Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: payal and bitcoin  (Read 922 times)
PersonG (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:06:36 AM

Hello

I`m selling my bitcoins for PayPal money payments is normal activity to PayPal? Will PayPal freeze my account or will facing any problem?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 04:52:05 AM

Sure, they could freeze your account. It's against their rules to sell currency via Paypal.

This exchange just had their PayPal account closed (by PayPal) becuase they were found out to be dealing in Bitcoin! Source: https://www.exchangemycoins.com/pages/sell-bitcoin-paypal

You should read this too, it's the PayPal community board for the topic Selling Bitcoin via PayPal.

Good luck to you!
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:38:22 AM

Hello

I`m selling my bitcoins for PayPal money payments is normal activity to PayPal? Will PayPal freeze my account or will facing any problem?

There won`t be any problem with Paypal,unless you mention in your transactions/invoices that you are getting fiat money for bitcoins.I`m selling my bitcoins for paypal money for about two years and never had any issue.It`s good to withdraw your pp money to bank account ASAP,because you never know.
Paypal guys might freeze you account for any reason.

ranreichman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Snip CEO

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 05:42:40 AM

It's actually very risky to sell Bitcoins on Paypal. Bitcoin is completely irreversible while PayPal isn't, you're betting that the buyer won't contest the sale.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:54:56 AM

if it's done privately on the fotum you can say that you are selling something else but you are actually selling bitcoin, they won't know it ever

if it's done on ebay better to avoid, still there are risk of chargeback, so it's better to just use something else to get your fiat money
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:04:33 AM

Hello

There won`t be any problem with Paypal,unless you mention in your transactions/invoices that you are getting fiat money for bitcoins.I`m selling my bitcoins for paypal money for about two years and never had any issue.It`s good to withdraw your pp money to bank account ASAP,because you never know.
Paypal guys might freeze you account for any reason.

He is correct, do not forget to check the status of your paypal account, whether verified or not, and also, whether you have done other transactions on paypal before, if not, preferably dont do it, because the new account to make the first transaction will be done pending His transactions for quite a long time.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:14:25 AM

PayPal has no way to make sure that you are selling cryptocurrency not unless you tell them that you do. Of course, do it in a way that PayPal will not suspect or detect you. Now, having said that, why use PayPal when there are so many ways you can convert your Bitcoin into fiat money? PayPal is known to be a company who does not really care about its members and it has a nice tendency to freeze funds in the name of protecting its name, its business and following the anti-money laundering law...no wonder so many former PayPal members are already here in Bitcoin as they want to avoid headaches and high fees. PayPal is what a regulated payment facility is.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:47:32 AM

I'm even wondering, why don't you rather sell those bitcoins on localbitcoins or any exchange for fiat and then you have your PayPal account filled through your bank with the fiat. There's no need risking your bitcoins for something or a process you don't understand.
vankinhluan

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:18:29 PM

Hello

Poor you  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:54:42 PM

Sure, they could freeze your account. It's against their rules to sell currency via Paypal.

This exchange just had their PayPal account closed (by PayPal) becuase they were found out to be dealing in Bitcoin! Source: https://www.exchangemycoins.com/pages/sell-bitcoin-paypal

You should read this too, it's the PayPal community board for the topic Selling Bitcoin via PayPal.

Good luck to you!
Its really hard to trust now,many are scammers and hackers today to robbed first prefer to choice bitcoin.First as Im searching bitcoin.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 03:00:09 PM

It is doable thing but with little risk is involved in the exchange. The fiat exchangers do not really allow the conversion of fiat to crypto currency because of rules and regulations. This is same case with Payza and payoneer processors. Instead of getting money for bitcoin they have there own processors now which can get you bitcoins but of course with very high exchange rates. Anyway the point us bitcoin trading by using PP is not very safe. Better do the transaction off the radar.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:03:37 PM

Just dont put anything in the message box before the transaction.
Just like how you normally send money using their service.
If they will have a slight clue about it, I am sure you will be losing that account in an instant.
That is how strict Paypal is with every transaction that is happejing on their side.
Besides, if the one you will be trading is a pro one. He will know what to do. Try to contact the person.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:14:20 PM

Good luck to you!
Its really hard to trust now many svammers and hackers to robbed our bitcoins.But we just be very careful very well so that our sacrifice will not lost in a twinkling of an eye or in one snap.I prefer to use bitcoin because its easy to use in any transactions.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:20:24 PM

I suggest you don't even bother to try it and even if you want to, the best is to avoid doing it on a large scale not only for your account but even the account of your clients which might ven become compromised because of that. PayPal is one organisation that does not joke with their terms and conditions and even no matter how highly placed your account is or popular, they don't care. Same thing happened to Clixsense and they didn't bite.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:20:32 PM

Any particular reason to go for paypal directly? There are other services you can use instead or paypal, or you can at least use them first, and then you shouldn't get any problem transferring to paypal. For instance, why don't you transfer to neteller first? You can then try to transfer from neteller to paypal. It's probably easier, and you shouldn't be violating paypal terms or service.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:58:15 PM

Any particular reason to go for paypal directly? There are other services you can use instead or paypal, or you can at least use them first, and then you shouldn't get any problem transferring to paypal. For instance, why don't you transfer to neteller first? You can then try to transfer from neteller to paypal. It's probably easier, and you shouldn't be violating paypal terms or service.

Yes, you can do so. But you want to use both of these payment systems without intermediaries. If we transfer money through several payment systems, then we will lose the commission.

PersonG (OP)

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:46:42 PM

thanks for your Suggest, I`m selling bitcoins for paypal in localbitcoins because when choose paypal method there are alot of people buying with a good price are you have any experience to sell bitcoins for neteller ?
AliciaP

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:46:52 PM

Hello,

I am interested in buying BTC and other Altcoins, if you still have yours contact me at alicia@yulbtc.com. Fast payments, can be FIAT or through PayPal.
Herbarium

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:30:54 AM

I'm even wondering, why don't you rather sell those bitcoins on localbitcoins or any exchange for fiat and then you have your PayPal account filled through your bank with the fiat. There's no need risking your bitcoins for something or a process you don't understand.

your answer is here...
kheysha

Activity: 112

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:03:23 AM

I think it's very risky Unless you have a third party who wants to buy your bitcoin with paypal.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: