Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign as my job?  (Read 4475 times)
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:23:24 PM

As side job no worries as many including me use signature campaign as a side income and able to earn additional 200$ per month and learning many new things about bitcoin , it's price , gambling and many more i wouldn't have any problem with this side job as i earn and even learn
NikS13 (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:24:39 PM

Thanks for all the positive reactions and useful feedback!
But I want to mention, I like using this forum, not only because im getting paid, and no, this isnt affecting social relationships or school or anything like that. I see it just as "gaming" if you know what i mean.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:27:33 PM

Thanks for all the positive reactions and useful feedback!
But I want to mention, I like using this forum, not only because im getting paid, and no, this isnt affecting social relationships or school or anything like that. I see it just as "gaming" if you know what i mean.

There's a lot of information that you can acquire here in forum.

We are compose here with experts in blockchain technology and other skills that you may want to stick while you are still in college.

Good thing that you can balance your studies while being here in forum.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 11:44:38 PM

Hey, I am 15 year old and wondering if i can have signature campaign as job, imo yes, because i completed 2 signature campaigns (mobilego and zrcoin) and i got 808 mobilegocoins which is worth about 800 euros, and 54 zrcoins which was worth about 50 euro. What do you think?

Sorry if my english is bad, It is not my language. Sometimes I might mean things other than I wrote

Edit 1: I mean this as a job till I am older and have a full time job, if I have a fulltime job, I will keep this as a side job (if it is still possible)

Signature campaigns are good but I don't think you can earn enough to call it a job. I just use one to add a little extra bitcoins to my holdings to boost what I have a little, but it just amounts to a few dollars a week. You may want to consider getting into trading to earn a little more.
I think signature campaign can only help you to have your own dream you can collect bitcoin and save your own bitcoin for future if you are just treat signature as your job expect that you can only earn few and i think you can't live with your family..
The best thing to do is to save more bitcoin and use bitcoin for other activity that you can increase your bitcoin and earn.. if you can study and get a courses of internet marketing this is best and use your bitcoin to buy domain and hosting and promote your own website and offers.. Like CPA networks who are paying in bitcoin like peerfly that can help you earn more than signature campaign.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:51:38 PM

now im working and have my own business i start earning money when i was on highschool and having a part time job on a coffee shop is really hard while studying then after i graduated i learn about bitcoin take a deep research then i enter this forum and saw what its potential i join a couple of signature campaign and it really helps me a lot to established my own business using my earnings here. remember this kid if you're earning that much you must also save it and invest your business in the future.
epinay

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:58:27 PM

Yeah, you can call it this way, little brother Smiley Just don't smoke weed
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:12:58 AM

If you're a 15 year old boy, you need to focus on your high school and university. If you spend your time on forum, you can fail your courses. After you graduate, you can do whatever you want in forum or internet. But you're young and enjoy your life at the streets.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:13:31 AM

The problem with that is that will promote you to spam more, and say if you do 20 posts a day, your campaign manager won't be that happy, and if he is strict he might even kick you from the campaign. Don't look at signature campaigns as a job opportunity, but instead as a reward for good posting. If you do look at it as a job, you will begin to spam more and the forum won't be happy.

When you get a job, then you might not even want to keep this as a job.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:13:39 AM

now im working and have my own business i start earning money when i was on highschool and having a part time job on a coffee shop is really hard while studying then after i graduated i learn about bitcoin take a deep research then i enter this forum and saw what its potential i join a couple of signature campaign and it really helps me a lot to established my own business using my earnings here. remember this kid if you're earning that much you must also save it and invest your business in the future.
That is a good news. Many people are now getting rich because of the bitcoin. Many people says that bitcoin is the key for us to become successful. I can say that signature campaign can be your job.
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:29:23 AM

Hey, I am 15 year old and wondering if i can have signature campaign as job, imo yes, because i completed 2 signature campaigns (mobilego and zrcoin) and i got 808 mobilegocoins which is worth about 800 euros, and 54 zrcoins which was worth about 50 euro. What do you think?

Sorry if my english is bad, It is not my language. Sometimes I might mean things other than I wrote

Edit 1: I mean this as a job till I am older and have a full time job, if I have a fulltime job, I will keep this as a side job (if it is still possible)

A piece of advice bro. It is good to earn bitcoin and all of us earn with it. As my self we dont know when it last so you should get a stable job in real life and make this as your sideline so that it can add it to your salary and spend it to something. Now you are a student you can earn while studying . Make it your sideline or work while you are in school

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:41:47 AM

Don't rely completely on signature campaigns completely.They are just a reward for actively participating in discussions.Just complete your education and try to find a good job relate to your interests.But earning in signature campaigns on your free time is not wrong since it would be helpful for you to meet your small expenses.So signaure campaigns are in no way substitute for a job.
kuryadi

Activity: 182

Buglab.io

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:15:07 AM

Signature campaign is a very good job for you to make money. You can follow it every day on this forum. If you are young and still a student should not make this job as your main job later. Make the signature campaign as your side job only. You are young and I am sure you have a dream. I am sure you are still changing for the better from today.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:30:38 AM

I am a student like you, but i think we should consider signature campaign as a part-time , side job now because we are still young, we have dream. And imo, if you have a full-time job older, maybe you won't care anymore about sig campaign. :->
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:42:35 AM

Nice to hear that you are earning money at the age of 15. I feel that signature campaign is like incentive while you read the forum and share information. You still need a career. Good luck to you.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:47:59 AM

I am a student and I can say signature campaign is my part time job. I earn a lot of money by joining in signature campaign and for me signature campaign is really a job that we can earn a profit.
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:04:23 AM

It is okay to continue what you have started. You may choose to do it full time or part time, as long as you are enjoying ang earning from it. But I have this mindset of having a job after graduating but would still continue to earn from bitcoin while it last.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:17:00 AM

I am quite impressed at you at a young age you can utilize technology to be able to produce something useful, and I think you can do the job but just for a side job, because it can be done anytime you have free time, and better you Learn really for your future that you get a good job, and you can make this work as an addition to your income someday, for now you better collect the results of what yanh you are doing now for future savings you
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:34:38 AM

It's a great to heard that in your early age you spend your time earning money instead of spending it for nothing. It's not a great idea to consider signature campaign as a full time job. Profit on it is not stable as a regular job. You should study first and find as regular job. It's possible that you can work it both regular job and earn money through bitcoin and that's the best way to do.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:38:19 AM

i think it's a great idea that you will do a signature campaign as a part time in the near future i think it's good source of extra income. but you should focus more on your real job because it's more stable than the signature campaign because in signature campaign you will not know when the project will last long and you may not know if you're able to join a campaign again because there are also users out there that's looking for a part time job (which is the signature campaign) maybe after your work before sleeping you can post atleast 5-10 posts everynight before sleeping in order to achieved your requirements in signature campaign, but like i said better focus on a real job.
kelceyott

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:40:16 AM

Yes, it can be seen as a job, but it's just an extra job, not a full-time job. It can not dominate your entire time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: