it, bitcoin will still show so many potential in the future and we can count that the price will surely soar into a level we can really never imagine, and I think  it will then proves your decisions if your right about it and you certainly need to risk if you really want to earn in bitcoin so feel free to buy bitcoin to your hearts content.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:45:52 PM

People are wondering, the last week of July is the deciding whether you want to make a big profit, or you'll just miss it. For myself, I intend to sell some of my cryptoss, and hope to get a good entry point, but on the other hand I feel that last week's downtrend is the last one of this month, what do you think?
You are now on big profits for sure and your hopes do come true since its really the last low price on bitcoin.$1800 is the sweetest part and i do hope you do enter on that point or even higher. considering on the current price of bitcoin we are almost reaching out on $4500 price which is already a sweet spot to sell out the coins you have bought before on the august 1 fork event.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zarados (OP)

Merit: 130

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:59:01 PM

Well if you bought on July 22nd when the price was at $2k each bitcoin, you could make a 110% profit in less than 25 days, do you know how crazy it is?
Bitcoin will always grow, there is always a chance to get it, so dont be afraid of buying bitcoins guys, it will always go up

That's what I'm talking about, when I create this thread, August fork is approaching, and I mean is that a last chance to buy more bitcoin in that price. no one can assure that the price will comeback at that price again. Even if there are big bad news just like before, I think $2k is too low right now.
zarados (OP)

Merit: 130

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:29:21 PM

You are now on big profits for sure and your hopes do come true since its really the last low price on bitcoin.$1800 is the sweetest part and i do hope you do enter on that point or even higher. considering on the current price of bitcoin we are almost reaching out on $4500 price which is already a sweet spot to sell out the coins you have bought before on the august 1 fork event.

I do enter the sweet point, but only in $2000. Sadly, I just have $500 to buy more bitcoin on that price. I know this is a good spot to cash out, but I choose to keep my btc. anyway, I'm not in needed big money right now. WHat do you think about my decision?
superplus

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:35:24 PM

I do enter the sweet point, but only in $2000. Sadly, I just have $500 to buy more bitcoin on that price. I know this is a good spot to cash out, but I choose to keep my btc. anyway, I'm not in needed big money right now. WHat do you think about my decision?
Your decision is wise to see the development of Bitcoin prices are increasing from month to month, keep hold it until the price reaching 10k $
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: