Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Announcement Thread  (Read 653169 times)
konteck

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:17:01 PM

where do i send my ethereum to? i dont see the address on the website, unless I'm just being dumb
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skaynet

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:19:47 PM

Are there any stores where this doesn't work at? Like stores from countries outside of the US? Just wondering.

What store do you mean? Is not there in every shop there must be employees ...
Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:29:25 PM

Looks promising. I am waiting for bounty program. Let's see.
deheermom

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:37:10 PM

where do i send my ethereum to? i dont see the address on the website, unless I'm just being dumb

Literally just go on their site and you'll see the address. Pretty obvious lol.
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:41:30 PM

Any bounty program for this project?
konteck

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:42:46 PM

Are there any stores where this doesn't work at? Like stores from countries outside of the US? Just wondering.

I'm just talking about online stores in other countries & whether they can accept the card
myparentsdisownedme

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:47:56 PM

I'm just talking about online stores in other countries & whether they can accept the card

Haven't seen anything in this thread that answers that.

Maybe you could go to their subreddit and ask but not sure.
Arbitragecoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:01:59 PM

ANOTHER VAPORWARE ICO.

Does your start up even exist as a company?

Hahah yeah vaporware that has steadily been releasing demos of their app for the past 5 months or so. Maybe even longer. Sounds like a bad idea for vaporware lmao

Brand new account no posting history desperate to some random start up. You are clearly a shill. Anyway, even if they have released demos who cares anyone can pay some desperate self emloyed programmer to build a website or ecommerce platform.  The most important thing is whether the start up can make money for its investors.

Their business model as it is now is not financially  viable. If you disagree then get your shill masters to provide financial projections and a thorough explanation justifying each item expressed in the projection.  Again the most valuable customers in the social media business are online marketers who buy customer data/ Karbon seeks to exclude them so how will it make money?

Social media users do not want to pay for using social media. So there is no point in catering a service to the needs of a customer base that adds no monetary value. This is basic business. You might as well give your money to charity if like throwing away your money for nothing.
Evostance

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:17:27 PM

How'd you miss it? It's on their front page
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:23:19 PM

Just go to their website https://karbon.io/ and scroll down a bit you will see contribution address for both ETH and BTC on their page.

andruby

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:37:19 PM

Sounds like a pretty decent idea.

When does this ICO end?
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:50:48 PM

When does this ICO end?

From the first post: the ICO of the karbon project is going to end on September 23,2017.

btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:02:16 PM

Very ambitious project. It's nice to see that there is a working app prior to the ICO, something that is a rarity these days.  Also hoping that the debit card will be accepted globally. Good Luck!
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:07:50 PM

I'm not really a fan of ICOs in general, but I have to say I'm thoroughly interested in this.

Myself as well as a few close associates have been put-off to what social media has become. 

This definitely seems like an interesting concept and hopefully when I receive my coins off the exchange I will be sending them to your listed contribution address.

cheers
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:11:32 PM

Honestly. I did not see any fundamental differences from other social networks. Quite a modest presentation. I'm not sure that there will be a big success, but still I wish good luck.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Arbitragecoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:11:55 PM

Just go to their website https://karbon.io/ and scroll down a bit you will see contribution address for both ETH and BTC on their page.

Anyone can convince a gullible fool. So who cares if you spoke to them. What matters is whether this project can make money. If they can provide projections and a detailed business describing exactly how they can return gains to tokenholders with a sound justification for the amount of gains specified them i stand corrected.

You claim to have a deep understanding of ico business models. Ok, then name me one ico that has a unicorn valuation from a tier 1 investment bank and is about to be listed on a reputable exchange such as nasdaq growth segment or nyse mkt. Don't get me wrong flipping ico's in the short term is great strategy probably the best way to part fools from their money into one's bank account. But your joking if you think most ico's have long term viability. I can probably think of four crypto start ups that have a chance of making good money for founders and coinholders in the long term.

I don't attack projects because i am bitching out.  I am just expressing my opinion.  My opinion is focused purely on the monetary aspect of things not subjective rubbish such as whether the founders seem honest, nice or dedicated. I dont care if the founders are  a bunch of c*nts. I care only about a businesses ability to make money.

If you can highlight how karbon can make significant amounts of  money with its current focus then i will withdraw my criticisms of the project. if you are unable to do this,  it proves you really do you really do not understand business or are simply a shill. Investing in a successful business requires much more skill than simply flipping an ico.

Considering the ico market is in a bubble anyone can make money flipping ico's. Idiots and short term traders are throwing money at ico's regardless of the viability of businesses model. The amount of fools fawning over this project despite the lack of plans for monitization makes me think this is a good coin to make money riding the wave of a pump and dump. A good flip nothing more nothing less.
G.Butrik

Activity: 630
Merit: 350

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:28:21 PM

Good day!

I can quickly and efficiently reserve the ANN/WP or Web-Site on Russian.
PM me, please, if you need it ^_^

My previous works:
konteck

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:31:14 PM

When does this ICO end?

It says it on their website mate
wilmer_alexi

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:41:31 PM

has anyone tried the new demo? I haven't had it since april so I'm wondering what they've changed

there were def some bugs with the messaging as well

Sometimes when I went into someones store, it would sit there for a few seconds then go right back to the main menu

wasn't a huge problem, just curious what bugs they've fixed
Raxitto

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:48:11 PM

Hello,

Very interesting project.
If by any chance you need it, I would be very interested in contributing to your project with, a professional quality, Portuguese translation for the BtcTalk official thread and also other elements, as the White Paper, Website, articles, and interviews.
Let me know if you are interested.

previous jobs:
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1786648.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1767517.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792597.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794030.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1751650.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1728455.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1766556.0
--------------- and more----------------

Good luck and best regards
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: