Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HUB] Hubii Network - A Blockchain-based Decentralised Content Marketplace  (Read 23523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sergey9921

Activity: 31
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

I'm with ninobtc on this. Sergey you can't argue that partners and content creators will be impressed with a coin which has a bid-ask spread of 30% and extremely low daily trading volumes.
That's unappealing to everyone, not just your average bitconnect redditor investor. That's why the price is dropping even though this coin should deserve the ethereum foundation attention.
This is a rare case of an extremely high quality product with poor self-packaging.
They have already come up with a solution to the volume, slippage, and spread problem. Literally the last 6 months have been spent with a large emphasis on their solution(Hubii Core) with Striim running in the background. Volume is mentioned in the whitepaper, I recommend you read that portion as well as the Hubii Core announcement again, it explains the situation well.

They better fucking speed things up, look at today's price on forkdelta, this shit is ridiculous.

Their job is to deliver the product outlined in the whitepapers, not to maintain the price. There is no volume at the current price on ED ≈300 HBT, the rest of the volume is at a higher price. One person decided to sell about 70,000 which is another reason the price took a hit recently.

The audit is out of their hands, we aren't far from more releases so all we have to do is be patient and let the team do their job. The marketing will come also, when it is practical and useful.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m_nikiforov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:08:26 PM

as I understand the sale of tokens was quite successful. Tell me, how long did the token last? your token sail is already traded on some exchange?
Sergey9921

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

as I understand the sale of tokens was quite successful. Tell me, how long did the token last? your token sail is already traded on some exchange?
Yes, the token sale was successful and there has been a lot of project development over the last year, including their own Ethereum scaling solution. It's currently traded on IDEX, Ether/ForkDelta, RadarRelay and some other decentralized exchange, more volume will come when they release their own exchange.
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:58:43 PM

have you not check the progress of hubii project? or just keep posting here instead of search on project..
they are going to airdrop the striim token.. testnet is going on..
check out the telegram chat room they are talking about marketing..
i hope after complete the product development ... they will work on marketing..
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:38:54 AM

The development of the HUBii coin project is very slow, and the price of Hubii coins has dropped to the bottom. Is the development of the HUbii project worth looking forward to?
Sergey9921

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:29:05 AM

The development of the HUBii coin project is very slow, and the price of Hubii coins has dropped to the bottom. Is the development of the HUbii project worth looking forward to?
There has been a lot of setup and development over the last 10 months, most of the work done was setting up meaningful partnerships with companies for different products being developed, Hubii Seed, Hubii Mind, Hubii Film, and Hubii Core. While most of the development effort has been allocated to Hubii Core and Striim which is their own native Ethereum scaling solution that is undergoing an audit and available on the Ropsten test net. In the next few months we will see the release of Striim, likely an update to Hubii Core adding the exchange features with Striim running in the background. Hubii Mind will also be released this year.
TalinES

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

Work towards the development of the blockchain will never cease, since it is here that the maximum potential for changing the future is laid.
m_nikiforov

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

it's all cool, but when do we have to wait for updates? the project is developing rather slowly. sorry for the inattention, but what are the latest news from the team?
Sergey9921

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

it's all cool, but when do we have to wait for updates? the project is developing rather slowly. sorry for the inattention, but what are the latest news from the team?
Most of the updates are in the Telegram, so you should join to keep up to date. Major news or anything like that will come with a blogpost on Medium. I also made a small compilation of the work done in the last 10 months that is mostly complete if you want to take a look at that in the posts above.
Sergey9921

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

I am check in white paper on your business, It is truly interesting!
The whitepaper is very detailed, but it doesn't contain all of the updates. They have also created their own Ethereum scaling solution from scratch, that will be used by their exchange to provide liquidity, low slippage, and low spread so that HBT will be able to be used commercially by the content platform
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

hubii network is a hidden gem and it will be disclose very soon ...
price is very cheap ..there is no big exchange after distribution of striim hubii will be huge ...
team will be start the marketing very soon ... price will be skyrocket ..  Grin
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:03:46 AM

It's a good and reasonably innovative project but there has been almost no reaction from the ethereum community, and the team even though hard working has failed several times in delivering promises in time. Unfortunately this has contributed to the price getting lower.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
Sergey9921

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:11:26 AM

It's a good and reasonably innovative project but there has been almost no reaction from the ethereum community, and the team even though hard working has failed several times in delivering promises in time. Unfortunately this has contributed to the price getting lower.
They are waiting get everything in place before starting the marketing campaign, I don't think there would be much of a reaction from the Ethereum community without people knowing about the project but that will change in the near future. The main thing that is currently held back is the exchange which, but there's a lot of stuff in the background that needs to be set up before anything can happen, they are making sure everything involving the deployments will go smoothly. I believe Jacobo mentioned that there will be 4 deployments in the next 6 weeks, so I would stay tuned for the news. The price action isn't really important at this stage, and given the current market conditions it is pretty much expected, things will change in the future so this isn't the time to start worrying.
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:01:21 AM

They are waiting get everything in place before starting the marketing campaign, I don't think there would be much of a reaction from the Ethereum community without people knowing about the project but that will change in the near future. The main thing that is currently held back is the exchange which, but there's a lot of stuff in the background that needs to be set up before anything can happen, they are making sure everything involving the deployments will go smoothly. I believe Jacobo mentioned that there will be 4 deployments in the next 6 weeks, so I would stay tuned for the news. The price action isn't really important at this stage, and given the current market conditions it is pretty much expected, things will change in the future so this isn't the time to start worrying.

That is the good and bad of HBT as an investment, in a nutshell.
Long story short "there's gonna be great things coming, only it will be in the next 6 weeks - wait, let's do 8 - wait, 12 weeks should do - etc etc".
The catch is that in all the time they require (which tends to be way beyond their initial expectations), the context in which they operate can also change, and thus reducing the innovative edge they would have normally benefited from.
I think HBT investors have learnt to take timelines with a pinch of salt, and overall there are currenltly more negative drivers to the token price than positives.
By the way even though I expect HBT to go down in price short-mid term, I think it will eventually moon once the ecosystem is set into place as there are few teams in the cryptos panorama who display the same level of competence and integrity at the same time. But as I said, I think it is a reward that will come in due time.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
Sergey9921

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:10:52 AM

Long story short "there's gonna be great things coming, only it will be in the next 6 weeks - wait, let's do 8 - wait, 12 weeks should do - etc etc".
The catch is that in all the time they require (which tends to be way beyond their initial expectations), the context in which they operate can also change, and thus reducing the innovative edge they would have normally benefited from.
I think HBT investors have learnt to take timelines with a pinch of salt, and overall there are currenltly more negative drivers to the token price than positives.
By the way even though I expect HBT to go down in price short-mid term, I think it will eventually moon once the ecosystem is set into place as there are few teams in the cryptos panorama who display the same level of competence and integrity at the same time. But as I said, I think it is a reward that will come in due time.
Yeah, I do agree that there has definitely some stuff that was behind schedule, not necessarily due to a lack of work or an inaccurate estimation, I think they expected there to be more established support for smart contract programming, a lot of it seemed to be out of their control they were simply not aware of the existing inefficiencies and problems within the ecosystem. As a business I think they might have assumed that the established tools and standards were professional in nature which really isn't the case which is why they will be putting together a compilations of challenges and successes in the development of Striim hopefully to help other projects struggling with similar problems due to a lack of substantial development on Ethereum.

Now that they are aware of some of the setbacks I'm sure the time frames given will be more accurate. I don't think we are far from substantial progress, but we are kind of just stuck along for the ride, so we have to trust that they know how to run a business and do what is best.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:04:54 AM

Yeah, I do agree that there has definitely some stuff that was behind schedule, not necessarily due to a lack of work or an inaccurate estimation, I think they expected there to be more established support for smart contract programming, a lot of it seemed to be out of their control they were simply not aware of the existing inefficiencies and problems within the ecosystem. As a business I think they might have assumed that the established tools and standards were professional in nature which really isn't the case which is why they will be putting together a compilations of challenges and successes in the development of Striim hopefully to help other projects struggling with similar problems due to a lack of substantial development on Ethereum.

Now that they are aware of some of the setbacks I'm sure the time frames given will be more accurate. I don't think we are far from substantial progress, but we are kind of just stuck along for the ride, so we have to trust that they know how to run a business and do what is best.
if something is behind the schedule then don't worry that will come soon on track and you are right that's not due to the lack of work .
hubii network project is one of the under redar project and when its blow up then  HBT holder gets great profit
just need to be penitent and wait for future announcements about the project by hubii team.
wangmidi

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

The concept of Hubii project is not bad. The exchange has not been able to keep investors completely losing enthusiasm. This is very bad.
Sergey9921

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:12:37 AM

The concept of Hubii project is not bad. The exchange has not been able to keep investors completely losing enthusiasm. This is very bad.
The lack of liquidity will be addressed in the near future with the release of striim and the hubii core exchange, there is a certain order to things and it is good that they chose to focus on development first before the start to market the products they have developed (in the coming few weeks). I think they will be able to incite some enthusiasm, but we will just have to wait and see.
wangmidi

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:42:30 PM

The Hubii Network project team needs to strengthen the marketing aspect, which is beneficial to the long-term development of the project.
Sergey9921

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:03:22 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

The Hubii Network project team needs to strengthen the marketing aspect, which is beneficial to the long-term development of the project.
They are meeting in London the next two days to finalize everything regarding marketing, and it should begin within the following week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: