Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The lagest Bitcoin mixer is about to stop working  (Read 91004 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:24:01 AM

Well how about DeepOnion, the wallet is connected over TOR and your IP is hidden.  Sounds like a winner to me Smiley
Sounds like another premined shitcoin made to get dumped in the market by their dev.

Nothing new about that actually Smiley

I'm gonna create DeepOrange. Unlike an onion where you keep peeling the layers, with Orange you peel it once and throw it away. With Orange, nobody sees your IP except the NSA through the peepholes they installed on the pipes which they maintain.

The following is the closest thing you'll get to perfect privacy:

"Nobody around for hundreds of miles. McLovin' it!"

"We even have recordings of a Bob in the middle of the wilderness
fucking a dead moose he named Alice."
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:45:56 AM

Well how about DeepOnion, the wallet is connected over TOR and your IP is hidden.  Sounds like a winner to me Smiley
It is good solution for stay anonymous in digital coins, the other way is use other bitcoins mixing services https://[banned mixer]/
It is still working secure, fast, reliable and huge volume of mixing bitcoins, You get a discount on service fee when you use CryptoMixer regularly. More you mix less you pay.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7042

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:56:30 AM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

It is good solution for stay anonymous in digital coins, the other way is use other bitcoins mixing services https://[banned mixer]/
It is still working secure, fast, reliable and huge volume of mixing bitcoins, You get a discount on service fee when you use CryptoMixer regularly. More you mix less you pay.
This means that CryptoMixer keeps logs and may link multiple transactions to a person, right? How is that a good practice for a mixer?

Or how else would they know that you are a loyal costumer and already mixed more than 50 BTC?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:42:50 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1), ABCbits (1)

This means that CryptoMixer keeps logs and may link multiple transactions to a person, right? How is that a good practice for a mixer?

Or how else would they know that you are a loyal costumer and already mixed more than 50 BTC?

Nice fuckin catch, bud! The last time I brought up a similar concern, a few days later the entity - <cough> ... BitMixer ... <cough> - closed up shop.

See if the following is similar:

<playin' devil's advocate; not critical of service but seek answers>

https://bitmixer.io/faqs.html

What is a Bitmixer code?

After your first exchange you will receive a special Bitmixer code. This code makes sure that you will never receive any of the previous coins you have added to our reserves in any subsequent transactions you make with Bitmixer. In other words this ensures that you remain untraceable.

Day 1: I mixed U$100 worth of bitcoins and received a Bitmixer code so that when I mix subsequent coins I won't received what I previously mixed back. Fine!

48 Hours Later: I mixed another U$100 worth of bitcoins and received bitcoins back which none were of what I've mixed two days prior. Fine!

36 Hours Later: I mixed another U$100 worth of bitcoins and received bitcoins back which none were of what I've mixed two transactions prior. Fine!

Question: How were the last two transactions achieved given the following? ...

http://themerkle.com/news/interview-with-the-owner-of-bitmixer-io-a-high-volume-bitcoin-mixer/

Our servers are located in a country where US authorities can’t get access to the server without a local court order. Bitcoin is not considered as money here, so we can’t be a money-laundering service. We use encrypted disks. We delete all order data after 24 hours. We completely erase old bitcoin addresses from our wallet after coins are sent out. Even if the server is seized, they will find nothing.

Clearly, my Bitmixer code remains on file attached to bitcoin wallet addresses I've previously used, else there would be a strong possibility of me receiving some of the coins back that I may not want attached to me, but that would be an impossibility given that ALL order data is purged from your system within 24 hours, as stated above, resulting in the 3-LAs et al. finding nothing.

Further, I'll be paying you a fee to mix coins stemming from a nefarious act with the strong possibility that I'll be receiving coins stemming from a nefarious act tens of times worst than what I'm tryin' to hide. Surely, wouldn't that bring the feds to my door a knockin' a helluva lot quicker? It'll be pretty embarrassing for me to defend myself if accused of running a underage goat brothel when in fact I ONLY pimp out adult chickens and occasionally a matured goose (soon to pimp ducks - drakes and hens).

Humor aside, I look forward to your reply, devs.

Bruno

Now we have (paraphrased) ...

"There are no transactions keep on our servers. Plus, you receive a bonus - the more you mix, the less you pay. Yes, we keep records so that nobody games the system."

"I'm the manager over all the crypto mixing entities.
What's your position? Darknet crypto-based companies?"
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 07:31:12 AM

After the deep investigation I confirm that MONERO is the best privacy currency. So I strongly recommend MONERO for all people who need extra privacy.

Monero is bullshit. Dash is also bullshit. They are effectively scamcoins in a sense that they boast about having privacy while in reality they have weak privacy. They should not be advertised as good for privacy because their privacy is directly derived from the assumption that they are massively adopted and the most dominant crypto out there. Here's a reality check. Are they massively adopted and most dominant cryptos? No they are not. Hence, their privacy, which depends on their adoption, is badly lacking. They are not anonymous. So please, stop spreading misinformation

Well, I'm in no way technically familiar with either coin

Though I agree in general that Dash is mostly trash. Regarding Monero in particular, there can be some sense behind BITMIXER.IO's words. In fact, he didn't say that this coin is the best possible currency out there in terms of privacy. I agree that Monero might become more "private" once (if) it gets wider adoption, but this doesn't in the least mean that there are currencies with (fundamentally) better privacy. Anyway, the burden is on you to name any such currency if you claim that Monero sucks at providing genuine anonymity to its users

I am so glad you asked  Cool

Enter Byteball's Blackbytes
Blackbytes are defined as a private asset, meaning its never posted to the public Byteball database, it is ever only transferred when Byteball wallets have paired, private assets are sent encrypted through the Byteball network from device address to device address. When used over Tor, blackbytes become anonymous, and only the device-address can be known to the Byteball network.

To verify that a peer has not sent the same blackbyte to another peer before attempting to trick you into accepting it again, a spend-proof is posted to the public Byteball database. Upon receiving the blackbyte your full-wallet/light-wallet-hub provider, checks the spend-proof. The spend-proof does not contain amounts or sender/receiver information, it is merely a signature.

Now this I call a truly anonymous cryptocurrency, far better than Monero or any other block chain based altcoin. Just like with cash you are paying peer to peer (not peer-to-public-ledger-to-peer). I can truly trust blackbytes because nothing about the payment details is stored on a public ledger. Third parties would be completely unable to do any sort of "chain analysis" and data mining to reveal the transacting parties.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:34:01 PM

So, does anyone know some good and trustworth mixers?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
c789

Activity: 850
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:47:26 PM

Please read the very first post, made by the former Bitmixer.io admin, and then see his latest update: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042470.msg21113378#msg21113378

Comparison of Privacy-Centric Coins: https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php also includes Verge and Pivx
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7042

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:05:36 AM

ChipMixer. I may be biased because of my signature, but you should take a time to read the ANN thread and understand their concept and why they are the best mixer in the market at the moment.

ChipMixer creates Bitcoin addresses (chips) and funds them with specific sizes. There are chips with 0.001 BTC, 0.002 BTC, 0.004 BTC and so on till 4.096 BTC. When you deposit your Bitcoins, you receive same amount in chips. For example you deposit 0.112 BTC and you receive 0.064 + 0.032 + 0.016. Each chip was funded before your deposit, so there is no link between them and your deposit on blockchain. They are already anonymous. With each chip, you receive its private key, so you can spend them any time you want.
[ANN] ChipMixer - mixing reinvented - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:47:32 AM

Please read the very first post, made by the former Bitmixer.io admin, and then see his latest update: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042470.msg21113378#msg21113378

Please don't write anything if you don't have any usefull answer. Ok?
i asked about Bitcoin mixer . Are you blind?

ChipMixer. I may be biased because of my signature, but you should take a time to read the ANN thread and understand their concept and why they are the best mixer in the market at the moment.

Ok, i'll read about it. Thank you.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Casy

Activity: 149
Merit: 22

🔴🔵 FoxMixer.com 🔵🔴

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:57:16 PM

After the deep investigation I confirm that MONERO is the best privacy currency. So I strongly recommend MONERO for all people who need extra privacy.

Monero is bullshit. Dash is also bullshit. They are effectively scamcoins in a sense that they boast about having privacy while in reality they have weak privacy. They should not be advertised as good for privacy because their privacy is directly derived from the assumption that they are massively adopted and the most dominant crypto out there. Here's a reality check. Are they massively adopted and most dominant cryptos? No they are not. Hence, their privacy, which depends on their adoption, is badly lacking. They are not anonymous. So please, stop spreading misinformation.

I also want to underline this often overlooked, but crucial aspect here:
If I would invest in a cryptocurrency, then there is the technology on the one hand, but on the other hand, a big factor is adoption and market coverage.
Think of how long it took for bitcoin to gain enough public attention for a significant global adoption to follow. Now, bitcoin has proven to be a technology that is capable of handling value transfer in a safe manner. We should keep this momentum and continue it, and do not split up in thousands of other currencies, because that will cause uncertainty and an overall disinterest in cryptocurrencies.

Another point is daily use:
If I have to go through the hassles of converting to another crypto (Monero, whatever) and converting back to bitcoin, just because the bank account exchange service only pays out bitcoins and the online shop where I want to buy something also accepts only bitcoins, then it's just too cumbersome to be done by a typical user (not talking about the fees that have to be payed for each conversion to another currency).

Bitcoin Mixers are just a super awesome hassle-free way of a bitcoin in -> bitcoin out transaction that are ready for productive, fast and easy use. Combined with a bit of understanding of the blockchain technology, perfect privacy is possible.

imtav

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:43:09 PM

I pay for a VPN with mixed bitcoins, to protect my identity because I believe in online privacy.

For some purchases I make in brick and mortar stores, I make a point of using cash and not debit or credit.  Like when I buy sex toys for myself.  Oh, does that make you uncomfortable to hear? Well, it's uncomfortable for me to say, which is why I want to make the purchase anonymously!  I don;t need that showing up on my monthly statements.

You ran a business, and decided to close up shop.  Who am I to judge you for your personal choices?  Likewise, who are you to judge your users?  I'm not phased in the least by your decision, I'll find a competitor.  But for you to get all preachy in the process?  Go fuck yourself.  With some sex toys you buy with your wife's credit card.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:37:44 PM

I pay for a VPN with mixed bitcoins, to protect my identity because I believe in online privacy.

For some purchases I make in brick and mortar stores, I make a point of using cash and not debit or credit.  Like when I buy sex toys for myself.  Oh, does that make you uncomfortable to hear? Well, it's uncomfortable for me to say, which is why I want to make the purchase anonymously!  I don;t need that showing up on my monthly statements.

You ran a business, and decided to close up shop.  Who am I to judge you for your personal choices?  Likewise, who are you to judge your users?  I'm not phased in the least by your decision, I'll find a competitor.  But for you to get all preachy in the process?  Go fuck yourself.  With some sex toys you buy with your wife's credit card.

The ONLY thing I don't like about this post is that there were no pics of sex toys in use, else bravo!
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:16:57 AM

After a much deeper investigation I believe that BLACKBYTES is the best privacy currency.  So I strongly recommend BLACKBYTES for all people who desire true privacy.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:33:13 AM

After a much deeper investigation I believe that BLACKBYTES is the best privacy currency.  So I strongly recommend BLACKBYTES for all people who desire true privacy.
Benefit of Monero is that this by default is a privacy centric asset, which can't really be said about Byteball, and in the background, BlackBytes.

If people want to remain 'fully' anonymous with BlackBytes in terms of trading, or just to unload these coins, everything needs to be done through decentralized exchanges, which isn't an issue for Monero.

I like the convenience that Monero is offering in comparison to BlackBytes ~ no extra steps are needed to obtain the privacy people are looking for. Out of interest, what makes you think it's the best privacy tool?

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:48:55 AM

Benefit of Monero is that this by default is a privacy centric asset, which can't really be said about Byteball, and in the background, BlackBytes.

If people want to remain 'fully' anonymous with BlackBytes in terms of trading, or just to unload these coins, everything needs to be done through decentralized exchanges, which isn't an issue for Monero.

I like the convenience that Monero is offering in comparison to BlackBytes ~ no extra steps are needed to obtain the privacy people are looking for. Out of interest, what makes you think it's the best privacy tool?
You said it yourself "with BlackBytes ... everything needs to be done through decentralized exchanges".  The design basically requires decentralized exchanges and makes a centralized exchange very hard or impossible to do.  With blackbytes there is no public ledger so there is no public record of any transactions.  My statement was not about convenience.  It was about privacy.  If you want convenience then you use Bitcoin.  If you want privacy use blackbytes.  If you want less convenience than Bitcoin and less privacy than blackbytes use Monero.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
c789

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:00:01 PM

Blackbytes has pretty good privacy but it's not as good as Monero's: https://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/4642/how-is-monero-different-from-byteball-with-being-anonymous

Comparison of Privacy-Centric Coins: https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php also includes Verge and Pivx
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 10:36:11 AM

Monero is block chain based public ledger. Anything that is public is bad for privacy. Also in the case of Monero everyone gets to see everyone's TXs. Blackbytes on the other hand are fully private so no 3rd party is able to analyze the TXs. The fatal flaw of Monero's security is the fact that all their TXs are stored on a public ledger for anyone to analyze. This is made even worse by the fact that Monero has no adoption and a large amount of conspiring nodes can reveal the identities of the transacting parties. Blackbyte TX histories are only stored by the transacting parties which makes blackbytes superior to Monero in security and privacy. Also blackbytes don't generate bloat on the public database while all block chain based tokens (anonymous or not) waste everyone's disk space.

c789

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:46:52 PM

Monero is block chain based public ledger...

Monero has a blockchain which anyone can view. But that doesn't mean that you can see what happens inside of it, so to call it "public" is misleading since any details about the blockchain are private. Nobody can see account balances or transaction activity. To call it public is like saying that I know everything that's in a house because I can see the house from the street, even though I can see nothing inside of it.

Here's my address if anyone wants to try and trace any of my payments, or see my balance:

45LzbfAbx2zDTEVYDkCYuwVv1KnoaLHPC4svVE4VWECLYhGWzM63MDmTPZi7GjvFSRd3GnmsAGSfzcR pHELi7Cay3V7Juk6

As I put in my link in the previous post to StackExchange, there are additional steps one must take in order to use Blackbytes and that opens them to risk. With Monero, privacy is by default.

Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:49:37 AM

Monero is block chain based public ledger...

Monero has a blockchain which anyone can view. But that doesn't mean that you can see what happens inside of it, so to call it "public" is misleading since any details about the blockchain are private. Nobody can see account balances or transaction activity. To call it public is like saying that I know everything that's in a house because I can see the house from the street, even though I can see nothing inside of it.

Here's my address if anyone wants to try and trace any of my payments, or see my balance:

45LzbfAbx2zDTEVYDkCYuwVv1KnoaLHPC4svVE4VWECLYhGWzM63MDmTPZi7GjvFSRd3GnmsAGSfzcR pHELi7Cay3V7Juk6

As I put in my link in the previous post to StackExchange, there are additional steps one must take in order to use Blackbytes and that opens them to risk. With Monero, privacy is by default.

One can analyze any public ledger very easily, for years if needed. That's the fatal flaw of Monero's privacy. Given the big enough incentive you will be stripped of your privacy without question. It's rather silly of you to challenge anyone to try tracing your payments because there is not enough incentive to do so in the first place, so obviously no one is going to bother. The Monero's network is itself the central point of failure for its privacy. In the case of blackbytes, on the other hand, your privacy will be well preserved and out of the reach of any 3rd party analysis on the ledger. To have the absolute anonymity one could avoid all centralized exchanges and only do business peer-to-peer, because in that case there is no better anonymity out there to outcompete blackbytes. Monero will be abandoned because it is too late for it to switch to a DAG. All block chain based curriencies are doomed to fail except perhaps Bitcoin due to its first-mover advantage.

NxtChg

Activity: 840

Simcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:28:18 PM

The first Bitcoin Cash coin mixer:

https://coinmix.to

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6zmudg/the_first_bitcoin_cash_coin_mixer_coinmixto_has/

Simcoin: https://simtalk.org:444/ | The Simplest Bitcoin Wallet: https://tsbw.io/ | Coinmix: https://coinmix.to | Tippr stats: https://tsbw.io/tippr/
--
About smaragda and his lies: https://medium.com/@nxtchg/about-smaragda-and-his-lies-c376e4694de9
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: