Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:33:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH  (Read 101026 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

No official partnership news from Unity.

I posted in Unity forums a question on Enjin/Unity partnership and my post got removed because they do not accept speculations in their forums...
I really want some answers from Enjin but it looks like I am not gonna get any.
Well i don't know about the unity forum but you can make questions about it direct on the official channel on telegram @enjin_coin you can join in there, it will helps you to getting more information about it, the administrator and other community of enjin coin will helps you.
radkal

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

[/quote]
Well i don't know about the unity forum but you can make questions about it direct on the official channel on telegram @enjin_coin you can join in there, it will helps you to getting more information about it, the administrator and other community of enjin coin will helps you.
[/quote]

As you can read in my previous post, I got banned from the enjin telegram channel for asking some info on that.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

As far as I understand Enjin becomes a Unity Asset Store partner which to be honest doesn't seem to be that big of a deal. It just means Enjin puts some assets in their store. But it's nice they'll probably get a spot on the partners page, next to Microsoft, Vuforia and Samsung.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
radkal

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:27:26 PM

As far as I understand Enjin becomes a Unity Asset Store partner which to be honest doesn't seem to be that big of a deal. It just means Enjin puts some assets in their store. But it's nice they'll probably get a spot on the partners page, next to Microsoft, Vuforia and Samsung.

What bugs me the most is the fact that Unity has not released any info concerning this partnership.
And staff at Unity have not heard about this news as my post on their forum has been considered as speculation and removed by Unity staff.
On top of that, I get banned from the Enjin telegram channel for asking questions on this subject.

Let's hope that some clarity comes along.

kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

That what I find interesting some of the cryptocurrencies declare partnerships only to find out that the other end of the partnership has nothing to do with them. But I dont think it's the case with Enjincoin, must be just a delay in teh announcement or something.

yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

Enjin Android and iOS wallet is a huge hit, over 125K active users (growing super fast) and the highest rated cryptowallet on mobile (and more secure!). the next feature update:

- Create and manage multiple wallets
- Import Keystore/Private Keys for ETH/BTC/LTC (MEW)
- Global coin performance graph
- Per Coin price history and graphs
- Segwit support for BTC and LTC
- Quick send/receive slider
- More Coins Support
- All powered by EnjinX

If you love the wallet, please rate and leave a review for
Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enjin.mobile.wallet&hl=en_GB

iOS:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/enjin-cryptocurrency-wallet/id1349078375?mt=8
I have been in ENJ when it was in presale ICO and everything well done, it is good

Android app is very good and complete.
I can easily run it.
Everyone will be happy with this app.
This is a cool breakthrough for ENJIN.  Cheesy
Yes you are right, it is the most secure wallet and the most important is enjin coin team is great, in aspects of fundamental enjin coin, ENJ is very strong, they always made updating about the projects in wallet and any other related with the ENJ. It is good for long time investment and short time investment in digital currencies, let's wait another surprise of ENJ's developers of team for the community of ENJ.

Hello sir.
What is the price of ICO ENJIN Huh
Before investing more I want to know the price of its ICO.
thank you
gribble

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:45:41 PM

Enjin Android and iOS wallet is a huge hit, over 125K active users (growing super fast) and the highest rated cryptowallet on mobile (and more secure!). the next feature update:

- Create and manage multiple wallets
- Import Keystore/Private Keys for ETH/BTC/LTC (MEW)
- Global coin performance graph
- Per Coin price history and graphs
- Segwit support for BTC and LTC
- Quick send/receive slider
- More Coins Support
- All powered by EnjinX

If you love the wallet, please rate and leave a review for
Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enjin.mobile.wallet&hl=en_GB

iOS:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/enjin-cryptocurrency-wallet/id1349078375?mt=8
I have been in ENJ when it was in presale ICO and everything well done, it is good

Android app is very good and complete.
I can easily run it.
Everyone will be happy with this app.
This is a cool breakthrough for ENJIN.  Cheesy
Yes you are right, it is the most secure wallet and the most important is enjin coin team is great, in aspects of fundamental enjin coin, ENJ is very strong, they always made updating about the projects in wallet and any other related with the ENJ. It is good for long time investment and short time investment in digital currencies, let's wait another surprise of ENJ's developers of team for the community of ENJ.

Hello sir.
What is the price of ICO ENJIN Huh
Before investing more I want to know the price of its ICO.
thank you
While enjin coin on presale of ICO the values was $0.04/ENJ and when it was public sale its price was $ 0.05/ENJ in first week, then it was $ 0.08/ENJ until the end of ICO, the total supply of ENJ was one billions, i don't know what is your method of analysis about enjin coin but in my personal opinions the price of ENJ today is about $0.10/ENJ, it is cheap and the highest value of ENJ was around $0.45/ ENJ.
radkal

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:31:17 PM

That what I find interesting some of the cryptocurrencies declare partnerships only to find out that the other end of the partnership has nothing to do with them. But I dont think it's the case with Enjincoin, must be just a delay in teh announcement or something.

I hope you are right!  I am still waiting for some answers.
Looks like Enjin staff are on a long Easter vacation. They cant forget that money never sleeps!
gribble

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:33:44 AM

I hope you are right!  I am still waiting for some answers.
Looks like Enjin staff are on a long Easter vacation. They cant forget that money never sleeps!
Relax my friend due to however the some of developers team is still working on the project, the results of it is
Q3 for Efinity release. See their roadmap: https://enjincoin.io/#section-roadmap

https://blog.enjincoin.io/enjin-coin-announcing-efinity-and-our-new-updated-roadmap-c7616cc7ab79

Efinity is their scalibility solution for Enjin Coin. It acts like a side chain while also providing the ability to introduce new concepts and functionality that can be used by developers.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

Unity and Enjin — Introducing Game Developers to Blockchain at Unite Events in 6 Countries
Enjin Coin will have a massive presence at Unity “Unite” events in USA, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and China.
https://blog.enjincoin.io/unity-and-enjin-introducing-game-developers-to-blockchain-at-unite-events-in-6-countries-8c2484de4217
WitekRadomski

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

Hey everyone, apologies for the late response! Our team has been hard at work preparing our Unity SDK for certification and release. Here's an official tweet from unity:

https://twitter.com/assetstore/status/979048135082332161

Marketing of this will increase on their end when we approach the official Unity Asset Store release date.

Meanwhile, please check our latest Development Report with all the roadmap goals we've completed!
https://blog.enjincoin.io/enjin-coin-development-report-q1-2018-113d83433391

CTO, Enjin Coin - Smart cryptocurrency for gaming!
zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

I wanted to find out if anyone else here thinks the withdrawal fee is ridiculous on binance!!!! Huh Huh Huh
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:41:21 PM

I wanted to find out if anyone else here thinks the withdrawal fee is ridiculous on binance!!!! Huh Huh Huh
Yes, and not only on binance
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

is that bad for you? for me it is very good as I often make deposits and withdrawals! that's fine.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:54:42 PM

Hey everyone, apologies for the late response! Our team has been hard at work preparing our Unity SDK for certification and release. Here's an official tweet from unity:

https://twitter.com/assetstore/status/979048135082332161

Marketing of this will increase on their end when we approach the official Unity Asset Store release date.

Meanwhile, please check our latest Development Report with all the roadmap goals we've completed!
https://blog.enjincoin.io/enjin-coin-development-report-q1-2018-113d83433391

Excellent job dev team, first of all thank you for updating us..  And am sure many are also happy to know that the dev team work hard and resulted to a positive feedback, they able to hit practically every goal on their Q1 roadmap mainly the Enjin Wallet in IOS receives a start rating of 4.5 in the app store.  Hopefully roadmap goal Q2 will be in positive and smooth track flow to achieve it.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

Does anyone want to take a guess which exchange Enjin will get listed on come Monday? My guess is Bittrex Smiley
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

Does anyone want to take a guess which exchange Enjin will get listed on come Monday? My guess is Bittrex Smiley
Still there is not updating about the new market, just an updating they've written a two part series on ENJ-powered monetisation models. From an investors perspective, I think you might find IAOs kinda... Nifty. So, if you'd like to know how will game developers monetise their games with ENJ, and what future trading opportunities you'll have to play around with - check the articles out: https://enj.li/monetisation1 https://enj.li/monetisation2
zihadhayder

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:55:04 AM

today i know about this coin,i want to buy.
zihadhayder

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

If there is vitality it will be a success.
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

If you are into gaming, this is the one coin to be in, Out of all the gaming crypto's I have seen this one really has a promising team and has ben proactive in their development. Can't wait to see what they have planned next.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: