Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HUB] Hubii Network - A Blockchain-based Decentralised Content Marketplace  (Read 23526 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:16:14 AM

Very simply put.

Raiden RDN market cap: 70 million $.
What it does: independent offchain ethereum scaling solution

Hubii HBT market cap: 9 million $
What it does: independent offchain ethereum scaling solution + protocol + exchange + etc etc

Worst case scenario, HBT will do a x7. From current price of 0.0011 eth, that means a target price of 0.0077 eth per hbt at the very least.

And if as I expect its scaling solution will get more adoption (as said in the thread because of hubii core + telenor) plus all the other hubii initiatives will grow, .0077 eth will be only the beginning.

Makes sense to me, also don't forget RDN did not have a big company already partnering with them utilizing the raiden scaling system and they are still at that 70 mil market cap.
Hubii is just 9 and they DO have solid relationship with telenor so there's a chance market cap will grow to above RDN's.

nezaigor

Activity: 1512
Merit: 532

Everything will be fine

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:11:47 AM

Token-HBT-Hubii Network participates in the listing on Ethfinex Listing.
https://nectar.community/#/listings
So you can support for listing on the very promising Ethfinex stock exchange.
To do this, you need to vote from your wallet with the help of Metamask.
If you are the holders of Ethfinex NEC tokens, then you will automatically be credited with EVT voting tokens.
They need to be transferred to your wallet and with the help of Metamask given for your favorite project.
The amount of gas needed for a successful transaction can be found here - https://ethgasstation.info
4 leaders on the result of two weeks of voting - will be listed on this exchange.
So do not hesitate and vote.
You can also buy voting tokens at a low price on the Ethfinex exchange itself, transfer them to your wallet and take part in the voting.
It's simple.
The project will shoot very soon - there is no doubt about it.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

Hubii Network may be a value coin. Hope that the project team can increase the intensity of marketing so that more people can understand this coin.
Maybe? No doubt about Hubii token, Team working hard on this project and celebrated successful GEN Summit, Working on 2 workshops.
You should join Hubii Telegram group where you can ask anything about Hubii project then you will know the value of token.
Yeah you are right there is not enough marketing, Hubii Token no# 4 on voting list (Ethfinex exchange). Go and vote for Hubii.  Wink
Striim also on the way to make future bright of HBT holders.  Cool
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

Yes the team is definitely doing some high quality work and the GEN Summit had some high profiles. Can anyone post the picture showing Hubii being there with Microsoft and two other major players.
Also don't forget there is going to be an important meeting with Telenor "first week of June"..

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:39:47 AM

Very simply put.

Raiden RDN market cap: 70 million $.
What it does: independent offchain ethereum scaling solution

Hubii HBT market cap: 9 million $
What it does: independent offchain ethereum scaling solution + protocol + exchange + etc etc

Worst case scenario, HBT will do a x7. From current price of 0.0011 eth, that means a target price of 0.0077 eth per hbt at the very least.

And if as I expect its scaling solution will get more adoption (as said in the thread because of hubii core + telenor) plus all the other hubii initiatives will grow, .0077 eth will be only the beginning.
It sounds optimistic. And I do not argue, the project is really interesting and deserves attention. But with such a market, the price of a token will vryatlyaetsya.
Let's hope that soon everything turns green and the HBT token will fly to the moon Smiley)
i think right now its not about the price of per HBT token
its about the project and its growth
HBT team is making great progress and their planning is very good
it seems HBT is a hidden gem right now in crypto and in future it will make great achievements
HBT is under radar and still a lot of under valued token if research on Hubii network 
Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:14:58 PM

Very soon HBT will get into one of those "Hidden <50mil market cap gems" list by a famous youtuber and from that point 0.001 eth will become a memory of the past. That's a given.

johnvl01

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:46:28 AM

any news? what is the next exchange?
Hubii Team going to introduce "Striim". Striim will be an open source, community driven solution which will be tokenised.

Interesting thing is that there will be no token sale.  Cheesy

120b tokens will be created and air-dropped over a 10 year period.. 100% of striim’s revenue will be distributed to the token holders and the community of protocol facilitators.

-> 50% proportionally to HBT token holders (including any HBT on deposit within hubii core)
  -> 20% proportionally to Ethereum holders that register or deposit in hubii core
  -> 20% to a strategic growth fund
  -> 10% to key partners in this endeavour.

https://medium.com/@jacobotoll/re-thinking-a-tokenised-economy-ebc4999e947b

Hello ,
 anyone who know how token "striim" will be use ? It wil be airdrop - so how do we can use it in hubii core or any ? striim not a currency while hbt is currency in our platform .  the total token quite big : 120b tokens will .

cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

Hello Hubii Network believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Hubii Network at: https://cointopper.com/coin/hubii

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

Hubii project team is steadfast in doing things. Investors should not worry, wait patiently for the project team to produce gratifying results, and the price of coins will naturally go to the moon.

yes and right now HBT team is not focusing on the market or any exchange listing but only one the developments
that is a very great things that HBT team is doing
i totally agree with that the price will naturally rise when product will ready for launch and i think HBT is making big
Sriim token airdrop is incoming for HBT holders
read here: https://medium.com/@jacobotoll/striim-token-airdrop-da6e7e7a2d93
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

Hubii project team is steadfast in doing things. Investors should not worry, wait patiently for the project team to produce gratifying results, and the price of coins will naturally go to the moon.

yes and right now HBT team is not focusing on the market or any exchange listing but only one the developments
i totally agree with that the price will naturally rise when product will ready for launch and i think HBT is making big

Unfortunately just bunch of people know this striim, and Hubii. Maybe it needs some buzz around.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:27:52 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 02:46:40 AM by dr.cheema

Unfortunately just bunch of people know this striim, and Hubii. Maybe it needs some buzz around.
Yeah Hubii network has less 24h volume and there is not enough marketing but i am sure about Hubii that team very active behind this project and working good, after the airdrop 'Striim' Hubii network need some advertisement.  Roll Eyes
A lot of interesting new updates on the way and i am waiting for that moment when hubii will full stand up and list on decent exchanges.
Suffconci

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

I've written a demand in telegram, waiting for your response!
zahidmoon

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:45:07 PM

Hubii Network is not yet on the stock exchange, which disappointed investors at the beginning. Investors waited quietly.
this is a golden oppurtunity for buy more HBT tokens for cheap
and HBT is not yet on good exchanges means you are able to buy them
when HBT list on big stoke exchanges then maybe you can't even try to buy HBT because of their highest price value
my point of view don't under estimate this project
HBT have great potential token right now undervalued
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:36:07 AM

Hubii Network coins are not on the stock exchange, and the project team is busy with practical work, expecting the early arrival of the real take-off.
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

As many of yours I put my money to increase my invest. At the moment my bussines is VERY GOOD. And I’m sure that after the new wallet and new exchange my HBT will increase much more again. It’s a question of perspective and patience. I believe Hubii Network its not a fake crypto
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:55:50 AM

As many of yours I put my money to increase my invest. At the moment my bussines is VERY GOOD. And I’m sure that after the new wallet and new exchange my HBT will increase much more again. It’s a question of perspective and patience. I believe Hubii Network its not a fake crypto

I believe so too. And it is good to see team's main focus is development without any price manipulations and fake promises.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

The Hubii Network coin project should be good, but the environment for encrypting money market is not ideal, and the project team doesn't care about any exchange on line.
hubiinetwork (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Hubii Network ICO Now Live

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

Dear all,

I hope you are all well.

Please refer to our last blog post from yesterday where we announce the deployment of striim; the Ethereum scaling project we have just deployed to the Ropsten testnet.

Thank you for your continuous support!

https://medium.com/@jacobotoll/commercially-focused-ethereum-scaling-white-paper-release-opening-github-and-deployment-to-315f9047e98f

zahidmoon

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:38:13 AM

Dear all,

I hope you are all well.

Please refer to our last blog post from yesterday where we announce the deployment of striim; the Ethereum scaling project we have just deployed to the Ropsten testnet.

https://medium.com/@jacobotoll/commercially-focused-ethereum-scaling-white-paper-release-opening-github-and-deployment-to-315f9047e98f

thanks, its looks like great developments are coming on the Ethereum scaling project striim
i hope HBT and Striim will be a great success in future
best of luck HBT team and for its developers  Cool Cool
hubiinetwork (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Hubii Network ICO Now Live

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:52:02 AM

Dear all,

I hope you are all well.

thanks, its looks like great developments are coming on the Ethereum scaling project striim
i hope HBT and Striim will be a great success in future
best of luck HBT team and for its developers  Cool Cool

Thank you!  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: