Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Announcement Thread  (Read 653178 times)
konteck

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:32:45 PM

Well we obviously know that they need the money, we just hope it gets allocated correctly.

icos should be held responsible for blowing through investors money, because we are actually investors
you don't have to be snarky dude, they have been nothing but helpful to us in answering questions, im more happy to throw these guys money instead of EOS scam token!
bingbongdingdong

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:36:37 PM

Looks like an interesting project. When was this announced?

Look at the first post on their subreddit mate
sysops666

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:40:49 PM

Well we obviously know that they need the money, we just hope it gets allocated correctly.

icos should be held responsible for blowing through investors money, because we are actually investors
you don't have to be snarky dude, they have been nothing but helpful to us in answering questions, im more happy to throw these guys money instead of EOS scam token!
second this, EOS is biggest scam token that's out there and they've raise a ridiculous amount of funding without ANY product.  at least karbon has already produced a demo, they should be killing it now...
Zarilus

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:44:37 PM

So is this pretty much like facebook but with cryptocurrencies and such?

Might be a cool idea actually
daneldanny

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:48:50 PM

yeah EOS sucks man, its a shit token, why anyone would purchase that is laughable.  it reminds me of dogecoin or something, they flat out told everyone it was just a meme for the most part, yet it has value now.  however, EOS wont flat out say its a scam, they just want your $$$
jeracoo

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:57:09 PM

yeah EOS sucks man, its a shit token, why anyone would purchase that is laughable.  it reminds me of dogecoin or something, they flat out told everyone it was just a meme for the most part, yet it has value now.  however, EOS wont flat out say its a scam, they just want your $$$
that's why i always say do your homework.  for instance, with karbon you know it has a working demo, AND they have clear goals and a reliable dev team.  with eos you don't really know anything... case and point
taleeto

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:05:06 PM

Just came here to say that i really like your thread design, very easy to understand.  im a graphic designer and i can offer you my services if you need them
krisp123

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:08:56 PM

deciding whether I should put any in but I'm not really sure

how much would you guys recommend I should invest into this if I only own 10 ETH?

what's the average investment for most ICOs?

any help would be awesome

to be honest, everyone puts in a different amount in evry ICO so it's really hard to say

if you wanted you could just put in .5 if you're not feeling very confident but IDK
CrazedGeek

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:13:11 PM

do you have any more reading on this ecommerce network you guys want to build besides the whitepaper.  would love to read more, and would love to work with you guys if you are accepting new staff positions.
andruby

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:17:10 PM

Looks like an interesting project. When was this announced?

The ICO started on the 23rd if that's what you're asking
pverse10

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:21:21 PM

that's why i always say do your homework.  for instance, with karbon you know it has a working demo, AND they have clear goals and a reliable dev team.  with eos you don't really know anything... case and point

Well put, people don't do enough homework before getting involved with these ICOs
neck_urself_m8

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:25:08 PM

Would be interested but I wanna ask a few things before I buy a coin

Firstly, do we recieve the coins instantly or do we have to wait a certain period of time?

Another thing I want to know is whether we would get an actual card or jsut a virtual one.

Lastly, how much does 1 karbon token cost?

I would say go to their contact page and just send that all to them

They should be able answer all of that
Grammer

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:29:28 PM

cannot remember my eth transaction ID, can you guys help find it for me?  dont know where my tokens will go
emazingtaz

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:33:22 PM

Would be interested but I wanna ask a few things before I buy a coin

Firstly, do we recieve the coins instantly or do we have to wait a certain period of time?

Another thing I want to know is whether we would get an actual card or jsut a virtual one.

Lastly, how much does 1 karbon token cost?

if you bought with BTC you have to fill out a form with it
espinetegg

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:37:37 PM

cannot remember my eth transaction ID, can you guys help find it for me?  dont know where my tokens will go
just contact one fo the devs on their sub or email them at their discord and you should be able to find out the answer quicker than posting here.
jeallen0

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:45:46 PM

Is it worth it to go through the entire whitepaper

That thing is long!
pyroandbozzt

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:53:50 PM

ALso wanted to say that I'm glad to see this is actually a working version of monaco. That whole monaco ICO was just an entire sham. Karbon actually has a working app so you can tell they've been working on something. I'm curious to see if this gets invested so we can get a lot fo the popular stores on it
lichtje

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:02:06 PM

That thing is long!

Just read like the first 20 pages

Did you already invest into it?
w1ntermute0

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:10:09 PM

That thing is long!

Yeah but at least Karbon tried. some other ICOs will just have like 5 pages and I know there's no effort there then
daneldanny

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:18:07 PM

deciding whether I should put any in but I'm not really sure

how much would you guys recommend I should invest into this if I only own 10 ETH?

what's the average investment for most ICOs?

any help would be awesome

average amount that I usually invest is anywhere between 1 to 3 ETH per ICO (only good ones though)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: