Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:43:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZoomDice.com - Provably Fair Dice & Social Roulette - (Wagering Contest Finished  (Read 9939 times)
matrixx

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:09:53 PM

Hm, I want resolve this issue in the nice way but now you have scammed your users and me that I insult someone..
I just let people know about our conversation on your chat. Where I insult someone?  Huh  You make me angry.  Wink
Are you want make me scammer in peoples eyes?
Please check your logs from chat and then paste here my message, screenshot of this when I have insult someone..
Please proof your words I'll wait.

Edit : May I know what's jojo please?

Don't scam and spam jojo/Pepa you don't have any proofs and blaming a good site. Why wasting other's time again and again, very bad.
Pepa

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

Hm, I want resolve this issue in the nice way but now you have scammed your users and me that I insult someone..
I just let people know about our conversation on your chat. Where I insult someone?  Huh  You make me angry.  Wink
Are you want make me scammer in peoples eyes?
Please check your logs from chat and then paste here my message, screenshot of this when I have insult someone..
Please proof your words I'll wait.

Edit : May I know what's jojo please?

Don't scam and spam jojo/Pepa you don't have any proofs and blaming a good site. Why wasting other's time again and again, very bad.

Man. You play on the site where you can not verify provably fair..
Better go to Luckygames, Cryptogames, Primedice, Bitsler then this shitscamsite ^^

anyway good luck for you Smiley wish you some wins in high rolls Smiley

ZoomDice SCAM!
ZoomDice (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

I have wasted hours to prove my point. i know people here in btctalk are more then smart enough to understand whats really going on.

You have hours to prove your scammed  Roll Eyes

I do not create any other account then Pinguin I also played on luckygames with the same username. Smiley
My ip is correct I'm from Poland and after ban I come on the btctalk not create second account on your Scamshitsite ^^
do not flatter yourself Smiley

You still didnt proof anything from your words so sh** ** Cry  Kiss

This is over marlboroza have right. now dont do scammers from your users. Please admit to your mistake.
Peoples will create their own opinions about your site. This is your decision.

oh, you are from poland!! Then why your bitcointalk account ip saying you are from India.

I will not reply to anymore of your posts. this was last.

Pepa

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

I have wasted hours to prove my point. i know people here in btctalk are more then smart enough to understand whats really going on.

I do not create any other account then Pinguin I also played on luckygames with the same username. Smiley
My ip is correct I'm from Poland and after ban I come on the btctalk not create second account on your Scamshitsite ^^

This is over marlboroza have right. now dont do scammers from your users. Please admit to your mistake.

oh, you are from poland!! Then why your bitcointalk account ip saying you are from India.

Bitcointalk account ip saying you are from India? What are you talking about? Please let me know how I can check my bitcointalk ip ? Shocked Grin

ZoomDice SCAM! Read all before join
ZoomDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

Bitcointalk account ip saying you are from India? What are you talking about? Please let me know how I can check my bitcointalk ip ? Shocked Grin

lol if any green trust member ask me then i will show them how i find out. not to you.

Pepa

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:08:41 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 09:37:58 PM by Pepa

Bitcointalk account ip saying you are from India? What are you talking about? Please let me know how I can check my bitcointalk ip ? Shocked Grin

lol if any green trust member ask me then i will show them how i find out. not to you.

Hope someone will do it and proof by this you are scammer. Smiley
I'm not from India. This is over man, you show what respect you have to users from your site and how you resolved issues.
It is enough for me. There's no need to continue this.
felinegambler CryptoDice 1.0  Grin Grin

Edit : \/ Do not want to post here more. Please proof that I'm these users for now you just sinking more.
ZoomDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:26:32 PM

Have a good day. Everybody know how friendly we are in support. and also we added transcript of our chat.

Today you gave us enough trouble with your 3 different id's:

TheWinnerBro
_Jay_
Pepa

I hope moderators will look into it.

That's all i have to say.

lighpulsar07_alt

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:42:27 AM

This site is a scam site. I made a deposit and made 10x profit from it then They guys have not proceeded my withdraw.

And They have a lottery game which prize is 50k sats and to be very surprised all time the winner is Sasingh which is the alt account of one of the Admin Axxton and Gattino which is their's account only.

The Guys those are active in chat they never win this lottery.
SCAM SITE ! DONT DEPOSIT ! DONT INVEST

A scammer accuses another scammer?? Hmmmm
ZoomDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:59:02 AM

This site is a scam site. I made a deposit and made 10x profit from it then They guys have not proceeded my withdraw.

And They have a lottery game which prize is 50k sats and to be very surprised all time the winner is Sasingh which is the alt account of one of the Admin Axxton and Gattino which is their's account only.

lightpulsar i never scammed anyone. the red trust i have was 7 months ago. and that was resolved 7 months ago.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:44:26 AM

lightpulsar i never scammed anyone. the red trust i have was 7 months ago. and that was resolved 7 months ago.

If it was resolved, then you should contact Lutpin to remove the neg trust. Obviously you need to tell him with solid evidences that it was really resolved. Having neg trust for a gambling site owner is not really good especially your site is still considered as a new gambling site. Neg trust may affect people who are going to join your site.
ZoomDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

If it was resolved, then you should contact Lutpin to remove the neg trust. Obviously you need to tell him with solid evidences that it was really resolved. Having neg trust for a gambling site owner is not really good especially your site is still considered as a new gambling site. Neg trust may affect people who are going to join your site.

Accuser himself wrote in that topic and this one that issue was resolved. I tried to contact lutpin but no response. and yes it is affecting us very badly.

I have received and confirmed that this submission was terminated, because the owner has full responsibility, thanks for the community that has helped.

Cheers.
Here is address for payout my right money : 1JP8y5m7U3Xv5uJ6kCPS8HoptqHVG6skEe .
I have not ever trying enter my address to your form of withdrawal.

0.013 BTC sent. https://blockchain.info/tx/8c3978913c0b1f8487f36940ca88cc4e8ae91427f92ccbdfeab6a4f71f553c4e

dicedicedice

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

Just created a provably fair checker for ZoomDice. Check it out here: http://jsfiddle.net/dga7fn5x/34/embedded/result/

Also, please enable PM for me, because I'm newbie and can't reach you here on BitcoinTalk, the mightiest community forum.
ZoomDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:27:16 AM

Just created a provably fair checker for ZoomDice. Check it out here: http://jsfiddle.net/dga7fn5x/34/embedded/result/

Also, please enable PM for me, because I'm newbie and can't reach you here on BitcoinTalk, the mightiest community forum.

Nice but it will not work if there is a white space or special character in client seed. 

dicedicedice

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

Yes, and it is shows you an error in a case you mistyped something. Anyway, you're free to fork it and improve Smiley
lighpulsar07_alt

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:10:28 AM

Oh come on you should die in hell Pepa or should i say theWinnerBro/progamerjojo you filthy hacker/thief
Provablefair

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

Welcome back Cheesy

There was a bitcoin cash wallet address too Huh

Provablefair

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

Welcome back Cheesy

sorry i see bcc ... i mean burst Cheesy:D

if add it in url i see my old balance

https://www.zoomdice.com/coin/burst

ZoomDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

Welcome back Cheesy

sorry i see bcc ... i mean burst Cheesy:D

if add it in url i see my old balance

https://www.zoomdice.com/coin/burst

burst will be back

Ididit

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

I use zoomdice web, i made a deposit, bet a little bit and made a withdrawal.

but the withdrawal is still pending... please could you check it?

whats the problem? i don´t have transaction ID

USER     Transaction ID    Time                            Status
Ididit     ....                2018-02-23 17:26:13    Pending

I used online contact at the website but no received any reply.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

~
And we are waiting 7 months for signed message:

Are you ready to provide proof of solvency once that happens (sign a message from coldwallets, keep funds there to assure your players you can cover bets/withdrawals)?

yes i will sign a message

~
Is it so hard to click on trust and read comments?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: