Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:58:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH  (Read 101024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
Maximb

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:58:29 AM

What happens to the remaining coins if not enough ETH is raised  to buy the 40% of the i billion tokens?

Any unsold tokens in the Pre-Sale will go into the Public Sale. All unsold tokens from the Public Sale will stay on the Enjin Coin Platform held by the Company and will only be sold at a minimum of USD $0.15 (15 Cents) (5 times the value of the Pre-Sale cost).

SMH. Guys, seriously, do you even have a lawyer engaged for this process? You absolutely CANNOT make these kinds of statements!

You could say these tokens will be burned, you can say they would not be sold within a particular timeframe, or that they will not be sold for less than the ICO price, but you can't say they will be sold for a declared value in excess of the ICO price. That renders the process a sale of a financial instrument and contravenes the securities laws of most jurisdictions in the world by way of asserting that there will be a future profitable value to them.

You risk potentially serious consequences in being so careless with how you're handling such matters. Get a lawyer to explain all this to you!

Yes, we had 2 separate legal firms with multiple lawyers engaged in this process. I'll contact our current legal firm and check with them tomorrow. I understand your point regarding that, so we'll state they will not be sold for less than the ICO price and have them locked for at least 6 months.

CEO - Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WitekRadomski

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:00:04 PM

I was interviewed by Boxmining about Enjin Coin!

"Popular Cryptocurrency Youtuber and experienced Game Developer Boxmining sits down with Witek Radomski, CTO of Enjin to pick his brains about crypto in gaming. Enjin Coin will allow server owners and game developers to easily issue blockchain backed game items, creating an ecosystem for gaming items that go beyond a single server and even individual games. As excited as Boxmining was, he had some pressing questions about how the system would work and the incentives for game developers. He got the chance to ask Witek these hard questions!"

Watch the interview here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guFpRhoh-rg

CTO, Enjin Coin - Smart cryptocurrency for gaming!
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:19:01 AM

Quite a few gaming currencies have popped up recently if I recall correctly. What is the potential main advantage of your project over others?

There are a number of big things that give Enjin Coin a huge edge compared to the others in the space.

Enjin already has a thriving community network of 18 millions gamers and sees ~60 million global views per month, which will naturally speed ENJ adoption. Thousands of Minecraft servers use our Minecraft plugin and store module for selling virtual items daily, and tens of thousands of active gaming communities across 100’s of games use our cms, points systems, donations, ranks, and are hungry for a real value based connection between their in-game items and communities.

For game developers:

We're developing a cross-platform suite of software around Enjin Coin that make it easy for game developers to add blockchain to their games. Adding proper virtual items trading to a game takes more work than most game developers are willing to invest, so having a ready-to-go item platform will make it very appealing. Depending on the scale and complexity of the game, the developer may choose to use the game SDK, or simply use the Platform API for a simpler way to manage items and transactions. The API will not be centralized but hosted by multiple parties, so gamers can choose which platforms they trust.

We're focusing on ease of use for end users. We want to bring blockchain mainstream by making it extremely simple to use the wallet, allowing in-game purchases, trading and interaction while putting all the complexity into the background. The Smart Wallet will be the key to smooth adoption in gaming.

Our smart contracts are designed around the features gamers need. The Escrow smart contract will allow for safe transactions of game items between players with a simple user-interface. The subscription system will allow for true Paypal-like subscriptions with cryptocurrency. The payment gateway will allow for any group to setup multiple payees, enforced by the smart contract, which prevents leadership conflicts or takeovers.

All these and many other features, together, create a total solution for virtual items and virtual currency, that as a whole cannot be matched by any other solution in the space.

I very much appreciate this detailed response. Thanks a lot. It really sounds interesting what you guys have in mind.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:14:27 PM

This concept sounds promising and interesting but maybe I missed one point...

Who are those 18 million gamers you are talking about?
Are those simply the registered users in your communities or are those users of the games you are already partnered with?

Besides that I like the idea of being able to trade items without much effort between different games  Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
WitekRadomski

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:59:37 PM

Are those simply the registered users in your communities or are those users of the games you are already partnered with?

Besides that I like the idea of being able to trade items without much effort between different games  Smiley

Hi B4RF,

That's the number of users registered on the Enjin platform, across all communities. It's now 18,747,174 users.

I'm also very excited about cross-server or cross-game uses of certain Enjin Coin items, I hope we'll see that happen Smiley

richpress

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:38:07 PM

Besides that I like the idea of being able to trade items without much effort between different games  Smiley

Hi B4RF,

That's the number of users registered on the Enjin platform, across all communities. It's now 18,747,174 users.

I'm also very excited about cross-server or cross-game uses of certain Enjin Coin items, I hope we'll see that happen Smiley
I have just contributed to the ICO, i love the concept and as a gamer myself i know the esports and gaming market is huge and very promising.
Is there any chance you guys intend to use ENJ tokens for games cosmetics (cs:go or dota 2 skins and items for example) ?
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:34:25 AM

Hi B4RF,

So Enjin is an already existing platform but you are not directly associated with it, right? But you are looking to integrate with it via crypto currency?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:25:44 AM

ENJIN crowd selling starts very soon. But I have a question about the storage of ENJIN tokens after buying. Which wallet will support this tokens? I have herd that My Ethr wallets suits for almost all new project, but in any case I would like to be sure. Thank you!
fathamburger

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:32:32 PM

For the wallets

MyEtherWallet
MetaMask
Mist
Parity
imToken

Source - https://medium.com/@coinfork/enjin-coin-pre-sale-how-to-participate-early-3c79fe2f4cfe . The presale announcement itself Smiley
WitekRadomski

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 10:31:31 PM

So Enjin is an already existing platform but you are not directly associated with it, right? But you are looking to integrate with it via crypto currency?

The team behind Enjin Coin is the same team that created Enjin over the last 9 years. We've also brought on a fantastic team of advisors for Enjin Coin.
We are planning to expand so we can dedicate more minds to the development of Enjin Coin while also continuing to improve the original Enjin platform.

August1

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:54:07 PM

Nice to see this is already an existing platform with loads of users! Interesting
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:19:36 AM

I only see your Avatar Campaign. Do you have a bounty for translations?
If you are interested in me doing the German translation, let me know! I am a native German speaker and can provide some of my previous work for you to verify.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:07:45 PM

Hi, Now this seems like the official Blockchain gaming token! Lets see what it holds in store! Good Luck Team!!!

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:05:39 PM

I just bought some enjincoin from the presale.
I used myetherwallet for sending the ether, so my question is, how do i add enjincoin as a custom token on myetherwallet so i would be able to use it?
I do not see anything yet at least on my wallet.
Thank you for reading my reply before hand Smiley

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Mecharelaxo

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:13:44 PM

A very promising project. How will you be different/better than for example Dmarket and other competitors? Obviously you have a better starting point with your established platform.
I read here that there is a minimum investment in the pre-sale, but it doesn't say so on the crowdsale website. In fact I have invested 0.2 eth.
In general I think this concept has huge potential.
WitekRadomski

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:21:35 AM

I just bought some enjincoin from the presale.
I used myetherwallet for sending the ether, so my question is, how do i add enjincoin as a custom token on myetherwallet so i would be able to use it?
I do not see anything yet at least on my wallet.
Thank you for reading my reply before hand Smiley

Hi onnz423,

Thanks for contributing! Pre-sale Enjin Coins will be distributed between October 1 - 3, just before the public crowdsale begins. At that time we'll be posting instructions on how to use it in various wallets, including adding ENJ as a custom token in MyEtherWallet.

A very promising project. How will you be different/better than for example Dmarket and other competitors? Obviously you have a better starting point with your established platform.
I read here that there is a minimum investment in the pre-sale, but it doesn't say so on the crowdsale website. In fact I have invested 0.2 eth.
In general I think this concept has huge potential.

Our goal is to create a full solution for in-game items and payments, with a smart wallet, SDKs, game engine integrations, and existing community/cms/social integration. We're also trying to make it all very easy to use in-game and on websites, in a form gamers understand. I don't believe any other project is trying to tackle this in the same depth as we are with Enjin Coin.

The pre-sale bonuses start at 5% for a minimum $1,000 contribution, but contributions under this amount will still receive ENJ.

UGC

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:17:32 PM

Why aren't you offering any Social Bounties to increase online visibility for ENJ
Dog2puppy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:20:43 PM

So many game-based project running an ICO nowadays. A question, is there game developer who has planned to adopt EnjinCoin or you will establish your own game?

Our team will focus on partnerships with game developers in the coming months, and release SDKs on multiple platforms to make integration with games simple.

At the start we are releasing two plugins for very popular games with virtual item economies:

- A plugin for Minecraft (for all 3 platforms: Spigot, Sponge, Forge). We are the largest website platform for Minecraft servers and thousands of servers use our existing plugin for virtual item sales daily.
- A plugin for Unturned (Rocketmod). This is a rising, popular game and people are already making Enjin shop plugins for it. We are in touch with the developers of Rocketmod and we're very excited to develop Enjin Coin integration. This will also work with 2+ upcoming games that Rocketmod plans to support.

The Enjin platform currently processes over $1 million in virtual item sales per month across all games and communities. Integrating with the above 2 games will bring instant adoption to the currency among thousands of active servers. We also host over 250k communities playing hundreds of games, and they could start using Enjin Coin functionality on their websites.

Our strategy of beginning with game plugins means we can integrate with some very popular mainstream games out the door, and meanwhile pursue further partnerships.

We're also considering a new type of decentralized DKP system that can support the following games: World of Warcraft, Aion, Age of Conan, Everquest 1+2, EVE Online, Final Fantasy XIV, Guild Wars 2, LOTRO, Rift, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and Tera. We're still in the concept/planning stages for this, but it would use the Enjin Coin features and tie into Enjin's DKP module which could be updated for Enjin Coin and potentially open-sourced in the future.

What proof is there that Enjin itself actually supports this coin and you are not using their name?

The official website www.enjin.com features Enjin Coin. I'll also be linking to this thread in my articles.

With you making a plugin for Minecraft: Java Edition, you could also make plugins for server softwares on Minecraft. For a plugin for PocketMine/PMMP and all spoons of it, I am part of a plugin development team called BoxOfDevs. PM me if your interested.
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:16:54 PM

I love the way this coin is represented. I wish they had a social bounty. But other than that the crypto has solid team and looking to read up on it more. The gaming industry is massive.

WitekRadomski

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:40:24 AM

With you making a plugin for Minecraft: Java Edition, you could also make plugins for server softwares on Minecraft. For a plugin for PocketMine/PMMP and all spoons of it, I am part of a plugin development team called BoxOfDevs. PM me if your interested.

Hi Dog2puppy,

PocketMine could be very interesting, I agree. We'll keep BoxOfDevs in mind and we might get in touch with you about that. Thanks for the suggestion!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: