Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign as my job?  (Read 4473 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:23:05 PM

15-year olds should concentrate on their studies rather than bothering about earning money. BTW, along with the studies, if you can do 1-2 hours a day of part-time job, then there is nothing wrong in that. And signature campaigns are very suitable for such purposes.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:37:35 PM

Hey, I am 15 year old and wondering if i can have signature campaign as job, imo yes, because i completed 2 signature campaigns (mobilego and zrcoin) and i got 808 mobilegocoins which is worth about 800 euros, and 54 zrcoins which was worth about 50 euro. What do you think?

Sorry if my english is bad, It is not my language. Sometimes I might mean things other than I wrote

Edit 1: I mean this as a job till I am older and have a full time job, if I have a fulltime job, I will keep this as a side job (if it is still possible)

When I read that you are only 15 years old but making your own money from taking online job such as signature campaign I felt happy. I know that in this new generation all teenagers nowadays spend most of their time in social medias and nonsense stuffs. Sometimes they even use it to cause pain to others. So back to the topic, I know how it felt when it is your first time to earn from campaigns and maybe you think that it is a good source of income. It really is. But honey I suggest that you take your studies seriously. Go to college and then later on get a stable job. Bitcoin is good but I don't think you should consider it as a long time job. Considering it a sideline job is good. You are on the right path and I see that you are responsible at a young age. Good luck!

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:41:34 PM

I am not envy on your achievements having acquired those coins is really big in amount.  I am doing signature campaign as sideline job because my job cannot give me enough money so I need to find a way to sustain my wants.  It os a good practice that at your young age you were able to find ways to be independent in terms of your finances.  I was like in the middle of my life and until I knew bitcoin then it is the time that I value the money I am earning.
TechnoMusic

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:45:37 PM

Signature campaign is only  extra income and they cant be your job because you cant get enought money for everything what you need.Trading can change your job because when you have enought bankroll and if you have got trading skills you can make a really big money.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:51:14 PM

If it is not going to effect your school, there is nothing wrong with a 15 years old making some money, especially in crytocurrency world with signature campaigns. Firstly, you need to understand that signature campaign income is very unstable and sometimes based on luck. It seems like you already experienced that on your first two jobs. Sometimes you get surprised how little your reward coins worth in spite of spending a lot of time and energy. Or you might get lucky to be paid high value coins without doing so much work. Neverthless, it helps to develope your skills and understanding in crytocoins world. If you need a job to make some money as a student, signature campaigns are a good opportunity.

uchiha_2

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:09:53 PM

Good. Siganture campaign is only a side job. You are still young .. there are many things you can do for your future. Maybe for now you can get money from signature campaign. But later I expect you to have a regular job and have a lot of income.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:23:51 PM

Hey, I am 15 year old and wondering if i can have signature campaign as job, imo yes, because i completed 2 signature campaigns (mobilego and zrcoin) and i got 808 mobilegocoins which is worth about 800 euros, and 54 zrcoins which was worth about 50 euro. What do you think?

Sorry if my english is bad, It is not my language. Sometimes I might mean things other than I wrote

Edit 1: I mean this as a job till I am older and have a full time job, if I have a fulltime job, I will keep this as a side job (if it is still possible)

Sure it can be your job but use it only as a sideline, and not as a main job. You are only 15 years old, education is far more superior in the world compared to money in any means. You can always attend school while also doing your obligations in your campaign signature at the same time. I really do suggest that you must never neglect your education since that is something that people cannot take away from you. Also, it will benefit you in the long run with the knowledge that you will get.

[EDIT] That's what most people do here in fact, using campaign signature as a sideline for extra income. Go for it dude, you have a long future ahead of you.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:24:53 PM

Good. Siganture campaign is only a side job. You are still young .. there are many things you can do for your future. Maybe for now you can get money from signature campaign. But later I expect you to have a regular job and have a lot of income.

Ya you must use bitcoin as side business or side job. You should have real job for stable income. You have lot of time to set your life with good job and make as main source of income. Because we will have lot of commitment in life. For example food and shelter.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:27:25 PM

Signature campaign is only  extra income and they cant be your job because you cant get enought money for everything what you need.Trading can change your job because when you have enought bankroll and if you have got trading skills you can make a really big money.
Why not enough? I working all time with signature campaign from 2016 until today. Although in first time very difficult and really not enough money for my life, but after a half year when my account up rank Full Member, I can earning good income every month for helps my family, not only my life!
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:39:39 PM

Consider not just signature but any other campaign like most popular here is social media. With them some can focus to be their main job. But most of us here do this to collect some coin and "stash" them for price that will be good for us all. Only when you all this combined think that then and only then you can say that signature is your job. Think that only one campaign have this ability think is coinroll if i think right, they have post per 25 cent plus bonus every day 0.0005 cent per all post you maid all the time on forum and some member there use this for advantage of this campaign.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:40:52 PM

The work of collecting signatures can help you earn only to the extent so as not to starve to death. It can't replace a real job. If you're only 15 years old then I recommend that you concentrate on studying. It will bring you much more income in the future.
yes the real job is always a real job you cannot replace it with any coin or any other currency like you are talking, the price of the bitcoin is high and a lot of people are using bitcoin and signature campaign as a job to collect good money through the would like to suggest you to keep your job on with signature campaign 
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:23:56 PM

Signature campaign cannot replace the income of a real job, at least in Western EU countries where minimum wage is about 1200-1500 Euros. However when you are a student and young, you can keep having this as a side job, which is very good to have in the sense that it lets you earn a bit of bitcoin or altcoin for doing what you already do, posting in the forum. Never rely on signature campaign as your main job as you never know for how long a signature campaign will run.
Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:47:00 PM

Your thinking is good, but in my opinion, join sinature campign is not a job because there is a certain period and can not guarantee your finances, maybe just make a side job

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
CryptoGeneral

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 07:54:42 PM

Signature campaigns are fun and provides you with a little extra money, but it is not a solid job. In my opinion not even a side job. Except they pay you around 450€ per month. Everything else is only bringing sand to the beach.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:01:28 PM

Signature campaigns are fun and provides you with a little extra money, but it is not a solid job. In my opinion not even a side job. Except they pay you around 450€ per month. Everything else is only bringing sand to the beach.
yes i agree on you it is not a solid job maybe everyone work on it in extra status or maybe a parttime.anyway it can provide an extra income .
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:10:49 PM

Im also a teenager bro like you and after school after doing any assignment and also the projcets. I will go this forum very two days and sometimes everyday to post and make some satoshi . But for me signature campaign is not fulltime job its my part time job because Im a trader and I earned to much bitcoin compared in signature campaign I think I earned five times of my income everyweek in signature campaign of my trading payout.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:06:49 PM

For me, as a student its a job. All that gives allot of time and have an income is job for me, the signature campaign is job because you need to manage your time in posting and answering in different thread that needs an interval. Others have a multiole account, so if this all was used you need allot of time, time that almost the same by the real job. And they have a rules, so you need to follow the rules if not you can't get your payment, thus you need to work hard when you are participating in campaign to promote the project to success.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:28:28 PM

I think the signature campign can not be said sabagai work, because I think there is a time limit, the work in my opinion that can provide a fixed income in a long time, for example work at the bank

6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:35:12 PM

As a side job in your age it's fine but you should know where to draw the line.If it stops you from studying or other activities that is important for you, you should stay away.It's good for pocket money though.
tigershark

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:41:16 PM

Signature campaigns are good but I don't think you can earn enough to call it a job. I just use one to add a little extra bitcoins to my holdings to boost what I have a little, but it just amounts to a few dollars a week. You may want to consider getting into trading to earn a little more.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: