Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:36:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MSDN INVITES  (Read 1663 times)
TheXev

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:43:24 PM

thanks for the free bump, i use only bitify.com because on this forum accounts are bough stolen hacked and whatever

if you not happy go open a topic in meta and stop to discuss this here else i will open a moderated topic i hope that is clear enough

Yeah, the moderated topic, another thypical scammer behaviour to avoid victims complaints....

What a ridiculous excuse for not accepting forum escrow.... is the escrow service the one to need to be trusted not the buyer or the seller forum account.

Give us an example how you have been scammed? Otherwise you are inventing or you are the one who scammed...

At least delete this from  your listing:
" I'm willing to use any trusted escrow/middleman from the forum."

I'm 99,99% this guy is a scammer because how he knows he have to avoid forum escrow, how do you know if works or not? if you are new in the forum? I used escrow in the forum thrice with no issue and the escrow service members have faultless feedback with hundreds of positive and 0 negative.

And you do not have past history, always new persona, new skype, new forum accounts. And accusing members willing to use escrow of scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MicrosoftSerialSeller (OP)

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:57:19 PM

OK come lets use forum escorw i am 100000% sure you will not do it Smiley tgjhe scammer here is you Cheesy
Premgen

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:34:16 PM

Just a warning he deleted your account after inviting.

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:40:52 PM

Say the guy who bought 1 invite on mpgh and now resell it for 60$ and has a self-moderated topic ^^

kids today Cheesy
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:43:49 PM

I just had some dealings with OP and he communicated the entire time with me without interruption through Skype. He is quite trustworthy and definitely not a scammer as implied by the poster before me. We sorted out through the problems he had and helped me through everything with detailed directions. He also seems quite experienced in selling these.

I highlight scammers. The only people who complain are the scammers. Thanks for proving my point scammer

You are the same person who goes around calling everyone you find around you a scammer. It really is starting to feel like you are doing this simply for the post count. Even if you aren't doing it just for that, you need to calm down and stop being so triggerhappy about every single person trying to sell something in these forums. I'm not saying you are wrong all the time, but I can confirm you are wrong at least this time.

I wil appreciate if you can elaborate how you dealed with him and which escrow you used.

I just asked for escrow and he said was accepting bitify only, I asked a valid reason and never received any, just received a rant accusing me being scammer. I received exactly same strategy from known MSDN scammers:

1) advertise escrow accepted,
2) then reject without valid reason
3) rant accusing the guy asking for escrow

I had SebastianJu and his "legendary escrow service" in mind, how an honest seller could ever refuse such escrow with high trust level?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721

We dealt through bitify escrow. I do have to note that they charge a small extra fee for escrow, so keep that in mind. I also do not know much about the escrow process there, but I do know you get to choose when to release escrow. Personally, he never really denied forum escrow to me, but I also didn't ask for it since I was fine with bitify. Furthermore, I asked to have one order refunded after I had paid and I got all my money back from it. He also seems to have positive feedback on bitify, for what it's worth. Let me know of any other questions.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Premgen

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:45:41 PM

Say the guy who bought 1 invite on mpgh and now resell it for 60$ and has a self-moderated topic ^^

kids today Cheesy

You scammed one of my .edu clients and tried blackmailing him out of money. He is making a scam report on you here and MPGH. GL

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:47:54 PM

kids today Cheesy

You scammed one of my .edu clients and tried blackmailing him out of money. He is making a scam report on you here and MPGH. GL

ok show me
Premgen

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:18:14 PM

Warning do not buy from this user he will deactive/reassign your invite after purchase.

He also attempted to blackmail you for more money like he did to one of my clients

Here he also threats one of my clients with his IP etc.

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:23:58 PM

Nice photoshop, i not sell invites to him,  are you done now ? i have no times for games :/
TheXev

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:36:22 PM

Warning do not buy from this user he will deactive/reassign your invite after purchase.

That's the main reason I don't want to deal with him even with escrow, because he knows all dirty tricks and will reverse your account after doing the transfer.

He is very smart scamming people, I think he does for pleasure, because is not that hard to create admins just need time, which I don't have.

He tries to do some legit sales and after start scamming people, he know all excuses to avoid changing account passwords or modifiy security login details, etc etc.

As soon he suspects you know he is the scammer, will start accusing you of being scammer.

He abuses people good faith for example, yesterday he was trying to lie me again, I suspect to convince me to remove my accusations about escrow lying.

Because he was blocked in my skype, he tried to contact me with his new skype account and he ofered to give me the account and pay after 30 days, I rejected, he knows I was going to pay before and after paying we will reverse the account and sell to someone else.

Dealing with him you will lose money or time or patience or everything together.

I will just pay 50$ more and keep dealing with old and trustes suppliers.
Premgen

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:22:42 PM

Sorry that happen to you. Never make deals with new members

That's the main reason I don't want to deal with him even with escrow, because he knows all dirty tricks and will reverse your account after doing the transfer.

He is very smart scamming people, I think he does for pleasure, because is not that hard to create admins just need time, which I don't have.

He tries to do some legit sales and after start scamming people, he know all excuses to avoid changing account passwords or modifiy security login details, etc etc.

As soon he suspects you know he is the scammer, will start accusing you of being scammer.

He abuses people good faith for example, yesterday he was trying to lie me again, I suspect to convince me to remove my accusations about escrow lying.

Because he was blocked in my skype, he tried to contact me with his new skype account and he ofered to give me the account and pay after 30 days, I rejected, he knows I was going to pay before and after paying we will reverse the account and sell to someone else.

Dealing with him you will lose money or time or patience or everything together.

I will just pay 50$ more and keep dealing with old and trustes suppliers.

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:31:44 PM

THanks fot the free bump guys Wink

1 more invite sold today, still on stock, forum escrow acepted!
TheXev

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:37:30 AM

THanks fot the free bump guys Wink

1 more invite sold today, still on stock, forum escrow acepted!

Yeahh, the business is going so good that you decided to start self-moderated topic! Then you will be able to delete all scammer complaints, very smart.

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:51:42 AM

Thanks a lot for the bump, if you got scammed in the past that is not my fault and i not really care!

still on sale guys escrow is mostly welcome Smiley

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:19:54 PM

Bump
Raj Malhotra

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:55:04 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 03:32:57 PM by Raj Malhotra

DON'T BUY HE IS A SCAMMER! I JUST GOT SCAMMED FOR $150

I contacted trough skype to ask about forum escrow he said was accepting in the listing, but trough skype he said was not accepting it.

First he asked to pay $75 after that he acted as changing the Admin account right to my email, and ask me to pay rest amount $75 for MSDN admin account password. When i asked him about my MSDN account password he replied:

I scammed you dude ^^ thanks for the money have a nice evening!

HE IS BIG SCAMMER BE AWARE!

Image attached....
Skype Screenshot 1:
Skype Screenshot 2:
Skype Screenshot 3:
Skype Screenshot 4:
Skype Screenshot 5:

I am such a fool i must have visited mpgh website he is banned over there due to scam, u can search with his user name "Microsoftserialseller" and read all the post, he is a big time scammer. He must also be banned here.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:42:05 PM

DON'T BUY HE IS A SCAMMER! I JUST GOT SCAMMED FOR $150

I contacted trough skype to ask about forum escrow he said was accepting in the listing, but trough skype he said was not accepting it.

First he asked to pay $75 after that he acted as changing the Admin account right to my email, and ask me to pay rest amount $75 for MSDN admin account password. When i asked him about my MSDN account password he replied:

I scammed you dude ^^ thanks for the money have a nice evening!

HE IS BIG SCAMMER BE AWARE!

Image attached....
Skype Screenshot 1:
Skype Screenshot 2:
Skype Screenshot 3:
Skype Screenshot 4:
Skype Screenshot 5:

I am such a fool i must have visited mpgh website he is banned over there due to scam, u can search with his user name "Microsoftserialseller" and read all the post, he is a big time scammer. He must also be banned here.

You seem to have bought it through PayPal, but then you opened a dispute and closed it, meaning you can't dispute it anymore through those means. However, if you used your card through PayPal instead of it just being through only PayPal funds, you can still do a chargeback on your bank's side. I am not familiar of how this interacts with your PayPal, but another alternative could be to talk to a PayPal customer service representative and explain to them what happened. Other than that, you are simply out of luck.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Raj Malhotra

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:41:40 PM

@btcton Thank You! for ur quick reply i really appreciate your concern.

I have already spoken with Skrill & Paypal customer support to reverse my money and they said they do their best to get my money back from this scammer, and ban him from their system.

But i don't understand why BitcoinTalk Admin is not banning such people, these scammers must not dare to this bullshit on BitcoinTalk again.

THANK YOU!
Raj Malhotra

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:41:48 AM

@btcton

I open "Unauthorised Transaction" dispute case on Paypal and they accepted my request and refunded my $75 back to my account.
About Skrill you can't reverse any transaction, in Skrill all transaction are full and final, i cannot recover my $75 Sad.
But i am happy Smiley at least i recd half the amount, a great thanks to PayPal Team Smiley .
calpsy2

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:40:36 PM

LOL old MSDN scammer comes back with new accounts . Try harder scammer you are fooling NO-ONE ! ! !
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: