Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest On BITCOIN right Now or Later  (Read 6140 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:23:43 AM

As most of the users stated in their quote it's good to stay calm and watch the price moves that's gonna happen by the upcoming weeks. Now the bitcoin as well the bitcoin cash is in a stabilized track growing in a perfect way with fluctuations. Hope this will pave way for price increase rather than a decrease in its value.

Price is at good level at a moment and we can see price going higher in coming days so as an investor I will not invest any money in it right now as the current price is too high for making an investment but if it drops and goes below $2500 then that would be the best time to buy bitcoins.
well its better to make some good entry allowing yourself to place your buy order and never be fomo to ride with the current hype, i think btc if for
long term i'm still positive that any time can be a right time to us who's willing to wait for more uptrend which possibly can happen.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:38:51 AM

As most of the users stated in their quote it's good to stay calm and watch the price moves that's gonna happen by the upcoming weeks. Now the bitcoin as well the bitcoin cash is in a stabilized track growing in a perfect way with fluctuations. Hope this will pave way for price increase rather than a decrease in its value.

Price is at good level at a moment and we can see price going higher in coming days so as an investor I will not invest any money in it right now as the current price is too high for making an investment but if it drops and goes below $2500 then that would be the best time to buy bitcoins.

If you could wait for that to be happen then that would be a long patience for you to wait since if the segwit will be lock the price of bitcoins will surely climb and You might gonna miss some oppurtunity upon buying some bitcoins for todays rate. So goodluck for waiting but for me I think i will just watch and sold my coins later on these days.

Yes its time to wait before taking any decision and price is expected to go higher in coming days so the best thing would be to hold coins till that time and once it reaches to our expected level that would be the time to start selling bitcoins for higher profits.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:05:06 PM

Investing in bitcoin can start from now, if feel less convinced or less understanding of bitcoin. Try investing with little money.
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:27:50 PM

Should I invest On BITCOIN right Now or Later of August 1. Or
 Should I go with Altcoin, If Altcoin Than Which Altcoin is Best for long run investment like 1 year .Please mention the altcoin names

As being a newbies your advised will be Very helpful to me in long run .

Since I'm also a newbie here, i would like to know about it too. Thanks for opening this kind of topic and i am looking forward to the others advise. I'll be willing to read all of their comments and suggestion for it will help the other newbies. Thank you Smiley
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:51:47 PM

If you could wait for that to be happen then that would be a long patience for you to wait since if the segwit will be lock the price of bitcoins will surely climb and You might gonna miss some oppurtunity upon buying some bitcoins for todays rate. So goodluck for waiting but for me I think i will just watch and sold my coins later on these days.
to me i think if you have good amount of money to invest then you should not waist time. and shold try to invest your money there.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:19:07 AM

Investing in bitcoin can start from now, if feel less convinced or less understanding of bitcoin. Try investing with little money.

It should be good for now, the fork is already through and you should be able to chase up the lower price of bitcoin. As there were speculations that for next month the price of bitcoin will skyrocket. And we are near to an end of this year again just like what happened last year, the price was able to pump by that time so I expect it will happen again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:05:38 AM

It should be good for now, the fork is already through and you should be able to chase up the lower price of bitcoin. As there were speculations that for next month the price of bitcoin will skyrocket. And we are near to an end of this year again just like what happened last year, the price was able to pump by that time so I expect it will happen again.

Almost at every end of the year bitcoin is always pumped very high. But we should be able to buy bitcoin lower than the current price, because I think to buy this bitcoin is a pretty high price. Only a small amount of bitcoin can be debugged now
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:19:12 AM

Almost at every end of the year bitcoin is always pumped very high. But we should be able to buy bitcoin lower than the current price, because I think to buy this bitcoin is a pretty high price. Only a small amount of bitcoin can be debugged now

Yes price can go down in coming days so its better to wait for some more days and see where price goes as the present price is too high to invest in it as price can also go below $2500 in next few days so that would be the good price to buy bitcoins.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:27:50 AM

to me i think if you have good amount of money to invest then you should not waist time. and shold try to invest your money there.
Right, we need to do not waste our time to buying bitcoin and also will not wait to it that its price will goes to decrease and then we will buy it, so if we have money or if we have a good amount of money we should to buy it now and save for future.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1232

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 04:32:36 AM

Right, we need to do not waste our time to buying bitcoin and also will not wait to it that its price will goes to decrease and then we will buy it, so if we have money or if we have a good amount of money we should to buy it now and save for future.

In bitcoin investments time counts on it since on every secs pass on it theirs opportunity will be waste and that would be a loss for us if we don't react faster on this one, But we should consider also the capacity of the people since some of us cannot get some capital easily since not all of us have a good bankroll to the flactuation games of btc.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 05:16:48 AM

Yes price can go down in coming days so its better to wait for some more days and see where price goes as the present price is too high to invest in it as price can also go below $2500 in next few days so that would be the good price to buy bitcoins.
Well but I still have some worry about the next scenario of whales for market. In current is August and still continue the bearish trend as 2 months ago or bounce and create bullish trend again?

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:16:07 AM

But we should still see from some market exchange, because this price is very unstable and confusing for us to make a purchase, a very fast price shift and to overcome that we have to visit multiple exchange
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:18:24 AM

Its already august 3 so its time to buy bitcoin because for sure this month possible bitcoin price become 3000 dollars because many people for sure will more bitcoin so the price will rise again. More bitcoin that you have more chances to earn a lot of profit. BUY MORE BITCOIN AND FOR SURE YOU WILL BE HAPPY FOR THE RESULT.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:20:41 AM

Its already august 3 so its time to buy bitcoin because for sure this month possible bitcoin price become 3000 dollars because many people for sure will more bitcoin so the price will rise again. More bitcoin that you have more chances to earn a lot of profit. BUY MORE BITCOIN AND FOR SURE YOU WILL BE HAPPY FOR THE RESULT.

I am buying bitcoins in small parts at a moment as I think that anything below $2800 is a good price to buy as very soon we may witness the price of $3k and that would be the good price to sell bitcoins in order to make some good profits in very quick time.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Anfisman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:29:32 AM

I think you can invest now, now the bitcoin price reaches $ 2700. Predicted the price of bitcoin will rise up to $ 3000 this month. So this is a good opportunity if you want to invest your bitcoin.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 08:33:17 AM

I think you can invest now, now the bitcoin price reaches $ 2700. Predicted the price of bitcoin will rise up to $ 3000 this month. So this is a good opportunity if you want to invest your bitcoin.

Yeah the current price can be treated as an good price to buy bitcoins as very soon we will be seen the price of $3000 so if you buy now then you can make good profits by selling it at that price which will give you best profits in short time.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
HanvanBitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:37:29 AM

Yeah the current price can be treated as an good price to buy bitcoins as very soon we will be seen the price of $3000 so if you buy now then you can make good profits by selling it at that price which will give you best profits in short time.

I agree, in the last hour already up about 30 euro's. Looks like the uptrend started.

*                                                              BTC~One day we'll all be living like kings!~BTC                                                             *
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 09:30:45 AM

I agree, in the last hour already up about 30 euro's. Looks like the uptrend started.

Yup price is increasing slowly now so lets hope it crosses $2800 once again today but the best price to sell bitcoins would be around $3000 or higher so I will be holding my coins till I don't see that price on the chart and once it gets there I will start selling my coins.
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 796

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:57:46 PM

The increase in bitcoin prices after August is something of hope for all bitcoin users, as this gives a good impact on bitcoin users about financially.
And indeed investing in bitcoin is a positive thing to gain profit but of course it would be better if done for the long term about 2-5 years ahead.
At the moment there has not been a price increase but the price has not decreased either, it seems the market is waiting for a signal in order to move and I think all the signs indicate very clearly that bitcoin is going to do well in the next months and years.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:09:27 PM

As early as today, the price will be heading now to pump and that's possible to happen as there are now 1 quarter left for this year. At the end of each year we are seeing people keep on buying with their vacation bonuses or 13th/14th month pay bonuses. And instead of having fun they are doing the decision to buy bitcoin that makes the price higher.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀