Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:14:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Announcement Thread  (Read 653171 times)
Arbitragecoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:52:24 PM

Anyone can convince a gullible fool. So who cares if you spoke to them. What matters is whether this project can make money. If they can provide projections and a detailed business describing exactly how they can return gains to tokenholders with a sound justification for the amount of gains specified them i stand corrected.

You claim to have a deep understanding of ico business models. Ok, then name me one ico that has a unicorn valuation from a tier 1 investment bank and is about to be listed on a reputable exchange such as nasdaq growth segment or nyse mkt. Don't get me wrong flipping ico's in the short term is great strategy probably the best way to part fools from their money into one's bank account. But your joking if you think most ico's have long term viability. I can probably think of four crypto start ups that have a chance of making good money for founders and coinholders in the long term.

I don't attack projects because i am bitching out.  I am just expressing my opinion.  My opinion is focused purely on the monetary aspect of things not subjective rubbish such as whether the founders seem honest, nice or dedicated. I dont care if the founders are  a bunch of c*nts. I care only about a businesses ability to make money.

If you can highlight how karbon can make significant amounts of  money with its current focus then i will withdraw my criticisms of the project. if you are unable to do this,  it proves you really do you really do not understand business or are simply a shill. Investing in a successful business requires much more skill than simply flipping an ico.

Considering the ico market is in a bubble anyone can make money flipping ico's. Idiots and short term traders are throwing money at ico's regardless of the viability of businesses model. The amount of fools fawning over this project despite the lack of plans for monitization makes me think this is a good coin to make money riding the wave of a pump and dump. A good flip nothing more nothing less.

Your account was created yesterday.  You are clearly working for another ICO with a similar idea? 

Take care!

Can you provide cash flow forecasts, or a clear explanation as to how the start up will make significant profit in the near term? Yes? No?
myparentsdisownedme

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:03:22 PM

has anyone tried the new demo? I haven't had it since april so I'm wondering what they've changed

there were def some bugs with the messaging as well

Sometimes when I went into someones store, it would sit there for a few seconds then go right back to the main menu

wasn't a huge problem, just curious what bugs they've fixed

Haven't used it in a bit but I know the currency selection bug isn't there anymore

maulix

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:26:30 PM

has anyone tried the new demo? I haven't had it since april so I'm wondering what they've changed

there were def some bugs with the messaging as well

Sometimes when I went into someones store, it would sit there for a few seconds then go right back to the main menu

wasn't a huge problem, just curious what bugs they've fixed

Haven't used it in a bit but I know the currency selection bug isn't there anymore

Which version are you referencing? The first Alpha?
Savi

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:36:46 PM

been out of the game for a minute but damn these ICOs are popping up everywhere LOL...but i might have to get in on one soon, gotta get some $$$ from poloniex then im good to go
neck_urself_m8

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:43:49 PM

Any reading material for this? Dont really understand this it all
supershadow

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:51:54 PM

might have to put a little into this rn.

How much is each coin
lichtje

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:00:05 PM

Is this one of those ethereum tokens or just some sort of other cryptocurrency?
bingbongdingdong

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:08:08 PM

Can someone tell me what wallet do i need to hold these coins??
Savi

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:12:41 PM

Is this one of those ethereum tokens or just some sort of other cryptocurrency?

it''s a token from what i can tell.  you gotta wait til the period is over and then you can claim them in myetherwallet
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:22:39 PM

it's a great project. in fact, there is a few different feature of the projects or other payment shopping. and a secure Messaging platform.

"SHIPPING ADDRESSES": When purchasing goods that need to be shipped, enable one-click shipping by setting a default shipping address. This makes purchasing goods even faster!
"VPN CONFIGURATION": Browse securely through a VPN in the Karbon app, with plans to have secure TOR connections in the very near future.

these two features are very impressive. 60 days of the end of ico. this is a good time to investigate. good luck.  Cool Wink
Bugman4Life

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:24:21 PM

This entire idea sounds pretty great.

This ICO just started right?
w1ntermute0

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:40:37 PM

so should I use Shapeshift.io to convert my monero to ether??

Sorry Ive never used the sit ebfore
euro1988

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:48:26 PM

Where’s the White Paper?

Am I just stupid for not seeing it in the main post?

Sorry & thank you!
luthan

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:51:27 PM

Wishing Karbon a very successful token sale!  You guys have been super helpful in answering all my questions about your platform. Like I told you through email I will be contributing on payday this week, hopefully there will still be enough tokens to go around! 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
luthan

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:54:07 PM

Where’s the White Paper?

Am I just stupid for not seeing it in the main post?

Sorry & thank you!

Lol, it's in the first post buddy.  Did you even look?

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
LOLyoudummy

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:56:39 PM

at least there’s finally an ICO that has a demo before they drop
daneldanny

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:04:33 PM

If anyone is trying to learn more they have a subreddit I think which is surprisingly pretty big.
krisp123

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:12:46 PM

Im gonna throw in some money soon.

Hopefully this is still up in a few days

How long is this ico up for? sorry for obvious question
0150r

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:14:13 PM

So many great ICOs coming out this summer, I'm running out of money because of it all. 
It seems as if they are trying to accomplish something that facebook and Instagram should have found out by now.  People are promoting their crap all over social media but then buyers should be able to just buy it up without going through all kinds of loops and hurdles to get it.  When I looked thru their whitepaper they mention 1 click checkout which is CRUCIAL to any ecommerce business. People buy on impulses so why you cant do that on social media today is beyond me.

Looking forward to learning more about karbon and will be investing today when I get off work.  Super exciting times we live in looking to retire by next year so I hope karbon token skyrockets when its listed on an exchange!

maulix

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:20:47 PM

i’m excited for this actually

explanation of this sounds pretty simple but I’m wondering if there’s something I don’t understand tho
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: