Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QWT] CoinQwest ★ POW Start your mining ASAP  (Read 8531 times)
bet101 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:16:53 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 08:49:08 AM by bet101

Gold standard is an interesting concept - nice idea that you use pool fees to buy more gold.

The official "CoinQwest Official Mining Pool" seems like it's been at 12 total blocks for a while, despite the 79 MH rate of the whole pool.  Why is it taking so long to find a block, when its such a young coin?

Thank you,

there are a total of 21,500,000 coins available that's the reason why.
Stopscampls

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:31:39 AM

Gold standard is an interesting concept - nice idea that you use pool fees to buy more gold.

The official "CoinQwest Official Mining Pool" seems like it's been at 12 total blocks for a while, despite the 79 MH rate of the whole pool.  Why is it taking so long to find a block, when its such a young coin?

Thank you,

there are a total of 21,500,000 coins available that's the reason why, today alone a total of 379,296 coins have been mined in a few hours only, if you could mine the totality in 20 day it would not make sense, the real value will come from the difficulty and from the time we have to prepare to be able to get the gold necessary to back the coin.

what 379,296 coins? to a block reward of 50 coins that means 7585 blocks but when i start mining it's say's block 129 what i'm miss understand?  Grin Grin
bet101 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:40:17 AM

Thank you,

there are a total of 21,500,000 coins available that's the reason why, today alone a total of 379,296 coins have been mined in a few hours only, if you could mine the totality in 20 day it would not make sense, the real value will come from the difficulty and from the time we have to prepare to be able to get the gold necessary to back the coin.

what 379,296 coins? to a block reward of 50 coins that means 7585 blocks but when i start mining it's say's block 129 what i'm miss understand?  Grin Grin

if you check the Pool mining thats what has been mined today www.coinqwest.net
bet101 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:44:25 AM

Thank you,

yea let me check something there maybe something going on Smiley
Stopscampls

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:46:25 AM

Thank you,

if you check the Pool mining thats what has been mined today www.coinqwest.net

this pool say 14 blocks found, the other pool say 22 blocks found  Huh Huh
bet101 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

Give me a while i am going to investigate!!!   Tongue
Reaper301

Activity: 151

♞MustangCoin♞

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 11:18:11 AM

Would you mind listing your 2nd pool in YOUR MAIN ANNOUNCMENT

eduarz

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:36:11 PM

I already have the wallet synchronized as I can start mining? Example please

Yes you can start mining already! Do you face any difficulties?

I can not connect, can give me an example of bat command. ?
gargouri20011

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:55:56 PM

This is a great coin  Cheesy but hard to mine
eduarz

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:34:24 PM

This is a great coin  Cheesy but hard to mine

I could not mine this coin, please dev help.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:07:07 PM

It's because whoever set the pool up didn't input the right address to connect to.. As I said on the first page. I even told O.P. how to fix it. You actually use: cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://46.105.28.146:3008 -O walletaddress:anything -w 256 -I 10 --thread-concurrency 8192  or something similar. The reason there's not being any blocks is because it's a walletbuilders coin.. They all do this. The difficulty retarget isn't set right and it climbs too high too quick for anyone to find a block. That's why it takes so long to find a block on such a small coin.
gargouri20011

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:39:28 PM

already 0.8 btc on trade , great work dev , price is rising fast
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:46:14 PM

if you create new altcoin use walletbuilders i think is very dificult people can buy youre coin
and imposible can added to major exchanger

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Almeida

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:33:31 PM

So I followed all the instructions here:

Code:
Open your wallet, and make sure you are connected to another wallet.
You are connected if you see the icon Wallet Connections in the lower right corner of your wallet.

The message "No block source available" will disappear once you mine your first block.

Close your wallet and create the file Yourcoin.conf in the folder "%APPDATA%\coinqwest\". (replace "coinqwest" with the name of your coin)

Paste the following text into yourcoin.conf and save the file.

rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=a1dbf6d85d817653a222bd23c
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=19604
listen=1
server=1
addnode=node.walletbuilders.com
Download the latest version of cpuminer from here and extract the zip file.

Create a .bat file named mine.bat and paste the following text into mine.bat.

minerd --url=http://127.0.0.1:19604 --userpass=rpc_user:a1dbf6d85d817653a222bd23c
Save the file inside the extracted cpuminer folder.

Open your wallet and execute mine.bat to start mining your first coins.

Some weird things:

""Close your wallet and create the file Yourcoin.conf in the folder "%APPDATA%\coinqwest\". (replace "coinqwest" with the name of your coin)""

What? I just left coinqwest, isn't it the name of the coin?

I created the .bat file and followed the exact instructions in the exact order. There are only 200 smth blocks plus 8 active connections, and I cannot mine anything at all. Minerd said at the beginning "no payout address provided, switching to getwork". I assume this should work for solo mining with your wallet open and that minerd gets your node/address, etc. Is this even working?
RonaldMcDongle

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:18:45 PM

already 0.8 btc on trade , great work dev , price is rising fast

You mean tradesatoshi? I don't see it there
bet101 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:20:06 PM

CoinQwest is a coin that is born out of the idea to have something that still holds value against a standard commodity (Gold).

We will introduce a way of gold backing for the Qcoin starting 2018, we have 5,000,000 QCoins that will be sold to investors, with the money collected we will start buying gold, at this stage we already hold 300 grams of gold. The project will be developed slowly but with strong business plans behind it.

With CoinQwest a lot of possibilities will be provided for businesses, traders, private persons and social projects as the technology, services and apps are freely usable by everybody on this World.

The decentralized blockchain of CoinQwest offers ample opportunities of application. The network uses the hybrid and economic confirmation algorithm "Scrypt" offering both advantages of POW (Proof of Work)
and POS (Proof of Stake), which constitutes an energy saving network-confirmation and mining possibility for everybody in the world. POS can be mined on any type of computer (PC, Mac and Linux) by anyone
without needing to provide expensive hardware and it offers a yearly mining-interest of 8%!

The already existing infrastructure consists of any type of wallets, block-explorers, gaming apps and in the near future also payment solutions enabling CoinQwest to be used as means of financial transactions
by businesses and private persons.

CoinQwest will also be submitted to every exchange and every possible Crypto-service in the world to ensure sustainable and stable supply for existing and new users.

CoinQwest will add a great value to the International Market and Crypto-Community. It will be one of the first and biggest gold coin-concepts.

CoinQwest is a new Altcoin, everyone has a chance to Get some good mining in
POW BLOCKS now

DETAILS AND STEPS FOR MINER AND WALLET Configuration

http://coinqwest.com/cqs/STEPS FOR WALLET AND CPMINER.txt

DOWNLOAD MINER:

Basic VISION (roadmap)

Window, Linux, Mac, Paper, Android, Online POS & Web wallet Not-Completed!
Block Explorers (up to Three Explorers) Not-Completed!
Exchanges (Minimum 10 Exchanges) Not-Completed!
Gambling sites (sports, events) Not-Completed!
Online Shopping Stores Not-Completed!

We will Pay 1500 QCoins for a Mac Wallter, 1500 QCoins for Android Wallet, 2500 QCoins for a Paper Wallet, Online webwallet 2500 QCoins. Please PM
Block Explorers:We will Pay 1500 QCoins for 1 Block Explorer. Please PM Us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POOL -  Fee is set to 2% Will be re invested in buying Gold

www.coinqwest.net or IP: 46.105.28.146  FOR POOL MINING  "stratum+tcp://46.105.28.146:3008"

We use: stratum+tcp://46.105.28.146:3008

It's running on UNOMP with PROP payout.
Connection info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QWallets

WINDOWS WALLET

LINUX WALLET

COIN DETAILS:

Algorithm   Scrypt
Type   PoW
Coin name   CoinQwest
Coin abbreviation   QWT
Address letter   Q
RPC port   19604
P2P port   19603
Block reward   50 coins
Block halving   210000 blocks
Total coin supply   26250000 coins
Coinbase maturity   20 blocks
Target spacing   5 minutes
Target timespan   10 minutes
Transaction confirmations   6 blocks

Mining Pools  ------- 500 QWT( Two Mining Pool Required ) 1 Already Completed!

Translation -------  500QWT(50% now, 50% after one month = translation must be updated!) Completed!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Spamming and bad comments is not Allowed in This ANN if you do not like our coin than don't focus on it and stay away from this ANN

bet101 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:55:57 PM

We have an error with the POOL Mining Website, we are working on it now!!!!
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:59:41 PM

I will stop my mining now, for half an hour I got nothing,  just make it better dev
Almeida

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:03:18 AM

I will stop my mining now, for half an hour I got nothing,  just make it better dev

Same here, got nothing either solo mining or using the pool.
bet101 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:31:00 AM

Same here, got nothing either solo mining or using the pool.

Hi Almeida,

Did you manage to mine anything?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: