Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:45:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best trader for ETH ?  (Read 645 times)
prehisto (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:36:50 PM

Recently started trading ETH at Etoro and I am not impressed  with the options that Trader gives - the minimum and maximum loss and profit for trade is limited .
And as I was watching the market of Etherium , I realised that E toro always has lower price than other markets.
Also as I understand in the case of Etoro trader does not buy actual altcoins but something that Etoro supplies as some kind of cover for coins.

I am relatively new a this so I am asking for your opinion , is there better traders than Etoro and ideally which works with Ripple as well ?

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:22:36 AM

I think poloniex has the best price for eth.

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:00:18 AM

I myself prefer to trade bittrex and polo, but all go back to everybody likes to trade where.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:23:01 AM

Agreed with poloniex and bittrex, please note that trading is against USDT or BTC, not the USD.
However if you want to trade ETH against USD or other fiat currencies, you may want to consider coinbase.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

k@suy

Merit: 269

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:33:35 AM

Price of ETH is based on trading outcome of it. Its the market that dictates the price. Bittrex and Poloniex is good because it has many traders on it, transaction is fast together with market movement.
ruclassic

Activity: 96
Merit: 100

RUcoin - Revolution on Universe

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:48:54 AM

I prefer Poloniex. Volume for ETH trading in Poloniex is High. Polo has best price for ETH trading.

● Virtual Reality Industry                                             Get profit from 1st day of ICO.
VR in Psychotherapy | VR in the Military                        ANN Thread|Facebook|Twitter
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:06:05 AM

According to my experience bittrex is the best platform because it is very fare and honest and some where  poloniex and yobit create a problem in sending and receiving and take more time for coins transaction.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:15:44 AM

I prefer Poloniex. Volume for ETH trading in Poloniex is High. Polo has best price for ETH trading.

yes i think so, poloniex is good site trading for ETH, because the volume of transactions are high so the price movements are better and fluctuate, if we are good analytics when it's time to buy and when it's time to sell, we can get some profit  Grin
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:11:59 AM

I am always using bittrex for trading ether or other altcoin next option comes yobit which is also very good both having 100000 sathoshi while withdraw funds apart from that both are good . You can keep etherdelta one more option.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:03:55 PM

I am always using bittrex for trading ether or other altcoin next option comes yobit which is also very good both having 100000 sathoshi while withdraw funds apart from that both are good . You can keep etherdelta one more option.

Yes I agree if choosing bittrex as one of the good trading site ETH, but for yobit I think less, because at the time of doing withdraw at yobit no confirmation email, that has done withdraw. I think this is very risky and prone to conceding. In my opinion yobit is not a good alternative for trading ETH and also altcoin other
prehisto (OP)

Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:58:18 AM

Agreed with poloniex and bittrex, please note that trading is against USDT or BTC, not the USD.
However if you want to trade ETH against USD or other fiat currencies, you may want to consider coinbase.

Thanks for pointing out that the trading is against USD. Not sure if i want to trade against BTC, cant rap my mind around the concept right now, it could be more difficult to understand market fluctuations .
But as I understand in this case I can use USDT for starters.

Much appreciated all other answers, will check out the traders.  Smiley

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:51:59 PM

Thanks for pointing out that the trading is against USD. Not sure if i want to trade against BTC, cant rap my mind around the concept right now, it could be more difficult to understand market fluctuations .
But as I understand in this case I can use USDT for starters.

Much appreciated all other answers, will check out the traders.  Smiley
It would really depend on your preference on which pair you would decide to trade and as you said predicting a certain coin/currency would really be hard. if i were you just stick to your traditional ways of trading of a particular pair with eth.Usually traders do always choose eth/usd. I would recommend poloniex and bittrex.. i havent still heard about etoro.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
christianBALE1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

Recently started trading ETH at Etoro and I am not impressed  with the options that Trader gives - the minimum and maximum loss and profit for trade is limited .
And as I was watching the market of Etherium , I realised that E toro always has lower price than other markets.
Also as I understand in the case of Etoro trader does not buy actual altcoins but something that Etoro supplies as some kind of cover for coins.

I am relatively new a this so I am asking for your opinion , is there better traders than Etoro and ideally which works with Ripple as well ?

i would like to prefer bittrex. it is one of the greatest secure wallet so you have to invest in to this wallet and and keep hold your coins. in my personal compare to polonix wallet bittrex wallet is the safe and secure. so you have to invest in to this wallet.so once this wallet because already i'm using to bittrex wallet so you can also use this wallet for your coins security.up to now no one hacked to this wallet so you have to trade in to this wallet.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:55:12 PM

keep doing your research and determine which is the best for you, all of the exchange have an advantage over each other, poloniex and bitterex  are quit reliable,also the coin you want to trade also have and impact on the exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: