Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HUB] Hubii Network - A Blockchain-based Decentralised Content Marketplace  (Read 23526 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:49:46 AM

The Hubii Network coin project is technically good, but the Hubii coin price performance is disappointing, and the project team should really consider the exchange issue.
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

The Hubii Network coin project is technically good, but the Hubii coin price performance is disappointing, and the project team should really consider the exchange issue.
i joined telegram we are receiving every updates about project and jocobo trying best..
he said marketing will be start very soon and price will be up very soon...
Hubii products on the way like striim, hubii film and hubii seed..
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:49:03 AM

This project aims to be a blockchain content marketplace which I personally think is not a great concept as the userbase it targets, doesn't actually need this type of project currently. The project is greatly executed and has a dedicated team and a well designed but i I don't think would be possible so I would not consider investing in this project.
ChrisWoka

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

What the website for this idea? did not see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team
tidtpro333

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

I see the times when the price of electronic coins fell, so many people took advantage of the opportunity to buy a lot of this coin and when it increases, they sell out and get a lot of profits. The trick is a good deal, do you see so? . The times when money is poured on are profitable, including new coins and not much interest.
coinxpro

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

Hubiits (HBT) have been listed on CoinX Pro (www.coinx.pro), with HBT/BTC and HBT/ETH pairings  Grin

We are excited about the future of Hubii and its upcoming Ethereum scaling solution! Come check us out as we have recently started an incentive program for early community members.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:42:02 PM

Guys you'd better update your Twitter account on Coinmarketcap, I think some people are using that section sometimes and good to get updated social flow.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:57:29 PM

Guys you'd better update your Twitter account on Coinmarketcap, I think some people are using that section sometimes and good to get updated social flow.
twitter account on coinmarketcap of the relevant coin or token is a very good source
i always use this to get social update about any coin or token
but also search more about that on google
coinX also listed hbt pairs with BTC and eth great
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

Hubiits (HBT) have been listed on CoinX Pro (www.coinx.pro), with HBT/BTC and HBT/ETH pairings  Grin

We are excited about the future of Hubii and its upcoming Ethereum scaling solution! Come check us out as we have recently started an incentive program for early community members.
great... now waiting more updates about striim.. price of hbt is still low..
coinX pro is not listed on coinmarketcap..so trading volume is showing..
now we can trade hbt with btc thats really good for hbt holders..
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:40:44 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 08:48:51 AM by dr.cheema

Hello everyone !
It's only take 5 minutes to inform the community, your coin will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing. I hope you will inform to your community vote
-> https://aiodex.com/vote/HBT
-> https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq

That's great but you should inform all HBT holders and Hubii Network CEO on Telegram group.
Jocobo is trying to answer of all community members Q and i hope he will response you if you send text on Hubii telegram group.  Smiley
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

Advantages are that developers can set their own price that they would like to be paid,the support of Hubii network is very fast and good,low cost ,ico on ETH.
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

The project looks overally good, but I just don't see the point of creating such platform. There are already other, better ones. So this project will just die out after completing as no one will most probably use it.
Sergey9921

Activity: 31
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:48:28 AM

The project looks overally good, but I just don't see the point of creating such platform. There are already other, better ones. So this project will just die out after completing as no one will most probably use it.
There aren't any projects like this that have succeeded in the real world, there are platforms trying to do the same thing but they're nowhere near ready and face scaling issues as well as issues with DRM and distributing content. The partnerships that Hubii has will give them a pretty big advantage over other platforms.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:35:12 PM

There aren't any projects like this that have succeeded in the real world, there are platforms trying to do the same thing but they're nowhere near ready and face scaling issues as well as issues with DRM and distributing content. The partnerships that Hubii has will give them a pretty big advantage over other platforms.
yes i agree with you totally that HBT is diffrent from other project
Hubii works on blockchain scalability is awesome. its price is on 20 cents i think its bottom price of HBT
but liquidity is also required for this project HBT is only trade on decentralized exchange forkdelta and Idex
its should be list on more exchange. HBT right now have good potential.
dr.cheema

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

yes i agree with you totally that HBT is diffrent from other project
Hubii works on blockchain scalability is awesome. its price is on 20 cents i think its bottom price of HBT
but liquidity is also required for this project HBT is only trade on decentralized exchange forkdelta and Idex
its should be list on more exchange. HBT right now have good potential.
Right now HUbii Network working on Hubii Core & Jacobo will share more updates with us in coming days.
In my opinion Hubii will not spend money on exchanges, they will complete the project first and then start the marketing and listings.
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

any news about the striim airdrop?
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

Investors are disappointed that the Hubii Network coin project doesn't even have an exchange. Is there any future to look forward to?
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:19:01 PM

Investors are disappointed that the Hubii Network coin project doesn't even have an exchange. Is there any future to look forward to?
Hubii network token is good one i think you should check this project's developments
yes its not yet listed on exchange just trading only on decentralized exchange IDEX and Forkdelta.
Hubii team did not start advertisements yet when they will start and rise its liquidity then this will attract more traders and investors
right now developments is the most important fact and the team is working hard on it 
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:34:12 AM

What stage we are at with hubii core and striim airdrop?
dr.cheema

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

What stage we are at with hubii core and striim airdrop?
I am also waiting for Airdrop and if i am not wrong then they changed the name of Striim to Nahmii, you can get info on Hubii TG group.
Otherwise Jacobo said in TG that Airdrop will be announce soon, let's see when we will receive Nahmii airdrop.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: