Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH  (Read 101024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:57:34 PM

The price of this coin has actually been pretty stable. It's probably a very bad choice to day trade.

I am in as a long term investor. The price will go up once the coin starts being used for it's intended utility, rather than just being bought and sold on exchanges.  I will probably increase my stake as this price, which is below what I got pre-ico coins for.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
theMiro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:05:18 PM

How come that the price stay so low? Enough volume in 24 hours

because.. whales with double accounts.

Hmmm, you think so? That would explain this...
care to elaborate?

I mean I haven't thought about this idea earlier (whales sell big amuonts to themself). That would explain why price is so low even if the 24h volume was sufficient for rise.
I'm optimistic about long-term prospects of ENJ just this current price was making my headache, but your version might explain the situation, so I asked do you really think so and thought that you may make some further comments, insights...

I think I elaborated clearly enough )

This is just dumb.

Can you elaborate? lol

▬▬▬▬▬  V I S O || MODERN CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENT SYSTEM  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █        Download WHITEPAPER     Download ONE PAGER        █ █
▬▬▬▬▬      Telegram    ●    Youtube    ●    Slack      ▬▬▬▬▬
WhyS

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:08:53 PM

Is it always the same?

The coin goes to the market and stays below ICO price?

No it's actually not super common until recently... and even now there are plenty of assets sitting at 2-5x of ICE.

or at least they're holding the ICO value

I would disagree here. Quite a lot of ICOs stay around ICO price or go below it. If you consider just the sheer mass of ICOs being presented to the market daily, how could it be otherwise?
Tempus Fugit

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:41:06 PM

I do not understand how the price can be so low, I bought it in the presale and the price is always two times lower. If someone has a good explanation...
filgaia

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:42:10 PM

i invested in this ICO, so far not profitable, but im a long time hodler and believe in this project
go enjin!!

Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:52:39 PM

i invested in this ICO, so far not profitable, but im a long time hodler and believe in this project
go enjin!!

well lets face it. Its all about adoption. Not about traders buying enjin creating a pump. It will just take time. Shillalert: Expectations of $0.20 are on the low end. Telegram is very active (developers as well).   They are going to use Bancor protocol to make purchasement easy.
kchulani

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:53:00 PM

The only thing really stopping me from getting this coin, is the coin supply, I honestly think this crypto has alot of potential in the gaming world. It already has well estbalished system within the space. Now the question like every crypto is adoption. I might consider getting this and keeping it long term.

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:27:57 PM

Is it always the same?

No it's actually not super common until recently... and even now there are plenty of assets sitting at 2-5x of ICE.

I don't mind if can get coins below ico price, i've made some spare btc by trading swings and now post ico investments seem like a good opportunity for 10x gains.
thekingz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:30:22 AM

ENJIN go for up the price
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:50:54 AM

Is it always the same?

I would disagree here. Quite a lot of ICOs stay around ICO price or go below it. If you consider just the sheer mass of ICOs being presented to the market daily, how could it be otherwise?

That's why I said until recently

For the longest time (and the main reason we're now hit with a monsoon of ICOs), ICO's were a sure-thing, where you could expect at least a 3x.

Enough of that got TONS of newbies into the market, which is why bitcoin is in a bubble and no one can find proper market value for ICO assets.

For the record though, a majority of the ICOs I've been in (TRST, Lunyr, ODN) are still at at least 2x, and Lunyr only dropped briefly and hasn't since gone back down to ICO price.

I've been messing with ICO's since the DAO, which was only the 2nd major one. This pattern of crappy ICO performance fiat-wise is a newer phenomenon, in what's still a new technology/market anyway. And many are saying it's due to everyone being bullish for BTC. But I've seen various patterns now each occurring for a few months give or take. It used to be everytime bitcoin was bullish alts were bearish then for like 2 months there EVERY TIME bitcoin got bullish every other asset it seemed was going green as the noobs scrambled to get into crypto.

It's nice for the long run of crypto, but I'm telling you now bitcoin is not worth $8,000.... no matter what anyone says about bitcoin being superior, at this point it's a first-to-market thing. Let the hip billionaires ruin bitcoin who cares but with all these ICO's now, only 1 or 2 from each category is going to make it. I'm hoping Enj is the token people think about when they think about cryptos merging with games, but it could end up being anyone. I mostly wish that teams would account for the pricing with regards to utility, so you don't end up sitting here with 2 cent coins you paid 7 cents for.

Long term though, the second that the coins are actually utilized in real world, the growth will be natural. I'd rather see ENJ go from 2 cents to 25 cents over 2 years than what's happened to bitcoin...and I held bitcoin until I couldn't stomach it. It's no longer a novel technology, it's a get rich quick scheme. ENJ could be a way for tons of people to get into crypto who would've otherwise never gave a crap about bitcoin.

Also, would users have to buy enj and then deposit to their server/admin and it's credited as their in game stuff, or is it developers who buy tons of coins and sell them as in game items to then buy more enj?

Last year how many of the world's elite were talking shit on BTC, and now they're advising 10-25% of ones portfolio...god it's sickening.

I'm not mad ENJ isn't at ICO price, I just don't understand fully how it happened, and I'm not fully buying the whale conspiracy. It's the same one that almost every thread starts talking about when prices are 'kept down' ...

Zechis966

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:01:05 AM

Is it always the same?

I don't mind if can get coins below ico price, i've made some spare btc by trading swings and now post ico investments seem like a good opportunity for 10x gains.

yeah like I said above there was a short trend where you couldn't lose with ICOs, now I'm seeing the same trend in a different form... You find the projects that are below ICO price, and also seem most likely to hit their goals (and they should obviously be legit goals) in the short term.

Anyone who bought into SONM at however many sats was 3 cents at the time could have sold for 6x not even a month later...

init4money

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:29:40 AM

Is it always the same?

I actually agree. From one point of view, I have some ENJ from ICO and I'm pretty calm about having some more at the cheaper price.

On the other hand, it is disappointing that ENJ is not showing its potential right after coming to the exchanges. Me, I expected it will hit like x2-x3 from the very beginning.

Anyway, it is a long term hodl for me.
Zechis966

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:57:15 AM

Is it always the same?

I actually agree. From one point of view, I have some ENJ from ICO and I'm pretty calm about having some more at the cheaper price.

On the other hand, it is disappointing that ENJ is not showing its potential right after coming to the exchanges. Me, I expected it will hit like x2-x3 from the very beginning.

Anyway, it is a long term hodl for me.

Me three. Especially with the low initial price and the existing potential customer base.

I bought 10x as many enj after it dropped but still... quite confusing when crap coins with only promises are at least returning now to ICO

WhyS

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:49:19 AM

Is it always the same?

For the longest time (and the main reason we're now hit with a monsoon of ICOs), ICO's were a sure-thing, where you could expect at least a 3x.

Enough of that got TONS of newbies into the market, which is why bitcoin is in a bubble and no one can find proper market value for ICO assets.

For the record though, a majority of the ICOs I've been in (TRST, Lunyr, ODN) are still at at least 2x, and Lunyr only dropped briefly and hasn't since gone back down to ICO price.

I've been messing with ICO's since the DAO, which was only the 2nd major one. This pattern of crappy ICO performance fiat-wise is a newer phenomenon, in what's still a new technology/market anyway. And many are saying it's due to everyone being bullish for BTC. But I've seen various patterns now each occurring for a few months give or take. It used to be everytime bitcoin was bullish alts were bearish then for like 2 months there EVERY TIME bitcoin got bullish every other asset it seemed was going green as the noobs scrambled to get into crypto.

It's nice for the long run of crypto, but I'm telling you now bitcoin is not worth $8,000.... no matter what anyone says about bitcoin being superior, at this point it's a first-to-market thing. Let the hip billionaires ruin bitcoin who cares but with all these ICO's now, only 1 or 2 from each category is going to make it. I'm hoping Enj is the token people think about when they think about cryptos merging with games, but it could end up being anyone. I mostly wish that teams would account for the pricing with regards to utility, so you don't end up sitting here with 2 cent coins you paid 7 cents for.

Long term though, the second that the coins are actually utilized in real world, the growth will be natural. I'd rather see ENJ go from 2 cents to 25 cents over 2 years than what's happened to bitcoin...and I held bitcoin until I couldn't stomach it. It's no longer a novel technology, it's a get rich quick scheme. ENJ could be a way for tons of people to get into crypto who would've otherwise never gave a crap about bitcoin.

Also, would users have to buy enj and then deposit to their server/admin and it's credited as their in game stuff, or is it developers who buy tons of coins and sell them as in game items to then buy more enj?

Last year how many of the world's elite were talking shit on BTC, and now they're advising 10-25% of ones portfolio...god it's sickening.

I'm not mad ENJ isn't at ICO price, I just don't understand fully how it happened, and I'm not fully buying the whale conspiracy. It's the same one that almost every thread starts talking about when prices are 'kept down' ...

I didn't attack to attack you. You are making valid points no doubt! "Recently" is just a term subject to interpretation. The automatic 10x ICO ship has been sinking for a while. And it was clear that was going to happen at some point in time given the insane amount of excess money having been poured into completely worthless ICOs. It will still go on, but on a smaller scale. The small scale is going to be carried on by the newbies and that is an extremely bad development for crypto in general. It's just how it is. It'll take humanity an eternity to learn from its own mistakes Wink Try to understand that sentence and you know that ICOs will always be profitable under certain circumstances even though they might not deliver on their promises.
Engin coin did start out as a pretty fair coin so I have sone hope. But there were also events which are just very similar to all those average stuff.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:19:44 AM

for now the price from enj is very bad, I do not see a good development of this coin. I hope that in the future the price will come back in accordance with the price of ico or more. I will wait at that moment

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:40:52 AM

Is it always the same?

People were investing icos, getting quick flips with 2-3x profit, investing those money to icos getting 2-3x profit, investing them to icos... What could go wrong? Are you seriously asking this? It wasn't a sure thing to start with.
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:31:17 PM

I have a question for the Enjin Team.

It is often promoted that you have many followers/fans over 1m+ people.

Where can I see the statistics for this please.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:01:56 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 03:22:05 PM by Bonanzacoin

I bought 18k more around the 290 on average. It only has to go to ico price to gain me a nice profit. I certainly see this happen. Could be wrong ofcourse. But im taking that gamble.

go to binance and look at the volume...

yet the price went down and is now sitting around 250 with a 4M buy order.
spunkybd

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:42:28 PM

Enjin finally added to CoinCap!

http://www.coincap.io/ENJ
Zechis966

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:55:44 PM

I bought 18k more around the 290 on average. It only has to go to ico price to gain me a nice profit. I certainly see this happen. Could be wrong ofcourse. But im taking that gamble.

go to binance and look at the volume...

yet the price went down and is now sitting around 250 with a 4M buy order.

check it out though, if it's as simple as a whale, why aren't they pumping it regularly and making INSANE profit?...and rinse/repeat. why would they just keep it down to amass more? When they could be compounding it over and over as whales have done plenty of times with PnDs.

I'm not saying whales have nothing to do with it but I hardly think it explains everything. Why didn't it return fairly quickly after the shake down that typically happens with the pumpier coins?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: