Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:43:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HUB] Hubii Network - A Blockchain-based Decentralised Content Marketplace  (Read 23526 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:27:53 PM

Can somebody post the token info that is required to add HBT to myetherwallet? Also they said the coin was added to ethdelta but it does not look like they submitted it to coinmarketcap yet. Would be nice to do that.

Here is the Token info that is required to see tokens on your MyEtherwallet . Put these and you will be able to see tokens on MEW .

Symbol   :   HBT

Contract Address : 0xDd6C68bb32462e01705011a4e2Ad1a60740f217F

Decimals   15

Thank you

adamgud

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:04:33 PM

Recieved my coins for signature campaign.

Thank DEVs for the opportunity to participate in the project. Success you and achievement of all goals.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:24:41 AM

hi hubii community and hubii network dev team
hubii token is not listed yet on coinmarketcap
when its gonna list there ? so we can see its total supply, daily volume, capitalization, rank etc
any future plan for hubii coin listing on some big exchange?
and also thank for the hubii coin bounty distribution
because who missed contribution in ico of hubii now is the chance to buy hubii coin at cheap price
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:59:36 AM

congratulations and success over the implementation ico hubii .... I have received bounty campaign, when token HBT will enter the exchange, is there a definite schedule for it
what bounty camp you were joined because signature camp bounty is not paid yet
i don't know about twitter bounty release.
i am waiting for the bounty tokens distributions because when they distribute
the bounty participents may dump with their bounty tokens and there will be a chance to buy hubii at very cheap price
telenor is supported hubii network and in my country telenor's service is very good and telenor is power mobile network in here
i hope hubii will be the best in future
you can check now your eth wallet as I already receive my signature bounty rewards you just needed to add this information to add the token if you are using MEW wallet,.

Decimals   15
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:19:52 AM

where can we trade HBT token? is there already available trading market for this token?
RadioLizard

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:18:57 PM

https://etherdelta.com/#MTH-ETH
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:57:46 AM

congratulations and success over the implementation ico hubii .... I have received bounty campaign, when token HBT will enter the exchange, is there a definite schedule for it
what bounty camp you were joined because signature camp bounty is not paid yet
i don't know about twitter bounty release.
i am waiting for the bounty tokens distributions because when they distribute
the bounty participents may dump with their bounty tokens and there will be a chance to buy hubii at very cheap price
telenor is supported hubii network and in my country telenor's service is very good and telenor is power mobile network in here
i hope hubii will be the best in future
you can check now your eth wallet as I already receive my signature bounty rewards you just needed to add this information to add the token if you are using MEW wallet,.

Decimals   15
Thank you for this info. That's what I'm looking for. But strange it the decimals not 18 as usually

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:40:32 AM

hubii network just paid to all bounty camp- hubii coin going very well but coin is still not add in any good exchange ...
i hope coin will be add in good exchange soon ...
what is your opinion or thoughts ??
crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:41:57 AM

This is trading pair for MTH, not for Hubii, HUB, so we need to wait for larger exchanges.
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:07:31 AM

What about Novaexchange or Cryptopia. Can you add your coin to vote? We could vote or support the project.
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:15:25 PM

This is trading pair for MTH, not for Hubii, HUB, so we need to wait for larger exchanges.

Hubii`s ticker is HBT.
Right link - https://etherdelta.com/#HBT-ETH
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:52:57 PM

Hubii`s ticker is HBT.
Right link - https://etherdelta.com/#HBT-ETH
i don't care about the bounty because i was not part of the bounty camp of hubbi
but i contribute in this project not to much just a little amount of eth
i am waiting for HBT listing on exchange any good exchange who got some pretty good volume
and also waiting for HBT on coinmarketcap also
i think i should wait more like two months
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:55:35 AM

Recently, a lot of projects after the ICO fall in price in 2-3 times. What it is? This was not before. We need to open a hunt for hamsters)))
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:40:14 AM

Recently, a lot of projects after the ICO fall in price in 2-3 times. What it is? This was not before. We need to open a hunt for hamsters)))

Maybe too much projects coming for almost certain amount of money?

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:06:25 PM

Hmm, it is below ico price, we should buy more to get the ico price back, and keep holding cuz I have faith.
mehar_gee

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:01:47 PM

Hmm, it is below ico price, we should buy more to get the ico price back, and keep holding cuz I have faith.
yes we can do that
remember its a very new project and just finished their ICO
so i think this project needs some time to be started
first thing is exchange and then work on project and achive milestones
but as you everybody knows that now a days listing in exchange is quite difficult because of strict rules
so give some time to HBT and stay calm
sirat01

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:55:41 PM

any news for hubii network? still now HBT no added in coinmarketcap. also no new exchanger. many people not buying HBT because of exchanger.Etherdelta is not user friendly. Hope hubii will be add in better exchanger.
knyazkov

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:28:04 PM

Announcement:

We at Hubii are tremendously heartened by the first week of our token sale, which has shown that there is support for and excitement about our vision for the new content marketplace of the future.

To celebrate the commitment shown already, Hubii Network’s parent company, Hubii AS, has decided to guarantee the success of the token sale by buying the number of outstanding sales tokens needed to ensure that the minimum funding cap of 18,000,000 HBT. This will ensure that the network will be built and the project will commence.

We have received a lot of positive feedback from the community and potential new partnerships are in the making — two things that encouraged us to continue with the project the way we envisioned it all along: transparent, decentralised and with focus on the community.

In that spirit, the tokens purchased by Hubii will be locked up for 36 months, released in monthly stipends. The tokens for the first 12 months will not be released until month 13.

As a way of showing our gratitude and appreciation for the tremendous support we have seen so far in the community we have decided to send a token of appreciation back to the community: Upon closing of the Token Sale we will immediately airdrop a 5% bonus (e.g. if you bought 10 ETH of HBT you will get the equivalent to 10.5 ETH worth of HBT) to everybody who joined the sale before block number 4,223,780. This is our thanks to those that decided early on to believe in Hubii Network and support our approach.

We appreciate your continuous support and future commitment in making Hubii Network a very successful project.

Hi, hubiinetwork! Could you please check 5% bonus for https://etherscan.io/address/0x011289b09f9C2d678be9C85e1807BD3059Af5cf2 I haven't recieved it yet
mehar_gee

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:08:48 PM

Announcement:

We at Hubii are tremendously heartened by the first week of our token sale, which has shown that there is support for and excitement about our vision for the new content marketplace of the future.

To celebrate the commitment shown already, Hubii Network’s parent company, Hubii AS, has decided to guarantee the success of the token sale by buying the number of outstanding sales tokens needed to ensure that the minimum funding cap of 18,000,000 HBT. This will ensure that the network will be built and the project will commence.

We have received a lot of positive feedback from the community and potential new partnerships are in the making — two things that encouraged us to continue with the project the way we envisioned it all along: transparent, decentralised and with focus on the community.

In that spirit, the tokens purchased by Hubii will be locked up for 36 months, released in monthly stipends. The tokens for the first 12 months will not be released until month 13.

As a way of showing our gratitude and appreciation for the tremendous support we have seen so far in the community we have decided to send a token of appreciation back to the community: Upon closing of the Token Sale we will immediately airdrop a 5% bonus (e.g. if you bought 10 ETH of HBT you will get the equivalent to 10.5 ETH worth of HBT) to everybody who joined the sale before block number 4,223,780. This is our thanks to those that decided early on to believe in Hubii Network and support our approach.

We appreciate your continuous support and future commitment in making Hubii Network a very successful project.

Hi, hubiinetwork! Could you please check 5% bonus for https://etherscan.io/address/0x011289b09f9C2d678be9C85e1807BD3059Af5cf2 I haven't recieved it yet
hubbi thread is now a days is too much dry
i mean no news from team about HBT developments
no exchange yet nothing
how the traders will trade this coin if we have no platform for sell and buy
need some good exchange for this coin
we contributors only hope for good  Undecided
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:31:56 AM

hi hubii community and hubii network dev team
hubii token is not listed yet on coinmarketcap
when its gonna list there ? so we can see its total supply, daily volume, capitalization, rank etc
any future plan for hubii coin listing on some big exchange?
and also thank for the hubii coin bounty distribution
because who missed contribution in ico of hubii now is the chance to buy hubii coin at cheap price

We have to Hold hubii coin with patience.. cuz hubii network have no intention to add coin in GOod exchange in this year (2k17).
hope so .. we will be see hubii coin in good exchange next year (2k18) .. 2k18 is not far .. almost we are in 2k18...
BTW Hubii network also paid me..  Grin
Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: